America's Next Top Kinkster Pt. 03

Story Info
The remaining guys compete in an edging competition.
3.2k words
4.48
9.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After his victory, Ryan walked back into the house with his chest puffed. He was angry and ready for confrontation.

"Why are you all hiding?! What are you scared of?!" He yelled, Obviously directed at Tyrell, Harry, Nate, and Tai.

Victor came and pulled him into their room to cool him down.

"Look man they got one of us but this is far from over, They are weak! Just chill out and let them have this one little victory."

"Yeah bro you're right. I'm hyped as fuck after that battle match. Who should be our next target?" Ryan asked.

"Definitely Tyrell. He is a traitor." Victor said.

In the morning most of the guys got up and ready for the day. Tyrell and Harry stayed in bed. Tyrell edged him under the covers while they made out. Harry moaned and moaned, occasionally asking to cum and both men giggling when Tyrell denied him.

"When you shoot it is gonna be a geyser man" Tyrell said.

Harry was still under a hypnotic suggestion from Tyrell that he literally can't orgasm without approval from Tyrell, It would be physically impossible until he gives the ok.

The two finally got up to get ready. Harry had left a giant pool of pre-cum on the bed when they got up. Tyrell went and joined Tai and Nate. Tai was giving Nates rope lessons. Teaching shibari and other different ways to tie.

Harry snuck into Victor and Ryan's room.

"Ok listen. I know you guys probably aren't happy to see me but I wanna explain. For me this is all about getting to the end for the money. I don't actually have any real solid ties to Tyrell. In fact, Knowing his hypnotic skills I am worried he may be my biggest competition. It sucks but I think it is best he leaves sooner rather than later. If you guys make a deal to not target me, I will not target you and will try to convince Tyrell to go after Nate and Tai instead. Keep this between us, ok?" Harry asked.

"Wasn't expecting that but of course, deal." Victor replied.

"Tyrell and Tai are definitely the biggest threats here. Tai because his experience with hypnosis gives him an advantage and Tai because he has so much experience. I don't want either of them near the end with me." Harry said.

Harry had his eyes on the prize. If he had to flirt and fake a showmance with Tyrell, He had no issues doing that. If he had to form a deal with his enemies Victor and Ryan, He was going to do that as well. Nothing was off limits for him.

A voice came over the speakers:

"WILL THE SIX REMAINING COMPETITORS PLEASE REPORT TO THE MAIN HALL"

All 6 of the men entered the main hall to greet an awaiting Charlie.

"Hello gentlemen, The theme for today's challenges is MILKING" Charlie said.

"Here is how the challenge will play out. You will be broken into pairs. One of you will be the Milker, The other will be the Milkee. Each team will be given a small shot glass. The Milker will edge the milkees cock and try to fill up the shot glass as much as they can WITHOUT letting the milkee orgasm. You can fill the glass with precum only. After an hour, The team the either fills the glass the highest up with pre or first to fill completely will be the winners of round one. The winning milkee and milker will then face off against each other in a battle for "Master of the house". The rules for that round will be explained after the first round though. Does everyone understand?"

Everyone replied yes. Charlie continued.

"The teams were randomly selected and are as follows:

Tai (Milker) and Harry (Milkee)

Tyrell (Milker) and Nate (Milkee) - Ryan (Milker) and Victor (Milkee) - Now I want all 3 milkees to be spread out and on all fours. Milkers will be allowed to use any toys, potions, ect to help them."

All 3 milkees got on three separate mats on all fours, a shot glass right below their cock and balls.

"Alright milkers...You have an hour. Ready. Set. Go!"

Tai lubed up his finger and slowly swirled it around Harry's prostate before inserting and massaging his asshole. He used his other hand to slowly stroke downward on Harry's cock. This challenge was right up Tai's alley. He is a longtime bondage master. He has been edging and milking men for decades. It didn't take long for the glass to start filling up. Unknown to Tai, Tyrell had had Harry drink the 30 day chastity potion and had been edging him daily since. He had an insane amount of cum built up and no way to shoot it. He was at peak horniness. They were clearly in the lead and had a non-stop stream of precum oozing into the shot glass. Tyrell figured it was a good time to put his skills to use. He was going to put a trigger onto Nate.

"When I snap my fingers you will feel more sensitive to touch and turned on than you have ever felt in your whole life. All you will be able to focus on is the feeling of my hand on your cock. The rest of your surroundings are gone. The only thing that exists is the pleasure radiating from your dick." Tyrell said with a snap.

He began some fast placed downward strokes on Nate's cock. Nate moaned and slightly jumped at each touch. A steady amount of pre-cum was starting to drip down. He had to back off quite a lot though because Nate kept getting very close to losing his load all together and having an orgasm. Tyrell decided to just do slow rubbing on and off on the frelium.

Ryan and Victor were not having as much luck. It took a while for Ryan to get Victor hard. Once he was hard Ryan found he was as skilled at providing pleasure. Sometimes he was stroking too hard and fast. He tried to find ways to get Victor turned on. He rubbed his nippled which worked a little for some pre but it was not near enough. He wondered if Victor had any kinks that may work. He moved in front of victor and raised his foot to his face, this is how he typically provided pleasure for subs in the real world as a cash master. Victor quickly turned his head away.

"Knock it off you dolt! I'm not into that! See if you can find a potion or toy that can help us out!" Victor said.

Ryan hopped up and looked through the different options he could use.

A potion that increases arousal and a cream that can enlarge any specific part of the body. These are perfect Ryan though. The enlargement cream will make Victor's cock larger, increasing the stream of pre that would come out.

Victor drank the potion and Ryan stroked his cock with the cream. His dick quickly enlarged to be longer and much thicker than it was previously. Unrealistically large.

More pre-cum was being produced but it still was not enough to catch up to the other two teams. Ryan just simply wasn't that skilled in providing pleasure.

Nate was so in the zone that he was literally shaking and begging Tyrell to let him cum forgetting that the rules were to fill just with pre-cum, not actual cum and orgasm.

"Not yet man, you know the rules" Tyrell said.

They were about a little more than 1/4 of the way full already. Tai and Harry had just hit half way up in the shot glass. Ryan and Victor were not close to either team. Tyrell began to get desperate to pass Tai and Harry and decided he would grab Nate's dick with a firm grip and stroke a little faster. This was a big mistake. The moment he gripped Nates cock Nate let out a squeal.

"I'm cummng I'm cumming!" Nate yelled as jets of cum shot out of Nates cockhead.

Nate let out strong moans of pleasure, Tyrell quickly pulled his hand back but it happened too fast and he was too late. Nate collapsed from the intense waves of pleasure that had just run through him.

"Tyrell and Nate I'm sorry to say you have been disqualified from the competition. Nate had a full orgasm and the rules were filling the glass with pre-cum only" Charlie said.

"Sorry Ty..."Nate said. He was very let down on himself.

"No not your fault man. I should have not gotten so desperate to catch up to the other team. I already had you in a strong trance. I messed this one up for us." Tyrell replied.

The competition was now just between Tai/Harry and Ryan/Victor and it was not even close.

Tai never needed to change up his very slow stroking pattern. He kept the same stroking consistent throughout the challenge. From start to finish a non-stop stream of cum consistently leaked into the glass. Ryan and Victor saw how close Tai was to finishing and Ryan basically just gave up.

Eventually time ran out. Tai and Harry had the glass almost completely filled.

"Tai and Harry, You're the winners of this round. Now the two of you will face off for 'Master of the house' and the winner will decide who goes into the battle match." Charlie said.

He went on.

"In round two of this challenge the Milker will try to fill a new shot glass half way in the span of 20 minutes. If successful, The milker will be master of the house. If unsuccessful, the milkee will be master of the house."

Harry got in position on all fours.

"Ready. Set. Go!"

Tai rushed over and knelt down in the back of Harry. He was working Harry's cock a bit more firmer now. He was worried about making the same mistake as Tyrell and pushing Harry too far over. Tai was realizing that no matter how fast or hard he stroked Harry's dick and no matter how 'close' Harry got that he would never lose control and shoot his load. Tai thought Harry just had really great control, He had no idea this was all because of the trigger that Tyrell installed into Harry's mind. The round was over in half the time needed. The glass was half way full.

"Congrats Tai! You are the new Master Of the House! You must now choose the two contestants you would like to nominate for a battle match."

Victor noticed that Tai was likely about to select him and Ryan and jumped in fast to interrupt.

"I know you're probably gonna pick us but I wanna let you know Harry came to our room this morning and stated that he was targeting you because of your bdsm background and was encouraging Ryan and I to nominate you as well had we won this round." Victor said.

"He wanted us to target you and Tyrell. He said he is faking his affection towards Tyrell to get further and he thinks that Tyrell is a big threat because he has years of practice in hypnosis" Ryan added.

Tyrell was shocked and disappointed to hear this.

"Is....is this true Harry?" Tyrell asked.

"I'll be honest...I am here to win the money and was doing what I could to further myself. I wasn't here for friends or a relationship. Tai, I did say you were a big threat. Now that that is exposed I am willing to make a deal not to go after you should I win next round. Ryan and Victor have been after you all game so I think it would be stupid not to pick either of them. Tyrell is also a strong competitor and has used hypnosis to further himself each round. You would be stupid to go to the end with him." Harry said.

Tyrell was very hurt hearing about how cold and dismissive Harry was of their relationship. He had felt he was really enjoying his company and getting feelings. Tai didn't care about the arguments being presented. He always wanted the two pairs to be pitted against each other. He would choose one from each pair.

"I appreciate hearing all of your arguments and have made up my mind. The two I am nominating are Harry and Ryan." Tai said.

"Alright men, You can go back to your living quarters. Ryan and Harry, I will see the two of you tonight for your battle match." Charlie said.

Ryan spent the evening ranting about how he was picked once again for a battle match.

"Their are still some wussies here who haven't gone into one yet! They picked me back to back!" Ryan yelled.

"It's because they are threatened by you. You are the strongest person here." Victor said, Trying to cool him down and boost his ego.

"That old man is going down, he has had it out for me since we got here! I'm gonna crush him to dust.." Ryan said.

In one of the bedrooms Tyrell sulked to himself on the bed. Nate eventually came in to comfort him.

"It sucks to be betrayed like that by someone you think is your friend." Tyrell said.

Nate patted his back and tried his best to bring him comfort.

Harry sat in the kitchen. How stupid to think he could trust Victor and Ryan he thought. If he comes back into the game, He has no choice but to go after Tyrell now.

A voice came on the loudspeaker: "RYAN AND HARRY, PLEASE REPORT TO THE MAIN HALL FOR YOUR BATTLE MATCH"

Ryan and Harry entered the main hall to find Charlie there ready to greet them. Of course, the 6 punishment helpers from previous rounds were there to help as well.

"Hello men. To stick with the theme of milking for this round we are having a milk off! Both of you will be strapped to bondage chairs. My helpers here behind me will be working you guys over. The first to produce 3 loads for my helpers will win, The loser will face punishment and become our next statue."

The men sat in 2 different chairs. Every part of them was strapped down. Legs, feet, hands, arms, chest, thighs, waist, and even their head. The guys were each given an arousal potion to make them even more horney before their mouths were stuffed with a large ball gag and then even taped over after that.

Once the tape was sealed it clicked for Harry...He was still under Tyrells hypnotic trigger. He literally could not shoot his load and have an actual orgasm uness Tyrell was able to give the go-ahead. His stomach dropped when he realized the situation he was in. He tried to protest but it was too late. His mouth was stuffed and sealed. He completely played himself.

"Ready.Set.Go!" Charlie said.

3 men approached Harry. One positioned behind the chair rubbing and flicking his nipples, One rubbing his sensitive thighs, and another working the cock. Harry felt at the point of no return within seconds! Yet he could not go over at all...He just moaned and tried pleading uncontrollably. He so badly wanted to speak and try to explain his situation, though it probably was not likely they would bring Tyrell in anyways. He spent the rest of the time squirming and whining in his chair being worked over endlessly.

The other 3 men took the same approach with Ryan. It took about 5 minutes but they got a good first load out of Ryan. When they tried to keep going Ryan shrieked. It was too sensitive after the first cum for him to keep going. They kept stroking anyway despite his attempted protests. After about 20 minutes they finally got another smaller load from Ryan. He buckled in the chair the whole time. He wasn't sure if he could produce another load for them. He felt overstimulated after this load and the guys just still kept going.

"2 loads Ryan, Zero loads Harry. One more load from Ryan and we have a winner" Charlie commented.

The men working Harry over voiced how confused they were at Harry not cumming. He was leaking pre non stop. His cock was extremely stiff. He was clearly very turned on yet they could not produce a single load. They had no idea how badly Harry wanted to speak to explain. They tried some pro-longed knob polishing thinking, maybe making it even more sensitive would help. Harry was SCREAMING through his gag. How unfair he thought.

Ryan began to worry. Because of the two loads and overstimulation he had gone flaccid. They guys slowed down but did not stop, hoping to get him hard again. After quite a long time he managed to get hard again. He felt himself getting closer, them working him to a 3rd load was not quite as enjoyable for him. He felt like he was having to work extremely hard for it. Also, every stroke on his beat cock was excruciating. He finally pushed for his final 3rd load and let out an exhausted, painful moan. It was almost a completely dry orgasm. Just a little bit of cum oozed out while they stroked.

"And that is 3! Congrats Ryan. You are the winner and are safe!" Charlie said.

They guys undid Ryan from the chair. He got dressed and went back to the living quarters.

"Harry, as the loser you unfortunately must face punishment as agreed." Charlie said.

Harry was taken out of the chair. His gag and tape were left intact. The helpers walked him over to the 3rd platform next to Hayden and Cowboy. Mr.Grey came out with the magic paint and brushes. Before they began painting he pulled out a very small, silky rag.

"This is a very special, magic material. The effects are an intense stimulating sensation that a person will not get used to."

He lubed up the cloth and applied it over Harry's cockhead.

The sensition was similiar to knob polishing on his cockhead. He could hardly hold still when the helpers began painting him.

Once he was fully painted everyone stepped back to admire.

He was a rock hard statue on the verge of an orgasm that would never happen. An over 30 day load to be specific because of the potion. On top of that, he was also experiencing in real time, the sensation of endless polishing to his cockhead.

A tickling statue, a cbt statue, and an edging/polishing statue.

Charlie approached the camera.

"We have a twist for the start of next round. You the viewers will be voting to eliminate a contestant! Just let us know which contestant you would like to see eliminated and recommend a statue punishment as well. The contestant with the most votes will be eliminated from the game right then and there and we will pick our favorite punishment suggestion to apply!"

He continued with his normal closer:

"And there you have it. 3 down!

What fetish will the guys face next?

2 people will be eliminated next episode, One choose by you!

What will the next punishments be?

Find out next time on AMERICA'S NEXT TOP KINKSTER!"