Among Us - Uprising

Story Info
Adam learns the truth of the Barkkwa invasion.
18.3k words
4.79
1.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
165 Followers

Welcome reader and thank you for clicking on this story. If you've read some of my past stuff you know I like character development, purposeful plots and finding the good in people. The erotic component of my stories is interjected where it makes sense for the storyline and characters. If you like wall-to-wall sex in your stories, I may not be the writer for you... and that's ok.

This story is part three of a spinoff from my series, It's a journey, not a destination. Some characters are carried for continuity, perspective, and to enhance the storyline. While it wouldn't be imperative for you to read the other series first, some of the prior nuances may be missed. I tried to supply a brief post narrative for clarity, when it was necessary, but I purposely didn't try to rehash too much from the series as I want this to stand on its own.

It's my first series published under Novels and Novellas. This story stretches through many of the categories including straight content, lesbian content, transexual content with a dash of sci-fi and fantasy. If any of these are not your cup of tea, please heed the tags and perhaps click a different story. I realize my tastes are not shared by everyone... again, that's ok!

I've been working on this for awhile and I anticipate this to be a four-part series. Like all my other work, I've done my best to catch grammar and spelling errors, so please excuse any misses. I hope you enjoy Adam's story. Cheers!

Series order:

Among Us - Contact

Among Us - Revelations

Among Us - Uprising

C_T

Chapter I

Katie walked into her gym through the backdoor, smiling and waving at the various staff and regulars. She took the small set of stairs that led to the loft style office and found her partner Jade engrossed in trying to fix some cable behind the desk and her lululemon covered ass was perfectly on display.

"If only I had the beast in my gym bag, I'd know exactly where I'd put it." Katie kidded.

The 'beast' was a lifelike strapon dildo that was originally Veronica's. She had a real anal fetish in college and had been known to bet her ass against any other daring individual (man or woman). She was a gifted athlete and won those bets far more than she ever lost. It was her initial defeat by Isabel in a badminton tournament that would change her life forever. Since that time the only thing to ever enter her worldclass ass was the equally superior cock of one of her best friends, Isabel. She still wore it and would use it regularly on Jade. Her and Katie used to do each other, but Isabel was too good an option to ever ignore, and the girl was always more than happy to ass fuck her girls... Jade included.

"Hey Katie!" Jade turned around quickly and gave the sexy pixie a huge hug.

"What ya doing kitty?" Katie always used her pet name, although it had been changed. Going back to college it was sexy cat girl, then it got shortened to sexy kitten, now it was down to just kitty.

"Trying to get the stupid printer working. I have all our financial reports and demographic numbers ready for our presentation in Toronto, but the thing keeps blinking at me like it's laughing."

"Oh god I hate computer stuff. Where's Vern? She's the brains for computer stuff."

Jade walked to the big window overlooking the entire gym and pointed to the floor. "She's down at the front desk letting Mr. Hollywood down gently, again."

Katie saddled up to her and watched the calm exchange. Mr. Hollywood was the nickname they all gave this gym member. He was a physical specimen for sure. Tall, dark, handsome, with the whole chiseled jaw thing. A deep, sexy baritone voice and the body of Adonis himself. "He's persistent, I'll give him that much. She still won't budge huh?"

"She's still missing Isabel. I don't think she'll ever move on." As soon as Jade opened her mouth, she realized how insensitive that might have sounded. "Oh god Katie... I'm sorry!" She hugged the slightly smaller woman again.

It wasn't any different for Katie. She knew there would never be anyone else for her after Isabel, but she did have a shared son, so she was able to distract from her own issues and focus on Adam. "It's ok Jade. No need to walk on eggshells." She hugged the girl back. "I've got Adam to keep my heart full, and I have you two. I'm pretty lucky I'd say." She kissed her friend on the cheek. "I'm glad you've opened yourself up for love again kitty, I hope one day Vern can do the same."

"You and me both... but we both know it's not likely."

Downstairs Veronica was once again trying to get Mr. Hollywood to stop trying. "Weston... you know I think you're a great guy, but ever since I lost my last lover, I just don't think I could ever be with another person. They were my everything and no one could ever make me feel that special again."

"Give me a chance Veronica and I'll make you feel really special." Weston laid it on thick and was immediately regretful.

"You're a better man than that Weston. Please don't do the slimy routine with me."

"Your right... I'm sorry. I just can't stop thinking about you."

"I get it. That's how I feel about my last love. I promise if I ever feel like getting back into the saddle, you'll be my first call." She smiled her million-dollar smile and it seemed to finally get through to him.

"That's fair. Well... here's hoping." He lifted his hand to show her his fingers were crossed.

Veronica leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek and a pat on the shoulder as he walked away. She watched him for a moment then turned her attention to her two best friends and business partners, coming towards her.

"Think he got the hint?" Katie smirked at her friend.

"Oh, I'm sure he'll be good for another 5 months before we do this dance again. Come here you beautiful pixie! I feel like it's been ages!"

Katie's face was stuffed into that familiar territory of Vern's amazing boobs. "It's only been a few weeks you wiener."

"Don't you mean whiner?" Jade clarified.

"Nope. I meant wiener." That had all three giggling like the old days.

Veronica released her friend and quickly brought her up to date. "Our flights and rooms are booked for this weekend. I got an extra one for our boy." She paused. "Do you think he's going to bring his new squeeze there?"

"I hope so." Jade chimed in.

"Well, if not in his room, he promised me we would all see her." Katie confirmed.

"On my god! I'm so excited!" Veronica was almost jumping up and down which caused the three friends to squeal like young girls. "I have two meetings scheduled with two perspective investors and a retired sprinter who won the gold for Canada about 10 years ago, whose interested in being the familiar and friendly face of our gyms in Canada."

"You guys are amazing! Have I ever said that to you?" Katie put her arms around her partners.

"Yeah... like 50 times a day!" Jade mockingly rolled her eyes. "But I love to hear it just the same!" Her jesting still got her a firm swat on the butt.

"I can't wait to meet this girl. Do you really think she's the one for our boy?" The oriental genderswitched was excited at the prospect.

"Oh please... she called Isabel and Jason even before they knew." Veronica laughed. "She's the one." Nodding her head.

The three best friends hugged and jumped together in a small group... like the college girls they still were deep down.

Chapter II

In his entire existence, Greshko has never been this confused and torn. He's travelled numerous galaxies, living the way of the Barkkwa and it has truly been a fulfilling existence. This planet, the humans call Earth, has awakened something inside of him he didn't even know existed. He found the human race fascinating and as a researcher, he had never come across a species like this. He found their forms attractive and while not as robust as the Barkkwa, the forms were much more proficient and mobile. He's encountered many life forms that survive by some sort of reproduction, but humans didn't just reproduce... they had sex for pleasure too. As primarily asexual beings, these feelings he was experiencing were fresh and powerful. He learnt about self-pleasuring by accident and now spends all of his free time producing a white liquid that shoots from his human sexual shaft. "Cum." He whispered to himself.

The subject in which he was instructed to observe and learn about was a Terran woman who had been injected with an isotope by the people from Opius over 40 years ago. He remembered working with Opius a long time back and although the whole purpose of working together was a plot of subterfuge, he learnt many things from them and even admired some of their visions for interplanet and universal harmony. The subject was a woman in all appearance except for her reproductive organs. They had converted symbiotically into the male counterparts early in her development. She is, indeed, very rare. He has watched her copulate with multiple female Terrans, almost forcing her to begin a reproductive chain that would carry the Opius gene. The long-term benefits of this reproduction would allow the Barkkwa to create a new species, with high intellect and organic structure. A high function working class for their people... slaves to the Barkkwa and the planet they wanted to make their permanent home.

The reproductive sequencing was not showing success and he and his superior Yurrish, hypothesized that they needed the other Terran woman who was involved in the birth of the child. The Grand Director was getting short on what little patience he had. He has prepared for a coordinated takeover of the planet and if he was going to extinguish approximately 85% of the current population, he needed to have this reproduction plan in place. He was playing the long game as the life expectancy of a Barkkwa was equivalent to 1000 Terran years.

With all his stress, Greshko had become somewhat fascinated by the Terran woman they call Isabel. He has watched her mate multiple women, some multiple times, and her sexual aggression was captivating. The raw power of her body and the majestic rod she possesses, is most enchanting. He has self-pleasured many times remembering the faces of the female she's mounted. At first the looks and sounds are made in fear and pain, but inevitably they are all screaming in pleasure long before it is over. His favorite memory is of the time they let her mate with her male partner... husband was the Terran term. He watched her ravage her male from behind in his ass and he was loving it! He even produced cum without touching himself... Greshko was dying to know how that felt. His human shell was built for it, she said, and he almost allowed her the last time he walked into her cell just as she finished. It took all he had to walk away, but as he stood in his office, self-pleasuring yet again, he could feel the calling strongly, and it was then that he knew it would happen... he just had to figure out how without getting caught. It would be instant death if he did.

With no warning, the door to his office pushed open and Greshko froze at the sight of his research supervisor... caught red handed, in a matter of speaking.

"I am beginning to think you have a problem Greshko." His tone was both mocking and disappointed. "It seems you have become quite comfortable with your human form. Do not forget your place or your duty Greshko. I would hate to tell the Grand Director of your conflicted objectives."

The embarrassed researcher fumbled to put his cock away. "It is in the name of research that I pursue such acts Yurrish. Understanding their bodies will only help us going forward." He impressed himself with his quick cover up.

His superior stood and analyzed him through the eyes of his statement. "Make sure that is all it is. Now, you are needed for the next breeding, make haste."

Relieved, Greshko began exiting his room when his superior grabbed his arm. "I recommend that your observations be made in the room this time. I need to know if we are missing something and perhaps our observation room cameras are missing finer details."

"You want me to be in the room while the Terran mates?"

"Is that a problem Greshko?"

The Barkkwa swallowed what little moisture he could drum up. "No sir. It will be done." With that, he headed towards the mating room painfully aware of the erection he still had in his pants.

Chapter III

"Of course, I want to meet them, but all at once?"

Adam had a good chuckle at Sarah's perceived dilemma. "I seem to recall getting blindsided at a club by someone's very overprotective friends... hmmm... who was that?" He brought his hand to his chin and tilted his head in contemplation.

"It's not the same!" She smacked his shoulder. "This is your family! They all raised you and they're all smart, successful and... hot." Her voice lowered to an embarrassed whisper.

"Hotter than you? Not a chance bear! You're going to steal the show. Besides you already met my mom, and you know how she feels about you."

Bear was short for Sarah bear... a pet name that has seemed to stick with her approval. She liked it better than "babe". All her old boyfriends called her babe and she found it both unimaginative and placating. Truth was she loved Sarah bear or bear, it made her feel warm and fuzzy. "I know... Katie's awesome. But..."

"But nothing. My aunts already love you. If my mom has given her stamp of approval, they know you're awesome... her word is that good, honest."

Sarah blushed with such words of acceptance and praise. She hung onto his hand a little tighter as they made their way through the lobby of the newest Hilton in Toronto. It was beyond extravagant and while she was wearing a cute one-piece summer dress with moderate heeled sandals, she felt glaringly underdressed for such a place. She then looked over at Adam in his salmon-colored polo and rolled up blue khaki's and took strength in his apparent comfort in his attire.

"ADAM!" The high pitch screech echoed through the lobby, making most people jump and/or cover their ears. The startled couple looked to their right and could see a beautiful oriental woman charging in his direction.

Adam turned to Sarah. "You better back up a bit... auntie Jade is a jumper." Sarah let go of his hand and watched the event play out in front of her. "Auntie Jade!" No sooner did he get her name out, than she launched herself into his arms. He was prepared for this and caught her midjump as she wrapped both arms and legs around him.

"Oh my god! I missed you so much!" She kissed his head and cheek over and over. She lowered her legs and Adam let her feet back to the ground as she cupped his face in both hands. "It's not supposed to be possible, but you're even more handsome young man!"

Adam blushed at her compliment. Jade was always a little over the top. "Just the same old ugly mug Auntie."

"Hogwash! You look so... happy. I haven't seen this look in so long." She turned her attention to Sarah who stood quietly to the side. "And you must be the reason." Jade swiftly moved to the redhead and took her into a huge hug. "Katie wasn't kidding... you're gorgeous!" A few inches shorter than Sarah, her words were gently muffled by the girl's hair.

"Well at least she didn't make a scene."

Adam knew the voice as he looked past the hugging girls to see Veronica and Katie almost upon them. The statuesque blonde held her arms out for Adam who slipped into them and wrapped his auntie up in a bear hug. There were no words, but he could hear her sniffing just like she did long ago when he woke up in the hospital... although unlike that fateful day, these tears were the happy kind. Katie had positioned herself beside the two and wrapped herself around the pair enjoying the reunion.

"I miss you too auntie Vern." Adam whispered and immediately got a slap on his back.

"You know I hate being called auntie... makes me feel old!" She pulled back smiling.

"Vern! Come and meet our new princess." Jade led the redhead by her hand to the small group.

Veronica gently let go of Adam and walked right to Sarah and gave her a huge hug too. "I've been dying to meet the woman responsible for making our Adam so happy! So nice to meet you sweetie!"

"Thank you. It's nice to meet you too. Adam talks nonstop about all of you."

Katie hugged Adam as they enjoyed watching Sarah get welcomed by the family. The group eventually sauntered towards the bank of elevators and when they all stepped inside, Veronica pushed the top floor button. Adam wrapped his arm around Sarah and could see she was a little overwhelmed.

"You okay bear?" He asked quietly but was overheard by all.

"They're all just so... beautiful." She looked up to Adam's face. "Inside and out. No wonder you are the way you are."

"Oh Sarah, you're so sweet. But you're the showstopper here." Veronica offered while the other two women nodded their heads. "You ever do any modelling?"

Sarah giggled. "Not a chance. No one needs to see this in a bikini."

"I do!" Everyone in the elevator proclaimed at the same time, including the older businessman stuck in the corner.

The older man blushed with embarrassment. "Oh, sorry. I got caught up in it all." He apologized.

Katie instantly rubbed his shoulder. "Nothing to apologize for. Beauty should be appreciated by all. And If I can say, you sure are a very handsome man. Your wife is very lucky." Jade and Veronica uh hummed their agreement and the older man blushed even more.

Adam leaned over and offered the man a fist bump, which he accepted happily. "You do look dapper sir. I'm beginning to feel like I have to step up my game."

"You should dress more like him... it's a handsome look." Sarah added and everyone giggled at Adam's face.

Needless to say. The man left the elevator feeling really good about himself. Veronica looked to the redheaded beauty. "Oh, you're so going to fit in sweetie!"

The group entered the room through big double doors, and it easily challenged the high roller suites in Vegas; the difference being all class with no flash.

"Wow Vern! You really outdid yourself!" Katie spun around taking in the sunken living room with fireplace, bar, kitchen, and the huge jacuzzi tub by the windows that could easily fit a dozen people.

"I hope ya'll remembered to pack your swim trunks." Veronica did her best southern drawl.

"I thought clothing was optional." Jade sounded off.

"Easy kitty. The family unit is a little older now and growing." Katie flashed a smile at the embarrassed redhead. "I'm sure we can find a shop in case you forgot yours."

Jade looked back at Adam and Sarah with a sheepish smile. "Sorry guys... sometimes I get carried away."

Veronica showed Adam his room which was right across the hall. It was a whole lot smaller but still quite grand compared to a basic hotel room. The entrance opened onto a good-sized sitting area with a large screen TV and a small bar. Behind the bar was the entrance into the bedroom which was huge and highlighted by a four-post king-sized bed. Just to the right of the bed was a small jacuzzi for 2, a huge shower stall and a separate room with the toilet. Adam and Sarah took it all in, while Veronica watched.

Katie trailed in shortly after and smiled at the two love birds sitting on the edge of the massive bed. She looked at Veronica who seemed to be lost in her thoughts. The pixie snuck up beside her and put her arm her around waist. It took a second or two, but she realized she was staring at the large shower... it was very reminiscent of the types of showers their dorm rooms had at Epicaste. Katie didn't have to ask what the blonde was thinking about. They both experienced showers with Isabel and they were always incredible. "I miss her too." Katie whispered and she felt the taller girl's head rest on the top of hers.

Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
165 Followers