American Waitress

Story Info
Trailer park wife/waitress in rape, incest and sex story.
13.8k words
4.25
61.4k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

American Waitress

It wasn't much of a job waiting tables at Joe's Diner, but, Elsa was desperate to earn some money and jobs weren't easy to come by in the run down community where she lived near Cincinnati, Ohio.

She had been forced through financial necessities to move to a trailer park with her two young children and it wasn't an easy life not by any means. By the time she had paid the rent, the shopping bills and various debts, there wasn't much left over, particularly, as she also had to pay a childminder when she went to work.

Born in Sweden, her parents had emigrated to the USA with their 1 year old daughter in the year 1995. Since then, she had grown up to be an extremely attractive young woman and a typical Swedish blonde.

Elsa fell in love while at College, and, despite her parents misgivings, was married at the age of 18. By then, however, she was already pregnant with their first child. It hadn't been the fairy-tale wedding she had dreamed about, not by a long way, but, money had been short and the young couple didn't even have enough for a short honeymoon. The reality being that they were living on a proverbial shoestring.

Things were not much better now, some 7 years later. The problem for her husband, Ben, had been finding a decent job to support his young family. He had tried everything, but, without getting anything permanent. Two years ago, in desperation, he had gone to seek work on the oil rigs in East Texas with the object of sending money back to Elsa each month. But, as time went on, those envelopes that she relied on so much, came infrequently, then stopped altogether. On top of that, her recent letters to him were going unanswered and nearly a full year had passed since he had come home on leave. Sadly, she realised that she was going to have to manage without him. Somehow, she would struggle on and bring up the children on her own. But, she needed a job, any job, just to make ends meet.

The one big extravagance in her life had been to spend money on having her breasts enlarged. Ben had insisted on it when they got married.

"I like a woman with big tits," he used to say. He had gone on about it so much that she had finally relented. She had borrowed money and had the surgery. Looking back now, however, she was glad that she had taken the consultant's advice and gone for a size that was in proportion to her slender body. They were large, but not too large. The plastic surgeon did a great job and now she had a superb pair of breasts to go with her otherwise perfect figure. However, he had been expensive and his final bill had amounted to just over 5000 dollars. The monthly loan repayments were proving to be a heavy drain on her meagre finances and still had a few years to run

She had always had a good figure, with long shapely legs and natural blonde hair, And now, she had those breasts to enhance her beauty even further. But, looking good didn't pay the rent and those payments towards paying off the loan were a constant worry for her.

She had managed to get a job earlier in the year as a shop assistant, but, it hadn't lasted. The owner reluctantly having to close down due to a lack of customers. Since then, with things getting tight, she kept looking for some employment, but times were hard.

She had seen the waitress job advertised in the window of a local Diner one morning and had immediately applied for it. The wage was quite modest, but, she hoped that tips would top it up to a decent amount. Also, the fact that she could walk there in about 15 minutes from where she lived was a strong incentive. That was because she had no transport of her own.

There had been competition for the job, particularly from other ladies at the trailer park, but, to her great relief, she had managed to get it.

She knew it was how she looked in the sexy waitress uniform that had swung it her way. It showed off her impressive figure to good advantage, the short skirt emphasising what great legs she had.

Unfortunately, Joe, the owner was a tough boss who worked his staff hard. He had made it clear that there were plenty of young women who were waiting to replace her if she messed up. So, she had to make sure she was never late and paid her childminder extra rather than ask for time off.

Elsa got on well with the customers and Joe knew that many of them came in just to ogle at her. He knew that, because they told him so. And he didn't blame them, because, he did exactly the same himself. If only he wasn't in his fifties and an ugly old sod. Still, he enjoyed just watching her walking around and bending over the tables. With that short skirt, you could sometimes see all the way up to her white panties.

It was harmless fun after all, a pretty woman around the place was good for business and boy did she look good in that waitress uniform.

At first, Elsa found it hard going. Being on her feet all day was pretty tiring and when she got home after work there was still plenty of things to do. Collect the children from her baby sitter and make them a meal. Then wash up, wash clothes, clean up and put the children to bed etc. etc. At the end of the first week, she was shattered. Luckily, her babysitter was able to take the children overnight, so she could get some much needed rest. At 9.00 p.m. she just tore off all her clothes off and stumbled into bed.

The next morning, her day off, she had overslept. She was woken by a key turning in her lock and sat up in alarm. "Who the hell's that" she muttered. Was it Ben?

Hearing a voice calling out, she leapt out of bed and searched for some clothes. She found her panties and struggled to put them on. She only just got them to her knees, when her bedroom door was pushed open.

It wasn't Ben, it was his Dad, Ralph, and he had caught her otherwise naked. She stopped in shock and stood up straight, as she recognised him. The panties falling back down to her ankles He was all eyes, staring at her beautiful, naked body, taking it all in. "Oh sorry," he said, eventually. But, he wasn't sorry, far from it, she could tell. It was the same lustful look she got from most men she encountered.

"I'll let you put some clothes on," he growled, still staring at her nakedness and obviously reluctant to go. He took his time retreating, his eyes not leaving her luscious body, fascinated by an amazing display of legs, tits and pussy. Finally, stumbling against the doorpost, he backed out, closing the bedroom door behind him.

Now alone, she shook her head and finally yanked up her panties. Men! She thought. They're all the same.

He must have used Ben's key to get in.

Then, sighing, she slipped on a top and a short denim skirt, before going out to join him in the lounge.

"Coffee?" she asked, trying to act normal, following his rather rude intrusion into her home.

"No, I'm good," he declined.

"Look, I'm sorry for bursting in on you like that," he added. "I thought there was nobody in."

She it pass and being desperate for some coffee herself, put the kettle on to boil.

"I'm out this way on business and thought I'd drop by to see the children. .......Where are they by the way?"

"Erm, they stayed overnight with my babysitter, Sarah," she replied. "She's an old dear who lives across the way.

I was so tired after my weeks work and she volunteered to take them."

"You've got a job now?" He asked, surprised.

"Yes, I'm working at Joe's Diner up the road. I need the money, It's a case of needs must, I'm afraid."

"Have you heard from Ben?" she asked him, anxious to head off any further questioning.

"No, we haven't," he frowned. "Actually, I was going to ask you the same question."

"No," she responded, quickly......"I've had no contact with him. None at all. No letters, no visits, no money, no Ben."

"He's dumped me," she's added.

"Oh no," said Ralph, trying to reassure her. "I'm sure he hasn't. He must be having some issues...or something."

"He would be crazy to leave a beautiful girl like you."

They sat in silence for a while. Then he came out with the real reason for his visit.

"Oh and there's another thing," said Ralph. "In the circumstances, we were wondering if the kids should come and live with us, for a while anyway. Just to help you out and all."

"God, that is so tempting," said Elsa, "I love them to bits, but, I think I might take you up on that. It's not a great existence for them living here, poor little souls. Is there a school they could go to where you live?"

"Oh yea. Just up the road. It's a good school and they would slot in there straight away."

"Is Glenda happy with the idea?"

"Yes absolutely she is. She would love to have them. We could come tomorrow and take them back with us. If that's O.K.?"

She stood up and went for her mobile. Then she rang Sarah, the babysitter and arranged for Ralph to go across and see them.

The next evening, Ralph and Glenda turned up with their Range Rover and a tearful Elsa was ready with the children's suitcases. Within an hour, they were ready to drive away with Elsa reassuring them that she would be seeing them soon. She waved them off and went back into her trailer alone. It seemed empty without them and she wondered if she had done the right thing. But, she needed a break and told herself it would all work out for the best. She knew Glenda doted on her grandchildren and would take good care of them.

She soon got used to the routine of going to work at the Diner and interacting with Joe, the other staff and the customers. She even began to enjoy working there despite all the hard work. The weeks went by and she even got used to not having the children around. Every night, she would telephone Ralph and Glenda to see how they were and talk to them. She even sent a little money, whenever she could, to help towards their upkeep.

Then, a few months after she started, a different crowd started coming to the Diner. They usually came in on an evening during Elsa's shift. There were 4 of them and they always sat at the one table located upstairs. They were a mean bunch alright and Joe didn't like them. But, they spent a lot on beer and food and were good customers.

