American in Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would be really hot if you two kissed each other," he said.

"You got it," Erin said.

Erin and Michelle pressed their lips together and kissed just as hard as they had been kissing Mark. They did it right in front of him, just inches from his face, with their bodies still pressed against him and their hands caressing each other's tits.

"How did you like that, stud?" Erin asked.

"Beautiful," Mark said. "Sexiest thing ever. Do you two like girls for real? Or do you just do that stuff to impress guys like me?"

Erin smiled. "It's for real. Half the girls in Paradise are bi."

"It's way more than half," Michelle said with a wink. "Trust me."

"Unbelievable," Mark said, and started kissing the girls again. This time they had trouble stopping themselves from tearing each other's clothes off and fucking right there in the club.

Ten minutes later, they were out of there. Another fifteen and all three of them were naked in the hot tub in Erin's back yard. Mark sat in the middle with his arms around Erin and Michelle. They were all close together, the girls' legs hanging over his, their breasts pressing against his chest. Their hands started to stroke his erect cock. Then they kissed, all three of them at the same time. Their three mouths fit together perfectly, their tongues dancing together. It was amazing.

Michelle climbed onto Mark's lap and sat down on his cock. Her pussy felt wonderful sliding onto him. They were a good fit. She was bouncing up and down on him right away, letting her large tits jiggle in his hands while Erin caressed her back and grabbed her ass. Mark kissed each of the girls in turn, trying to play it as cool as he could.

"So, are we all fucking each other now?" he asked.

"Of course," Erin said. She ran her fingers down his chest. "And any position you want, stud."

Mark kissed her. "How about we take this back upstairs?"

"We can stay out here," Erin said. "My parents aren't home, and the trees are high enough that the neighbors can't see."

"Even better. Let's use that lounge chair."

They climbed out of the hot tub and settled onto the big double lounge chair. It was right next to the hot tub, already folded flat, and big enough for three. It seemed to be ready-made for fucking.

The three lovers lay together, drops of water still glistening on their skin. Mark lay on his back and the girls climbed on top of him. Michelle sat on his face with Erin behind her, riding his cock and rubbing Michelle's tits. Mark moaned in pleasure, loving the chance to eat even more pussy. He thrust his cock upward into Erin's hot slit as she thrust down against him. In moments the girls were moaning even louder than he was.

Michelle climbed off of him and said, "I want some more of your cock."

Erin took Mark's place on the lounge chair and spread her legs. Michelle bent over the edge of the chair so she could lick Erin's pussy while Mark fucked her from behind. He gave it to her hard. The girls looked so hot fucking each other that he couldn't stop.

Erin was the first to come, arching her back and moaning. Michelle came no more than a minute later. Mark wasn't far behind, but the girls made him stop.

"Let me taste your come," Michelle said.

The busty brunette lay on her back, with Erin curled up next to her. Mark knelt over her and got ready to jerk off into her mouth.

"Wait, I have a better idea."

He let his cock slip down into the deep valley between Michelle's tits. She smiled and pushed her luscious melons firmly together. They were so big they almost closed around the top of his thick shaft. He fucked the tight canal as hard as he'd been fucking her pussy.

Then he couldn't wait any longer. He lifted his cock out of Michelle's cleavage and slipped it into her mouth. She cradled his balls in her hand and Erin grabbed his ass. Michelle opened her mouth wide as he came. His load shot straight and true, every drop flowing between her luscious, red lips. She smiled and laughed in pleasure, then turned to Erin. The two girls kissed, Erin savoring the taste of Mark's come in her friend's mouth. Erin licked the last drop of come from the tip of his dick, then went back to kissing her friend. Mark joined the kiss as well, not caring what it tasted like, just wanting to be close to these two amazing girls.

Afterward, they rested, Mark holding Michelle close and caressing her big tits.

"Have you ever fucked a girl with implants before, Mark?" she asked.

Mark had felt the shape of the implants from the first time he had touched her breasts, but he hadn't thought it wise to say anything. "No," he said. "But my friends took me to a strip club for my eighteenth birthday, and I got a lap dance from a stripper who had implants."

"How do you like them compared to the natural kind?"

"I love them. Lots of guys say they don't, but I like big tits, and yours are nice enough that I don't care what they're made of." Then he took his hand off Michelle's breast and pinched Erin's nipple. "Of course, I love your tits too, Erin."

"Thanks, stud. Ready to go upstairs?"

"You bet."

"Michelle, you coming?"

"No, I'm going to stay up and wait for John. He's supposed to get off work at two."

"I didn't say anything about sleeping," Erin said.

Michelle laughed. "More fucking, huh? No, I think I'd better save some energy. John is always so horny when he gets home from work."

"Okay. Good night, then." Erin gave her friend a long, tender kiss.

Mark kissed Michelle too, flicked his tongue across her nipple one more time, then left her lying naked on the lounge chair and followed Erin upstairs.

He slipped into Erin's bed, thinking there was no way his cock would recover in time to go another round tonight. Still, her body felt so good in his hands that he spent the next hour kissing her, playing with her tits, and eating her pussy. Before he knew it, his dick was hard as ever. They fucked until they could barely keep their eyes open. She moaned and screamed as yet another orgasm jolted her beautiful naked body. He came deep inside her pussy, and they lay quietly with their arms around each other.

The last thing she said before they fell asleep was, "That felt really good, Mark. Thanks. Just don't fall in love with me, okay?"

12