My Cum Obsession: a Guilty Pleasure Pt. 02

Story Info
Girl's love of cum rises when she finds the best source!
15.2k words
4.71
51.4k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,137 Followers

Before I reveal the plan I had for the twins Paul and Bruce, I need to review what has happened so far. I grew up a military brat and moved around the world during my school days which afforded me the opportunity to indulge in my cum fetish. Ever since I gave my first blowjob, I have absolutely fallen in love with cum. The texture, the look and the taste just makes me crave it like someone would with a favorite food. That salty clumpy taste just drives me wild and I had found my perfect boyfriend once my dad was stationed in Spain.

Alfonso was much older than me and he had always suffered from a medical condition called hyperspermia in which his testes over produced sperm and that caused him to shoot a large quantity of semen in one load. I had finally found a man who could somewhat satisfy my craving so our relationship worked. He was a semi-retired military officer and had gotten called to duty on occasion as a consultant and when he did, he wanted me to go out and suck off guys and video tape it for him which was beneficial to both of us. I really enjoyed slurping down strange loads but it was somewhat of a hassle to continually find guys.

After a couple of years, his twin sons were allowed to come stay with us for a summer because they had turned 18 and Alfonso's strict religious ex-wife no longer could prevent it. They both were taking online college courses from home and also suffered from the same affliction as their father. They were only five years younger than me but as a matriarch presence in the house, I needed to provide them with relief as well as satisfy my own cravings.

My boyfriend Alfonso had expectantly been called out to the Mediterranean for his navy consulting. There was some crisis and he would be gone six months while having only three days to prepare to leave. Before his departure, I hadn't told him about me draining the twins because I wasn't sure how he would feel about it. Yes, he loved when I sucked off strangers to get my cum fill and loved it even more when I videotaped it so that he would have his own personal porn collection. For me to blow his sons might have crossed the line in his eyes, so I had not told him about that.

I was not analyzing it as cheating but a service needed for both them and me. They suffered from hyperspermia the same as their father and I was not only preventing medical discomfort for them, I was satisfying a strong craving for myself. The quantity of thick cum each boy produced in one load was just too good to resist and I would have to hunt down several guys just to equal one of theirs. It was convenient and a perfect situation so I had decided I would go through with my plan to keep them drained.

On that next Friday morning, I dropped Alfonso off at the airport and when I came home, I walked into their room as they sat at their computers hard at work for their online college courses. It had been a week since I had blown them and knew if they hadn't jacked off, they would be pent up.

"Hey guys, can I have your attention? Let's talk for a minute," I grabbed their attention while sitting on Paul's bed.

Both Paul and Bruce stopped clicking on their laptop keyboards and swiveled their chairs toward me as I continued, "Listen...I never told your dad about what we had done because I'm not sure how he would react. It has been a week...have you guys masturbated at all?"

Paul shook his head, "I haven't and I can tell. I'm really sore."

I knew he was referring to his balls because Alfonso's would get really large, red, and hot to the touch. Bruce added, "I did once about five days ago but haven't since. I'm pretty sore too."

Lifting one eyebrow and nodding my head, I proposed my plan, "We need to set up a schedule to keep you two from building up. I will get both of you off in the morning when you get up but only one of you can cum twice and the next day, the other one can cum twice. I will check you guys in the evening to see if you need another one which at your age, I'm guessing you probably will with those hormones raging. Who wants to go first now?"

I looked at them both and after no reaction, I made the decision, "Paul since you have gone the entire week without any release...you will go first. Bruce, please hand me that pillow for my knees and if you could step out of the room until we are finished, that would be great. I will call for you when I'm ready."

I decided to keep Paul sitting in his computer chair. After taking the pillow from Bruce and placing it on the floor in front of him, Bruce stepped out of the room. Paul stood up momentarily and began to slide his shorts down with my help. I sat them beside the pillow watching his thick 7 inch cock grow before my eyes and when I took hold of the base, it twitched. Within seconds, it was fully engorged and I licked my lips knowing it was full of the milky fluid I desperately needed.

After sitting back down, his bare ass squeaked on the leather when he spread his legs. Up on my knees, I warned him while thinking of the size of load that I knew he would shoot, "Let me know when you are going to cum."

I wrapped my lips around the head of his dick to a small shudder from Paul. Precum was already starting drizzle from the hole and I smeared the sweet nectar on my tongue before I slid my tight lips down the shaft to his inflated balls almost gagging myself. A subtle grunt escaped his lips and I started bobbing up and down, careful to keep my teeth out of the way. I maintained the perfect warm rhythmic friction on his veiny hard-on and within minutes, he shifted in his seat. I knew he was close and my excitement increased.

Paul huffed, "I'm going to cum, Britt. Oh! Oh! Here it comes! Aughhhhhhhhh! Aughhhhhh! Aughhhhhh!"

His legs straightened and stiffened around me while the first shot slapped the roof of my mouth like someone squeezed a bottle of pudding. He was grunting like a bear that could be heard throughout the room. Follow up ropes of spunk filled my mouth quickly and I was worried I might lose some before he finished. There was so much! Moving my lips up around the mushroom head, I was able to catch the entire mouth full of sperm before I had spilled any. Paul's cock pulsated repeatedly but eventually stopped ejaculating until a final ooze of cum flowed onto my tongue.

With a loud pop, my lips released from the mushroom head before I gathered myself. I tilted my head back so to prepare for the density then swallowed down the warm salty slime. I could not get over how great it tasted and the amount was insane. After consuming the thick protein shake, I was going back for seconds. Paul's cock had not lost much of its erection and I eagerly started sucking it again only that time I was also using my hand as a boost.

Jerking the base synchronized with my sucking was the perfect technique for round two. Paul no longer sat back relaxed but shifted his ass forward until it was partially hanging off the chair. My mouth and hand were teaming up to draw out another batch of that delicious seed. "Slurp, smack, slurp, smack," echoed throughout until his head flung backward and hit the chair head rest while releasing his extended grunt.

"Here it co... Aughhhh! Unnnnnnng! Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!"

His second load exploded out like a volcano eruption. His legs stiffened with his knees locked out and his heels vibrating on the floor. His face turned blood red and the veins in his strained neck, bulged. He shot more violently with that one so I had to compress my lips tighter and keep my hand clenched around the shaft. I did not want for his dick to flop out of my mouth during the tussle and waste that delicious cum all over his lap. When the shaking had come to an end, his entire body melted in the chair. He was drained and satisfied. The second load was a bit more salty but that did not hinder the great taste. I swallowed and with an aftertaste of his cum on my tongue, I called for Bruce.

Paul was still sitting in the chair, completely relaxed with his shorts crumpled on the floor beside his feet when Bruce entered. Only after directing Bruce to sit on the edge of the bed is when Paul began to stir, put on his shorts and leave the room.

Paul sighed, "Thanks Britt, that was great," as he exited.

I was more thankful to him for his abundance of young spunk. I had already felt I had swallowed a quart and about to get another helping. After getting back on my knees, I tugged Bruce's shorts down before he sat only to have his hard dong flop in my face. It was so bulky that it swayed more than it bounced. I coaxed him to sit on the corner of the bed with his hands flat on each side for balance. Slightly leaning back, I gripped the young tool and barely began to suck on it when it began to shoot.

Bruce grunted, "Unnnggg! Britt! Ohh, here it comes! Unngggggg! Ungggg! Unggg!"

My mouth filled quickly after a short choke when the premature ejaculation caught me by surprise. It took me a few seconds to get my composure and clamp my lips properly after that first thick rope hit my tonsils. Jerking the shaft, I wanted to make sure I had milked it completely. When the smooth cock had stopped twitching, I paused for a moment to allow the tail end flow. Paul heavily sighed. Lessening my grip, then a quick tug and squeeze did the trick. When I snapped my lips closed off the end of his head, there was no cum left in the hole. I squished the salty slime around in my mouth to get the full effect of that wonderful taste and to possibly keep it on my tongue well after I had swallowed it. In one gulp, the sperm was in my stomach. Even though it was just slightly bitter, the sweet and salty tang had a great blend.

It was so good, I looked up at Bruce and asked, "Do you want another one?" I didn't mind and knew one more sizeable load would completely satisfy me.

"Are you serious? Yeah, I will take another one. I'm sorry I shot so quick," he apologized.

Giggling, I replied, "That's Ok...you almost choked me. That was so much! Now we can move on to your second load. I'm going to tell you like I told your brother, let me know when you are going to cum."

Moving my jaw back and forth to loosen it back up, I wrapped my lips around that head again. I sucked out the air before sealing my mouth, clamping the rigid mushroom. That second time, I started slower so not to numb the dick but to build it up. He reciprocated with quick body shudders, non-verbally expressing his satisfaction. Soon, I was sucking every inch allowing the head past my gag reflex causing Bruce to shift more towards the edge of the bed. I reached down and slid my flat hands under his ass, coaxing him to stand up. I wanted that cock deeper and figured if he fucked my throat from a downward angle, it would give me that deeper sensation I desired.

Squeezing and pulling on his young muscular ass cheeks were the perfect guide. He began moving his hips, essentially fucking my mouth. Every time his warm heavy balls would slap my chin, my pussy juiced even more because I knew what they were getting close to releasing. Both our foreheads were sweating and after several minutes of pumping, his thrusting slowed down. With a long extended jab, Bruce tapped my head with his signal, moaned deeply and his throbbing dick blasted! Coating my tonsils with that delicious white slime, his dick ejaculated several times. Just feeling the thick shaft twitch in my mouth almost gave me an orgasm without touching myself.

When the spurting had stopped, I needed to swallow his pudding like semen. My eyes were watering from the intense depth but that did not slow down my enthusiasm when I pulled my mouth off. I gulped down the warm cum. His second load tasted slightly sweeter than the first but still chalked full of salty protein. I left the bedroom to get me a glass of water to wash down all that sperm. Those four loads from two teenagers with hyperspermia were easily the equivalent to 20 to 25 regular loads from average men. I actually felt full and satisfied which never happens when I blow someone.

The rest of the morning, I felt great, never once worried about eating breakfast or lunch. My energy was up and I had a furious workout, dripping sweat before my shower. I had gotten lucky in the fact Alfonso was wealthy and I did not have to work so I kept busy in other ways to manage the household. After my shower, I headed off to the supermarket with my list typed into my phone. First on that list was pineapple and additional fruit to help sweeten up the twins' cum. It tasted great as it was but anytime I could find ways to make it better, I was all in.

While at the store with a cart full of groceries, I was reaching for some wine when I bumped into a man I had seen around town. He was a handsome Spaniard about 40 years old with his brother who looked a few years younger and they were placing a case of beer in their cart.

With a wide smile, he joked in his thick Hispanic accent, "Hola. I am Santiago and this is my brother Mateo. You look much too young to drink. I think we are going to have to see your ID."

I giggled flirtatiously, "Hi...I'm Britt. I'm old enough to do many things besides drink."

Mateo joined in, "Like what?"

Thinking back to all the cum I had consumed that morning and standing with two hot men was stirring up my craving once again. I knew they would not be able to come close to the amount the twins had given me but I still wanted that salty taste.

"We could step outside to the back of the store and can show you," I seductively responded.

Leaving our carts where they were, the two men followed me out of the automatic doors and around to the back of the store. There were two dumpsters and a huge metal container housing cardboard boxes that were broken down for recycling. Some of the boxes were stacked hurriedly all around because the workers had not had the proper time to break them down. It was a perfect shelter for us. Pulling out a flat box from the pile, I laid it on the concrete like a mat for my knees. I then secured my phone up on the rim of the metal to capture the blowjobs for my boyfriend's viewing pleasure.

I asked, "Who wants to go first?" After a subtle signal from Mateo, I dropped to my knees on the thin cardboard while instructing Santiago, "You keep watch in case someone comes back here. You let us know."

I had Mateo's zipper down on his Khaki slacks, trying to fish his cock out through the fly. It was half erect and very thick. The bulbous head was darker than expected and gorgeous. After peeling off a piece of underwear lint, I wrapped my lips around it tightly. Quickly, it swelled and filled my mouth to capacity while I had already begun to suck it. I was surprised by the length it had grown but I bobbed on all 8 inches, getting it down my throat periodically in spite of watering eyes.

With my teeth hidden, I sucked and slurped Mateo's big dick without using any hands. I felt he could cum quicker with a deepthroat sucking so I used my hands to hold onto the back of his ass. I assumed that to be true because every time it would slide past my gag reflex, he would shudder and his cock would pulsate harder. My assumption was correct because within the next minute, Mateo grunted and shot a large load into my mouth. Of course it was not close to what the twins had fed me but a sizeable load nonetheless. His cock would tap the roof of my mouth with every spurt.

