All Comments on 'Amnesia Ch. 10'

by SylviaG

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why run, get a gun and just start killiing them.

Her life is already ruined. She has no where to go. And she doesnt know who or what she is. Even the detective could be lying. Just kill them all and let God sort them out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

This story was awesome. I had to keep reading it until the end. Very suspenseful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

how come you didn't say weather it was her husband or not??? that fucking sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Very well thought CliffHanger! Can't wait to read more of your series.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years ago
Stunning!

What an ending! Wow! You really are relentless! Binge reading your ten chapters was a joy. --JB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No ending?

This was one of the best stories I have read but the thing about mysteries is that it if there is no resolution of did she get home at the end then the reader feels as though their time was wasted. Would have rated higher but can't due to the lack of a substantial ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so which one id the real ending prev chapter or this one or you just made the last one end at cliffhanger as readers thrashed you for the 9 th chapter

WailAndGnashWailAndGnashalmost 2 years ago

It was all well written and everything, but waaay too much sex, and too little plot! After ploughing doggedly through 9½ episodes, I at least expected her to end up with her real hubby! Then there's something about a company, an experiment, 4 years, regenerating, etc, all just tacked on, to make an ending that isn't.

Sorry! I feel a bit short-changed, not that it cost me a penny, lol. Good writing tho, as I said.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All mysteries must have an ending, logical or otherwise. Your story doesn't have one. That makes it an unfinished story. And I hate unfinished stories. So I'm unable to give you any more than 3, essentially for the mystery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous