Among Us - Uprising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys ok?" Adam inquired at the silent pair.

Katie was always the quickest to recover. "We were just wondering how much trouble you two could get into with a shower this big." She turned her head and wiggled her eyebrows. Veronica snorted and started laughing while Adam was admonishing his mom for being so inappropriate.

"What's so funny?" Jade walked into the commotion. "Oooh, check out that shower. Bet you two will have fun in there." Katie and Veronica doubled over laughing, Sarah had her hand over her mouth trying not to giggle and Adam slapped his forehead and fell back onto the giant bed. "What?" The oriental auntie questioned.

The group met for dinner in the larger suite. Nothing fancy, just some take out Chinese. Sarah had recommended an authentic restaurant on Spadina, in Chinatown, and received a great deal of praise for her delicious suggestion.

"I didn't know Chinese was your favorite." Sarah leaned into her boyfriend as he shoveled a huge portion of noodles into his mouth.

"Yusn duudn ashk." Was the best reply he could muster with his mouth full.

"Chinese food, prime rib roast and lasagna." Katie counted on her fingers while Adam chewed. "His three most favorite meals. Although he's quite picky about the last two. Apparently, nobody does a roast like his dad and no matter how many times we've tried, no one can duplicate Nonna Pitterani's lasagna." Adam moaned as he thought of the delicious meal, causing Sarah to giggle. "He's far more flexible with the Chinese food so needless to say we all ate a lot of it."

Adam swallowed the last of his mouthful. "There were definitely some perks to being an only child." He snickered as all the older women snorted and nodded their heads in agreement.

"What else can you tell me about him? What was he like growing up?"

"Hey! Hey! I thought you were supposed to be the uncomfortable one!" Adam gruffed jokingly.

Jade leaned over the table. "There was this one time when he walked in on me in the shower and mmmrrpphhhf..." Adam jumped from the seat beside her and covered her mouth with his hand causing a round of laughter around the table.

"Ooh... remember when we caught him with a stash of my panties under his pillow?" Veronica laughed as Adam's face went beat red.

"What did he say again?" Katie jumped in.

"He thought they were pretty and he wanted to save them for his girlfriend." All the girls chuckled. "Get this... he was 12!" The chuckles turned into full out laughing and even Adam had to give in and laugh at himself.

"What could a boy do? I was surrounded by drop dead gorgeous women, my aunties..." He air quoted. "I have no idea how dad handled it." Adam summized.

"Oh, your father did just fine... trust me" Katie said rather ominously, getting even more giggles.

Adam turned to Sarah and wasn't sure if he should apologize for the secrets she was hearing, but the sweet smile on her face told him all he needed to know. Seeing his concern, Sarah stood up and hugged him, causing the dining table to slowly come back to normal.

"I love your family." She whispered into his ears, and he hugged her back. They didn't notice the wet eyes and smiles from the three women watching the loving interaction.

When they finally released themselves from their embrace, Katie cleared her throat to get his attention. "Adam? Do you think we could have a few minutes alone? I have something I need to talk to you about."

Adam smiled and nodded. Before he left the table, he looked at his two aunties. "Can I trust you two not to embarrass me so bad she runs away?"

Both women took on stern looks and nodded only to start giggling again. "Scouts honor." Veronica put her hand up.

"All well and good auntie, but you never were a scout."

"I was!" Jade shot her hand up and all the girls were laughing again.

Adam just put his head down and was guided by Katie to her bedroom within the giant suite. "Don't you worry honey... they'll be good." Katie gave a small sneer over her shoulder at the women but finished with a quick smile.

Katie closed the door and sat beside him on the huge bed. "Oh Adam... she's so amazing!" Her son smiled at her evaluation. "She's smart, intuitive and knockout gorgeous!"

"She was intimidated by the three of you, but I can see she's coming around, even if it's at the cost of my pride." He joked and got a playful slap on his shoulder.

"Your aunties love you more than life honey, you know that. They may tease but they're also your biggest fans. I have no doubt they're pumping you up in the other room."

Adam smiled again knowing the truth in that statement. "So... what's up? What did you want to talk about?"

Katie put her hand on his. "Remember when you told me to keep watch for anything that seemed out of the ordinary?" Adam nodded his head. "Well... actually Jade was the one who made a statement a few days ago and it made me think. She asked if I had noticed an increase in the big, muscled jocks using the gym. Apparently, she's seen a lot of one and two-day passes being used by guys who clearly have a gym elsewhere. We see them occasionally when they're visiting or their gym is closed, but she's estimated 12-15 guys have showed up the last two weeks." She could see his brain was working. "It's probably nothing, I mean it is a gym, but it's the first time we noticed a trend."

Adam had some suspicions, but he didn't want to cause any undue alarm. "You're right, it's probably nothing, but keep your eye on the situation and if you or auntie Vern or Jade feel weirded out, call me...ok?"

The pixie acknowledged his request with a slight smile. "Have you heard anything else about Isabel, and your dad?" Her eyes filled with hope.

"I'm sorry mom, no news yet. I've learnt a few more things but nothing that tells of her whereabouts." He could see her disappointment in her eyes. "I promise mom... I will get them back." She leaned in and he wrapped her in a big hug.

"I thought knowing would be easier, but it's the opposite actually. I feel useless and I feel bad for not sharing what I know with Veronica and Jade... not to mention your grandparents."

"I get that. We've never been a family with secrets, but just give me a little longer, ok? I don't want to get everyone's hopes up and fail."

Katie looked into her son's eye. "That's impossible... you never fail at anything." She kissed his cheek. As she wiped the moisture of her kiss from his cheek she was compelled to ask. "Speaking of secrets... does Sarah know any of this?"

"Actually, she knows everything. My family dynamics, Esta and the Opius, the Barkkwa... and my apparent fetish of auntie Vern's panties now too."

Katie broke into a giggle with the last part then looked back at him. "Seriously? You told her everything?" Her son proudly nodded. "And... she's ok with it? All of it?"

"Well, we had a few stumbling blocks, but I took a page out of the parenting I received, and we worked it out."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, really mom."

"I knew she was the one, the minute I saw the way she looked at you!" She wrapped her son up in her cobra hug and squeezed tight.

"You w..er.. ri..ght. Mom! Can't Br..ee..th!"

After an evening of laughter and many glasses of wine, the group finally retired for the night and the young couple went across the hall to their own room. Sarah poured them each one last night cap as they sat at the edge of their small jacuzzi, with their feet dangling in the heated water.

"I know I probably don't have to say It, but I LOVE your family. Their so full of life and positive energy... my god Jade almost had me peeing my pants I was laughing so hard!"

"You didn't get weirded out by my curious boyhood stories?" Adam sipped his wine.

"Oh please! I didn't hear anything that didn't make me love you more." She rubbed his arm. "They love you so much Adam. It wasn't what they said, it's how they said it. The way their eyes lit up and the flush of pride as they shared their stories. You are truly blessed with an awesome family."

He took another sip of his wine and held her hand and sat in comfortable silence, shoulder to shoulder.

"They told me about your mom...Isabel." She spoke softly.

"They did huh. I'm sure their perspective would be more telling than mine."

"Not really. She sounded just as you described her. Strong, passionate and caring. They said everyone gravitated towards her and she was always so humble and friendly... sounds like someone I know." She bumped his shoulder. "I had no idea Jade was genderswitched. She's so beautiful! I never would have guessed in a million years!"

"She must trust you. She's definitely not ashamed of her life choice, but she keeps it private. Only those in her circle of trust know her truth."

"She told me how your mom... well both your mom's, were instrumental in helping her to truly love herself."

"Yeah, they have a real sweet spot for her. You know... I've never, in all my years, seen my auntie Jade angry or sad. She just lives life wide open. It's infectious!"

Sarah nodded her head in acknowledgement of the point. She then rehashed the story Veronica told her about meeting Isabel. How things got off on the wrong foot, mainly because she was attracted and jealous of Isabel. "You know she says your mom saved her life?"

Adam looked at her in surprise. "Wait... what?"

"She was in a real dark place because of some real bad stuff that was happening in her family, and she hid herself behind a tough, glamourish bitch persona. She didn't realize how depressed and mentally exhausted she was until she had some kind of showdown with your mom."

"Ahhh... the badminton tournament." Adam confirmed before he took another sip of his wine.

"Well, she didn't tell me what it was, but she said Isabel could've walked away and left her in her bitter state, but instead she embraced her. The tears in her eyes were so powerful Adam." She exclaimed. She took a sip from her wine glass. "You know... your family may be uncharacteristic and different, but the love you all share... it's mind-blowing!"

"So, you approve?"

"Oh god yes! The only approval that matters to me is they think I'm good enough for you."

Adam put down his glass and leaned over, putting his hand on her cheek, gently turning her to face him. "Mission accomplished bear. You may regret being welcomed to the pack but you are definitely in." He pulled her lips to his and their lips caressed each other for several minutes.

Sarah put her wine down and broke the kiss. She stood up, pulled off her top and shimmied out of her pants. Adam watched her with fascination as she stepped into the jacuzzi wearing just her bra and panties. She caught his eyes and stood before him, placing her hands on the inside of his thighs nudging them apart. "You know... there's something that I really want to try."

Adam could see the lust in her eyes and smiled. "Oh really? And what may that be?"

"It's weird actually. I've never really been into it, and one could easily blame my first ever boyfriend, but I can't stop thinking about it with you." She started undoing his pants.

Catching on, Adam pulled his legs from the water and helped her remove his pants and underwear. "Bad experience?"

"You could say that." She rubbed his hardening cock between them, kissing his lips tenderly. "We were both pretty young and inexperienced, but he was demanding and forceful. In retrospect, I think he watched too much porn." She knelt on the seat in the hot pool, bringing her face level with his massive pillar of flesh. Her eyes went wide as the reality of the task at hand became apparent. "Although I may be biting off more than I can chew here." She smiled. "Metaphorically speaking, of course."

He swept her soft red hair behind her ear. "I have no expectations, Sarah. Please don't feel you have to do this to please me... you are already perfect to me."

She licked the underside of his shaft, carefully teasing his frenulum as she slid right onto his crown, stopping at the slit on top. "That's just it... I don't feel like I'm trying to please you." She licked him again, only slower. "To be honest, It's really more for me." She took one last look into his eyes and lowered her mouth over the flared head.

"Oh fuck!" Adam squeezed his eyes shut at the erotic sensation, relishing her instinctive technique. She slowly bobbed herself up and down the top third of his cock. She was so purposeful and detailed, it felt like she was making out with it. Opening his eyes, Adam watched her as she lovingly polished his iron hard pole, gently running his fingers through her hair, being careful not to apply any pressure... no he wanted her to go at her own pace and only as far as she wanted.

*Oh God! Why do I love this so much? I feel like I could do this all night!* Lost in her thoughts, Sarah slipped her lips up and down exploring every detail of his hot flesh. Her apprehension was well in the rearview mirror as she found herself diving further and further down the massive pole. His precum was oozing steadily giving her both lubrication and sensory overload. *He taste's nothing like I've had before.* She wasn't exactly a veteran when it came to sucking cock. Her first boyfriend in high school was an aggressive pig and the black guy (Rodney) from college was infatuated with cumming on her face, no matter where they were. Something about marking his property. No, she did this as a quick preamble or favor, but it was never in her desired repertoire. Until now...

Deeper and deeper she went. Adam couldn't believe what she was doing to him. He had nudged the back of her throat a few times, making her gag, but if he tried to pull her back, she was more determined to keep going. She had one hand on his thigh while the other was now buried between her legs and the motion of the water left no question about what she was doing. "Bear... shit! You're driving me crazy!" He gasped as her resolve increased. Finally, she pulled all the way off and after staring at his cock for a bit, she looked up at him with lust in her eyes.

"I have no idea how, but this fucker's going down my throat." She whispered in a desperate voice.

"Sar... ah!" She was back on him in a flurry, and she had him at the entrance to her throat instantly. His hands were all up in her hair trying to keep it out of the way for her... well, him too, the view was incredible. Suddenly, she had both of her hands on his, and she was pushing them like she was encouraging him to pull her head down. "No...no. I don't want to hurt..." One of her hands slapped his and she pulled off just enough to gurgle her instruction.

"Oooh itth!" She slid back down, and the head of his cock pushed into her throat.

Adam instinctively applied enough pressure to push her further down his shaft, inch by inch, until she had her nose buried into his pubic hair. Involuntarily, Adam's hips pushed up, driving it in just a bit deeper, making Sarah squeak and shake. Hearing her distress, he gently pulled her back, but her shaking continued. He released his whole cock and could see the distortion on her face. "Sarah... you, ok? I'm sorry I..."

"SHHHHH!" She hissed as she did one last facial contortion and moaned like an animal rutting. "Holy fuck! That was a big one!" She smiled at his confused face and went back to it.

Adam was still confused until her hands were bringing his back to her head, and they regained their prior momentum. Sarah would bob up and down three quarters of the way, then stop at her deepest point, letting him pull her all the way down, causing Adam to groan with pleasure. "Sarah bear... you keep that up and I'm going to cum." He wasn't sure what her response would be, but she drove her head down to his base on her own, making her intentions clear. Like a scratch that was oh so close to the itch, but not quite... that was how Adam's balls felt. He was on the edge... stimulated enough to want to pop, but just short enough to prolong the sweet agony.

The redhead pulled his entire cock from her throat leaving a long string of saliva, that she instantly reapplied to his shaft as she stroked him from tip to base, while her hand struggling with the girth. "I'm so fucking stoked right now. I'm moments away from going off again... what's in this thing?" She licked his cock like a cat licking its' paws.

"A few more minutes and you're about to find out." Adam kidded. Her face went still as she brought her face right up against his head, lips gently suckling.

"You're such a tease." She taunted between licks. "Do you love me?" Adam could only nod his head as his mouth seemed to stop working. "Then be a good man and feed your woman... feed me Adam. I want to feel you fill up my stomach with all your delicious cum. It's what I want... it's what I need. Will you feed me? P-l-e-a-s-e."

Adam's head bent back, and he could barely support himself with his arms. Her pleading words and captivating eyes were the final scratches he needed. She began a slow decent, dragging her lips firmly along the blood engorged tissue, until she bottomed out at his pelvis... and that was it.

KA-SPLOOOSH!

The young couple laid in bed, still enjoying the afterglow of their jacuzzi time. Adam on his back with Sarah wedged right beside him. She was gently stroking the small bulge in her stomach and happily sighing. The events of the day were finally catching up and sleep was right around the corner, both with their eyes closed.

"Adam?" She whispered with her eyes closed.

"Uh huh." His answer dopey with sleepiness.

"Would you help Harmony if I asked you?" Her voice was fluttery with nerves.

Adam thought about it, perhaps a little harder than he wanted to in his drowsy state. "I'd never say no to you bear... but there would have to be a lot of discussion and transparency. I wouldn't feel right tricking or deceiving her." The silence to his statement meant she was either lost in thought or she had fallen asleep. Just as he was drifting off, he heard her soft voice.

"Ok... leave it to me." She yawned and they both floated off to sleep.

Chapter IV

"Adam..."

"Adam..."

"Adam..."

When he opened his eyes to the voice, he realized he was in the temporal plain. His mom's apparition was floating 3 feet away as his mind caught up. "Did you just wake me, Esta?"

"You are technically still sleeping Adam. Your subconscious need not be tethered to your physical being for rest to be adequate."

"I see. You've just never talked to me while I sleep before."

"It is true, but until tonight, we felt no need."

"Uh oh... that sounds ominous."

"There is a high risk. One of our assets has identified a high ranking Barkkwa by the name of Kreshka. We have dealt with him before and he was likely the one who commandeered some of our technology."

"So, you want some payback?"

"Pay... back?"

"You know... revenge!"

"Revenge is not an emotion we subscribe to. No... it is understood that Kreshka is meeting with a large contingency of Barkkwa. A large gathering like this would be risky so it must be something big."

"What would you consider a large gathering?"

"100 more or less."

Adam let out a whistle. "That's a large gathering of Barfwads!"

"Barfwads? Seriously Adam? I thought you would be more mature with the mission you are on."

"My dad always said if you lose your sense of humor, you lose your humanity."

An image of a sword appeared in front of him. It was about 3 feet in length and looked much like a traditional samurai sword, but its' blade was dark red with a bone white grip.

"I know that sword." Adam's memories triggered. "Isn't that a Graytorth?"

"Very good Adam. You remember the cyber training."