Amnesia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, Stud," she purrs, licking her red, full lips. I feel my body react instantly at her voice. I can only gulp realizing I'm still sitting in that damn chair in the interrogation room. Only now my body has this post-climatic feeling buzzing through it along with the aching soreness.

I open my mouth to speak, but I pause not knowing what to say as I look down at Betty kneeling beside our mistress... no, her mistress, damn it! I shake my head trying to resist the aching need to give in. But the memory of how that sexy cowgirl blew me makes my member stir and I watch as she licks her drooling lips, staring right at my lap.

Nyx nudges her pet and I watch as if in slow motion as she crawls over to me. Only this time Nyx doesn't head for the spare chair. She circles around behind me. Her heels echoing like thunderbolts in my head. Her wet tongue licks my ear lobe as Betty pushes my legs apart. "Think you can resist begging this time baby?"

Chills run down my spine as I realize everything hadn't been a dream. I did get out only I passed out, of course she returned me to the chair. My body can't help but get excited at her words though. Dick twitching at the memory of thrusting between both these gorgeous woman's legs. Hearing their climatic screams...

I don't beg, I keep quiet, defiantly. Which oddly enough makes her happy as she nibbles on my ear, making me shiver.

"This will be very interesting to watch. You're already aching for her touch." She rubs her hands down my arms and squeals, "so many goosebumps!"

Betty slides up between my legs and I expect her to take me into her mouth again, but she keeps rising. I gulp as I feel her large breasts wrap around my angry cock. It's like everything is moving in slow motion as her hands go to her naked tits and squeezes them around my dick. I bite my lip to stifle the moan, but it still escapes, albeit muffled. Her chest feels amazing pressing against me like that and my head would have fallen back but Nyx is right there behind me.

"That'a boy," Nyx purrs from behind and my hips jerk forward, heightening the pleasure even more. I just can't believe how my body reacts to her words alone. As if I'm triggered to feel pleasure by just listening to her speak. It's bad enough that she has this aroma of dominance that makes my knees weak. Did I always have a weakness for strong women like her and I just didn't know it?

The sweet scent of milk starts to fill the room, pulling me back to the present, and it takes a second for me to realize it's coming from Betty. Her tits are dripping all over my waist and my body tingles from it. My nostrils flair and my eyes dilate, mouth watering. I remember that single drop and how it affected me. I moan louder, desperately trying to hold back from begging for another taste. Each deep breath fills my lungs with that scent I crave more than anything in the world. Making that futile struggle harder as I watch her soaked breasts sliding along my desperately throbbing cock.

I know I can't give them the satisfaction.

"What's that? Got something you want to tell us?"

"No..." I practically whimper quietly.

"Sure about that stud?" Nyx wraps her arm around my neck. Her other hand grabs my chin and tilts me towards her. Her sparkling eyes stare through me knowingly. "Say it one more time for me darling."

My body shivers at the intense struggle, hearing her silky words, coming from those luscious, red painted lips. When I refuse, she doesn't even get angry. She knows she has me by the balls, desperate for another taste. Eager to suckle and fill myself until I can't think straight. Dooming myself in the process.

"If you won't speak, just feel," she moans at me before looking down. Betty starts to bounce her chest in my lap. The loud slaps echo around the room and I struggle to hold back my gasps. Everything feels more heightened, more sensitive. It's the milk, it has to be! "Don't you just want to give in, cum, cum all those pesky thoughts right out of your hard dick. Spray all over your sexy hocow's face."

I whimper despite myself. Everything is spinning and I want so desperately to say yes. My jaw hangs open as I slouch in my chair. All to give Betty more access. She beams back up at me with those big doe eyes of hers.

"You haven't even played with your other cows. They're all yours... all you have to do is become mine. That's not too much to ask, is it?"

"No..." I whimper under my breath. Betty fills my vision now. All I can see is her and I want to please her. Mistress Nyx moans in my ear. I know she heard me, and the knowledge makes me crave to give in even more.

"I want you baby..." she bit my ear and the pain mixes with all the pleasure. "I want you to cum so hard you are left a brainless bimbo for me to mold into the perfect stud bull."

Betty squeals at her mistress, nodding her head to me in encouragement. "Brainless bimbo!" She moans and the words echo inside my head. I can't even remember why I've been fighting... I want to cum so badly as the resistance melts away like butter in a fire.

"Oh fuck!" I cry out, hips jerking forward so suddenly I almost shove Betty off. Thankfully she tightens her hold, squeezing her breasts even harder against my length. Her ecstatic expression melting my heart.

"That's right stud, you're going to cum so fucking hard for me aren't'cha?" Mistress purrs into my ear, sending powerful chills down my spine. I can't hold back anymore even if I wanted to!

"Yes! Fuck!"

Nyx pulls my head back, so I stare into her triumphant eyes.

"Please..." I moan, eyes so blurry I know they have to be glassy. All other thoughts are like fireflies in the night. There one second only to vanish the next. Her smile widens, eyes shining.

"Please what baby?" She purrs, leaning closer. I stare at her like she's a goddess, her red lips coming closer. I can't help but lean in too. Our lips meet and my body convulses suddenly. Betty squeals, squeezing her melons all the more and I spray my own cream against her face, my hips arching as far as they can.

Bliss overwhelms me as my eyes close and I press harder against Nyx's sweet lips. Her tongue presses against my lips and I open instinctively. Letting her take full control and it feels so... good.

Before my climax finishes, she pulls back, biting my bottom lip. The satisfied look she gives me with her cheeks flushing red makes me lean in for more, but I can't reach her as she pulls back more, releasing my lip only to bite her own. It's obvious I've pleased her, and I can't think of anything better in the world.

"Mistress..." I moan, licking my lips just to taste her again.

She brings her luscious lips back to my ear and whispers, but I can't understand her words. Heat flushes through me though as if something within me understands completely. The arm around my neck slides off but not before she possessively squeezes my neck and speaks a phrase, I'm starting to love hearing.

"Good boy," she purrs before straitening her back and pulling on Betty's leash. I'm sitting with a vacant look on my face, jaw dropped, completely spaced out of my mind. So much so that her words don't even register for a bit. I'm just staring at Betty as she scoops up my cum and licks her fingers clean. Then the leash tugs at her neck and she lets out a cute gasp before being pulled away. My eyes bulge a moment later, realizing they're leaving.

"Wait..." I cry out as Nyx heads for the door, hips swaying. I barely even notice Betty crawling after her when it all hits me, and I realize how badly I failed myself. My body aches for more despite knowing better. It's as if my mind is coming out of a dense fog, grasping for anything to hold onto. She really got to me this time and she knows it. Nyx glances back at me over her shoulder and those smoldering eyes stare right through me. It won't be long until I'm begging, exactly like she wants.

The two gorgeous women leave, shutting the door behind them. I'm sitting here gasping for breath, completely drunk off the strong scent of milk that's lingering. Then my eyes bugle even more... unlike last time I'm left with milk all over my waist.

I know how to free myself and all I can think about is getting another taste. Indulging myself stupid. Even as a part of me knows it would be a major mistake. Escape should be my top priority, but it isn't even a whisper on my mind anymore. I need another taste!

By the time I maneuver the blasted chair over to the door I'm huffing and puffing. Time is running out as I desperately try to find that rough patch of metal again. Everything before feels like a long-lost dream. My mind can't comprehend one day or the next. I'm starting to believe I never escaped the room before. "Yes!" I cry out, finally finding the spot just like last time, proving it wasn't an illusion after all.

My two sexual encounters actually happened before I woke up back in this uncomfortable chair. That makes me thrilled as I scrape my wrists against the doorframe like a mad man.

Then it happens, the rope tears and my hands are once again free... only this time it's not escaping I'm after, I have a feast to devour...

"No! This can't be happening!" I cry out after finally getting my hands on that delicious milk. But it's dried up and flakes to the ground in a useless powdery mess. "No, no no!"

I stand up, tossing the chair like a rag doll, slamming my fist against the metal door in a fit of rage and the frame warps with the impact. It takes a moment for me to calm down my shaking, bleeding fist. Then I notice the broken door and my jaw drops. The solid metal caved in like paper.

"I did that?" I whisper in utter disbelief. My throbbing hand is already feeling better. It's then that I realize I'm standing taller too. What the fuck is going on?

~*~

Chapter 4

~*~

I peeled the door off it's frame like it was paper mache, tossing it to the side. Honestly, I didn't intend on breaking it, it just happened when I slammed my fist against it. The strength it would take to damage a solid metal door like that shouldn't have been possible. And yet, I had done it. Let's just say I was dumbfounded and move on. My nose locked on to that addicting scent and completely distracted me.

I was locked in a barn run by a villain, and I couldn't have cared any less. There was only one thing on my mind, and I would let anyone get in my way this time. Just knowing that Betty wouldn't say no to me turned me on. So, off I went towards the pumping stalls, bending down. I had almost walked right into the doorframe. For a split second it puzzled me because I wasn't that tall before. Like I said before though, I had a one-track mind and couldn't be bothered by it, so I shrugged it off and continued onward.

I rushed over to the stalls with a massive grin on my face only to stop suddenly, sliding to a halt.

The stalls were empty!

"Where could they be?" I cried out, winching as my deep voiced echoed back painfully. I scratched at my ears, finding them slightly longer. It never dawned on me that just breathing in the potent fumes could affect a body so much. It should be bothering me a lot more than it was. I just couldn't get Betty out of my head. I needed to find her. Or like, any of the others. I blushed realizing I didn't know any of their names but just thought about them intimately. A part of me knew that wouldn't mind. Hell, they might even encourage it if they were anything like Betty.

I spent some time searching around the barn, ignoring anything not a hocow. Like the sharp tools I could use against Nyx, yet I barely even noticed them. The scent of milk drove me crazy but didn't lure me any particular direction. The whole place smelled of it.

Only a couple minutes had passed before I started to think about busting through the wall or the main barn doors. That's when I found a window and saw the holstaur walking past. She had brunette, shoulder length hair and bright blue eyes. I gulped, licking my dry lips as I watched her walk. The spotted apron she wore barely held back her massive breasts. I stared, transfixed on those lovely orbs bouncing and jiggling with each step she took. Her hips swayed as if she knew she had an audience.

I could see the large fenced in field and assumed it was their area to roam freely in. In fact, if I squinted, I swore I could see a couple of them lounging by a tree. So, they were on break from being milked. I let out a deep breath, they weren't gone, just not in their stalls.

My eyes snapped back to the brunette as she entered a door attached to the barn but an offshoot part of it. I had a new mission, find that side piece! I had searched most of the barn, but I didn't try any passages leading to other parts. Clearly, I wasn't thinking much today. I had milk on my mind and little else.

I found a tight hallway and squeezed through it, but it led to a small storage room. Not what I was searching for. Backtracking took more effort than I'd like to admit since I couldn't turn around.

I tried another with the same result. Finally, I returned the the milking stalls, scratching my head. They had to leave the room somehow. I leaned back against the wall, and something poked me in the back. In my panic I felt it move and a click sounded in the wall. I had leaned against a type of lever. My brain couldn't comprehend what it was for.

The main wall opened slowly and the sound of gears turning filled the room. Huh, a hidden compartment! In reality it wasn't but I didn't have the braincells to realize that. It had been there the whole time but who would think of pressing buttons and pulling levers in such a state of mind? I just needed a damn drink, okay?!?

The opening wall revealed a large bedroom with low lighting and lots of straw. My eyes instantly locked on to the brunette leaning back on a mattress that filled the room. She was staring up at me with lustful, smoldering eyes, licking her smirking lips. Behind her, curled up all cute like was Betty, snoring. Her long blond hair splayed out behind her.

I couldn't believe my luck!

"Hello there, stud," the brunette purred, curling her fingers in a come-hither motion.

I felt so excited I could feel my body shaking. My legs moved before I could tell them to, rushing over to the woman.

"Oh, quite eager, aren'tcha sugar?" She said with a southern draw, and I could only nod, licking my dry lips. Her enormous chest displayed a large amount of cleavage and side boob and thankfully she didn't mind me staring as I approached.

"So thirsty," my voice cracked, and she laughed.

"Haven't they been keeping you nourished?" She asked, reaching up and cupping her large chest. I felt my dick react and her eyes shot down my body. "Somebody else is eager too, such a big boy, come to momma!" She held out her arm while the other went for the apron's clasp, undoing it.

The cloth fell as her breasts burst from their constricting prison. My eyes bulged from the sight as her flesh bounced free before me. My one-track mind zoned in and all else faded away. That which I sought sat right before with her arms out calling me in. How could I resist?

I practically ran into her arms. Getting my hands on those breasts felt so perfect my heart skipped a beat. My fingers disappeared as her breasts molded around them. Her pleased moan filled my ears as I stared at the deep cleavage my actions caused. My mouth watering at the thought of diving in that deep cavern.

Her tongue sliding across her lips distracted me, pulling my gaze up. I couldn't hold back, leaning in to press against her luscious lips. She squealed with glee before our tongues danced together all the while my hands kept massaging her tits.

"Mmm, hello master," Betty purred, stirring from her slumber, sliding her blond hair behind her floppy ear. My immense weight shifting on the bed must have woken her. I glanced at her as she stretched and my heart melted, watching her stretch. That perfect, curvy body of hers drove me wild. "I see you've met Rachel." She said all sweet like with that cute smile.

I tried to pull back to reply but the brunette, I mean Rachel, wrapped her arm around my shoulder. Her other hand sliding along my neck, into my hair. She held me tight, kissing harder too.

Betty slid up along side both of us, caressing our backs. She brought her lips to my ear, whispering, "I dreamt of you all night lover."

Chills ran through my body and Rachel squirmed against my erection. My steel was trapped between our lower bellies'. While I continued to kiss her, I couldn't help but watch Betty's every move. She still had on that spotted bikini that molded against her breasts like a second skin. I've been craving milk for a while and now I had four breasts to play with. I gripped Rachel's tongue between my teeth and lips and sucked hard. Watching her eyes roll back as she shivered hard.

Her grip on my head and back loosened and I made my move. I pulled back, looking down at her enormous breasts. I took a split second to admire how my fingers disappeared as I squeezed them together.

They both looked at me with smoldering, knowing eyes. Their lips curved in mischievous smirks. And then Betty spoke words that I'll never forget, "does master," She pushed for effect, "wanna suckle?"

My dick must have jerked hard because Rachel squealed, grabbing hold, and I couldn't hold back. Without even answering I lunged into action, right at a big puffy nipple.

"Good boy!" Rachel moaned as I sucked, desperately. The moment fresh, warm milk met my tongue I knew I had made the best mistake of my life and I never wanted to turn back. I drank until my head spun and then continued to drink. Eventually one of their hands directed me to her other breast. I was far too out of it to know which one of them did it. The only thing I cared about was that long moment between nipples where I felt like my life depended on getting another taste.

All the while Betty kept whispering in my ear, but I couldn't focus on any of her words. My body was tingling as if I was high, and I loved every second of it. My hands couldn't stop squeezing either, enjoying the feel of her large breasts.

By the time I was shoved back I whined, not willing to let go. Everything spun though as I was pushed back onto the bed. Laying there with a dumb expression on my face, eyes glazed.

"Master, won't you come taste me now?"

I looked towards Betty's voice and saw double. Two women staring down at me with smoldering eyes. In my daze they kept phasing into four women and back. All I could do was smile back at them, completely lightheaded.

The milk I never should have indulged on filled my belly, sloshing around. I could feel it spreading throughout my veins like a drug. As weird as that sounds. My body reacting to it in ways I couldn't begin to imagine.

"He's like totally out of it, teehee," Rachel giggled, looking over at Betty.

"Mistress Nyx has plans for him. He's been primed. Our milk isn't just addictive to him." She leaned forward, cupping her large breasts and squeezing them together. "Still thirsty baby?"

Her words floated around in my skull. I understood them and a part of me felt fear. But, it was like a dream. Knowing you were in trouble and not being able to stop yourself. Betty came closer, pulling the right bikini to the side, and I found my mouth opening instinctively. She propped my head up, "there's a good boy."

Tingles spread down my back, from her words and the milk. Hers tasted different, more potent. In the back of my mind, I couldn't stop thinking about what she said even as I suckled, drinking deeply. What did she mean I was primed? Captured and toyed with. Kept in a small room kept potent with the scent of their milk. No, not their milk, Betty's milk.