Among Thorns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara stepped away from the bathroom door as he exited without looking at her. She darted into the bathroom to clean herself up. Once she had finished, she returned to the bed. He was laying on his side as far as he could go with his back turned to her.

Fine, Sara thought.

He's feeling that he needs distance himself like that from her because it must be getting hard for him to resist her. She grinned as she slipped into bed and fell asleep s soon as she closed her eyes.

Hours later, she woke alone in bed. Drew was tying his shoe with his foot propped up on a chair next to the desk in the small hotel room. There weren't may amenities, not a coffee maker or a hair dryer. A real budget motel, borderline no-tell motel, unfortunately, nothing transpired to tell.

"Time to get up, sleepy head." He laughed, "and please be sure to do something with your hair, because it's sticking up on end, and frankly babe it scares me."

"Oh hush," she said, patting her hair down glad he seemed friendly.

Sara ran moved to her bag that lay on the suitcase stand. She felt his eyes on her as she searched her bag for clean clothes and found a square box at the bottom of her bag and pulled it out. She instantly recognized that it was a ring box. With her heart beating hard, she jammed it back into the bag before Drew saw it because she believed it was the ring he gave to her twin.

"Don't bother Sara. I already saw it." He reached into her bag and pulled out the box. "Really, it's okay."

"C'mon, no it's not okay. My sister is such a rotten bitch."

Drew put the ring box into his own bag and slung it over his shoulder. "I'll be outside waiting." he said hoarsely and cleared his throat. "We have a long drive today and I want to get a move on." He left the hotel room, slamming the door.

# # # #

Drew stepped up into his Jeep and behind the wheel. He sat there waiting for Sara, thinking that the further he got away from Tabitha the better, as he had finally decided he was finished with her. Like anyone, he could be played for so long before seeing the game for it was. His eyes were open now and saw that his love and effort had never been worth it. It took him six years to finally wake up, but it was better late than never.

Sara came out of the room with her bag and tossed in the backseat as she slung herself into the seat next to him. He didn't look at her. He couldn't because all he could see was Tabitha's face. He shifted the Jeep into first and lurched forward, heading down Route 66.

They drove in silence into New Mexico. Drew followed the old scenic byway through Tucumcari, Santa Fe, crossed the Rio Grande in Los Lunas, and on their way to Gallup before Sara broke the long day without words.

"Drew you must've at least expected it, right?"

"No. Your bitch of a sister really fucked with my head. She said it was real. Sorry sweetheart, I'm a dumb ass to think someone who says they love me they really do." He glared at her, "I think after all this time you and I had been friend you would've clued me in since I was too damn dumb and blind to see it for myself."

"Hey whoa, whoa, Drew." Sara said in surprise of him dragging her into the mess between her sister and him. "You're a big boy; you can look after yourself."

"I just wasted my life on two sisters that wouldn't give a flying fuck about anyone, but themselves." He looked fiercely at the road before him, driving too fast.

Although she felt mounting anxiety and fear of his recklessness, fury overrode his unjust accusations against her.

With barely contained anger, she said between her teeth, "Stop the Jeep, stop right now."

# # # #

Sensing her hostility, Drew glanced at her. Sara's cheeks bloomed as her lips pressed into a thin line with a little cupid's bow on her upper lip. God, she's beautiful when she's pissed off, he thought and smiled, not really feeling all that mad at her. Hurt, yes as he just thought he meant more to her then what he really did. Obviously not, but oh well.

"I asked you to stop."

Drew laughed, shrugged, and stopped the Jeep. He wondered what she was going to do walk or thumb for a ride. Not likely in both cases as he hadn't seen a car on the highway in hours in either direction. She jumped out of the Jeep, snagging the long skirt she'd been wearing on the door jam on her way out. He leaned over to her side to look. She had popped off almost all of the buttons on the front of her skirt, exposed her tan thigh and a peek of her purple panty covered mound. He grinned; she slammed the Jeep's door in his face, and heatedly walked down the road toward Gallup.

Driving on the side of the road, he watched her walk for a mile.

She must be realllly mad, he thought.

Maybe she does care more about him then she has let on. He slowly drove up along side her to catch her attention, but she kept her gaze fixed ahead.

"Hey, just so you know, you can keep walking to the next town over because you're not getting back into the Jeep all sweaty and smelly like I know you are."

She stopped dead in her tracks making him slam on his brakes to keep even with her. Her cheeks flushed a darker red and not from all the walking.

"You've got to be the biggest bastard I know." She raged, blue eyes blazing, she turned her back on him.

The hot New Mexican sun lit up her hair in a fiery flame as the wind tossed her skirt about waist.

"Ya, well I aim to please." He said feeling aroused upon seeing the full view of her panties that turned out to be a thong exposing her cheeky round ass.

Drew shifted his Jeep into park and put on the emergency brake. He jumped down from the Jeep, walked around to her, and spun her around to face him. He kissed her and just as Drew had hoped, he tasted passion on her lips. She didn't pull back; she kissed him back with more fervor, fueled with her anger. He squeezed one of her pert breasts and felt that she hadn't put a bra on. He smiled, pulled down the front of her tiny scoop necked t-shirt, cupped a bare breast and nearly inhaled her soft flesh. He licked her areola, ran his teeth over the length of her nipple, making it erect so he could suck it and tease it with flicks of his tongue.

# # # #

Sara ran her hands through his hair grasping and pulling on the length of it. The nipple he was paying so much attention sent shocks through belly to her clit, like there was an invisible erotic connection. He made her wet. No doubt about it, she'd wanted him for much too long, as she was sloppy wet. Her juices dripped down her leg. Sara reached around her panty, slicked her hand down into her wetness, and brought her hand to him. He took her hand in his, licked her palm, groaned, slipped down to his kness and snuffled at her.

Drew fumbled with the remaining buttons she had on her skirt, but gave up and popped them all off. He tossed her skirt aside, hooked a finger in the crotch of her thong and tore the thin material. He laughed and buried his face into her pussy. She felt his tongue everywhere.

"Just a warning Drew. I'm Sara, not Tabitha."

Sara sighed as he slipped his fingers inside of her then drew them out and back in again. He replaced his fingers with his tongue and he found all the right places at the rhythm that she loved. He stopped abruptly, picked her up and placed her feet on the running board of the Jeep. He made her pussy nearly the same level of his face when he stood up. He pulled her hips forward, digging his fingers into her ass cheeks so that he could get his tongue wedged deep inside of her sex.

Sara knew that she was exposed and put on display to any motorist that should happen to drive by. They'd see a half naked woman with man's face planted firmly between her thighs. Sara fondled her breasts, pinched her nipples sharply as Drew fucked her with his tongue.

He latched onto her clit sucked onto it hard and his tongue rhythmically strummed her into an orgasm. She grabbed his hair and pulled him in, smothering him into her pussy and all the while, he never let her clit go, not until the last contraction ripped through her. Sara went weak kneed and he let her slip down into his arms. She frenched-kissed him a thank you and tasted herself on his tongue.

# # # #

"Do you want me babe?" Drew asked her knowing that she did. He knew now that she wanted him as bad as he wanted her.

Wanting? No more like needed her and it felt good that he needed her, as he'd never felt like that before. That was that he was missing with Tabitha. He was missing passion. That intense desire was just never there to begin with, that's why he went looking elsewhere, and that's why Tabitha could never love him because she didn't feel it with him either.

Sara turned around, stuck out her bare ass, and taunted him. "C'mon, you don't know how long I've been wanting this."

Without further a delay of his cock wanting to get to know her pussy, he dropped his shorts, grasped her hips and made the introductions with one thrust in. This was much better than masturbating with visions of Sara playing in his head. He pushed up and she down, grinding her ass into him, giving Drew maximum penetration.

Drew massaged her lower back with one hand and the other he squeezed the flesh of her hip. He thrust and jerked back. He pounded her ass with his hips, stopped for an agonizing exquisite moment, pushed forward with all his strength, nearly toppling them both over in the process as he let loose his semen in complete satisfaction.

Drew shuddered, "Oh god, Sara," he said pulling his shorts up in time before his knees buckled underneath him and sat hard on his ass.

Drew pulled Sara down into his lap where he held her naked, round rear and she leaned back onto his chest sighing. "We'll have to drive to Gallup and do that again." He nuzzled the back of her neck with his chin and lips.

"Why? You don't fancy fucking in the dirt?" Sara giggled.

"No not really, you can get dirt in places where it doesn't belong," he laughed squeezing her ass. "So, Sara, how long have you been wanting me?"

"Awhile now. Remember six years ago at that dinner party for that retiring co-anchorman. Tabitha replaced him."

"You were there?" Drew asked, surprised. "I never saw you. If I would've known I'd fallen for you instead of Tabitha. She and I were into each other from the get go, I fell in love with her at first sight and never once did I see you."

"Oh, Drew, you're wrong. It wasn't Tabitha, met me first that night."

Drew's stomach did a flip-flop and his heart thumped in his chest. "That was you?"

"Yes." She answered with sadness.

He turned her around to face him. "Hey now, don't be upset. It just means my instincts were always right about you and that's a wonderful thing."

"Yes, but—"

"But, nothing, we have six years to make it up if you want to." He laughed and waggled an eyebrow at her suggestively.

"I would want to," she grinned, returning his suggestive eyebrow raise, "starting with a layover in Gallup for a week."

#

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Keeper and The Dragons Book two of the Lachlan Quinn chroniclesin Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 01 A son's device turns his mother into a free-use mommy slut!in Mind Control
The Witch and the Labyrinth A witch enters a magical labyrinth.in NonHuman
In This Isekai All My Girlfriends are IP Violations Pt. 01 A boy is flung into another dimension, full of girls!in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Lost Valkyrie - Prologue A battle over land rights is interrupted by a horrific enemy.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories