All Comments on 'Among the Vay Pt. 02'

by testudo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
hazelcurveshazelcurvesalmost 5 years ago

I want Abby to be like... His main girl? Head concubine? HBIC? I want it badly

testudotestudoalmost 5 years agoAuthor

That wasn’t where I was going but she definitely has an important role in my head. I have an epilogue written where Abby is the main focus.

Also it means a lot to me you care enough about the characters to have preferences!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is great!

I was worried when I started on the first part but, gentlemanly and caring orcs is just something awesome. I mean the implied coercion is still more than a bit iffy to consider but this is written in a very sweet manner and I'd like it to continue, please.

testudotestudoalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I'm really glad you're enjoying it. I am trying to go for ambiguity in terms of how much coercion is happening. I know it can be a little uncomfortable but I find it interesting to write. Its a tough line to walk though and I hope I can keep the balance right. I'll be interested to see what you think of the next part, which should be dropping soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Abby is my favorite

I agree with hazelcurves. Abby is sweet, and I love the chemistry between her and Glen. Ahhhh, I just love reading about meek reserved girls discovering their sexuality, especially when they are gangly and lithe of frame like meee!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous