Among Us - Uprising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
163 Followers

Isabel hugged her tight and whispered into her ears. "We are being watched, be careful what you say and don't use names." She felt the pixie nod her head into her shoulder. They stood in their all too familiar embrace, so overwhelmed at the reunion, neither could manage a word without breaking down. However, the longer Isabel cradled her best friend's perfect ass, the stronger her urges pushed forward.

"K... Katie?" She struggled. "I... I've been in... injected." She sniffed due to her runny nose. "I... I can't hold back."

"What do you mean Izzy?" She whispered in her friend's ear.

"They drug me... force me to breed. I... I can't control it."

Katie pulled her face back and stared at the bloodshot eyes of her best friend. Her appearance carried so much fear and confusion. The sweet, strong, girl she grew up with looked so lost and vulnerable... all her confidence taken from her. But the closer she investigated her dark brown orbs, the more she saw the real Isabel. She wasn't gone... just hidden away. Katie gave her a soft smile and took her face between both hands, kissing the tip of her nose. "Wanna fuck?."

Greshko watched from his observation room as the larger Terran known as Isabel fucked the tiny blonde. With his cock in his hand, his eyes were plastered to the screen as he observed the blonde bounce up and down the massive cock, moaning and swearing her way through orgasm after orgasm. He had watched the woman fuck many times, but this was different. It was like the time she mated with her male companion. Every thrust was geared to the pleasure of the receiver. She wasn't the renegade fuck machine like she was with the others. This... this was almost beautiful to witness. He had already orgasmed once but was easily getting hard again as the couple fucked nonstop. With a moment of clarity, he realized he hadn't been recording anything they said or did. He was unable to make out their conversations as they whispered into each other's ears. Not wanting to be at the mercy of the Yurrish's or the Grand Director's wrath, he stuffed his hardening cock back into his pants and headed to the room.

As he entered, he witnessed the climax of Isabel. He could see the massive outline of her cock in the abdomen of the blonde who was facing him as she rode it. He then watched the distention of the cavity, as she was flooded with the absurd amount of cum from the sex goddess. He realized now... that's how he saw her.

"Have you finally decided to give it a try?" Isabel focused her gaze on the Barkkwa researcher.

Katie knew by the tone of her voice that Isabel had an ulterior motive with her comment... so she played along. "I wouldn't if I were you. I made the mistake of letting her fuck my ass once... I've been hooked ever since." Katie eased herself off the still hard monster cock and slowly moved to her hands and knees. She lowered her head to the bed and turned it, so she was facing the alien. "It's all I want now."

Isabel took the hint and scootched behind the blonde and began rubbing the ass she'd fucked at least a thousand times. "Want to watch me bugger this cute little bum?" She slapped it with her huge cock a few times, eliciting a heavy moan from Katie. "Or...."

The Barkkwa couldn't move, so Isabel slowly fed her beast into the pixie's ass. The visual was crazy! Her ass looked absolutely tiny in comparison, yet it was sliding in slowly, causing the woman to yelp with passion.

"Why don't you come over here and let me suck your cock while I get my ass pounded." Katie was still playing along but the familiar, erotic sensations made it easy for her to get into the role.

"Come on..." Isabel taunted. "I can see you leaking in your pants. Have some fun. She sucks a mean cock!"

Katie winked at the man and crooked her finger in a 'come hither' motion, while licking her full lips. Her faced twisted in pleasure as the massive cock in her ass brought back all her dormant feelings from the last 3 years. When she opened her eyes, she could see that the man/alien was closer now and she pushed herself up to her hands and reached for his crotch. At first, he was just out of reach, until he took one last step forward into her hand.

"Mmmmm... nice package! Pull it out for me, would ya."

Isabel watched intently as the humanoid began pulling his pants down. She was losing herself into the tight confines of her friend's sexy ass, but she knew there was a bigger game to be played. She smiled as she watched him throw his head back when Katie took all his 5 inches in one gulp. *GOTCHA!*

It was the first time anyone other than himself, touched his human cock and his knees shook with the erotic intensity. Having no idea what to do, he just stood there with his mouth open and grunted every few seconds. Perhaps being a Terran wasn't such a bad thing. Pleasure like this never occurred as a Barkkwa... in fact pleasure was only found in war. This pleasure, the alien thought, was far better!

Isabel withdrew the entirety of her cock from the depths of the pixie's bowels and stood next to the man, gently grabbing his right hand and guiding it to her enormous hardon.

Immediately Greshko's eyes shot open at the hard and hot sensation. In his euphoric state his curiosity won out and he began travelling the entire length with his hand.

"Now imagine all of this... pounding your ass." The brunette whispered into his ear causing him to involuntarily moan. "Like I said before... you picked the body for it."

The girls could see he was almost entranced, so they moved quietly, guiding him to the bench. Katie worked his pants off and patted his muscular bum. "What's your name handsome?"

"Greshko..." His response was almost robotic.

"Kneel down and bend forward Greshko... you won't regret it." Katie have him a slight push and the man complied easily. "Kinda reminds me of college Izzy." The two women smiled at the memories.

"I can't lie Greshko... it's going to hurt at first, but I promise you're going to love it shortly."

"I'm Barkkwa." The alien stated. "We know no pain."

Katie looked at her best friend and shrugged her shoulders. Isabel lined herself up and with zero remorse she shoved her massive, slippery pole, balls deep in one solid thrust.

"AYYYYYYIIIEEEEEE!!!"

**

Adam had become driven to the point where even Esta offered concern for the pace he was keeping. Sleep was not a luxury he afforded and even when he did let himself slip into a slumber, nightmares of the abductions snapped him awake. He was a victim in the event when his mom and dad were taken from his home years ago, but he was anything but a victim now. No... he was done with that. He became the hunter, and his prey was the cause of all his turmoil. The ramifications went well beyond him and his personal life but there was no denying his tempering rage was personal... very personal.

Sarah had hunkered down with Veronica and Jade at the Hilton, and they were granted a degree of protection from the Toronto police department. Veronica had also hired a high-end security company to monitor the floor they stayed on. With the abduction happening right in the newer hotel, management went out of their way to make their stay free of issues and even reduced their rate considerably for the foreseeable future.

Talks with local investors had been pushed back with news of the abduction, a prominent business partner of the highly successful gym, Bottom Line. It was front page news on every form of social media. Once again, the similarities of all the other female abductions were being linked to the fairly recent revealing that aliens were real. The crisis was beginning to catch the attention of many global governments, making the upcoming NATO meetings a must see holonet event.

News of the slaughter must have gotten back to the Grand Director as movement of the Barkkwa had come to a halt. There had been no other abductions since his mom Katie was escorted from the Hilton either. Adam ground his teeth together as his options were drying up faster than he could take action. With zero leads from the Opius assets, he racked his brain trying to think of a way to flush out the Barkkwa.

"Esta? When you communicated with the leaders of earth... how did you do it? Like did you make a phone call or appear in their dreams?" Adam had transferred himself to the temporal plain and found himself sitting beside the avatar of his mom, Isabel.

"We made a targeted approach to all leaders of their countries and transmitted simultaneously via their satellites. Our initial contact established a proper meeting time, and it was then that we revealed to all who we were."

"And how'd that go? I can't imagine that humans reacted well when the found out we were not the apex of interstellar advancement."

"Honestly... I do not think they were totally surprised that there was life in the stars. The real issue was their fear of why we were here and what would happen next."

"Did you tell them you were studying our planet for decades?"

"We framed it as curious information gathering. We told them we were looking for commonalities that could make us compatible neighbors."

Adam chuckled at that one. "Did they buy it?"

"Some were more open than others. Hostility was an expectation, and we did indeed receive it."

"So... what did you talk about? Did you mention the goal of sharing our strengths and perhaps a blending of species?"

"Absolutely not. I have brokered many communications throughout the galaxy and they all require time. I believe your term would be taking baby steps."

"So, have you spoken to them much? Have you told them about the Barkkwa and that they are responsible for the disappearing people?"

"And create hysteria? No, we have had no further communication as tensions have arisen on Terra. We have had many attempts from leaders wishing to broker a peace individually, but we have not responded as the actions are clearly subverted in intention."

Adam nodded his head in understanding. The human race was not very trusting of each other and many would try to create their own partnership with an alien race if it meant crippling others. Hell, Democracy almost fell apart politically in the mid 2020'S. In truth many countries were still recovering from the ordeal that spread globally. It was moments like this that he felt ashamed of the leaders of his planet. We have so much potential, yet we still fight over our own truths, customs, beliefs, and land. Spending billions on instruments of war, just in case, while billions around the globe live in squalor and die slowly through malnutrition and diseases... all things that could be dealt with if we could just collaborate in union.

"Are we as fucked up a species as you've ever seen?"

Esta contemplated the question before formulating her reply. "You are a unique species, and it is true much of what causes pain and suffering for your kind can be reversed if Terra's leaders could agree. But you are not the worst of it. While we never attempt to apply judgement in our research, we have witnessed things that could be seen as far more callous. The term humanity applies to your species because you are called humans, but many species have their version of humanity and a moral code, per se'. To us, some seem barbaric, while others are harmonious to a fault." Esta looked at Adam's face. "That was one of the reasons the habitants of K-Cept became extinct. They trusted all... including the Barkkwa. Even when their intentions became clear, the leaders assumed the Barkkwa would show mercy... because they would have."

"You feel responsible for them, don't you? What the Barkkwa did."

Esta pondered his question for some time and lowered her head to the floor. "It is a burden we will always carry. We waited for them to ask for help... we should have known better. Despite all of our advancements, we falter at times as well."

Adam could feel the disparity in her tone and remained silent, in an effort, to offer his understanding. Whether it was the current mood or the silence, an idea began to stir in his mind. "Esta? What if you were to announce a meeting with the leaders of Canada?"

His mom's avatar gave him a questioning look. "To what end Adam? Contact right now would not only be premature but isolating it to one country would have great impact on any positive future consultation with the rest of Terra."

"Ok... I get that. But how about you announce a series of revealing's, starting with Canada because of the fear the abductions have caused?"

"Again Adam... to what end?"

"If you were to stage a reveal, don't you think the Barkkwa would send their own people to see what you have to say?" He could see the idea taking shape in Esta's physical form.

"Of course! They would not be able to resist information of such magnitude." Esta's face lit up.

"It would have to be in a metropolitan area, allowing maximum public access. They would feel safer in such spaces." Adam was beginning to like the plan more and more. "Hell, you don't even have to show up. We could fake the whole scene!"

Esta shook her head in disagreement. "We must consider the bigger picture Adam. Such trickery would create a loss of trust and that is something these types of contacts cannot have."

"But would you be safe? What if the Barkkwa try something?"

Esta stood up and put her arms out for a hug and with no thought of the weirdness of her actions, Adam set to embrace her, only to pass through. He chuckled out loud. "Of course! I'm an idiot!" He turned to face his mom's apparition. "But you can't go as my mom... would you go as yourself?"

"I do not think Terrans are ready to except that a gaseous fog can be sentient. No, I would have to project in a physical form."

"Ok... like what?"

"I could go as a Fruwellen..." Esta transformed into a feline like body that stood 8ft tall. There was nothing cuddly about the red eyes, large teeth and claws.

"Or a Hudgetarp..." Esta was now a 2 ft yellow blob with tiny arms and no visual feet, with a face like a pug.

"You look like Yoda... if he was really sick." Adam remarked.

"What is a ...Yoda?" Adam waived his hand to void the conversation. Esta continued... "How about a Kraggen?" Her form transitioned into a four-legged body that looked like a bear but had a head that slightly resembled a pig, with a bulbous nose instead of a snout.

Adam slipped his fingers to his chin and pondered what he was seeing. "Isn't there anything else in the universe that slightly resembles a human form? I think the closer you project in a form we are comfortable with the better the response will be."

Esta looked like she was thinking about his request and then nodded her head. Her next projection was indeed slightly humanoid in that it had a body shape, with arms and legs, hands and feet and a head. But what surprised Adam the most was the creature he was looking at was the very same he's watched on old science fiction films for years. An oblong shaped head with big bulbous eyes, a sunken nose and a tiny mouth... no perceptible chin. The figures color tone was a combination of green and brown and completely androgenous.

"How is this form? You seem curious."

"Is this a real species? I mean seriously, you look like you just walked out of a movie we made about aliens."

"This is a Merigrander. They are one of the most populous in the universe and beyond. It is quite possible they have been seen. As advanced travelers who study and gather information from galaxies far and wide, they can be sloppy sometimes. Harmless in their actions as they have zero instruments for violence. They flee quickly if hostilities are suspected."

"I think we got a winner Esta." Adam clapped his hands. "Now let's talk about the details."

Chapter VII

"Wow. I've seen you fuck with aggressive passion, but that was the nastiest hate fuck ever." Katie pulled up her yoga pants as she stood over the now passed out Barkkwa.

"It's a combination of the drug they put in me and... well I do hate these fucking aliens." Isabel pulled her top on and instantly embraced her best friend again. "We have a lot to catch up on Tinker Bell, but we got to get moving."

"What's your plan?" Katie could tell by her face she was winging it. "Ok, flying by the seat of our pants it is! What do we do next?"

"We find Jason, spring him and run for it." Isabel calmly answered.

Katie smiled up at the brunette. "I like it!" They held hands and headed for the door when they heard his broken voice.

"My... my pocket. A key... take it." Greshko lay naked from the waist down with Isabel's cum still gushing out of his ass. The women slowly made their way back to the prone man.

"What did you say?" Isabel knelt by his head.

"A swipe key in my pocket. Opens everything. Your mate is in detention room, last room in hall... left side." The man mumbled. Katie instantly rummaged through his pants and indeed found the swipe key.

"Why are you helping me?" Isabel was concerned with his sudden aide.

"You... your people." He paused. "Nothing like I have ever encountered."

"If you really want to help us, come with us. You can help us escape."

"The best way I can help is cause delays. I am already dead. It is just a matter of when." He turned to see the look of care in the Terran's face, and he smiled. "And that is why I help. You truly are special one Isabel. Thank you for making me... feel."

The women gathered over him, unsure what to do next. Neither had expected this turn of events and they were conflicted about what they should do.

Seeing them staring at him, Greshko spoke loudly. "Go! Go now! After you get your man friend, head up... keep going until you cannot go any further, then look for small red door. It is not a well-known exit." He slowly raised himself to his knees. "Now go before it is too late!"

Katie stood and pulled her friend's arm. "He's right Izzy. We have to go... now."

Isabel slowly relinquished her stalling and got to her feet and made her way to the door. She took one last look back at her capture. "Thank you."

Katie opened the door and after a quick peak to make sure the coast was clear. She pulled the brunette through with her. They quietly slipped down the hallway to the last door on the left and Katie swiped. Isabel bolted inside, disregarding any potential dangers. She was too close to her Jason and couldn't control her excitement. Fortunately, the only person in the room was laying on a bare bench staring at the ceiling singing.

"Roxanne. You don't have to turn on the red light! R-o-x-a-n-n-e! Youuuuu.... Isabel?" Jason shot up as his wife ran to him. They embraced heavily. "How... how did you get out? How did you find me?"

"She had a little help from an old friend." Katie stepped in and smiled at the shock on his face.

"Katie? Is it really you?" He dragged Isabel towards the blonde pixie.

"In the flesh handsome." Her voice cracked with emotion.

The three moved in for a group hug as Katie was suffocated by the two larger bodies. It had always been this way and she started crying with joy. Realizing they were on borrowed time; Isabel broke the hug. She kissed her husband and looked at her best friend.

"Katie-bear? How... how's our boy? Is Adam ok?" The co-parents looked at her with anxiety.

Katie wiped the stray tears from her cheek. "Boy, have I got news for you!"

**

Adam made his way into the Hilton and immediately went straight to the penthouse suite where his aunties and Sarah were staying. He hadn't seen any of them since Sarah told him to stop moping and go find Katie. He allowed himself a smile thinking how she could read him so easily. Not having a key, he knocked on the big double door and waited.

Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
163 Followers