AmitabhShah's Delight

Story Info
A cuckold story.
2.2k words
3.59
9.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This whole day started when Michael thought that his wife wanted to spice things up in the bedroom. She had told him that she wanted to tie him up. Michael was excited about this prospect; the thought of his wife, Jessica, taking more control this time was intriguing. So, he let her tie him up.

Jessica first got him naked and even got him aroused. He could have just taken control from that point, but he wanted to see where this would go. She then bound his wrists behind his back with a pair of handcuffs. Michael was a little bit confused when he was then tied to a chair. Michael just thought that maybe his wife wanted to ride his cock while he was tied up.

Michael smirked looking up at his wife. Jessica was wearing a thin, frilly, and very revealing black lace lingerie set. Michael loved it when his wife dressed up like this for him. Jessica is a petite woman with small breasts, he thinks he remembers her saying they were B cups. Jessica's tight slender body seemed to make her breasts look a little bit bigger than they are. She had wider hips; a big shapely ass that would make any ass-man kneel before her and beg to worship it.

***

Jessica smirks looking down at her naked and tied-up husband. She notices his fit body, abdominal muscles, and a nice lean body type. She was always so self-conscious around him; she never could understand why he still loved her, or she thought. She looked further down smiling a little bit at his cock, it was always something so special to her.

Walking closer to her husband she smiles looking him in the eyes, putting her hand on his chest softly. She slowly starts to slide her hand down his chest feeling out the ridges of his muscles. Getting her hand down to his cock she smiles bigger as she wraps her hand around his girth. Slowly sliding down his shaft while keeping her hand in a big enough circle so her skin is barely rubbing against the skin of his already throbbing cock. He loves this and she knows it. That's when Jessica opened her mouth.

"I Know Baby!" she smiles bigger seeing the excitement and slight confusion on his face. Still sliding her hand down his shaft slowly. "I bet you thought I would have never figured it out huh?" again more confusion and it was just delicious to her. Jessica straightens her hand with the fingertips pointing to the chair and she starts to wrap her hand around his balls. Then without warning, she grabs them both in her hand squeezing them hard and looking into his eyes watching the pain wash over his face she smiles evilly. "I know you have been having sex with our daughter!". Jessica said with a stern tone but also delight at watching him struggle from her grasp, clearly just making it worst on himself.

"WHAT?!" Michael said with a grimace of pain dripping from his words.

"Don't Play Dumb!" Jessica said. "Oh, kiniya honey! Please come in here"

Jessica could see the look of fear on Michael's face although it was still mixed with pain as her grip on his family jewels have not been released. The door opens to hers and her husbands' bedroom opens slowly inwardly.

Soon it is revealed to Michael that it was Kiniya. A short girl with long dark black hair pulled into long pigtails. She was wearing pretty much the same outfit as her mother. Kiniya was a little thicker than Jessica, with breasts as big as her head right in the double d cup range. Making her a big favorite on college campus, being nineteen she speaks to Michael's attraction to young and thick eightren year old girls. Jessica remembers helping her pick out her lingerie. Jessica knew she didn't get her tits from her but she did get her huge bubbly ass from her. Jessica watches as Kiniya practically skips into the room making her boobs jiggle in the thin lingerie material. Kiniya was barely five foot and had the body type of a porn star, no wonder why her husband wanted her; she is very beautiful.

***

"Yes, Mommy!" Kiniya says in a cute musical tone then sees her dad sitting in a chair with pain on his face. Then, she sees his balls in a vice grip. "HI DAAADDY!" she giggles lightly as she's always been a daddy's girl.

There was a little pang of jealousy seeing someone else with a handful of her dad's balls but remembers why she was there and what they had planned so it makes up for it.

"Hey Sweetie, are you ready to have some fun?"

"Yes! Mommy, I am!" Kiniya jumps a little with excitement making her tits bounce more.

Hearing this Michael started to get a little more hope. Maybe just maybe this was what Jessica had planned. To get to fuck both of these women at the same time or better yet them both taking times ridding him. That was a dream come true and he could not wait.

"Go downstairs and get our toy sweetheart," Jessica says to Kiniya. Still, she has not taken her hand away from squeezing Michael's balls.

"Yes, Mommy!" Kiniya smiles and takes off skipping out the door.

TOY? Did Michael hear them right? What toy could they be talking about? And was this something that they were going to try and use on him? He couldn't believe this; this is not what he wanted. He wanted to stretch open both of them instead. Or maybe it was a toy that they would use on each other, and he would get to watch or join. Michael's nerves could not keep him still, or maybe that was the grip of his wife's small hands around his balls squeezing like a vice still.

***

Walking back into the room, Kiniya is smiling big with her arm behind her still in the hallway as if she was holding someone's hand or maybe she was dragging something big behind her. Walking fully into the room she was guiding a very large man with a grip of her hand wrapped around the man's huge limp cock, pulling him into the room behind her. The man was roughly Kiniya's age. The man's cock was twice the size of Michael's and he wasn't even hard.

Michael watches Kiniya slowly walk in with a new lover but then notices that both Kiniya and Jessica could wrap both of their hands around the length of this man's cock, or maybe he isn't a grower. Michael was trying to poke holes in his fears that are unfolding but that won't make his cock grow another five to eight inches. This man was a freak of nature with his cock... but that's when he realizes that Jessica said, "Our Toy" and it clicks what's about to happen.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHO THE HELL IS THAT!" Michael yelled trying to now scare the younger mate.

"Oh yeah! Daddy, I want you to meet my new boyfriend" Kiniya boasted with pride. "This is Mark. Isn't he so fucking..."

Huge? Michael thought she was going to say and it was already making his cock go more limp at the scene.

"Cute!" Kiniya continued. "Mommy said that I should invite him over to meet you both."

Jessica looks down at Michael's cock and smirks. "Awww what is it, babe? Do you feel a little inferior to a younger man with a cock so big it will quite literally touch my little heart if it went inside of me?"

"What the fuck is this, Jessica? You said that you wanted to spice things up in the bedroom a few days ago."

"Oh yeah I do, You fucked a younger girl and had your fun now I'm going to fuck a younger guy and have some fun of my own"

"Jessica please don't do this!" Michael pleaded.

"Aww it's so cute to see you beg but there's a problem with your request" Jessica pouted. "I'm SOOOOO horny right now, I'm so wet right now I could fit a huge square cock without a struggle..."

Michael thought it was weird she said that but also he knew that she loved playing Minecraft. She admitted to him that she watched Minecraft porn on Pornhub and liked the idea of having a thick square-shaped cock stretching her out. Knowing this he didn't dig too much into that.

Jessica continued "MMMM. But unfortunately, your cock is just soft now, and Mark's is getting harder by the second".

Michael looked down to see if she was right. His cock was limp and looked even more pathetic compared to his competitors.

***

Michael turned his head because he couldn't get out of the chair; he didn't want to watch as both his wife and daughter went to their knees in front of the massive cock. Unfortunately, he can hear them both giggling and slurping. Doing everything in his power to ignore what was happening but something strange was happening.

"Oh wow, this is so much bigger up close huh Kiniya?" Jessica said while holding the base of his huge cock.

"Are you sure this is ok babe?" Mark said talking to Kiniya. "You know I mean your mom sucking my cock?"

"Oh, babe! Watching her try to take all of it in her mouth actually turns me on. Getting to watch you rip her in half by shoving your big cock into her deprived little pussy will just make me wet beyond belief."

"Ok if you say so baby girl," Mark says patting the top of Kenya's head.

Kiniya blushes and giggles at this response, it was no surprise that she had a Daddy kink. Michael can't believe he opened his eyes to take a glimpse of this. He also saw his beautiful slender wife on her knees for another man, she had both of her hands around the shaft and her little mouth was trying to fit the head of his huge cock. Seeing his wife in that position for a man with a cock almost as long as her arm was a strange feeling. He felt jealous and angry, and yet for some reason, his cock was getting hard and he had no control over it.

Jessica slowly pulls Mark's cock out of her mouth looking over at Michael. "NO WAY!" she starts to laugh. "There is no way that you are getting hard now! What is it? Do you like seeing me sucking on a gigantic cock? How about watching him try and fit this big thing in my tight little pussy?" Saying that she saw his cock throb and it was harder than it has been in the past years while they had sex. Jessica's eyes widen and she jerks her arm making the big hard cock smack her face and she points at Michael. "OH, MY GOD! You are getting turned on by watching me suck some other guy's cock! You aren't supposed to like this it is supposed to be a punishment. But you want to see this man push his massive cock into my tight pussy no doubt ripping me open."

Michael looks away, trying to hide his shame. How could he be getting hard from this? How could he be getting harder from hearing her talk that way? What was happening to him? There was no way this was happening to him.

Jessica stands up quickly, her ponytail flying around crazily. She only stood to Mark's chest, and she hasn't taken her hand off his cock almost as if she couldn't let go. Stroking his cock, she looked up at Mark.

"Fine be it are you ready to show my husband what it looks like when you try to force this dragon-sized cock into my pussy tearing me apart and ruining my pussy for his normal blah-sized cock."

Mark looked down at Kiniya as if he were trying to get permission.

"Babe! Yes! I want to see it as well ok? I want to see you make my mommy squirm and scream for your big cock, then I want to taste your cock after you make her cum." Kiniya says from her knees still.

"And then you'll fuck Kiniya for the first time right in front of Michael so he can watch you ruin both of the women that he has been sleeping with, so all his dick will be good for is making fun of," Jessica says raising her eyebrow and cocking her hip to the side.

Mark looks at both girls and says "Okay by me if it's ok with Kiniya. Whatever queen wants queen gets".

Mark then wastes no time grabbing the tiny Jessica by her waist and tossing her onto the bed in perfect view for Michael to watch. Moving his head down after spreading her legs Jessica grabs his hair and speaks up.

"No No! no foreplay. Just wreck my little cunt I'm already dripping wet".

Mark shrugs and grabs the waistband of Jessica's panties. That's when Jessica stops him and just moves her panties out of the way telling him to save the romance for he daughter and just fuck her brains out. Mark wastes no time placing the head of his cock against the woman's pussy lips. Jessica was already squirming anticipating the pain and pleasure.