American Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he fucked her, his rough hands toyed with her breasts and nipples. He couldn't believe he was actually shagging the delectable young waitress at Joe's Diner. He was very excited, so much so, that he came prematurely. Cursing his ineptitude, he vowed he'd have her again and told her so.

She turned her head away and looked at the photograph of her husband on the sideboard. What would he think if he knew she was having sex with men like these in their trailer?

Luke followed him in and made her lean over the edge of the bed with her ass in the air. Elsa was like a broken doll now, all the fight and spirit gone from her body. She allowed Luke to enter her from behind and soon his big cock was pushing deep inside her wet vagina. He leaned forward and grappled with her breasts, as they hung down from her chest. He kneaded and squeezed them mercilessly, his fingers roughly toying with her hard nipples. "You'd better get used to my cock in your pussy, girl. .......I'll want you again and again."

But Elsa was worried about something else. Those sensations in her vagina told her an unwelcome orgasm was on the way. She closed her eyes and thought of anything and everything that would prevent it. But, it was no use. The build up was past the point of no return. To her deep shame and regret, her body finally surrendered. She arched her back as the ecstatic shudder racked through her body. A low moan escaped her lips. Just then Luke gripped her hips urgently and spurted his load. Seconds later she collapsed and curled up on the bed.

Luke grinned as he zipped up his pants, knowing that he'd nailed her good and proper. It was something to brag about and make the other guys jealous. He bent down and kissed her upturned ass. "Until the next time, Elsa, baby" he whispered.

Then Ray came in and Elsa watched him nervously.

"I hope you've saved the best for last, baby. You know I can get real nasty if I get disappointed."

Then he noticed the photo of her husband on the sideboard. He banged it against the corner of the bedside table, shattering the glass. Then he pulled out the photo and crumpled it in his hand.

"Sorry," he said sarcastically, "but this guy is putting me off my sex."

Elsa was numb with the shock at this callous disregard for her possessions and bit her tongue. Ray had probably done it just to rile her, so he could whip her again. It was only a photograph, but then she realised, sadly, that this was the only decent photo she had of her husband.

She tried to focus on Ray, as he reached for her breasts and, for the next few minutes, played roughly with them. Then, he stepped out of his pants and waved his huge cock under her nose.

"Let's see if you can give a guy some decent head."

Earlier in the evening, Elsa would have been horrified at the suggestion and fought and screamed, but after being fucked by 3 of them already, she was past caring. She just wanted to let them do what they wanted and get them out of her trailer. Besides, she knew that Ray would not hesitate to use his belt if she disobeyed her. He was an animal.

She held his cock and made herself take the head into her mouth.

"That's it baby," he encouraged her. "Do it good."

She had given head to her husband on occasions, so, she just closed her eyes and pretended it was his cock she was sucking. Carefully, she licked the length of it and took it in deeper. Sucking again. She realised she was doing O.K. when she heard a soft moan emanate from Ray.

"Oh baby, that's ...so....good."

A few seconds later he pulled her off by the hair to release her from her task.

"I want to fuck you now," he leered. "I don't want those guys out there to be bragging about how they fucked the Diner's sexy waitress with me left out of it."

She knew she couldn't stop him, even if she tried. He soon had his cock in her wet, warm, pussy and fucking her hard.

On and on he fucked her, relentlessly, as her body rocked on the bed with every thrust. Then, he too, like the others, couldn't resist pawing at her breasts and kissing her. She felt herself responding again but, fortunately, he came copiously inside her with a shudder and a groan.

When he recovered he got up and dressed.

"You are one hell of a fuck, bitch. I'll give you that," he said grudgingly. "Maybe, we can do it again real soon"

Suddenly, the ordeal of their rape and their callous and brutal behaviour roused her to anger. She had to vent her feelings, whatever the risk.

"Not if I can help it" she screamed. "Now that you've all got what you came for why don't you get the hell out of here and leave me alone."

But, they were going anyway and they laughed at her outburst. "We'll be seeing you, babe. You still owe us."

Then they were gone, leaving Elsa to try and pull herself together. The first thing she did was head for the shower and let the water soak into her skin. She sat on the cubicle floor and let it cascade over her, while she replayed the night's events.

She started to sob when she saw the crumpled photo on the floor. She cursed her own weakness for letting these men have their way with her. If only she hadn't been so weak and submissive. She should have fought with every ounce of her strength and never stopped screaming. But, then she knew she had been terrified of being whipped. The pain had been indescribable. And she wasn't a brave person. How was she going to face them again, knowing that they had taken her as they pleased. And, they would surely brag to others about her conquest.

In a small town rumours spread fast.

During her sleepless night she more or less decided to quit her job and not go to the Diner again. As she tossed and turned in bed, she tried to reason her way through her present difficulties. She still had a little money, but ,she owed the childminder, going back many weeks when the children had been here. And that would be quite a bill. Then, there was the trailer park rent, food, children's items and everything else. It depressed her beyond words, but, the bottom line was that, at present, there was no way she could afford to quit her job, disappointing as that was. In fact, despite the low wages, she needed it more than ever. She would just have to swallow her pride and shame and go to work as usual, even knowing that those 4 guys would be there to taunt her, leer and lust over her.

She closed her eyes as she remembered how those men had abused her. How could she ever forget?

Her body was still tingling with all the sexual attention she had received. She could vividly remember every second of it. Her head was spinning as she went over and over what had happened. Her emotions and state of mind had never been so confused. She bit her lip and sighed as the shame of it hit her again. Then her fingers inevitably strayed down to her pussy and she masturbated until she brought on an orgasm for the second time that day.

In her troubled frame of mind she eventually found sleep.

The next day, she pulled herself together and made it into work. Somehow, she had to get through the day and resume her life. What made it difficult for her was that Joe, the owner, was not his friendly normal self. He seemed to be looking at her in an entirely different way, as if he hadn't ever seen her before. Also, the way he ordered her around was almost as if he didn't like her anymore. Elsa's heart sank as she realised that he might have somehow got to know about the gang's visit to her trailer park the previous evening.

All Elsa could do was keep her head down and get on with her work. Fortunately, the diner was busy all day and she didn't get to dwell too much on her problems and fears.

Then, at closing time, with the place now empty, Joe called her into his office.

Her heart sank, as she saw Joe looking at her with obvious contempt. She was sure he had got to know about her humiliations at the hands of the so called " Wild Bunch."

There was a cold hard look on his face, as she stood nervously before his desk.

"That 35 dollars I loaned you. I want it back." He said.

She was stunned. Joe was normally so kind. "Why sure, Joe" she said, "whatever you say."

"You wanted the money to pay a card debt......isn't that right?"

"Well.......in a way...yes but..."

"So, I want it back and pronto."

She opened her mouth to reply, but, he went on....

"If you'd have wanted money to pay for something like rent, or food, or for your kids, that would've been different, but you didn't, so give it back....."

"O.K Joe," she said, looking down ashamed.

"I'm disgusted at you, gambling at cards with those men. You should know better".

She didn't know what to say. He was right, of course. She opened her purse took out 35 dollars and put it down.

She had never seen Joe in such an unrelenting mood. Even his voice seemed strained.

He was looking at her in a strange way and suddenly she felt uneasy. God, he wasn't going to fire her from her job was he?

"I have good mind to sack you," he finally said. "You played cards with customers and broke my rules."

Then, still fuming, he went to lock up, leaving her time to think.

"Well do you want to lose your job?" he asked when he returned.

"No, I don't, Joe. Please I need it, I'm desperate. Don't fire me." she pleaded.

He stood there thinking, There was something on his mind, she could tell.

"Well, maybe I won't if certain things happen," he said.

Elsa frowned, wondering what he meant. Then it dawned on her where this was heading and didn't like it.

She tried to head him off. "Joe...no....please."

Then he just came out with it. "I want you to take off that uniform and show me what's been driving my customers wild with lust. Then we can go upstairs......"

Elsa stared at her boss with dismay. No, Not Joe .......of all people. He was her friend. Or at least she had always thought so.

"It's either that or quit." He went on, "I can always hire another girl. There's plenty been asking lately."

Elsa closed her eyes and rocked on her heels. Now her only friend had turned against her. It was a savage setback to bring her back to the harsh reality of the life she had now.

She thought of the consequences of losing her job. It was unthinkable at the moment. She really had no choice, but to do as he asked.

So, slowly, she started to unfasten her uniform top, as Joe licked his dry lips and watched. Soon, it was off and lying across the chair behind her. Then she unzipped the short skirt and watched it fall at her feet.

As the clocked ticked loudly in the ensuing silence, she reluctantly reached around and unhooked her bra. In a second her large breasts swung free. Stripping off like this was getting to be a habit.

"Bloody hell" muttered Joe, as her body was revealed to him. All but her white panties

She hesitated, while she looked at him with pleading eyes. But, he merely nodded for her to continue. All she had to do now take was take them off.

"Joe".....she started again, her voice almost a whimper. But lust was gleaming bright in his eyes and she knew her appeal to him was hopeless.

With a sigh of resignation, she put her thumbs in the elastic of her panties, but, he indicated for her to stop.

"I'll do that for you doll," he growled, as he moved into a kneeling position before her. Then his trembling hands started to drag down her last defences. As she stepped out of them, she sighed in defeat. Now, except for her stay-up white stockings and high heels, she was completely naked.

Joe moved his head forward and kissed her pussy lips, as a shudder ran through her spine.

"Legs apart," he ordered and she complied immediately. All the fight and resistance had been drained out of her.

He kneeled down in front of her, his hand dragging slowly up on the inside of her leg and thigh. She shuddered and he felt it. So he did it again. She closed her eyes, as he then continued, slowly, up to her pussy, feeling her up as he pleased......He liked that. He liked that a lot.

"Oh Joe," she sighed.

Joe stood up and his hands caressed her tits for several minutes. "Very nice," he conceded eventually. "Now I want you upstairs on my bed."

Elsa's heart sank, but, nevertheless, she allowed him to grip her by the wrist and lead her along to the foot of the stairs.

"Get up there, now, bitch" he barked and slapped her hard on the rear. Elsa thought about another protest, but held her tongue. She knew she needed to keep on the right side of Joe and do whatever it took to keep her job.

Elsa started to cry, as she climbed up the stairs ahead of him. She turned to plead with him as she walked.

"Joe, listen....I've made a big mistake...."

Joe was staring hard at Elsa's swaying hips as she walked three steps ahead of him, but his anger made him cut her off.

"You're darned right you have, girl. I warned you about those guys, but, you didn't listen to me."

"And like a fool I thought what a nice kid you were. I give you a job and loaned you money. Then you go and let me down, big time."

"I'm sorry Joe," said Elsa, sobbing, as she reached the top of the stairs.

"Well you see Elsa," he continued, "the story of what happened last night in that trailer of yours is all over town and now I'm thinking, if those lowlifes can get inside your panties, well, why not me as well."

"Oh Joe..........you're not the same as those animals"

He ignored her as he continued.

"So, if you want to keep your job, honey, , I get to fuck you.........that's the deal, take it or leave it."

Elsa was shocked at this, but not that surprised. She had brought this on herself. She gave him a last pleading look, but, could see now that things had changed irrevocably between them. He was no longer her friend. In fact, he was now just like all the other hard faced men in this goddammed town. To them, she was just a sex doll to be used for their pleasure.

Sadly, she shook her head, as the tears started to roll down her cheeks.

"Does that mean you want to quit?" asked Joe as he watched her.

"No" she hurriedly assured him. "I can't afford to lose my job, not with my debts and rent to pay. I'll do as you say."

If she thought that her desperate circumstances would soften Joe's attitude to her, she was doomed to disappointment.

"You should have thought of that when you tangled with those guys."

Elsa hung her head in shame. How many times did she have to pay for her mistake?

"So get your ass on that bed, or get out," demanded Joe, "because, I want what they got."

Slowly, Elsa turned and walked into the bedroom. She was heartbroken with not an ounce of pride left. When she reached the bed, she reluctantly turned and stopped. All she could do was keep obeying Joe and keep him happy. It was the only way she could survive in this town. There just wasn't an alternative.

She could see the lust in his eyes, as he came up and pushed her onto the bed. Then he positioned her lewdly, on hands and knees, with her bottom sticking up at the edge of the bed. It was a sexual position that she hated. He meant to fuck her "doggy style" from behind while standing.

Elsa bit her lip and fought back the tears, as Joe roughly probed her exposed sex with eager fingers.

"Shit, I've dreamt about doing this ever since I took you on" he confessed. "But, back then, I figured you for a respectable married lady......Yes, sure, I respected you. And there was you walking around with your nose in the air and all........."

But now I'm out for all I can get, just like every other dude around here............"

He reached forward and grappled with her big tits as they dangled down from her chest.

"God, what a pair of tits you've got, girl, he enthused. It's been my dream to get my hands on them just like this."

"Oh Joe......please don't talk like that........"

But Joe was roughly squeezing them hard and pinching her nipples. His lust had taken over.

She cried out in pain, but, he didn't care. If she didn't like it, she could walk out of here right now.

Hell, it was a free country.

Elsa gasped, as she felt Joe's hard cock penetrate her vagina. With a triumphant grunt, he thrust it all the way in though the wetness. He couldn't believe he was actually fucking the pretty blonde waitress who had fuelled his fantasies day after day. He'd seen her wedding ring and had thought her unobtainable.......but now......he thought "get in there cock, get in deep and fuck the bitch."

Joe gripped her hips hard, as he thrust, repeatedly, into the yielding softness of her sex.

The only sound in the room, other than creaking of the bed, was her whimpering sobs. But, they only served to spur him on and bring out the beast in him. He was into his rhythm now, thrusting in hard and grunting with his efforts. Elsa's head and shoulders were made to bounce up and down off the bed with the ferocity of his lust as she dutifully maintained her doglike position. She was getting comprehensively fucked, AGAIN. She bit her lip with shame at the realisation that she was naked and in the most submissive of positions, as her boss continued to shag her for all he was worth.

Relentlessly, he continued to bang into her, without respite or pity, his face a mixture of contempt and lust. His cock had never felt so hard and masterful. Finally, a short desperate grunt signalled that his efforts were coming to a premature end. He pulled her hips back hard onto his thrusting cock and cursed loudly as a throbbing climax shuddered through his loins. A wave of pleasure swept through his body, as he stopped and released a stream of spunk deep into Elsa's warm moist vagina. "Jesus!" he breathed. "What a fuck that was."

Elsa's tears had continued to fall down her cheeks throughout the sex with Joe. Now she curled herself into a ball, filled with shame and remorse. Her marriage vows had been ripped to shreds. In less than 24 hours she had been taken by 5 different men, one after the other.

Minutes went by, as eventually, she sat up on the bed and looked around. Joe was gone, but where were her clothes?

She wanted to go back to the trailer and get away from the Diner. Momentarily, she held her head in her hands and sighed. Then, after another minute, she forced herself into action. Down the stairs she hurried to find her clothes.

It was raining, as she walked out of the Diner. She turned up her collar and walked on, almost in a daze. The rain on her face mingling with her tears. The past 24 hours had been traumatic for her. And, she realised that from now on her life was going to be so different. Her present circumstances, the misery of her life and the lonely desperate place she called home was dragging her down.

A day or two later, she had a surprise visit from Ben's father, Ralph. As she saw him alight from his car, she wondered why he had come.

"Are the children O.K?" she asked, concerned, as he came through the door.

"Oh yes," he reassured her. "They're fine. But, they're not the reason I'm here."

They sat down together on the sofa.

"It's about Ben," he began. "I've found things out."

"Oh, Lordy," she spluttered, her hand covering her mouth. She prayed silently for good news.

"I don't know quite how to tell you this Elsa, but, I've found out that he has left his job and has shacked up with a stripper in Las Vegas. He's been living there with her for the best part of a year."

Elsa sat back, shocked and stunned by this bombshell news. "How do you know this?" she finally asked, with a heavy heart.

"I hired a private detective and he tracked him down."

"Oh my God," muttered Elsa. She said it several times, as she held her hands to her face.

Now she knew for certain how things were. A feeling of utter devastation swept over her. Her husband of 7 years had left her for another woman. Was it her fault? Did she give him enough loving on his visits? Did they have sex often enough? What did a stripper in Vegas have that she didn't have? She would probably never know.