All Comments on 'Amethyst Purple Pt. 03'

by SeanGregory

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KRD19254KRD19254about 3 years ago

Again, way too much minutia in worthless details - slowing down the story with repetitive type details. Plus Marti is the worst mother ever, until page-4 she never once spoke or asked about Matt while traveling. Matt has been a none entity in this whole story, yet the writer goes overboard on all other details. Matt is now 6yrs old and NOTHING written about the parents and Matt.

/

Now they have twins - I can only wonder HOW and WHEN a DNA test will be run and Ted will be dragging his face. Plus they are both willful CHEATERS - nothing good can come of this. The worst is these arrogant delusional yuppy parents will eventually penalize their poor kids when the inevitable divorce comes. The kids do not deserve any of the immaturity of their parents.

/

The series remains a slooooow 3*. Hooyah

Gram1Gram1almost 3 years ago

I’m sorry but I can’t take anymore of this! I’m only skimming to try and figure out what the point of the series is. Marti is reprehensible! Poor Ted!!

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

So it's supposed to be a surprise when we learn Ted ain't the dad? If he is the dad, then I will be surprised. Trudging on to get to that point. And what was the reason for setting forth so much about the trial earlier on, who gives a damn? Both are cheaters, but Marti is a slut. Not a story with a character to root for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeanGregory@SeanGregory
I have changed my user name from the more anonymous "SnatchKisser" to something a bit closer to home. I decided that if I ever decided to publish anything somewhere other than Lit I needed a name more presentable to the general public. 03/18/2024 I took a short break the pa...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES