American Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the next time she did win, which again gave her the encouragement to carry on. But then she lost the following two. And after that, there were more games where she occasionally won, but lost more. Only then did she finally have the sense to quit.

Slowly, the implications of her foolishness came home to roost. What had she done? Gambling on the cards had got her into a lot of debt. She held her head in her hands, trying to add up what she owed.

Sam quickly checked his notepad.

"You owe us 300 dollars, doll" he said, coldly and calmly.

Elsa was stunned. Only now, was it dawning on her how utterly stupid she had been. She had lost count of how many hands she had played and had let her betting get out of control. People as poverty stricken as she was shouldn't gamble. Why had she not learnt that lesson? She, of all people, should know that. But it was too late now. She had lost a lot more than she could afford. How on earth could she pay it back?

"When can you pay us?" They asked. It was a different tone they were using now. It was harder.

"I......don't know" she whimpered. "I haven't got it at the moment."
"Well lady, where we come from gambling debts are paid promptly and no excuses."

Elsa thought hard, counting up. She had 32 dollars left in her purse and a couple of jars back at the trailer with 40 dollars stuffed in them. It was her emergency money. She mentioned this to the men.

They snorted in derision. "40 dollars! You must be joking. We want the full amount."

"Tell you what," grinned Sam. "Why don't we all go back to your place? Maybe there's something you got in that trailer that we can have instead of the money."

Knowing grins and winks were exchanged. It was what they had been plotting for ever since they had got Elsa interested in the cards.

"Elsa, we got customers," yelled Joe from below and the pretty young blonde made her way sheepishly down the stairs.

"You alright, girl?" asked Joe, "You look a bit flushed."

"Joe, is there a chance you could advance me my wages for next week?"

"You know the rules, Elsa, there's no way I'll do that."

"O.K." she said, her eyes downcast.

"You're not in any trouble are you?"

"No.....no....it's alright. I'll manage.....don't worry." she said, but, even as she said it, she knew that it wasn't alright. She didn't know how she would manage at all. All she knew was that she had been very foolish, very foolish indeed. She had only herself to blame for the trouble she was in.

"Look, I've got a little cash here I can let you have," he said, taking 35 dollars out of a drawer. Suddenly, he had had a wave of sympathy for her knowing something of her tough circumstances.

"Thanks Joe," she said, her face lighting up. Maybe, it would help with what she owed. Or at least, buy her some time.

Half an hour later, the Diner closed and Elsa, wearing an old beige coloured mackintosh over her uniform, walked down the street on her way home. There was no sign of the four men and her spirits lifted. But, 15 minutes later, when she turned into the dimly lit road that led into the trailer park, they were there waiting for her. Elsa's heart sank. How was she going to get out of this?

They accompanied her to her trailer. It stood there looking so pathetic in the dark, but, it had been a home to her and her kids. Now she was living there alone, depressing as that was. She just wanted to work something out with these guys and get rid of them.

She opened the door with her key and immediately went to look inside her jars. She emptied them onto the table and what was in there totalled 40 dollars. She added 30 of Joe's money, keeping back her remaining dollars for groceries. Somehow, she would just have to survive on that until payday. Oh why am I always scratting for dollars, she thought. I can never save a damn thing.

"Look," she said, "I can give you 70 dollars, plus I've got a T.V. you can take."

As she said this, she grimaced. Now that the children were gone, she usually had the TV on all the time for company. She would miss it if she had to hand it over.....

"It's nowhere near enough," said Luke, ignoring the small pile of bills on the table.

"And we don't want an old T.V.," he said, derisively. "It's no damn good to us."

"Well, I'll.......I can give you something towards the rest next week, when I get my wages," said Elsa, anxiously, as she swept her dishevelled blonde hair back into place.

"That's no good" said Ray. "Debts have to be paid, NOW."

"But I can't" pleaded Elsa. "I just haven't got enough money to pay you what I owe."

"Can't you borrow from your neighbours?" one of them asked.

Elsa almost laughed at the suggestion. Everybody on the trailer park was as poor, or poorer, than she was. Besides, nobody here trusted anybody. They kept themselves to themselves. No way would she collect anywhere near enough, even if she had enough courage to knock on some doors.

"Looks like we've got ourselves a situation then," said Sam stroking his beard and looking meaningfully at her breasts. "There must be something you've got that we want."

Luke turned and locked the door. There was a deathly silence.

Elsa bit her lip in anxiety, this was not looking good.

"I don't know about my friends here," said Ray, "but it would keep me happy just to get a peek at that beautiful body of yours. How about you start to repay the debt by slipping out of that sexy little uniform?"

The others growled in agreement.

"Now look, that's out of the question" said Elsa as fear and panic started to swell up inside her.

"Anyway, I'm a married woman with 2 children...... I can't....."

"What the fuck has that got to do with it," demanded Luke. "It just means you're going to show us what your lucky husband gets to see. So what's the big deal?"

Elsa's heart sank. It wasn't going to be easy to get out of this. She could see that now. She frantically tried to think of some alternative, but, nothing came to mind. Meanwhile, her male guests were getting impatient.

"Come on, baby, give us a strip show. Let's see what's been driving everybody crazy down at the Diner,"

"No, I ...can't......I...."

"Look," said Sam "if you are nice to us, we'll be nice to you. Show us your body and we'll go. I promise. We'll cut down the money you owe us. What do you say?"

Elsa's throat was so dry that she had to have a drink. Her heart was thudding in her chest, her brain working overtime. She was never the smartest kid on the block.

"Just a minute," she muttered and went to get herself a drink of water.

Sam walked past her and opened up her fridge door.

"Got some beers, honey?"

"No I ..... ..." She didn't want these men to stay a minute longer than was absolutely necessary.

"Sure you have," he chuckled. He'd found some cans left over from her husband's last visit, from nearly a year ago.

"You got 3 beers and a coke here. So, we can all relax and have a nice time........ Luke, you lose out this time," he grinned. "You get the coke."

He tossed the cans to his friends and turned to Elsa. There was a hard look in his eyes.

"Well Doll............ what's it going to be? We gonna to be entertained or what?"

Elsa closed her eyes and felt a weakness overwhelm her. It was all too much. Her life was a struggle, a mess. And now this. She had no more fight in her. It was almost as if everything in her life had conspired to arrive at this moment of truth. With a weary resignation, she took off her coat and threw it on the sofa. Then her fingers reached up to the buttons on her uniform.

"Just a strip," you said. "Then you'll go?"

"Sure honey, we just want a peek at what you got" said Sam, grinning and the others nodded in agreement.

As Elsa stalled for time, her worry was that they had no intention of honouring their promise. Once she took off her uniform, she feared that they would want to go further. That thought sent a shiver down her spine, because the men were unattractive to her. In fact, they were an ugly looking bunch, unshaven, bad teeth and beer bellies hanging over their belts. How she wished they would just go and leave her alone. Undressing in front of these men was the last thing in the world she wanted to do. But, the trouble was she owed them a lot of money and couldn't pay. She cursed herself for the hundredth time for getting involved in their game of cards.

Elsa just stood there, hesitating. She still didn't want to strip for them. She wasn't that type of girl and her instincts were telling her not to. She tried again to reason with them. "Look, I promise, there will be no problem with the money. In the morning I'll see if I can........."

As she spoke, she could see the mood of the men change.

Ray started to get angry and tugged off his belt "Look, we're being too nice with this bitch. Let's show her who's calling the shots here."

Al and Luke rushed forward and grabbed her.

Elsa gasped in shock, as Luke grabbed her by the hair and pushed her head down into the sofa. She felt her skirt being tugged up at the back.

Meanwhile, Ray hovered above her, his belt raised in the air.

His first lash caught her full on her upturned bottom. The pain was unbelievable and she shrieked in agony. She tried to get up, but Luke was there to push her back down and hold her in position. Another lash followed, then another.

"Stop," she shouted. "Please stop....I'll strip now, I promise......"

Ray grinned at the others. "You see what a little gentle persuasion will achieve"

He stood back and pushed the table out of the way to clear the floor.

"Right, honey, you got the stage. Now strip......slow and sexy... and you had better be good, or this belt will have the skin off your bare ass."

Elsa wiped away her tears and stood up. The pain seared through her bum, as she rubbed it with her hands. Now she had no choice. She feared that they would hurt her bad, unless she did as they asked. And she knew that if she started screaming and shouting for help, no one would come to her aid. Not in this trailer park, where everyone kept resolutely to themselves. She was on her own. Now she could see what these guys were really like. How they had radically changed from those friendly men who had coaxed her into playing cards with them.

Her trembling fingers fumbled with her buttons, fearful to delay, in case she incurred their wrath again. First her top came off, then the skirt.

The men were silent now, their eyes on her body. She knew she had a good figure, but up to now, only Ben had ever seen her truly naked and he was a thousand miles away. Taking her time, she put each leg in turn on a chair and slowly peeled off the white stockings. Appreciative growls told her she was pleasing the men. For the moment, their angry mood had passed and she wanted to keep it that way.

She reached back to unclasp her bra. As she removed it, her large breasts swung free.

"Man, look at those tits," growled Al.

The others were looking alright, having reluctantly torn their eyes away from the leg show.

Now, all she was wearing was her tight white cotton panties.

She hesitated, hoping they would be happy now and allow her to stop, but it was a forlorn hope.

"Come on baby, show us your pussy. We want to see......."

She hesitated and bit her lip. It was the last thing she wanted to do in front of these men. She started to say something.....

"Hey ....don't keep us waiting," growled Ray, starting to take off his belt again.

With a deep sigh, she put her thumbs inside the elastic and pushed her panties down over her bum and thighs. Seconds later, she was stepping out of them and picking them up.

There was a stunned silence, as she stood there for what seemed a long time. Her hands desperately wanting to cover up. But they told her not to, as they stared for a full minute at her nakedness. Her intense embarrassment producing a red blush on her cheeks, acknowledging her shameful display.

"You are one sexy lady, I'll give you that," growled Luke.

"Jesus, what a fucking body," muttered Ray.

Sam was the first to move. He grabbed the panties and pushed them to his nostrils, breathing in deeply. "Oh man" he purred inhaling her musky odour. Then her panties were passed from man to man and similarly examined.

Next, they sat her up on the kitchen bench so she could pull up her knees and spread her legs wide. That allowed the men to crowd in close to examine her bare thighs and exposed vagina in the greatest detail; smelling her sex, fingers touching where they shouldn't.

"Oh please....." she whimpered in despair, not wanting to look at their triumphant grinning faces, but she did; not wanting to hear their dirty sex comments, but hear them she did.

She felt so vulnerable and helpless. Not daring to move. And completely under their control.

She put her head back and moaned. She couldn't cope with this......

.

Still they stared....and stared....and stared, as her shame and humiliation continued to deepen.

It seemed like ages before they let her down. When they did, she was shaking like a leaf.

It was Al who made the first move towards her. "How about a little kiss, sweetie?"

"No," pleaded Elsa, repelled at this fresh demand. "You promised......"

But Al grabbed her and pulled her close, his foul breath pervading her nostrils.

His hands moved down over her slender waist, smoothing across her hips and buttocks. The touch of his hands on her naked body sending a perverse shiver down her spine. Her eyes widened as she felt his erection press into her. Now, more than ever she realised the danger she was in.

"Look, you have to leave now.........." she whimpered.

"Just a kiss, babe," grinned Al and his lips met hers, his tongue slithering into her mouth. Then, he unzipped his trousers and took out his rock hard cock. Grabbing her wrist, he forced her hand to touch it, then grip it.

Despite her predicament, her eyes widened in wonder. It was bigger than her husbands, a lot bigger.

"I want to fuck you.....right now." He whispered menacingly.

"No" wailed Elsa, but strong hands were pushing and pulling her towards her bedroom.

"WAIT....I get to go first," insisted Sam, pushing forward. "You guys owe me for this."

Al reluctantly let Elsa go, as Sam moved in......

There were howls of disagreement, but Sam got his way. Elsa was pushed roughly onto the bed, before Sam was left alone in the room with her.

"You said you'd go," sobbed Elsa..."before...You said....."

"Fuck what we said. That was before we saw what a great body you had. Hell, girl, with a figure like this you were born to be fucked by dirty old fuckers like us. That's your new mission in life"

"Please...," whimpered Elsa, "don't do this"

"We're going to fuck you, girl, ....FACE IT ......" shouted Sam. "You can kick and scream all night long, but, one way or another, you're going to be fucked. We own you now and we've made up our minds."

Elsa continued to sob as Sam made straight for her tits. His mouth opened wide, greedily taking in as much as he could. He slavered over her nipple, flicking out his tongue to disturb it. She squealed, squirmed and kicked out as Sam wrestled her, until she was helpless across his knee and her bum exposed to him. The hard slaps reverberated around the trailer. The men waiting outside the door roared their approval.

"Yeah, slap that bitch, Sam, show her who's boss"

Elsa squirmed in pain, trying to move her bum around to avoid the flurry of vicious slaps that Sam inflicted on her.

"Please stop....it hurts," she shouted.

"You going to be good then?..... do as you're told?"

"Yes" she sobbed......." whatever you want."

"Well then," said Sam, "we'll start again......."

Elsa lay back and sobbed, as Sam had full access to her naked, defenceless body. His hands and mouth were everywhere, as he helped himself to the married blonde's charms. He stroked and kissed her creamy silk thighs and licked her shaven slit. Elsa shuddered with the shocking sensation of it. She had forgotten how this had felt. It had been so long. Too long.

"Oh God," Sam growled, over and over again at the sheer enjoyment of it. Up to now, enjoying a women this way had been just a distant memory.

While he did this, he kept returning, repeatedly, to her big breasts. He couldn't seem to leave them alone. Then, with his fingers working busily inside her vagina and his thumb roughing up her clitoris, he had her wet in no time at all.

Elsa cursed her body at this humiliating betrayal, but, she had feared this would happen. She had always been sensitive in that area and easily aroused.

Her breasts heaved on her chest as she gasped for breath. She wanted to get up and defy him, but, her nerve failed. She knew what would happen to her if she dared to disobey. In the end, she did nothing and could only lie back and watch him as he shed his trousers and produce a big curved cock with a purple head. She looked at it in awesome fascination, but then quickly turned her head away. When he made her spread her legs apart, she knew what was coming, but she felt so weak and defeated. Then Sam was grunting in triumph as he thrust his big hard cock into the opening of her love-hole.

"Uuugh," with a triumphant grunt, he pressed it into her and Elsa sensed that her life had changed dramatically. She was being fucked by an ugly man with a beer belly who wasn't her husband. And more were to follow. It was a living nightmare. The bed squeaked and groaned with their combined weight as he started to fuck her in earnest, much to the delight of his friends.

"Go Sam, fuck the ass off her."

"Fuck the bitch. "

And to his credit, Sam was trying to do just that. He was a big man and Elsa was helplessly pinned beneath him, as she bounced on the mattress, impaled on his rampant cock.

"I've got you now, you fucking tease" he whispered, breathing beer fumes over her face. She winced in distaste, but nevertheless, his mouth was on hers, his tongue probing inside.....flicking against hers...and making his fuck so much better.

"Uuugh, Uuugh, Uuugh," he was in seventh heaven as he kept on thrusting into her .....the waiting men aware of the tell-tale squelching sound of their coupling. They couldn't wait to get at her themselves.

Elsa, just wanted to get it over with, but Sam, showed no signs of flagging. On and on he fucked her, his big cock ramming in and out of her hot wet vagina.

The men next door were growing restless and were rapping their knuckles on the door.

"Hurry up you greedy sod, leave some of that pussy for us."

Sam just grimaced. He had no intention of rushing this. He had lusted after the blonde waitress for long enough, had been tormented like the others by those incredible legs and tits and by tantalising glimpses of bare thighs and panties as she serviced the tables in the Diner. Following her up that spiral staircase had been something else. And, it had been his idea to entrap her with the cards. So those bastards next door would just have to fucking well wait.

The minutes ticked by, as he rocked and fucked her for all he was worth. His rhythm was relentless and he could see that she was lost in a world of her own with her eyes closed and her cheeks flushed. She was responding to him now, there was no doubt about that. Even thrusting back at him, the Cunt. Oh Yessss..... He wanted her to remember this fuck and know that big Sam owned her pussy. His hands closed on her big tits again and he cursed as he felt the tell tale throb that told him he was about to come. There was no turning it back now, so as it came upon him, he fucked her even harder, until his spunk spurted deep inside and he shuddered to a standstill.

No sooner had he got up and reached for his trousers, before Al had taken his place.

Elsa peered briefly through half open eyes and saw a new tormentor about to violate her. As Al's cock was pushed, urgently, into her pussy, she tried to think of her husband, but, his image soon faded from her mind. The tears continued to fall, but they had no effect on Al. He was so excited to be fucking the object of his lust and loving every second of it.