As long as they kept themselves upstairs, Joe and the other customers didn't mind them being there. However, it meant that poor Elsa had to go backwards and forwards up the spiral staircase to serve them and run through their aura of thinly disguised lust.

They seemed to take it in turns to follow her up that staircase, and, when they did that, Elsa felt sure they were peeping up her skirt. Old Joe felt sorry for her, but never let it show.

As part of her uniform, Elsa wore stay- up white stockings, which left a nice area of bare thigh exposed to view for those lucky enough to get a look. She was only too well aware of the lustful gazes coming in her direction and, being a quiet, respectable girl, they made her blush all too frequently, especially, when they were accompanied by lewd comments about her physical attributes. At first, she was shocked, but then she just accepted it, strangely reassured about her desirability, given that her absentee husband hadn't made love to her for a very long time.

She did her best to serve efficiently at the upstairs table and tried to ignore the odd sly hand feeling up her skirt as she passed. She also turned a deaf ear to various remarks she couldn't help but overhear. In fact, they were said just loud enough in her presence, that she was sure she was meant to overhear them. All she could do was hide her embarrassment as best she could and get back downstairs as quickly as possible.

The upstairs group liked to play cards and cards were Elsa's favourite game. As she served out the drinks, she saw the various games in progress. In one of them, just 3 cards were put on the table by the dealer and the one player participating, had to guess which one was the Queen. It was called "Find the Lady."

Elsa paused to watch the progress of the game and was observed doing so. A few winks were exchanged and the men vowed that the next time she came up they would try and involve her.

Half an hour later, she was back with another round of beers.

Sam, the bearded one with a large beer gut, dealt 3 cards on the table, face up, one of them being a Queen. He then then turned them over and interchanged them busily, using his fingers. It was obvious to Elsa where the Queen was, but, when she was invited to bet, she declined.

"I'm not allowed to play cards with the customers" she told them.

"But you're not playing," they pointed out. "You just have to say where the Queen is."

"I don't have any money to bet," she said turning to go.

"Look," they said, "we'll give you a dollar tip you can bet with. If you win you get 2 dollars."

Elsa hesitated. What did she have to lose? And she knew where the Queen was. It was in the middle of the three cards. No doubt about it. She could win 2 dollars easy.

"O.K." she said. "I'll bet the dollar on the card in the middle."

Sam flipped over the cards. "Hey, the lovely blonde wins 2 dollars. You're good at this game, Elsa"

He gave her the money and she left happily. That had been so easy.

The men chuckled when she had gone. Ray whispered in the huddle of heads "Let's string her along and let her win a few games. Who knows what we might get her to do when she loses."

There were dirty chuckles all round.

When she came back down to the bar, Joe had a warning for her. "Be careful with that lot up there, Elsa, they're an evil bunch."

But Elsa saw evil in nobody. She was a trusting person and rather naive about such things. And, over the next few days, she won just about every time they let her play. By this time, she was using her own money when she won. Elsa was beginning to enjoy it. The cards, the gambling and especially winning money. It was such a highlight in her day among the drudgery of waiting tables.

After about a week, they had even got her to sit at the table for a hand or two when things weren't busy. She enjoyed playing and winning and the gambling involved. The men seemed to be really pleased when she won. From their point of view, they were getting her used to gambling and betting money on the cards. But, they were always nice and respectful to her and Elsa was starting to change her opinion of them. They didn't seem as bad as the others made out.

It was late one Friday evening when things changed. It was fairly quiet in the Diner and a tired Elsa was able to accept a vacant chair and sit at the card game for a while. It was against Joe's rules, but, he was downstairs on the phone and couldn't see what she was up to. It was the same game they played when Elsa was around and She watched the shuffle carefully. She spotted where the Queen was when the cards were in play and was ready to bet.

"It's a 30 dollar stake, tonight, Elsa," Ray warned her. "Seeing as it's Friday night. We've all been paid and we wanted to make it more interesting. What do you think? Do you want to play?"

"Oh"...said Elsa, hesitating, her pretty face creased in a frown.

