Amnesia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes shot open wide. I realized everything all of a sudden. The changes with my body, the need for a taste growing stronger by the day. I pushed back, releasing Betty's nipple.

"Stop..." I gasped, licking my lips before catching myself. I could feel my body growing. Two spots on my head itched like the worst mosquito bites.

Betty sat there smirking down at me, playing with a breast with one hand, her hair with the other. Of which I couldn't take my eyes off of. The need was growing within me, and she could tell. I stared back at her trying to resist my own urges when Rachel suddenly straddled my waist. "Fuck!" I cried out in bliss. Her pussy squeezing me perfectly, like a velvet glove.

"I found something fun to ride!" The brunette squealed, making Betty giggle. Then she bit her lip, curling hair around her finger while looking down at me.

Thankfully Rachel just sat there, or I would really have trouble thinking straight. I mean it it still wasn't easy! But there was something really bothering me, and it kept slipping away like an important paper taken by the breeze.

Mistress Nyx was one step ahead. After all those times I thwarted her plans, now she had me... right where she wanted me. The holstaur on my lap couldn't be happier about it either. I grabbed her hips as she tried to move to keep her still. She whimpered and they both giggled.

Something was building up inside me that felt like rage only I wasn't angry. I was thirsty. The more I tried to fight it, the more I craved Betty's special milk. It didn't help with her leaning over me, dangling her teat like a fishing lure!

Think damn it!

I shook my head, looking off to the distance, trying to distract myself. Nyx wanted me here, indulging to my heart's content. Submitting to her, while dominating these submissive bombshells with an endless supply of addictive... mouth watering, body altering milk!

Betty's hot breath blew over my ear as she leaned down. Her dripping breasts pressed against my side like pillows. "Doesn't it feel so gooood to just, give in?"

I cried out, hips bucking, making Rachel squeal. That was enough to get her moving. Even with me holding on to Rachel's hips I couldn't stop them from rocking back and forth. The pleasure sent my head spinning so I tried biting my lip to no avail. Nothing could keep the waves of bliss from flowing up my body.

"That hard cock wants to play. It's totally throbbing inside me!" Rachel moaned, bringing her hands up into her long brown hair. Her enormous breasts jiggling with each move of her hips.

I tried to resist turning my gaze towards her, honest! Betty licked my cheek as I turned. Her tongue was longer than any human's I've ever seen. She beamed as I couldn't stop myself from watching her busty friend.

"That's it baby, watch her mommy milkers bounce for you." She purred before kissing the corner of my mouth. My lips responded instinctively and before I knew it, we were making out, gazes locked together. Her eyes had a golden hue to them that drew me in like a hypnotist's spiral.

"Mistress told us you would be fun to play with!" Rachel squealed, now bouncing on my lap. Her hips were slapping against my thighs so loud I worried it would attract more Holstaurs from outside. My eyes rolled back at the blissful shiver that just ran down my spine at the mere thought of all those hocows waltzing in here... smothering me with their...

Damn it! I'm losing it!

"Ow!" I cried as Betty bit my lip. She pulled back, giving me those doe eyes, blinking rapidly.

"Thirsty?" She tilted her head, licking her lips. I found myself nodding, staring into her big golden eyes.

My eyes were dilated, nostrils flared. I was breathing heavy with Rachel bouncing on my dick. "Listen," I tried to reason with her, "we could get away, just us."

She winked, "how romantic," she leaned in kissing me softly and briefly. I felt her hefting a breast up towards our lips. I wanted it so bad but that little part of me was still resisting. I just couldn't do anything from this position. "Can't go while you're so thirsty though master."

That's when I remembered one very important piece of information. Betty was like, super submissive. I had to shake myself. I was starting to think like a Rachel talked! I gulped as my eyes looked down, watching as if in slow motion as she brought that mouth watering nipple higher. My mouth suddenly went dry like a desert, and I longed to wrap my chapped lips around it.

I grunted and acted before it was too late, rolling to the side. Rachel squealed for the umpteenth time only this time sliding right into Betty. The two women fell onto the bed with me on my knees between Rachel's legs I slid down and off the bed, absentmindedly pulling Rachel with me. She quickly wrapped those legs around my waist, holding me tight. My hands went back to her hips.

"Fuck me baby! Yes!" She cried out, grabbing hold of her massive tits. I gulped again, watching them bounce and I couldn't help myself. I thrust, groaning loudly.

Betty rolled gracefully before crawling around, off the bed until she stood behind me. I tried to get the upper hand only to get distracted in a tight vase-like pussy.

"Mmhmm, pleasure sure is hard to ignore baby." She moaned in my ear. "Isn't it?"

"Yes!" I couldn't refrain from groaning back, thrusting in short, hard bursts.

"Fuck me harder!" Rachel screamed.

"Making you soooo thirsty." Betty's words hit me like a stampede as I visibly quivered. She wrapped her arms around me, kissing my shoulder blade. I rationalized that was the highest she could get with us standing. How had I grown so tall so quickly?

Despite everything I found myself staring at Rachel's bouncing breasts.

"Yes baby! Stare at them, I know you wanna suckle again." She moaned, "make me cum first!"

I felt her vagina tighten like a vice and it caused my cock to swell. Betty reached around, one hand sliding down my belly, the other pinching my nipple. "Fuck!" I cried out, my body tensing. Betty's lower hand cupped my scrotum and squeezed lovingly.

"Cum for me master," my blond bombshell purred and set my off. My pulsing dick unleashed like a volcano, setting Rachel off. Her scream rang in my ears until they felt like they'd pop. My entire body tingled as I held myself deeply within the gorgeous woman, body twitching in tune with my orgasm. Rachel's entire body shook as she held on for dear life. Everything went white when I heard Betty purr, "there you go, master!"

Gigging from multiple women pulled me from my daze and I found myself laying atop Rachel, face nestled between her breasts, her arms around my neck. I angled myself and my heart dropped.

Four more of the hocows had entered the bedroom. The lustful gazes they were giving me made my body react, swelling once again within Rachel. If I thought I was lightheaded before now I felt beyond drained, and dizzy.

Betty rolled me over onto my back, Rachel reluctantly released me from her hold. My limbs flipped like noodles. Barely able to keep my eyes open. I felt the four women climb onto the bed and I knew I was in for a wild night. I looked up into Betty's pleased eyes as I felt a mouth take my growing cock.

"Look at you baby, you can barely move," she whispered, lightly rubbing my cheek. "I can fix that," she purred so sexily that I couldn't resist as she placed a nipple between my lips.

I drank like a dying man found fresh water. My eyes closed as my mind clouded. Several more Holstaurs entered the room, joining the party.

~*~

Heels echoed on the stone floor as Mistress Nyx walked into the room. She laughed, finding Anubys passed out in the middle of all her hocows. "My my, what a lovely sight this is."

Betty stirred and smiled, "good morning mistress."

"You've done well my pet. I think he's ready for the chair."

"The chair?"

"Oh yes, you've let him indulge. It's time to make him beg for more. He'll be wrapped around my finger by the time I'm done with him."

"And then he'll be our stud?"

Nyx laughed loudly, "yes my dear, he'll be all of my sweet hocow's stud muffin." She waved her hand out at all her pets. "You'll produce the sweetest milk for the whole world to get addicted to."

Betty smiled and woke up her sisters. It took several of them to move Anubys' limp body, slowly following their mistress. They brought him to another side room that had a much sturdier wooden chair. Lightly placing him into it, they strapped him in.

With their stud properly restrained Nyx dismissed them. "Back to your stalls ladies, this will take a while."

"Yes mistress," they each said in unison. Nyx sat down in a much more comfortable chair and waited. She collected her hair over one shoulder and started to braid it to pass the time. She had been longing for this moment for a long time. Soon all her plans would come to fruition.

~*~

Chapter 5

~*~

I woke with a start. My neck felt stiff, and I tried to stretch it, but found I couldn't move at all. I felt tight straps around my limbs, waist and chest, another around my forehead. This time though I was standing, my arms stretched out to the sides. It frustrated me to be bound again but truth be told something else kept my focus from getting angry. I was starving and not for food. I had this deep seeded need to suckle my lovely Holstaurs.

Only one problem, they weren't here. That addicting scent I had become addicted to was absent from my current room. I ran my tongue over my chapped lips and swallowed, mouth tasting like cotton. I could feel the withdraw quickly rising, boiling my blood. I needed a drink!

"Good morning handsome..." the most seductive voice purred from before me. My eyes focused finally, and I wish they hadn't.

Nyx sat before me looking smug as always. She had this triumphant smirk as she looked me over with those smoldering eyes. I felt my body react and her right brow arched in response. This goddess of a woman sat there in the same tight black corset and black skirt. Though this time she also wore dark green stockings and lace gloves. The only thing missing was a matching lace mask. Otherwise, she looked ready for a ballroom dance. She had her long red hair pulled back into a ponytail that completed the dominate appearance.

"I couldn't believe it when I found you passed out among the girls. I thought you wanted to resist me, stud..." She drew out that title before licking her lips. When my dick twitched to her words, she threw her head back and laughed. "So much for that strong willpower you jested earlier. You just couldn't resist getting another taste, huh?"

Her silky words kept sending chills down my spine. When she mentioned a taste though, I felt my cheeks flush. I had given in and now it's all I could think of. Suckling at a puffy nipple, filling my belly with their ambrosia.

"Oh, I know, some things are simply too irresistible, aren't they, darling?"

I felt ashamed but I couldn't stop myself from nodding. Thankfully the strap holding my head kept the motion from being noticeable. The minx could still see my blush though, and she smiled knowingly.

"P-please..." I said even as my voice cracked, barely above a whisper. The following sultry look she gave me really turned me on, and I watched as her eyes trailed down my naked flesh. She looked hungry and it made chills run down my spine. This woman had once been my enemy and now my dick twitched eagerly before her presence.

"Tempting, but not yet hun. Soon you'll do anything for another suckle. You can already feel it, can't you?" My cheeks flushed so hot I knew I had to look embarrassing, but I couldn't deny her. She was right, so very right.

"Yes," I said in shame. I could feel it within me. A need so great like nothing I had ever felt before. All because I gave in and indulged, dooming myself. I wish I could say I held out for my friends to recue me, but I didn't stand a chance. She gave me one little drop right away and that had been enough to seal my fate from the beginning. By the time anyone even started looking for me I'd be exactly what Mistress Nyx wanted me to be. And I'd do anything for another suckle, just like she said. Damn I really needed a drink right now!

Mistress Nyx stood up and I watched her amble bosom jiggle in their tight prison. She approached me, cupping my cheek in her lace gloved hand. Our gazed locked and I felt my heart shudder. "Did you have fun with them?" She asked all sweet like.

I gulped and couldn't stop myself from replying, "y-yes."

Nyx smiled wide before sliding around me. I felt her soft bosom press against my back before her lips came to my ear. "Did you enjoy getting fucked until you couldn't stay conscious? Drinking yourself stupid for me... Just like I knew you always would."

"Yes," I moaned, loving the way her breath felt against my sweating skin.

"Obedience is pleasure." She whispered before biting my earlobe softly. My breath caught in my throat. Then her gloved hands trailed down my sides to my hips like a lover's caress. The lace gloves made my flesh tingle pleasantly.

"I told you, obey me, and all of them are yours. To play with, to suckle." Her hands came around my waist and my body twitched in anticipation.

"Yes!" I cried out in anticipation as her hands slid towards my crotch, sending my stomach fluttering with butterflies.

"Obedience is pleasure." She whispered again, taking my ear lobe between her lips again, this time sucking. I groaned because at the very same time her hands wrapped around my desperate member and squeezed.

I found myself repeating her absentmindedly and each time I did she gave me a strong stroke. So, I did the only thing my rational mind could think of, I sped up my chanting and her hand followed suit, speeding up. The other hand kept firmly wrapped around my base.

"Obedience... pleasure!" I cried out, no longer able to focus on anything else as she sucked on my ear, lightly nibbling. Her quiet, sexy moans were driving me crazy.

Even though I was bound tightly I managed to get enough slack to rock my hips slightly. Just enough to add more power to her strokes. My body tingled, so close to a powerful, mind melting orgasm.

I groaned and my body tensed. Her lace covered hands felt amazing against my throbbing flesh.

"Obedience!!" I screamed, arching my hips as far as I could. Nyx giggled and squeezed her other hand hard. My climatic bliss hit as my cock twitched powerfully, but nothing came out. I groaned and whimpered at the same time, humiliating myself. I had been so lost to the chanting it took me a moment to realize what happened as my cock spasmed violently absent climax. "Why?" I whimpered pathetically.

