Amnesia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something else caught my attention though. Something sweet... I knew instantly as my body reacted to it. My heart sped up as I took a deep breath. The entire structure had a thick aroma of cow's milk. I gulped, remembering the small sample I received earlier.

Thankfully I only had a taste otherwise I'd be off in search of where the cows were kept. I still had my willpower on my side. The alluring scent was nothing but a distraction. One I could easily ignore despite my dick throbbing in need. I scratched my forehead nervously knowing exactly how much of a fool I sounded to myself.

Mistress Nyx only allowed me to have a taste knowing full well how it would make me react. I shook my head after realizing I just referred to her as mistress and tried to ignore the pleasant wave that shot right down into my cock at the mere thought of obeying her.

I escaped my bindings to find the door unlocked. I hadn't escaped the trap I found myself in, I just walked further into it. The whole building was the trap and she planned it that way. The exit to the entire barn would be the locked door.

I stood there trying to think for way too long. Each breath making my head spin even more. Maybe if I just stroked one out, I'd be able to think clearly for once...

A moan in another room caught my attention, distracting me from... well you know, urges. I gulped knowing I shouldn't investigate but I wasn't thinking clearly, honest. If I had been I'd be searching for a way out. Not seeking the source of blissful, erotic moans. Did I mention my mouth was still completely dry like a desert dune?

It's not like I was a cat or anything, curiosity wouldn't kill me. I took another deep breath, feeling my cheeks flush. I slowly headed towards the sound but honestly my nose was being lured as if hooked on a fishing line, reeling me in.

Nothing in my life could have prepared me for what I found around the corner. Besides the fact that it felt like I walked into a thick wall of heavy air, coated in the unique, addictive scent. Two rows of gorgeous women seated in stalls that line the walls with a central walkway. All kinds of hair colors from natural to unnatural in all kinds of styles and lengths. They all had floppy cow ears like Betty.

If I thought the scent was strong before... this was overwhelmingly potent. I stood there panting as every breath filled my lungs with more of the scent of milk than oxygen. I desperately needed fresh air, but I couldn't think about anything beyond getting my dry lips wrapped around one of those puffy, dripping nipples. By body shook like an addict and I had only had a small taste!

Thankfully none of these women noticed me or I would have been in real trouble. In fact, none of them were really looking at anything. Their eyes were glazed over, staring off at nothing between moaning fits. That's when I noticed their large, exposed breasts had these cups attached. Oh, they were pumps, duh. They were being milked. I felt my hands scratching at my waist. It took everything I had to not allow them to go lower. To scratch that growing itch below my imaginary belt.

I tried to distract myself by looking anywhere besides their heaving bosoms. So, my eyes tracked the clear tubes and watched the addictive milk flow towards the end of the hallway. There at the end a large device, tank-like thing sucked up all the milk before it continued on through another pipe out of the building. I stared blankly at it, amazed at how empty headed I felt, I couldn't even describe a mechanical device.

I had to get out of here. I spun on my heels and the world spun with me and kept on spinning. I know what it was like to feel dizzy but nothing like this. Everything spun until I felt like I couldn't stand anymore, dots danced on my vision and my body went numb. I dropped to my knees, holding my head in my hands.

"Oh Anubys..." the most beautiful voice sung from behind me. In my addled state it sounded like an Angel's siren's call echoing in my head.

I ignored the ache in my neck as I turned, glancing in the voice's direction. In the middle of the racks Betty sat, strapped in with pumps on her nipples. Her fingers curling in a come-hither. I gulped yet again, feeling the pain of how dry my mouth felt. My body reacted on its own, stumbling over towards my Angel, my cow... she's so beautiful with the way her body glowed in the soft light.

My eyes explored her body all the way to her spreading legs and desire overwhelmed my senses. She wanted me and I needed her.

"That's it stud, come to momma..." she purred, pulling back on the invisible lure she had me hooked on.

~*~

"Your tea mistress," a soft docile voice whispered.

Nyx barely heard her, "hmm?" She questioned, not looking up from the monitor.

"The beverage you requested."

"Oh, yes, thank you." Nyx grabbed the pre-offered drink. "He got out of the interrogation room much faster than I anticipated." She took a sip, staring at the security footage with all her focus.

"Oh, he escaped your trap ma'am? I'm sorr-"

"No, that wasn't the trap. Do pay attention dear. He just walked into the trap, look." She pointed to another screen that showed two rows of Holstaurs in their stalls. The Fleece sprite maid leaned forward, her curved horns almost touching her mistress.

"He looks confused."

"That he does, walking right into the most potent part of the barn, taking deep breaths, getting hornier by the second. If he expects to escape, he better do it before he's only thinking with that hard cock of his."

The sheep maid rubbed her thighs together, lost to the moment. "Mhmm, it looks hard."

"I'm going to thoroughly enjoy watching him submit to his deepest desires." Nyx purred, a hand reaching between her legs.

"I can help with that..." the maid said breathlessly, dropping to her knees. Her mistress' only acknowledgment being a hand sliding behind her maid's head, pulling her closer.

A sinister smile spread on her lips as she watched Anubys walk blindly into the room like a drunken sailor caught in a siren's song. Betty played her part perfectly, luring him in. "Oh, that's so hot... he's been such a thorn in my side for so long and now he's all mine... fuck!" She cried out as a wet tongue slid against her desperate pussy. "That's the spot, get in there!" She cried out, enjoying the power rush. "Soon I'll rule the world from the shadows."

"Don-ret-head-o-uself..." her maid mumbled. Nyx groaned and shoved her maid harder between her legs, closing her thighs against the woman's head.

"Get back to work!"

~*~

Every breath filled my lungs with the dangerous scent. A smell I was growing to love, to need. And after only a single taste... if this substance ever got out among the public it would change everything. There would be no resistance, only those in power like Mistress Nyx and everyone else, the addicted.

It was for that reason alone that I had to get out of here. I had to alert whoever I worked for. Tell them how bad the situation was. However, I stood there, staring blankly at Betty with growing hunger I've never felt before deep within my core. All the women were gorgeous but only Betty paid any attention to me, called out to me. My body craved her touch, most importantly, her milk.

I felt my foot take a step forward even as my mind fought, yelling at myself. But my nostrils flared with each deep breath, filling my lungs... with that potent, addicting scent. I felt lightheaded by the time I stood before my beaming, glowing Angel. She looked up at me with those big needy eyes. A smile so wide my heart could have melted. A stray thought entered my mind as I looked down at how happy Betty looked. "Please me, obey me, and you'll know pleasure like nothing you've ever experienced."

My angry, desperate cock twitched, and I didn't even actually hear Nyx's voice. I was so fucked, so horny... I couldn't think straight. The mere thought of obeying that woman made my dick twitch.

"Please..." Betty whined desperately, and my thoughts derailed. That's what I needed to do! I needed to free her and the others. They were prisoners, I could free them from Nyx... I could be their owner, take care of them... but that's not what Betty meant as she inched forward in her seat, spreading her legs. The movement caught my attention and my blood boiled. "Please... fuck me, daddy..."

Her juices were pooling beneath her on the seat. When I heard her desperate plead my mind cracked. She squealed with joy as I lowered myself. I had been teased for so long I just couldn't take it anymore. If she was begging for it, why not? It's not like I was at risk of addiction, her breasts were covered by the suction cups.

"I'm so glad you're here stud, fuck me!" She cried out and I obeyed. My eyes rolled back as I pressed against her nether lips, seeking entry. She was tight, like really tight, but so soaked and desperate, blooming like a flower. I didn't realize how much I needed this until I got halfway, my whole body tingled, anticipation driving me. "You're so big!" She moaned, wrapping her legs around my waist, pulling me in like it was nothing she couldn't handle. I cried out in blissful shock as she forced me to hilt myself within her tight pussy, "much better!"

She rolled her hips and my mind short-circuited, eyes completely rolling back. All I could do was hold on to the stall as she took over from her seat. On one hand it felt like I was in control but on the other hand she had all the control. I'm not sure if I could even rationalize the difference or if I even cared who was controlling what, the pleasure overwhelmed everything else.

By the time I could look at her again I couldn't take it anymore. I started to thrust back at her, rewarded by her squeals and moans. I wanted to give her the best I could, make her melt.

Her hands came up, wrapping around my head. Her warm fingers felt good against my flesh before she pulled and brought our mouths together. I forgot everything as our tongues went to war. My need to escape, to thwart Nyx's plans... all forgotten in the moment. My body acted on autopilot, thrusting as I made out with this gorgeous woman. We moaned into each other as we could feel our pleasures mounting to a peak. It wouldn't be long before one of us broke and sent the other cascading down into orgasmic bliss.

The question became, would I survive the mind melting pleasure?

I didn't care at the moment, only reaching that peak mattered now. I thrust harder and stronger until she screamed in my arms, body shaking. I couldn't even gloat for a moment as her pussy squeezed tighter than ever. It felt like she was milking me and that's all it took. My body convulsed like a tidal wave slamming into the coast. Everything went rigid as the pleasure burst out of me in waves, filling Betty's core with my molten seed.

"Mooooooo!" She screamed and shivers shot up my spine. That sound hit me in a way I never thought possible, and it reminded me how thirsty I was. I stared down at her covered tits, mouthwatering. I had to have more! A taste was not enough I needed to drink her dry! I clawed at the suction cups to no avail, they wouldn't release their hold!

By the time my orgasmic high crashed down like an avalanche the room spun before my eyes. I had been dehydrated before the aggressive fuck and now my body was coated in sweat. What had come over me? I released my hold on Betty and stumbled backwards.

A part of me felt great pride at how satisfied Betty looked, glowing and relaxed in her chair. She had a pleasant smile on her lips as she dozed off, mumbling to herself. "Stud, my stud."

My exhausted body twitched with excitement at hearing her words. Her stud... I barely had the energy to shake my head. I couldn't let those kinds of thoughts take hold within me. I had to get out of here.

Even as I thought that my legs collapsed under me and I fell to the floor, room still spinning. Damn I really over did it this time. I needed a nap, but I couldn't take one here. Deep down I knew this was the worst place to drift into unconsciousness. To be completely vulnerable to...

Clanking of heels echoed down the hallway and my hopes deflated instantly. It was already too late.

"Bravo, bravo," Nyx clapped as she slowly walked towards me. "That was so hot. You made two women cum tonight."

I weakly moved my head and glared at the woman. Her cloths were in shambles and her thighs were soaked. The closer she got to me the more her arousal filled my nose, drowning out the potent scent of milk. I don't even know how that was possible. Something about this woman melted my resistance and made me want to kneel.

I laughed out loud with disbelief. I would never let those submissive feelings take root. I'd fight back with everything I had. Right now, I just needed to rest, to recoup and collect myself. In a moment I'd pounce, and she wouldn't know what hit her. The image of Nyx's shocked face fueled my need to fight back. She wouldn't break me!

I watched as if in slow motion as the dominate woman approached my prone body. At first it was with hate but then my eyes started to wander. She had a truly remarkable body. I watched her corset hold steady as she moved, making her cleavage shift with each step around it. I even watched the muscles in her legs shift with each step until she stood over me, straddling my waist, looking down at me with that smug, sexy smile.

"You look a little burnt out stud." That word coming from her lips did something to me, boiling my blood. She didn't deserve to call me stud, not like Betty did. "Don't tell me you don't enough energy in you for round two?"

My eyes went wide as she licked her red lips, slowly dropping down to straddle me. I was not prepared for this! Though, my aching body reacted in the natural way anyone's would, swelling between my legs.

"There's a good boy, eager for more?" My mouth was so dry no words came out when I tried to speak. I had to resist her... "let's see how you fare with a real woman." She spit out between clenched teeth, referring to Betty as nothing but a pet like she had before. I would show her! Teach her she wasn't in control... she dropped onto my stomach, and I knew instantly that I was full of myself. She slid back until my dick stood proudly between her perfect ass cheeks.

This was a woman that always had control. Which one of us would come out on top?

~*~

Chapter 3

~*~

It felt like a wet dream, in a dazed state I couldn't snap out of. One minute I was yelling at myself to resist this sinister, drop-dead gorgeous woman, and the next... she rode me like the prized bronco she was hellbent on breaking in.

I wish I could say I was simply drunk off the addictive fumes in the room. However, this woman had a dark allure I just couldn't explain. The kind of sexual attraction you know is bad for you, but you just can't say no. Even as every fiber of your being is screaming at you, you can't resist.

The way she bounced on my lap was driving me crazy. I wanted nothing more than to make her scream my name. At some point I just stopped resisting all together, preferring to stare at the way her sensual body moved. She didn't even bother to undress. There was something sexy about that, that boiled my blood. Wasn't I worthy of seeing her naked glory?

