American Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, lonely and abandoned, she would have to face life on her own.

She sat there thinking of the implications of this news. All kind of things going through her head.

What was she going to do? Her marriage was in tatters

So, what was the point of staying here in a beat-up trailer, she thought, working as a waitress for piss poor wages.....

As she sat there brooding an idea suddenly came to her.

She sat up and asked. "Do you think I would make a good stripper, Ralph?"

It took him a few seconds to grasp this new development. He hadn't expected this. It was so out of character for her.

"Well you certainly have the body for it," he replied, thoughtfully. "But hey, Elsa, are you sure you want to do something like that?"

He could see her thinking it over. Then he made a helpful suggestion.

"Well, let's see now......Why don't you put some music on and do a practise strip dance for me right now? Then I can tell you for sure."

It was an outrageous suggestion for a man to make to his daughter in law, but, then Ralph sat there, hoping against hope, that she would agree to it. He told himself that he was only trying to be helpful.

Elsa heard what he said and kept thinking about it some more. A career change! Why hadn't she thought of this before. Maybe, the abuse she had suffered at the hands of those men.....then Joe, had somehow loosened her inhibitions. Such an idea would have been unthinkable a week or so...... But now.........

At least this new idea was up to her. She wasn't being forced or bullied into it, or threatened with the sack if she didn't go along with it. It was her choice. And she could change her mind if she wanted to. Or simply say no, at some point.

She had to admit, it wasn't a bad idea. Her husband had run off with a stripper. So, what the hell!

Elsa thought a little more.

"I wouldn't know what to wear?" She pondered." To do a strip, I mean."

Ralph's throat had gone dry, his heart thudding hard, as he now thought she might actually do it.

Strip off right here, right now, in front of him. WOW!

"How about a schoolgirl theme," he ventured. "That would be simple enough. You know, white blouse, short skirt, white stockings, high heels?"

Oh God!, her legs would look so good in high heels......and nothing else, he thought.

He felt himself go hot under the collar.

He watched her go into the bedroom and hoped she was putting together an outfit.

"Jesus" he puffed, trying to cope with a building excitement. He waited as patiently as he could.

Then, as if his prayers had been answered, he heard the music. She'd picked out something suitable on the HiFi. The kind you would hear in a nightclub, setting the mood.....

Then she came out, wearing exactly what he had suggested. His jaw dropped, his eyes widened. It was actually going to happen. She was going to do it. And, there was just enough room in the small lounge of her trailer to perform.

A coffee table was in the way, so he quickly moved it. Now she had a bit of a stage to dance on.

He was thinking that his news about Ben had unhinged her somehow. This was not normal behaviour. Normally, she was quiet and respectable, a good mother and a loving wife to his son. So, it was the last thing he expected of her. But, obviously, things had changed in her life, and, if she wanted to strip for him ...well....who was he to stop her?.

Elsa, realised, with a kind of perverse tingle of pleasure, that she fully intended to strip naked for her father-in-law. And she actually wanted to, that was that was the strange thing. No one was going to force or blackmail her into doing it. It was her decision and she was going to do it for her own satisfaction. Her instincts told her that she would enjoy it. And he was a nice man, she liked him.

So, she unbuttoned the blouse and took it off, as sexily as she could. She'd seen strippers perform before and knew roughly what to do. Dance, strip and sexily display each level of nakedness.

Before starting, she took a deep breath. It was necessary for her to relax and concentrate on pleasing her one man audience. No pleasing wasn't enough. That wasn't good enough. She wanted to blow his mind.

She started with the blouse. And because she had left off her bra before she started, her largish, well-shaped breasts once uncovered spilled out, bobbling on her chest, before settling back down.

Ralph's eyes widened in disbelief, his jaw dropping. God, almighty, he thought, what a magnificent pair of breasts this woman had. His heart was thudding hard now. What on earth was coming next..........He couldn't wait.

Elsa, reached for the zip of her skirt, hesitated and teased him, seeing a tell-tale bulge in his pants. Finally, she unzipped.

The skirt fell to her ankles and she stepped out of it......bent down, picked up and threw it aside in one smooth movement.

Then, with one foot on a chair, she slowly and seductively peeled down her schoolgirl like white stockings. One after the other......just like the other night for the "Wild Bunch" but, this time, it felt so different. This time, she was in charge.

There were only her panties left now. The first ones she had picked out of the lingerie drawer. Skimpy black thongs.

She tugged them half way down her thighs and stopped to observe his reaction. She widened her stance, wanting him to have a close-up view of her sex, daring him to touch. Then she slid them all the way down.

Ralph could only sit there, transfixed. Her nakedness displayed in all its glory.. It was a heart stopping moment. He leaned forward to get a closer look. He could see that her vagina was mostly shaven with a few covering blond hairs. He was close enough to see every sexy detail. Damn it, he had the best seat in the house. It was so unreal he had to shake himself.

At that moment, he realised that the relationship between himself and his daughter in law had irrevocably changed.

She was totally naked and allowing him to stare....at well, ........everything she had. He took his time, staring hard, because, it didn't seem like she was going to move or cover herself up, anytime soon.

Those magnificent breasts, her curves, those long shapely legs and that vagina. Oh Man, what a body she had.

She turned her back on him, so she could display her naked ass to him.

"Do you like my ass, Ralph?" She asked, taking a step back nearer to him and wiggling it sexily and provocatively.

Then, she bent over and pushed it up and out .....invitingly...towards his face.

Ralph was too stunned to reply, as he stared at his daughter-in-law's lewd and tantalising display. Her bare sexy ass swaying, suggestively, just two feet away.

He swallowed hard, his cock now totally erect.

Now, he was beginning to wonder where this was going to lead.

Then, unexpectedly, she edged even further towards him, as if willing him to reach out and touch her. He licked his lips and once again took in the sight of her narrow waist, curvy bum and luscious thighs. Then, like a magnet his hands moved forward onto her silky smooth bare flesh. She didn't move or object. He looked up and met her smiling eyes, looking back at him over her shoulder.

"Touch it Ralph," she urged him. "Feel it....See how firm it is."

"In fact, give it a smack........you know you want to....."

Ralph, immediately took up the invitation. She had a perfect ass and it felt so good and firm under his hand.

Sure of himself now, he gently took her arm and eased her towards the bedroom. She came willingly and lay down across the bed on her back. One knee raised and a sultry "come and get me" look on her face.

Ralph couldn't resist the God given opportunity he had been presented with. In seconds he was all over her; kissing her body, feeling up her legs, breasts and ass. Then fingering her "forbidden vagina."

He didn't know what to go for next, like a kid being let loose in a sweet shop. He couldn't get enough of her magnificent body. Instinctively, his mouth went to her pussy, his tongue dragging across her clit. She shrieked in ecstasy and thrust her vagina greedily up to his face. "More, more" she seemed to say and he used the tip to drive her to distraction.

There was no stopping him now. How and why they had ever got to this stage, he didn't know or want to think about, because, at that precise moment, he just wanted to fuck her.

Elsa pulled him in and wrapped her legs around him. This was her getting her own back on her no good husband, having sex with his father was her immediate payback. And, she knew that she would probably only ever do this once, because, just a short time ago, when she heard the devastating news about Ben, she had decided to leave. She would leave this place and her job. She would leave Ben and his family, the children .........and she would just go, to Las Vegas, New York, Los Angeles, Anywhere.

In the meantime, Ralph, started to fuck her, thrusting his cock in and out of the wetness of her pussy and enjoying every passing second. He was actually having sex with his own beautiful daughter-in-law. He couldn't believe it, let alone think about the consequences........

Inevitably, his respect for her had now gone. The news about Ben's betrayal had obviously unhinged her, because she had somehow, out of nowhere, turned into a wanton slut. After this sexy performance, he fully believed that she was capable of becoming a stripper in some lowlife joint.

But, oh my! what a fucking body she had and he intended to enjoy her to the utmost, while she was in this crazy state of mind.

Later, taking his time, he fucked her on her sofa, doggy style then had her again in the confinement of the shower cubicle. Like him. she couldn't seem to get enough of incestuous sex.

Lucky him, he kept thinking. He had been on the spot to take full advantage when she had been so vulnerable. After his devastating news, he had got her with her defences and her panties down.

But, all good things come to an end, sooner or later and not long afterwards, they dressed and said goodbye without making eye contact.

It was lust, thought Ralph as he started up his car. It was lust pure and simple. Nothing else had changed. He thought about this as he sped back to his wife and the grandchildren. However, as he drove, he kept thinking about Elsa and her incredible body. Maybe, I can get to fuck her on a regular basis, he wondered. That would be fantastic. He was 47 now and it had been over 20 years since he had had sex with a woman other than his wife. The sexual experience with Elsa was something he could only have dreamed about.

So, why not have more? Hell, she was unattached now and had seemed to like having sex with him. So, he intended to come back for a visit very soon. No doubt about it. Maybe buy her a couple more strip outfits to try out. Suddenly, out of nowhere, his dull routine world had opened up to a new dimension.

The next day, Elsa thought the whole thing through. She would love to go in and tell Joe that she was quitting her job at the Diner, but, at present, that was not possible, given the piteous state of her finances.

She hated the life she was living and still wanted to leave for Las Vegas or some big city: get a job as a showgirl or stripper or ......well....whatever cropped up. But, first, she needed money and that meant clearing her debts and saving something up. She would need it for travel, accommodation and living expenses while she looked for a job. Quite a bit of money in fact, just to get started, and that, unfortunately, she didn't have.

Simply put, she was stuck here, for the foreseeable future, until her fortunes turned around. She thought of her sexual experiences with Ralph, Joe and the gang of four. Maybe, she was destined to be stuck here in the middle of this small circle of men, solely to serve their licentious desires.

Now that she was effectively single again, she wondered whether she might meet someone to settle down with.

But, deep down, she knew she had changed. Being tied to one man was not for her, not anymore.

What she wanted now was a better life and have more fun. It was the least she deserved after all those years of dull married life, scraping a living and putting up with a rundown old trailer for a home.

And, the grim reality was that all the men she came in contact with in this town only wanted one thing from her: Sex.

Was that all her life amounted to now? Being a sex object and nothing more?

Well to hell with Ben.. and everything. As soon as she had saved up enough money, she would be off.

At least now she had a plan.

Meanwhile, ....... It was back to the Diner and face the day by day drudgery of her existence.

The following morning Joe pushed an envelope across the bar to her while she was collecting a tray full of drinks on a tray. It had her name on it. She pushed it into her pocket and delivered the drinks to a table. During her break she opened it and read what was inside . It was a message to her from Sam and his friends.

It read:-

"You still owe us money, Doll, even though we knocked down what you owe us after our visit the other night. But, there are still about 200 dollars outstanding. We have waited long enough and we need it sorting out. If you can't pay there is another way you can help clear up the remainder of your debt. We need a waitress to serve drinks and food at a party we are having at our place, next Friday night. We will pay you $100 plus taxi fares for just 3 hours work. It starts at 8.00pm, so, don't be late. Address enclosed.

PS -- don't bother to bring your uniform we have one you can wear.

"I'll bet you have" muttered Elsa, visualising something much more sexy and revealing than the one she was currently wearing. Her heart missed a beat as she imagined what it would look like with men leering at her. Maybe, I will go she thought, because, I sure as hell can't pay what I owe and these are the kind of men who don't take no for an answer. They would get me one way or another. So I might as well face up to it. And there was nothing to stop her doing this extra job as it would not interfere with her plans to go see the children on Saturday and Sunday.

She held her head high and walked confidently across the floor of the Diner. Her pretty face and gorgeous figure drawing the attention of every man in the place. A new resolve was driving her forward. She had plans for the future and was determined to do what she wanted from now on. Her husband may have abandoned her, but, at least she now had her sexual freedom and was free to do indulge in whatever she pleased.