"Auughhhhhhhh!" Once the spurting calmed down, he sighed, "Mmmmm. Damn! That was great! Your turn Santiago. She's great!"

I pulled my lips off his deflating dong but not before I sucked out the leftovers from the hole. I swallowed the thick slime and it was decent. Even though it was slightly bitter, the salt content was exactly what I needed to suppress my craving. I turned to the phone and licked my lips for the video because I knew Alfonso would appreciate it.

With the back of my hand, I wiped the sweat off my forehead and used my thumb to remove a tiny speck of cum that had formed in the corner of my mouth. While Mateo was zipping up, Santiago had taken his place in front of me. He did the honors by unzipping and pulling his cock out himself for me which was not an easy task because it was hard as a rock. I would estimate it a little longer than 7 inches and just as thick as Mateo's.

With a slight upward arch to his cock and being a couple inches taller than Mateo, I rose up higher on my knees to get in proper position. His head was thicker and more rigid so I planted it to the back of my throat and opened it up like a snake swallowing its prey. After a couple of gags, I created extra saliva, then deepthroated it. Bobbing my head in and out, I sucked it rapidly to create the perfect friction.

Santiago's cock leaked precum all over my tongue and that taste fueled my desire to get that second load from these Hispanic men. I crammed it down my throat and stopped sucking so I could take some time to lick his balls without choking. Judging by his long moan, he was impressed that I could extend my tongue with a cock lodged down my throat. If I could have just swallowed his entire dick, I would have. My sucking started back up and once my pace was rapid and determined, I knew it wouldn't be long before I got my treat.

He put one hand on the metal box container, nearly knocking my phone down but I didn't allow it to detour me. Slobber was dripping from my mouth but that was expected from the technique I was implementing. I'm sure Santiago didn't mind his very sloppy blowjob because he suddenly tensed up and grunted loudly.

"Uunngghhhhhhauughhhhhhhhhh! Unnggnngggggggggg!"

His cum literally blasted out of his cock all over the back of my throat. I pulled back so I could curl my tongue and stop it from gagging me. It had a stronger biting taste than Mateo's seed which I found hot. Finally when Santiago's cock stopped ejaculating. I was able to swallow it with the head still between my lips. It tasted even better going down but I would have gladly taken more. Had we enough time, I would have blown them both again but I needed to get back to my grocery shopping before the frozen items, thawed. Standing up, I wiped the dusty cinders off my knees before adjusting my hair. I took the phone and shut off the video and used it as a mirror to make sure there wasn't any cum on my face or lips.

"Gracias...that was delicious," I thanked them as I walked away toward the store's entrance.

I completed my shopping with my craving slightly suppressed until the evening approached. I had put away all the food and cleaned a couple of rooms. When I finally had enough time to relax, I sat on the couch reviewing my blowjob videos before sending them off to Alfonso. Watching myself suck dick and the moment when the men came into my mouth, just stirred my desire again which made me think of the twins. It wasn't quite time for their evening blowjobs but I was willing to bump up the schedule to get my salty taste.

I was tired from all the day's activities so I changed up the plan. Inside my bedroom, I adjusted several pillows to prop me up on the side of my bed before shedding my clothes. After slipping on my pajamas, I positioned myself on the pillows before texting the boys. Bruce wanted to go first so I replied for him to come to my room.

He stuck his head in the doorway, "You want me right now?"

I smiled exhaustedly and revealed my plan. "Yes, Bruce come on in. I'm really tired tonight but I want to swallow your cum to help me sleep. I'm going to lay here with my head turned to the side while you stand beside the bed fucking my mouth until you cum. Hopefully, it won't take very long."

He reached down, softly jostled his balls and replied, "It won't take long Britt. I'm ready right now."

That is exactly what I wanted to hear. I crunched the pillows down and formed a nice comfortable tilt for my head. Once I was in position, Bruce took down his shorts and stepped out of them. He pushed his crotch forward and put his soft cock in my mouth. I sucked and jerked the rubbery meat and within seconds, it swelled into a full erection.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,137 Followers