Amnesia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally looked further up her toned abs to her mouthwatering breasts, I caught her eyes staring back at me between the cavernous cleavage of her heaving tits. I had never seen her looking so eager, and desperate. As if all the control she worked so hard to maintain had been let loose. My dick twitched knowing I had been the cause. Being the source of her wild desires made me giddy like a nervous, yet excited virgin. My breath had become short and heavy in anticipation.

My gaze quickly returned to her nipples though. Despite how gorgeous she was, or how alluring those swirling, colorful eyes were, I only could focus on getting my fix. A part of me wanted to disobey her command, to lean forward and take that teat between my dry lips. The way she stood there, staring down at me, made me think she was daring me to do just that. I bit my lip, struggling to remain on the floor as commanded.

I could see the smirk form on her lips on the edge of my vision. I remained still, despite the struggle, for my mistress. Anything for my goddess.

"Good pet," she purred, dropping down onto my belly suddenly. The impact knocked the air out of my lungs, making me grunt out loud. Her manic laughter sent chills down my entire body as I watched her breasts bounce. They were so close now, jiggling before my eyes. I licked my dry lips, wanting nothing more than to latch onto that puffy nipple and suckle like a good boy.

Her appearance had completely changed but she also felt more solid, not necessarily heavier. She rocked her hips, moaning as she spread her love juices all over me.

"I've been looking forward to this for days." She said, staring down at me like a piece of prime meat. I looked back up to her face, confused. Had it not been just the other day she was in here toying with me? How long did the fleece sprite keep me under?

My panicking thoughts were interrupted as Nyx adjusted herself, now pinning my erection between us. I moaned as she plopped her weight back onto me, grinding, and sliding along the length of my hard dick. My gaze returned to her swaying tits, and I licked my lips again. Damn I was so thirsty.

"See something you like?" She purred seductively, I nodded quickly in response.

"May I?" I said, my voice barely a whisper as I gulped. I felt chills when she smiled down at me knowingly, clearly liking my submission. The ash skinned lesser succubus cupped her breasts, squeezing them together. A single drop fell from her hard nipple, and I watched as if in slow motion as it fell, landing on my lip. I groaned as my whole body shuddered beneath her.

I can't be held accountable for my actions after that moment. Okay? I had this growing addiction and I had just been given a sample of the divine elixir presented before me. That one drop sparked a greedy, uncontrolled rush within me. I acted before my mind caught up with me.

My strong hands shot up, joining her hands, cupping her large tits. Mere milliseconds later my upper body shot up to join them, locking onto that nipple like an arrow towards the bullseye, latching on like my life depended on it. My cheeks inhaled and the whole world melted away. Spicy, unnatural milk flowed between my lips. I brought both hands to that teat and squeezed, hoping to get more.

My mistress cooed sweetly, bringing her hands around my head, holding me tightly against her.

"Gooood boy," she purred, "this is where you always belonged."

I would have agreed with her but that would have required me to release her nipple and no, I wasn't going to do that. Instead, I moaned in response, sucking harder.

Her milk tasted completely different than the Holstaurs' creamy elixir. Nyx's had this strong taste of corruption mixed in with it. I had been withheld from my addiction for so long though I couldn't stop myself. I didn't care if it tasted off. I mean don't get me wrong it was the most delicious substance I'd ever tasted. It's just that a part of me could tell humans were not meant to taste such corruptive, mind-altering ambrosia.

I drank so much I could feel it filling my belly. But instead of feeling satisfied, I felt desperate for more. I could feel it spreading throughout my body. As if it's magic was seeping into my blood stream. My already tense muscles were bulging, growing bigger in every sense. Even my skin flushed a brownish red. It looked like I had a nice sun touched tan. The two horns on my head grew thicker and longer, twisting with demonic influenced corruption.

When I next opened my eyes, I saw my mistress in a new light. My orbs felt so different, bigger, seeing more detail than ever before. My goddess stared down at me still smiling ear to ear. Her sharp fangs reflected my newly formed, glowing orange serpent-like eyes.

"There's plenty more my pet," she purred, pulling my head towards her other breast. My fate had already been sealed and I switched nipples without a second thought. "Ahh, yes, there you go!" She cried out, her entire body shaking. "Drink my foolish hero..."

With one hand holding the back of my head Nyx brought the other down my body for leverage. She propped her hips up until my large third leg stood proudly at attention. My half-lidded eyes watched a blissful expression flutter across her face as she brought her wet pussy to my cock.

Even I shuddered in pure pleasure as her tight, unnatural snatch took my ever-growing member. The way she squeezed me felt like a hand descending my length. A vice grip that undulated like a mouth. I had never in all my life felt anything so amazing, so demonic. Why did I ever resist this goddess of a woman?

It didn't take long before her pelvic bone slammed down against mine. She took my length in one swift motion like no human woman ever could. Her milk may have been driving me insane with lust, but that pussy? It ruined me for any other woman, and we haven't even started to fuck yet.

My hands gave up the precious breasts they were worshipping to slide down her divine body. I savored every toned line of defined muscles on the way down to her hips. With my large, powerful hands in place we started the marathon event that would change us both.

I raised her hips a full foot and my dick remained within her. Her nether lips squeezed around my tip like a starving mouth, or a hand unwilling to let go. I groaned, half tempted to hold her there, enjoy the pleasure while teasing her. To gain a little pay back for all she has done to me. But truth be told, I was as desperate for this as she was. Her legs started shaking as I held her at bay before I slammed her hips back down. Both of our grunts and moans rung in our ears, and the slap echoed loudly until it became a rhythm as I repeated the action.

The only thing louder than our bodies slamming together was Nyx screams of climatic bliss. I drank from her breast as I made her body convulse repeatably. If I could have focused, I'm sure I would have gloated about how many times I made her cum. However, my mind was buzzing from demonic corruption, and I couldn't stop myself from devouring more of her milk. I was on a mission to drink her dry. The pleasure of our fuck was but a bonus.

"Fuck me stud!" She cried out, entire body shaking violently. I obeyed my mistress and sped up, pulling her against me harder. She screamed so loud I swore my ears were going to burst and then she sprayed, squirting all over me. My hands slid down to squeeze that tight ass, holding her as she spasmed against me.

Her body went limp, and I was forced back onto the ground. The act pushed me off her breast and knocked the wind out of me on impact to the cold floor. She laid their panting for breath, and I was dazed and unfocused. It felt like I had been drugged as the world spun around me. I was truly on cloud nine now, unable to function, riding out the bliss.

We laid there for a couple minutes before my hard on twitched, reminding us that my larger body wasn't quite satisfied yet. She cooed in the nook of my neck, lightly kissing my burning, sweating flesh. My blood was already boiling, I couldn't wait any longer. I rolled us over until I had my mistress beneath me, her long legs quickly wrapped around my waist, interlocking her ankles, and I took that as permission. Even though I felt so powerful I still would have stopped if she said to. I was hers, entirely, now and forever.

I slammed into her, staring at her chest and those mouth-watering, mommy milkers bounced. She whimpered all cute like, pussy squeezing me hard each time I bottomed out, reluctant to allow me to pull out again. I grunted and kept it up, ramming home time and time again. Each time her pussy tightened like a vice, holding that grip as I pulled out. It was the most divine feeling in the world. Okay, second best to the taste of that addicting milk. If I was being honest. Anyways, soon I was struggling to pull back after each powerful thrust. It felt like her pussy was milking me!

Nyx laid there in bliss, squeezing her breasts for me with one hand, putting on a show. I felt my pleasure peak as by body twitched on the next thrust. She felt it too, smiling that sinister smirk at me, tightening her legs. Her other hand came around my back, digging her nails into my flesh as she pulled me closer. I didn't want it to end and tried to pull out again but couldn't. Once again surprised with how strong she was. Both in body and spirit, my goddess. A title well deserved i my opinion.

My body started to shake as I rode the edge. A dangerous ledge a very small part of me feared going over. It was that part of me that still wanted to resist. To fight back against the corruption. It felt like a tickle in comparison with everything else. Like an annoying tick I was eager to flick away. She stared up at me knowingly, watching the battle raging within my mind. Once upon a time I had fought against this woman, besting her, ruining her plans. Now though?

"What's wrong pet, afraid you'll cum all those pesky thoughts away?"

Alarm bells wet off as I realized I could feel the last pieces of myself drifting away. The man I was before had changed so much since my capture. I barely even thought of my past life. My every desire now based around the taste of milk. What a strange thing to be addicted to.

My dick twitched within her tight pussy and my thoughts derailed again, my body shook. Some how I held on to that delicate string that was about to snap. Everything that used to matter to me was dangling on the end of that string and the demon beneath me knew it. She smiled wickedly, showing off those pearly white fangs before licking her lips.

"It's too late to resist baby... give in, cum for me." She licked her lips again, before biting the corner of her lower lip. I stared down at her on the precipice of losing control. My body tingled in bliss at her silky, seductive voice. Like music to my ears. Yet, I held off. Despite my body quivering so close to giving in. My dick swelled larger than I ever felt it swell before. Her milk truly did unnatural things to my body. Her unnatural pussy had clamped down on my like a vice, preventing me from pulling out. Not that I could have anyways with her legs wrapped tightly around my waist, her sharp nails of one hand digging into my back. She had me right where she wanted me. I never stood a chance if I had ever wanted to resist her charms.

"Become the ranch stud you were always destined to become. Cum for me." Her voice carried an edge of demonic influence that stuck me like a rockslide. My body jerked the moment she said it and I pushed hard, trying to get deeper within her body. Her legs tightened ever more as she laughed. "Yes, cum, CUM for me, lose yourself forever!"

"FUCK!" I screamed...

My body reacted instantly, like the dam had burst open. My mind went blank with pure white pleasure sparking every nerve within me. It was an entire body climax and it lasted so long I would never recover. I felt my entire life drain from my bursting cock. Every bit of resistance, past life, and independent thought drained right out of my swollen, aching balls.

Time stretched on for an eternity as my body convulsed, shaking in her embrace.

By the time my orgasm died down I knelt there on my knees panting, staring down at my goddess with nothing but pure devotion and eagerness for another round. My Demonic Minotaur body was covered in a layer of sweat. It had grown so much from that annoying hero i once was. Now standing at seven feet, body built like a brick, thick with muscles.

"There's a good boy," she purred, "ready to take your place as my Ranch Stud?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied with my deep voice that bellowed from deep within my chest. I felt my dick twitch within her slick nether lips again. Mistress Nyx giggled, before propping herself up on her elbows.

"I know a bunch of hocows that'll be eager to serve you baby."

Betty and the others flashed before my eyes and my body shuddered. Oh, how I craved to have my way with all of them. I was but a servant to my mistress, but she was giving me my own harem and I couldn't have been happier.

"Thank you, mistress," I slid my hands up her sides, admiring her toned body. She laughed, slapping my hands away.

"We'll have plenty of time for that later my pet. Now go, indulge to your hearts content." She shooed me away and despite my desire to continue rutting with my mistress, I obeyed. A calm bliss fell over my mind as I pulled out of her tight pussy. The way she squeezed me so perfectly made me quiver with desire as I heard the echoing pop when my cock slid free.

~*~

I walked into the stalls, taking a deep breath. My lungs filled with the strong, potent scent of my addiction, and I sighed, remembering why I had given in so completely. The man I was before had been stripped away. Now I lived to serve my mistress.

I smiled wide when I saw the sight before me. All of my hocows were lined up with their asses wiggling in the air. Just like I imagined it, faces down, asses up. Betty glanced over her shoulder, giving me the once over. I will never forget the way her body shook as she looked over my new body. She bit her lip in pure devotion and anticipation. My dick twitched, I wanted her more than any other. Not counting our mistress, mind you. Betty's eyes fluttered and I noticed her juices flowing down her legs.

"Mine," I said in my deep voice, biting my lip as Betty squealed beneath my strong hands when I slid them over her ripe ass.

"All yours," Betty whimpered, "take us master."

I took my time, enjoying each and every one of them. My body never tired, fueled on demonic milk. I wondered if it would always be so or if I'd need recharged eventually. Just the thought of suckling from my mistress made my body quiver in anticipation. It took all day to satisfy each holstuar, and I couldn't have been happier. That night we all slept curled up in the massive, comfortable bed. I was their stud as they were mine. I dreamt of all the things we'd get up to in the coming days. Pleasure soared through my body until I woke, finding Betty between my legs, attending to my needs.

I loved it here!

~*~

Epilogue

~*~

Mistress Nyx watched the entire event form her office, one hand between her legs. The fleece sprite sat beside Nyx, on her knees, nuzzling up to her mistress' leg.

"Well done mistress."

"Thank you, my pet, now to lure another pesky hero into our trap. One by one they will all become part of my Ranch." She laughed manically. "Soon we'll have enough power to summon our goddess into this realm."

"She will be pleased with all you've accomplished in her name."

"I'm sure she will. She's eager to join her two younger sisters and compete for control of this world."

"Meridiana and Viridis don't suspect anything?" The fleece sprite asked, looking up at her mistress worryingly with her big doe-eyes.

"They're too busy with their own plans to notice what we're doing here. It'll be too late for them to stop us by the time we summon Mistress Serkrax."

They stared back at the monitors as the Holstaurs dragged Anubys to bed.

"They're going to be so well behaved for you now mistress."

"Yes, and with their sweeter, pregnant milk we'll spread the additive shipments across all the land. People won't even realize as we take control of everything from the shadows. Meridiana is distracted in her dream castle while Viridis foolishly locks herself away in a secluded forest. Content to just claim a small piece for herself. Our mistress Serkrax will sweep everything out from under them in one swift move thanks to us."

Only time would tell if she was right or not. Stay tuned as the main story continues in Succubus Inquisition ch 9. Feedback is always welcomed; it fuels my desires to continue writing after all.