America's Got Talent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as AC/DC's song Highway to Hell started loudly playing Kyle grabbed Lucinda by an arm and leg, twirled her around three times, and threw her so high that she was within a foot of the top of the auditorium. On her way up she adopted a pose similar to that of Supergirl. As she glided back toward the stage she did three complete twists, three flips, and morphed into a swan position as Kyle caught her. Kyle then grabbed her feet, flipped her ten feet in the air as she did four somersaults, then as soon as he caught her he again grabbed her feet and threw her so high up that she grabbed a bar on the ceiling of the auditorium placed there for that purpose, did a few rotations around a vertical axis, and then appeared to drop lifelessly toward the stage, to again be caught by Kyle, with her head within inches of the stage floor.

Except for the sound of the music the entire auditorium was silent, aside from some loud gasps. The Skydancer routine got even more complex and frightening until after two minutes, corresponding with a final scream from AC/DC, Kyle threw Lucinda not only up but from one end of the stage to the other, and caught her as he slid on the floor at the stage's other end.

Kyle and Lucinda remained motionless for a good ten seconds after he caught her for the final time and the music had finished. Then the crowd let out a mighty roar as everyone in the facility stood, clapped, and cheered in a standing ovation that lasted a full minute while Lucinda gracefully bowed and Kyle stood stone-faced behind her with his arms crossed.

The judges were flabbergasted and had a hard time providing intelligent comments. A common theme was "That was impossible -- what was your trick."

Lucinda's straightforward answer was "No trick; I'm not a magician but an acrobat."

Finally they got around to voting -- all four enthusiastically voted "Yes!" When the votes were in Kyle lifted Lucinda into the air with one arm holding her upright on one foot as she calmed the crowd. When there was reasonable silence she replied "Thank you judges for your votes, thank you crowd for your enthusiasm; it was my dream to perform on the AGT stage but unfortunately we will not be back. This performance cannot be duplicated."

After that Lucinda did a double flip, Kyle caught her, and they strolled off of the stage.

Needless to say the performance, and their statement, caused a hubbub that although TV cut away for a commercial lasted a good five minutes in the building. The Skydancer duo returned triumphantly to their hotel.

When they got to the hotel Lucinda pushed Kyle into her room. "Why do you have the hots for me, Kyle; I'm your brother's wife. You shouldn't be having prurient thoughts about me," she scolded as she mashed her body into his. "Do you want to simply fuck my brains out and then discard me or do you want to steal me from Brandon. What are your intentions, dumb muscle?"

For the first time since he knew Lucinda Kyle ignored his apprehension around her and lifted her up and kissed her with the passion of a thousand suns. When he put her back down her eyes had no sign of rejection or hesitancy -- her eyes showed only lust.

"Since we won't be performing again I want to find out what taking our elixirs will do for sexual prowess since I am going to fuck your brains out Skydancer," Kyle snarled. With that he took the second to last dose from the silver bottle while giving Lucinda the second to last dose from the purple bottle.

The next twenty minutes were characterized by the most intense intercourse in the history of man. Kyle had twenty five discrete ejaculations into Lucinda's pussy without his cock ever leaving it, and Lucinda had essentially one continuous orgasm. Each of their orgasms was so monumental that they were an order of magnitude better than either one had experienced before. After the effects of the elixirs started to dissipate they fell into each other's arms and literally passed out, having fucked each other unconscious.

When the lovers/performers finally regained cognizance, staring into each other's eyes their noses no more than six inches apart, a sense of clarity and understanding that they had never experienced before came over them.

"I just realized that I'm in love with you," Lucinda sighed.

"I just realized that the reason I'm obsessed with you is because we're meant to be together. All signs point to it, confirmed by what happened today -- our spectacular performance on stage and our other-worldly coupling just now confirm it," Kyle replied.

"Things are going to get complicated with Brandon, your parents, and sister, and our friends," Lucinda chuckled.

"Understatement of the year -- but you can't fight fate, magic, destiny, whatever you want to call it," Kyle chuckled back.

"Then let's figure out how to go about it," Lucinda smiled. She kissed Kyle on the lips gently but meaningfully. Then they were both overcome with a fatigue that they had never before experienced and fell asleep in each other's arms, not to awaken for twelve hours.

^^^^^^^^^

By the time that Kyle and Lucinda arrived back in their home city, after two more nights of fantastic and emotionally charged sex that didn't require use of the last dosages of their elixirs, they had decided what they were going to do. They determined that it was better to rip the proverbial bandage off rather than finesse it off over a long period of time.

They first went to Kyle's parents' house. The parents knew little of the AGT lead-up or performance. They were astonished by the video of the Skydancer audition. By the time that the parents were convinced that the performance was real it was only a small step for them to believe that Lucinda was trading in one brother for another.

They next went to see Brandon. He wasn't at home when they arrived so they took the opportunity to pack all of Lucinda's most important belongings and put them in Kyle's truck. When Brandon arrived home to the loaded pickup truck and the joint declaration by Lucinda and Kyle "We have an announcement," (not "we have to talk") he was livid. He called them both many unprintable names, stomped his feet, yelled, and even threw things. It did no good -- he had no physical alternative since Kyle was twice as strong as he was.

Although there were many unpleasant reactions from friends, acquaintances, and relatives of both Lucinda and Kyle the duo remained stoic above the fray. They had each other with Lucinda's newly recognized love, and Kyle's contentment at having had his long-standing love returned.

Things got a little easier for the Lucinda-Brandon breakup when about six weeks after the AGT performance Lucinda started throwing up in the morning. She thought that she couldn't possibly be pregnant since she had used the same effective birth control for years without issue. Apparently, however, the birth control was not able to stop a pregnancy that was initiated by the elixir-enhanced unprecedented copulation by Kyle and Lucinda the night of their AGT performance.

^^^^^^^^^^

As they knew they would, Kyle and Lucinda married shortly after her divorce was final. After a few years, and grandkids/nieces/nephews all of the relatives came to not only accept the situation, but rejoice in it. This included Brandon who met another woman that everyone in the family liked, married her, and had children. Ten years after his divorce Brandon even sanguinely admitted that everyone was better off for what happened.

The only mystery remaining is what happened to, or will happen to, the last does of elixir, which Kyle had secreted away. Kyle plans on bringing it out for his and Lucinda's twenty fifth wedding anniversary but is keeping the secret until then.

12