"Good boys wait until they're given permission." She calmly stated, squeezing my sensitive tip playfully.

My entire body shook, calming down from the denied climax. Despite everything I was still hard and eager for more. She let me recover but never took her hands off me, just lightly caressing me with one hand, the other holding on tight.

"There you go, my stud." She purred softly in my ear, "breathe"

I felt overwhelmed with emotions. That part of me that hated her had been crushed to a small ember. All that remained swelled with love and devotion. At least the part that wasn't shaking with desperation for another gulp of milk. If you had told me a week ago that I'd be addicted to milk, of all things, I would have laughed in your face. But here I was thinking of doing anything this gorgeous woman wanted just so I could suckle gorgeous Betty or any of the other lovely ladies. Just thinking about their massive mommy milkers made me lip my dry lips.

I stood there strapped to whatever device this was and found myself daydreaming of my encounter with all of the Holstaurs. Nyx cooed sweetly in my ear as I pictured myself latched onto a hard nipple, sucking hard like my life depended on it. Nyx's hand lightly stroked my angry cock.

The word obedience floated around in my mind the entire time. Time stretched on, and before I knew it Mistress was stroking me hard again, panting in my ear as she rubbed up against me.

"I want you..." I whispered, hips starting to buck once again.

"I know," she purred, bitting my neck, placing her mark upon me. The pain flushed through my system and mixed with the intense pleasure I felt. Her hand sped up, twisting at my tip. I reached the edge much faster this time and groaned as her other hand once again squeezed my flesh tightly.

"Goood boy," she moaned when I didn't cry out in complaint. "You sure do learn quick."

I felt my cheeks flush at her praise. My mouth opened to say... I'm not quite sure honestly. What came out though didn't even surprise me. "Obedience in pleasure, my queen."

"Oh, flatterer," she giggled, kissing her way back to my ear. "You're mine now!" She moaned possessively.

"Yes!" My body already on edge for the third time. I don't even remember recovering this time, it just hit me suddenly.

"Cum for me stud!" She bit my ear lobe and my pleasure soared into the clouds. Both of her hands were stroking me now, short, fast strokes, both fists twisting around my cock.

"Fuck!!" I screamed as the flood gates burst open like a volcano. My entire body tensed as burst after burst sprayed out from me. All the while Nyx whispered praise into my ear. Words that seeped into my subconscious mind.

My vision blurred as the climax stretched on. It felt like my entire body had climaxed and it was simply too much to handle. My mind couldn't withstand it anymore and the lights went out, my body went limp.

"That was so hot mistress," a shy voice whispered from the sidelines.

"I know, my wrist is sore, and I don't even care!" Nyx replied with a giggle, licking her hand clean, savoring his seed. She walked around her prize and admired his bulging muscles. His body had changed so much in the brief time since she captured him. She found herself wondering how much more it would change now that he had indulged for the first time.

All the addicting milk she had tried to send out--The shipments Anubys had ruined before she captured him--had been diluted so it would have only been addicting, with no side effects. Now she got firsthand experience with what happens when you drink from the source. Imagine how powerful he'd become if she wasn't here to keep him in line, wrapping him around her finger like a good puppy in training. Without her solidifying her control of the situation he might have become a rival of hers. Stealing her source of milk out from under her feet. She shuddered at the thought. However, she'd be lying if she said it didn't send an exciting chill down her spine when she thought about how dominating he would have become. Would she have submitted to him? The powerful bull the milk appeared to be forming from the once human male.

Nyx saw the mess he made on the floor and smirked. Though she then glanced at his penis and blushed. She was caught off guard with her feelings as she watched his semi hard dick twitch, dripping the last of his spunk. She waved a hand in front of her face to fan her flushing face and turned back towards her maid.

"He sure does look like a snack." The fleece sprite said, looking him over, biting her lower lip.

Nyx jumped slightly, remembering she wasn't alone. She felt vulnerable as she felt her face heat up. She straightened out her cloths and turned to leave quickly before her maid noticed her discomfort. Her long ponytail whipped around as she spun on her heels. "He sure does. Umm, have some fun... but... don't release him."

Nyx fled from the room flustered and horny. She wanted to get back to her security station so she could watch things unfold and rub one out in private. Her cheeks flushed brighter, knowing full well that one wouldn't be enough.