American in Paradise Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, that's big," she whispered. "You have no idea how good that feels." She leaned down and kissed him, hard, as her hips gyrated against his, pushing his cock in all directions inside her. Then she sat up and was right back to riding him. Her perky tits bounced in his hands, silhouettes against the distant firelight. It was the most beautiful vision of her since the moment yesterday when he had first seen her, the naked girl with the butterfly wings.

Being inside Jessie was the most amazing experience of Mark's life. Her pussy was warm and wet, and just the right fit. He thrust up into her, slowly and gently at first, then a little harder. Then faster and faster, fucking her with pure, blissful abandon, as she drove her beautiful body down onto him. The pleasure was intense. He was close to coming already, and he had to fight harder and harder to hold back.

After five minutes, it was too much. He pulled out of her at the last second. Another thrust and he would have come.

"Need a break?" Jessie asked.

"Unless you want me to come right now."

Jessie smiled and held his cock against her flat belly. "Not yet. I'm enjoying this too much."

She gave him just a few moments to cool off, before she couldn't resist him any longer. She took his cock right back into her pussy. Her moans turned to screams as she rode him. She no longer seemed to care how loud she was, or who heard her. Mark fondled her perky tits and rammed his cock up into her until she lost control. She came with a long, lusty moan, her beautiful figure writhing in pleasure on top of him.

He was at the edge, too. The sensations were overwhelming. It had taken everything he had to keep from coming until she did. As she moaned, he let go. The fires of passion roared through his body, jolt after jolt of searing ecstasy, as he pumped a huge, hot load up into her pussy.

"That was fantastic, Mark," she said as she lay on top of him, his hard cock still inside her.

Mark kissed her, a long, tender kiss, and looked into her eyes in the darkness. "You were amazing, too. You're dangerous when you get on top."

Mark and Jessie lay together for a long time, kissing and talking, enjoying the warm night air and the feeling of their naked bodies against each other. Mark's hands and tongue explored Jessie's beautiful tits. Her nipples were still hard, and she moaned softly as he licked them.

He slipped a hand between her legs. Her pussy was already wet again. Or, more likely, she was still wet from before. He began caressing her mound, bringing another moan from Jessie. She kissed him again and again, growing more aggressive with every touch of his fingers on her clit. He kissed her just as deeply, as he felt her getting close. He found the perfect spot to stimulate her. The perfect rhythm of his fingers on her clit. In moments, she was arching her back, moaning, and begging him not to stop.

After a few more seconds, she came with a long, soft moan. She looked right into his eyes as she climaxed, her beautiful green eyes twinkling in the moonlight. She was so exquisitely beautiful. Mark felt like the luckiest guy on the planet.

They lay together again afterward, with Jessie curled up tightly in Mark's arms. They were thoroughly exhausted, but neither was willing to let go of the other. Mark wrapped his body around hers from behind, his hand holding her breast, and they drifted off to sleep.

* * *

The sun was high in the sky by the time they woke the next morning. Music still boomed from the direction of the now-smoldering bonfires. Mark didn't think it had stopped playing all night.

Jessie's long hair was disheveled, but she looked just as radiant as she had the night before. Mark kissed her for a long time and licked at her beautiful, perky tits.

"What do you have planned for today?" he asked. "My friends and I talked about going surfing once the festival is over. I'd love it if you would join us."

Jessie smiled sadly. "I wish I could. I love surfing, but I have to be back home in a couple hours. There's an event this afternoon, and I promised my parents I would go. Then..." She bit her lip wistfully. "I also promised Brian I would spend the night with him if he gave me last night with you. I hope you don't mind."

"I understand."

"Thanks," she said, giving him a tender kiss. "What about you? Are you heading back to Paradise City when you're done surfing?"

"Yeah, at least that's the plan. If the surfing is good enough, we might stay here for another night. But, why don't we get together again when I get back?"

"I'd like that," Jessie said. "But, for now, maybe I should give you something to remember me by."

She climbed on top of him and kissed him fiercely. In minutes, she had his cock inside her. With her long hair flying and her beautiful tits bouncing in his hands, she rode him until they both screamed.