My shanking hands found her silky smooth legs and caressed their way up her outer thighs, up under her knee-length black skirt. I wanted to see how her pussy looked wrapped around my cock but honestly it was her breasts I wanted to see bared before my eyes the most. I wanted to see them free and bouncing. Or even simply get my hands on them and squeeze. My dry mouth began to salivate at the thought of latching onto a hard nipple. I wager I'd never get that newfound kink out of my system now. Every woman in this room made me crave a long, hard suckle.

All the while she continued to bounce, stifling her pleasurable moans from me. Denying me the honor of knowing I pleased her, despite how obvious it felt with how her pussy clenched my dick like a velvet glove, never wanting to let go.

"Fuck..." I couldn't help moaning, squeezing her tight ass in the palms of my hands, pulling her harder against me. The pleasure sent my mind spinning. All I could do was hang on for dear life. How did I allow myself to get into this situation? I tried to think but each deep breath sent those thoughts spiraling out of control. The room had always smelled like milk but now it mingled with the intoxicating scent of sex.

Mistress Nyx had a rare scent I couldn't place. Almost like cinnamon and brimstone? I almost laughed but Nyx brought her hips down hard and I groaned instead, eyes rolling back.

"That's right stud, give in to me, fall for me!" She cried out, struggling to disguise her emotions from me. I could tell she was enjoying herself. I just had to make her admit it.

My mind couldn't focus but suddenly I had a mission. To make her cum!

Without a second thought I waited for her to rise and then I thrust my hips, meeting her next downward movement. "Ahh!" She moaned suddenly. I watched as her eyes widened in pleasant shock. Her resolve broke for a split second before that sinister, yet sexy smirk returned to her lips, and she looked down into my eyes possessively. "Goood boy," she moaned, and my body quivered in response. I tried to get under her skin and all I ended up doing was giving her exactly what she wanted, and my body loved every second of it. "You want to show me what you've got stud?"

Her sexy purr drove me wild. "Yes!" I cried out mindlessly, meeting her next thrust and then another. I couldn't stop myself, her pussy felt that good, even better than Betty's and I can't believe I'm even thinking that. Betty drove me so wild, with her sweet-smelling milk and her submissive tendencies. Betty and I'm sure all the other hocows would keep me distracted if given the chance. Nyx just... well she carried herself with the type of confidence that could topple nations. While the cows made you feel in control, Nyx made you weak in the knees, eager to obey.

Things start to go crazy as my pleasure sours ever higher. I can barely hold on anymore, staring at her glorious cleavage and that hint of a smirk at the edge of my vision. I'm giving her exactly what she wants, and I can't stop myself. I just lay there panting, moaning, hips twitching. Everything's going white behind my vision, Nyx is glowing like a goddess. An evil mind melting fallen goddess. One I want to worship with all my being. My past life no longer held any meaning for me.

"That's it baby, give in," she moans and chills run through my body. Her voice is like a siren's call to my soul sending me over the edge. "Yes!" Her laugh echoes throughout the hall but I barely hear it since everything went white, my back arches and I hear myself cry out with an orgasmic moan. Powerful jolts rush through me in waves, sending my hips bucking wildly. A prized bronco broken in is exactly what I feel like.

And then it all goes black, my senses short-circuiting. The last thing I hear is her sexy purr, whispering praise to me as my body shuts down.

~*~

I wake with a jolt, my entire body aches but I can't move my limbs. In a panic I struggle to free myself when movement in the shadows catches my eye.

"Look who decided to join us..." A feminine voice purrs from the shadows. I tried to see but things were still blurry and dark. Then the woman flipped a switch and blinding light filled the room. I cried out with shock; squinting hurt too much. I had no choice but to keep my eyes tightly shut. The woman simply laughed at my discomfort. "Doesn't he look so cute my pet?"

"Mhmm," another quieter feminine voice mumbled.

My mind struggled to comprehend the feeling of déj� vu... the bright light stings my aching eyes, the seductive voice though? I've heard it before. This already happened, didn't it? I pry open my eyes and find none other than Mistress Nyx standing there triumphantly smiling ear to ear. Her hair isn't as styled as I remember though. In fact, it looks like she just got fucked good, she's glowing.