Among Us - Uprising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Shit." She said out loud to herself. That was it! Subconsciously she was reminded of the gap in her life.

The doors opened to the lobby, and she absent mindedly sauntered towards the area where the gym was located. So lost in her thought's, she didn't notice the two men who slipped in behind her, struggling with her guilty feelings. Sad that she was able to enjoy this part of her life while her best friend and co-mother of their son was missing. Her eyes got a little misty and when she tried her card on the reader of the gym door, it didn't work. After a large sigh, she wiped the card on her leggings and tried it again. As she heard the audible click of the door releasing, she felt a small pinch in her bottom.

"Oooh!" She immediately inspected the area with her hand, and it was at that moment she noticed the two men right behind her. Before she could say anything, her senses dulled, and the world went dreamy.

Chapter V

It was 6:12am when he walked through the lobby of the hotel and into the washroom, where he hid his clothes. After a quick change, and a brief look in the mirror, Adam stepped into the elevator and pushed the top floor. The early morning events played over in his mind and his frustration once again reared it's ugly head. At his destination, he swiped his card and slipped into the room. A soft snoring could be heard, and he immediately had a smile on his face.

"So, she snores... huh." He whispered to himself. Quietly he slipped into the bathroom, had a quick shower and carefully slipped back into bed beside the woman of his dreams. No sooner did he stretch out on his back, did Sarah roll his way and her left arm draped across his chest. The intimate contact was enough to settle his nerves, causing him to gently grab it and bring it to his lips for a kiss. Settling her arm back on his chest, sleep took him over.

The next thing Adam remembered was a sweet kiss on his forehead and a set of beautiful green eyes staring at him.

"Hey sleepy head." Sarah smiled. "It's almost 8:30. I'm going across the hall for some breakfast. Veronica said they have a spread waiting for us."

"Oh...ok. Sorry, I overslept. I'll get dressed and meet you there." He managed to mumble. After giving him another peck on his lips he watched her walk away. "I hate to see you go... but I love to watch you leave." He could hear her snort in amusement as her hips suspiciously swayed even more.

Foregoing another shower, he splashed some water on his face, brushed his teeth and threw on a pair of joggers. Too lazy to pull out a new t-shirt, he crossed the hall into the big penthouse suite.

No sooner had he made his way into the room than he felt a pair of cool hands wrap around his bicep. "Oooh, check out the guns!" Veronica slipped up beside him, giving his cheek a kiss. "Morning handsome!"

After all this time, his auntie Vern still made him blush with her compliments. "Uhm... morning auntie Vern."

"Who's this old auntie Vern person?" She eyeballed him quizzically.

"Ryght... sorry. Good morning, Veronica." He smiled at her. "Better?"

"Much!" His auntie beamed while Sarah giggled her way to his side.

Pulling him in for a proper kiss, Sarah swished his hair from his eyes. "Isn't she a hoot?" Adam smiled and nodded his head. "A real hoot." He grabbed a muffin from the assortment of food. "Where's mom and Jade?" He asked in passing.

"Katie was up and gone when Jade and I got up. We figured she hit the workout room, so Jade went down to round her up."

Adam nodded his head at the likeliness of Veronica's assessment. No longer satisfied with just a muffin, he went around the miniature buffet and loaded up with some scrambled eggs and sausages. Stinking a link into his mouth he turned to the sound of the door opening.

"Morning everyone." Jade cheerfully sung. "Is Katie up here? I didn't see her in the gym, so I figured we passed each other in the elevators or something."

"No, she didn't come back up. Did she have any meetings this morning?" Veronica asked.

"I saw nothing in our joint schedules. Maybe she had something else scheduled?" Jade offered.

"It's not like her to takeoff without one of us knowing where she went. Give her a call Jade." Veronica suggested.

Jade pulled her phone from the sleeve in the side of her tights, pushed a button and put the phone up to her ear.

*HERE WE GO AGAIN... here we go, go, go to the temple of consumption. GET YOUR GEAR AND START TO SPEND... here we go, go, go with a total dedication.*

The lyrics to the song loved by mother and son flowed from Katie's bedroom. "Wait! That's her ringtone!" Adam rushed to her room and found her phone on her nightstand. He ended the call and walked back into the main room of the suite. "Not only would mom never leave without telling someone where she went... she definitely wouldn't go without her phone."

"I'm calling hotel security." Veronica picked up the house phone and was yelling at someone within minutes.

The group shortly found themselves in the office of the hotel's general manager, along with four on duty police officers from the city. Veronica was having a very loud discussion revolving around the hotel's security video and his insistence that he couldn't just show them to anybody... he needed a court order. Two of the police officers were trying to negotiate the argument, while the other two were taking statements from Jade and Sarah.

Adam was stoic, sitting in the plushy chair in the manager's office. His eyes were closed, and one officer thought he was a bomb waiting to go off. While there was a trace of truth in their concern, Adam was talking with Esta in the temporal plain.

"Do you think I was purposely lured away from the hotel?"

"It is a possibility, but I do not think it is the case. You have done nothing to tie yourself with the agenda of the Barkkwa."

"So why take my mom? Isn't one enough?"

Esta took a moment to consider his statement. "Since Isabel is unable to get the women pregnant... maybe they think it was a special combination of the two? Afterall, she is the one who gave birth to your life."

Adam pondered her hypothesis. "Esta, is it possible to use some of warrior power without going into phase?" He could tell she needed clarification. "You know how people feel comfortable and trusting when they see me? Can I do a version of that without phasing?"

"If you get close enough, I should be able to manifest something."

"Ok... let's see what we can do." Adam opened his eyes and slowly stood up. His sudden movement caused the officer to place their hand over their gun.

Adam gave the officer a disarming smile and walked up to the manager's desk and placed himself directly between the man and his irate auntie, causing them both to stop.

"Mr. Willis... I can appreciate your stance for legal reasons, and I guess a part of me understands this. However, the part of me that separates those who care, and those who care to act, asks you humbly to take a moment and reverse our roles. We have no interest in looking through all your security tapes. We only request a look at the front lobby from 6:30am to 8:30am. We are just trying to verify if and when my mom left. It could be the difference between a missing person and a lack of communication. We have four officers here who can evaluate the footage and that will either allow them to act or to close the issue. No fuss, no drama. He paused and looked deep into his eyes. "It's my mom Mr. Willis."

The older man looked over his spectacles and sighed. "I can see your point Mr. Cooper." The manager stood up, coming out from behind his desk and motioned to the door to his left. "If you'll follow me."

Veronica and Jade stared with wonder at how quickly Adam was able to get the man to change his mind. "There has never been any doubt in my mind..." Jade whispered to her friend. "But he's definitely Isabel's son." Veronica gave her a sad smile and nodded.

The smaller room was even tighter with four officers, family and the manager, but they made it work. It took a few minutes, but he found the time stamp he was looking for and the particular camera and slowly toggled through the video. Due to the time frame the number of people passing through was minimal so he was able to fast forward through much of it.

"THERE!" Adam pointed to the screen and the video froze showing 7:10am. It was Katie in her pink workout suit. They watched her walk across from the elevators in the direction of the workout room. She no sooner passed through the image when two men crossed the screen heading in the same direction. The hair on Adam's neck went up as soon as he saw them. Sure enough, not 3 minutes later, Katie was being escorted out of the building between the two men, looking like she was being assisted.

"Oh my god!" Jade slapped her hand over her mouth.

"Someone took her!" Veronica shouted.

Sarah was shocked at what she just witnessed, and she could see the police officers were speaking amongst themselves. Finally, the oldest looking one spoke to the group.

"I've seen enough to report an abduction. If you could provide me with all her personal info, friends, coworkers, etc., we can get a team on it asap." The officer spoke into his radio clipped to his collar. "Dispatch... officer Jones. We have an abduction of a female, mid to late 40's. Last seen in the Hilton Manor's lobby. Time of abduction..."

She could no longer focus on him and instantly looked at Adam... but he was nowhere to be seen. "Adam?" She called out, attracting the attention of everyone else.

"Adam?" Veronica began looking around the small room, flabbergasted that he was gone.

"Where could he have gone and could none of see him go?" Jade added.

Sarah bolted out the door of the video room, through the office and down the hall. "Adam! Adam!" She called as she made her way to the front desk. "Did you see a man run past here?" She raced to the desk.

"Uhm, yes. He ran straight to the elevators." The flustered worker replied.

After her ride in the elevator, that seemed to take forever, Sarah bolted to their room and pushed through the already opened door.

"Adam?"

She ran into the bedroom to find him sitting on the edge of the bed, literally vibrating. She could both see it and feel it. He was like a bomb with a very loud ticker. She approached slowly, staying in his sight lines, in fear of startling him.

"Adam?"

He looked at the floor and put his face into his hands. "I missed her by an hour." He mumbled.

"An hour? Who did you miss?" Sarah sat beside him on the bed.

His breathing became short and choppy. "My... mom. I missed her by one measly hour!" He looked at her with his bloodshot eyes. He'd been crying.

Sarah wrapped her arms around him and stroked his hair, letting him speak in his own time, when he was ready. When he finally collected himself, he filled her in about his wake-up call from Esta and the group of Barkkwa he intercepted. He glossed over the violent components, but explained how he thought he was finally going to get some solid information about his parents' location, only to be grossly disappointed. His arrival back at the hotel was about an hour before Katie's abduction and he was feeling responsible and guilty.

"Oh Adam... how could you have known? I'm sure even your friend Esta didn't see that coming." She kissed his forehead and let that sink in for a minute. Slipping onto the floor in front of him she forced him to look at her. "Do you think those two men were like Murray?"

Adam sniffed and nodded. "They fit the profile and even on video their appearance rang alarms in my head."

Sarah held his hands for a while, trying to figure out what she should say, when Veronica and Jade came into the room.

"There you are! Are you ok Sweetie?" Veronica asked as they sat down on either side of him. Jade gave Sarah a gentle smile. "We gave all the information to the police, and they assured us they'd get right on it since the trail is still hot.

"Like they did for my mom and dad?" The anger in his voice put everyone on alert.

Veronica leaned in and pressed her lips to his temple in an extended kiss. She ran her hand through his hair for a few minutes and motioned to Jade, who in turn, made the same affectionate gesture and they both got up. "You know where we are sweetie. We love you." The two aunts padded Sarah's shoulder as they left the room and closed the door to the couple's room behind them.

"Vern? I'm really worried about him. I mean I'm worried about Katie, but he looks like he's about to break." The oriental girl shared with her friend.

"He's a lot stronger than we give him credit for Jade. He just needs some time. Come on, we have a bunch of calls to make, and I want to hire some private investigators too." The couple walked into their suite with a mission.

Sarah sat on her heels as Adam remained silent for a good while following his auntie's departure. His tears subsided and she could see he was concentrating or was he talking with Esta... she could never be sure. Feeling stiff, she used his legs to help her stand and her little moan snapped Adam from his thoughts, causing him to look at her as she stood.

She could tell he wanted to say something but was struggling to get it out, so the redhead took the initiative. "Adam... they took your mom." He could see his emotions toil through his eyes, so she leaned in real close and stared into them. "Go get her." His eyes flashed in surprise. "Whatever it takes... go find her and bring her home."

Chapter VI

Like a drunken memory... that was how Katie would describe the last, how many hours. Part of her was aware and functioning but the details associated with these things were cloudy. She could feel herself coming around and while she wasn't totally surprised, she was locked in a small room somewhere, the realization sent a chill down her spine. Undeterred, she walked to the door and started banging on it hoping to annoy someone enough to open it. There was no immediate response, but she kept banging the door... not like she had somewhere else to be. Twenty minutes later she could hear a key entering the door from the other side and stepped back enough to give her room. She charged the stranger the second the doorway was wide enough, only to feel herself bounce off and land on her pert bottom.

"Oooof!"

"Silly Terran. You have no chance of escape, please just sit. We have much to discuss. My Name is Yurrish. I am the lead researcher for the Barkkwa and I require use of you."

"Go fuck yourself asshole!" Katie made her way to the bench.

"Ah yes... fucking. A unique Terran term, but funny you should bring it up."

"Not a chance you fuckwad! I'll kill myself before you get your dick anywhere near me!" The little pixie growled.

Yurrish's look of amusement unnerved the blonde Terran. "I have no interest in your kind Terran. I only wear this body to exist on your world, it does not mean I wish to experience your way of life."

"Then what are you talking about."

"As I have said... I am a researcher, and you are a necessary piece in my efforts."

"You're not seriously going to probe my ass or something are you? I hear aliens have a fetish with anal probes."

The Barkkwa researcher was at a loss for words. He had no idea what she was alluding to, but he shook off her comments and smiled. "I understand Terrans like to have sex... I only wish to observe and learn."

"Great you're fucking alien pervert! I'm not fucking anyone for you and definitely not in front of you!"

The large-bodied man chuckled. "It is interesting to think you have a choice in this little one. You have spirit. I will give that much." The researcher taunted Katie. "Despite all your bravado, I suspect you will be thanking me." The man turned and left the room.

"Fat chance you schmuck." Katie whispered to herself.

Yurrish headed straight to his office and found Greshko waiting for him. "Greshko!" His voice boomed in excitement. "We finally have the missing piece. I am sure of it! Now prep the Terran Isabel, in case she tries to withhold and monitor the session in great detail. I must meet with the Grand Director and inform him of our process. Remember... witness everything and document it all!"

Greshko's stomach filled with butterflies. Truth was he truly enjoyed watching the Terran fuck her subjects, but he also knew he was becoming infatuated with her. With a jump in his step, he headed to lab for her adrenal booster. He couldn't wait to see her fuck this little one.

Isabel laid on her makeshift bed thinking about her husband, hoping he was being treated well. Her thoughts carried over to her son and Katie. She had a knot in her stomach as she worried for their safety. Vern, Jade... her best friends.

"God? I know I haven't really been the most faithful servant and I'm sure I've broken a commandment or two... but... my family. Please look after them and keep them safe. Whatever happens to me, please be there for them. I only want them to live a safe and happy life." Isabel looked to the ceiling and snorted at her own words, wondering why she thought she would be worthy of listening to. She was far removed from any religious beliefs despite the efforts of her parents... oh god, her parents will never know what happened to her. The door to her room opened and she was snapped back to reality.

"Time for your shot Isabel. Ready to go to work? We got someone special lined up for you this time." Greshko was almost glowing, he was so excited at what was coming up.

"Hmmm..." Isabel looked the man up and down like he was her favorite candy. "Are you finally going to bend over a table for me and let me pound your ass? I bet I can make you cum at least three times before I do." The Italian prisoner was laying it on thick. His interest in her was the only opening she saw for some kind of escape.

Greshko's smile was immediately replaced with embarrassment. He eased up beside her and gave her the injection that overrode any ability for her to control her sexual urges.

Isabel smiled slightly as she watched him struggle with her words. "Come on... it would be a lot of fun... for both of us." She teased.

The other guards came into the room and led her down the hall. She could feel the formula doing its job and she could already feel the heat in her balls. They walked past the "breeding room", which confused her until they came to the door of a different room. After a momentary pause they unlocked it and pushed her through.

Isabel had long understood that she wasn't able to fight the effects of the isotope, but she tried to manage it so she wouldn't hurt the poor girl that was being set up for her. She looked towards the corner of the room and saw the small blonde sitting on the bench with her legs pulled to her chest. The girl wouldn't look at her, so she grunted to get her attention.

Katie didn't want to even look at what they put in the room with her and when it grunted it sparked both fear and... familiarity? Katie lifted her head and took in the sight of the man... no woman. "Izzy?"

Isabel immediately felt her stomach lurch as the little blonde stood slowly. "K... Katie-bear?"

"IZZY!" The blonde pixie flew across the small room, launching herself into the arms of her dearest friend and lover. Arms and legs wrapped around her taller friend, squeezing her so hard she had to relax when the familiar pat on her bum let her know she was squeezing too hard.

"Katie? How did..." Her words were quickly muffled by the mouth of her oldest friend, locking her in a kiss that did nothing to diffuse her increasing arousal. She finally pulled away to get her attention. "How did you find me?"

"I didn't. I was kidnapped and they brought me here. Oh my god! Adam said you were still alive, and I believed him, but..." Tears were flowing freely down the pixie's face.