"Yes...I'd like to play, but I don't know.....it's more than I wanted to bet...." Up to now the most she had bet was 10 dollars.

"You get to scoop up 60 dollars, don't forget," mentioned Luke.

It was tempting, very tempting, but, all she had left until the next payday was 62 dollars. However, an extra 30 dollars would come in very handy and she was certain she would win.

"Well!" asked Ray, impatiently, spreading his hands. "What's it gonna be?"

She knew she shouldn't gamble, it seemed wrong, knowing she was still in debt to her babysitter and needed to buy food etc.

On the other hand, she had quick eyes and knew she was really good at this game. In fact, she had hardly ever failed to spot the Queen. It had been almost embarrassing taking their money. But for her, every dollar was welcome. She felt so confident she would guess right and win and God knew she needed that extra cash, what with her outgoings and Ben's money packet not turning up yet again.

Ray, Al and Luke urged her on. "Go on Elsa, you're the best at this game. You can win."

She bit her lip and nodded. "O.K." she said. "I'll play," putting down her 30 dollars.

It was what the men wanted to hear. The girl had been lured in at the prospect of easy money and tonight was the time to reel her in. So, they sat back in their chairs and watched the game unfold. It was all up to Sam now. He was so good at this game. That man could slide those cards around and fool anybody.

"O.K. Elsa, let's play then," said Sam, wanting to get on with it. He dealt three cards, face up, to let Elsa see what they were, before turning them over. Then, he quickly moved them around to disguise where the Queen was. She made her choice and put down her money as Sam flipped over the cards.

Elsa blinked, then stared open mouthed in disbelief. She had lost. The Queen was not where she thought it was. She was stunned. She very rarely got it wrong.

Sam made sure the cards were quickly dealt out again, before she could think too long about it. Another 30 dollar stake was required, but this time she wondered about hanging onto to the small amount of cash she had left and just play on credit. She had been told before that she could do that. So why shouldn't she. All she had to do was concentrate harder and the winnings would come.

"Come on Elsa, have another go," urged Ray. "You gotta win this time."

"Yeh, and your credit is good," Al reminded her. "You can pay back out of your winnings."

Yes, thought Elsa. I could do that. I can win on the next hand. It's not so bad.

So, she agreed to play on.

To her horror, she was wrong again. The card she had chosen was not the Queen. The blood rushed to her head as she stared down at what seemed a physical impossibility.

"I'm sure it was in the middle," she complained.

The game had seemed so easy before. How was she getting it wrong?

"You've been working too hard, sweetheart. Your eyes must be tired" said Luke.

"Look, I hate it when Elsa loses," said Sam. "Let's play another game, I'll go a bit slower, just for her.

"Hey that's not fair. You never do that for us," complained Luke. "We want to win too, when it's our turn."
"Look, this just for Elsa," emphasised Sam. So shut up,"

Sam slowly laid out the cards again. Now there was no going back.

If anything, Elsa watched even closer than before. That was after she had closed her eyes and said a silent prayer. She dared not even think about the money situation. Losing again was just unthinkable. Her eyes were wide open as she carefully watched the progress of the cards under Ray's fingers. She saw the Queen come to rest in the middle, after Sam's elaborate little shuffle... She pointed to that one, thus confirming her bet.

To Elsa at that point, everything seemed to proceed in slow motion. The cards were turned over and to her great relief found that she had won -- had guessed right. Sam marked it down in his notebook, 60 dollars to her credit.

The win gave her a boost. She so loved to win. Now she was keen to play on and that's what Sam had counted on. Get her hooked.

Sam kept on dealing out the cards and Elsa kept on playing. It was a simple, quick game with her stake staying at 30 dollars a game. With it being on credit, she wasn't really aware of how much she was risking. She stubbornly kept on believing she would come out on top. Of that fact, she was encouraged by the others at the table. Just like countless gamblers before her she didn't want to stop.

In between hands she served the odd customer, but her mind was exclusively on the cards. Time and again she went back upstairs to play. She couldn't leave it alone.

But, she didn't win the next time, or the time after that.

"Come on Elsa," they kept urging her . "You can do better than this. There's real money to be won here."