Among Wolves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayst
Jayst
72 Followers

Hell will freeze over before I beg him for ANYTHING, she swore to herself.

"You can fuck yourself instead!" She would have flipped him off if he didn't still have her hands trapped.

The werewolf just shook his head and leaned forward again so his mouth was by her ear, the heat of his body enveloping her from behind. "We'll see how long you last," he emphasized it by inserting his fingers back inside her and she clenched her teeth. Her anger had cooled the heat of the almost orgasm quickly but her womanhood was still more than ready to have her fires stoked again.

Once again, his fingers brought her back to the edge. He was too good at this, quickly managing to find a rhythm that had her panting in need. Evie pressed her face into the bed sheet beneath her, using every ounce of willpower she had to keep from making any noise lest she break and give him what he wanted. And again, she fought the intense frustration as he ceased his attentions just before she tipped over the edge.

When she did nothing, he did it again.

"Just one simple sentence, little Alpha," he said to her as he let her cool from her third almost orgasm. Her breath was ragged, a sheen of sweat covering her skin. She was exhausted from the constant rise and fall and her labium hurt they were so swollen with need.

But she shook her head, refusing to look at him so he wouldn't see the frustrated tears that had started spilling over from her eyes. When the thought of torture had briefly crossed her mind after realizing she'd been taken, this was not what she'd expected.

----

Gavin couldn't believe there was a person, let alone a human, alive as stubborn as the one beneath him. What had started as a game and a way to get her into his bed had turned into something else entirely and it was because they were both too proud to give in. Was it like this for the other Alphas? Did everything turn into a pissing contest when you had two extremely type A people together?

Three times he'd brought her close to cumming and each time he was sure she would start begging him to fuck her. He could see it, smell it. But she didn't.

What self control, he thought with admiration. It was wolflike, akin to what he needed to resist ripping off her underwear and thrusting into her while he'd played his game. And it was a lot, to put it lightly.

He debated for a second on what to do next when the briefest flicker caught his eye. He leaned over just enough to see the side of her face as she'd pressed it into the bed at the beginning of their third round and hadn't moved it since except to shake her head.

What he saw gave him pause: she was crying.

God dammit. There was no winning against that for a man or a wolf.

Deciding, he slipped his fingers inside her again, catching her quiet inhalation as he began pleasuring her. It wouldn't take long this time since he hadn't given her as long to come back down from the high. He slid a third finger into her wet cunt and he couldn't help but notice how tight she was. When the time came, fucking her was going to be fantastic. He brought his palm up and pressed it against her clit, hitting it as his fingers gained speed entering and exiting her.

He felt her body responding, wetness covering his hand, making it easier to palm her bud to drive her faster into ecstasy. Her hips moved ever so slightly, the arch in her back once again pressing her ass into his swollen cock and he held back a groan.

It would be worth it in the long run, he told himself.

She screamed when the orgasm hit her. He liked the sound of it.

Her body clenched his fingers in an attempt to trap them inside her but he continued to pump them instead, encouraging her to ride out the wave for as long as possible since it had taken so long to get there. He couldn't resist inhaling her scent, it was intoxicating. He already couldn't believe he'd been this long without it before.

As the last of her orgasm finally subsided, he slipped his arm out from beneath her just before she collapsed in complete exhaustion. In turn, he let go of her wrists and sat back on his haunches, wincing a little at the sharp ache in his own loins from having a hard on for so long.

No, this did not go as planned.

Leaning forward, Gavin brushed the hair that clung to her forehead out of the way and found her eyes closed, already asleep. He'd always preferred longer hair on women but he liked how her short hair gave him easy access to her neck. It was a nice color, too.

He shook his head at the thought and reached down to gently turn her, then lift her so he could place her in a better spot on the bed.

If the others ever saw him tucking someone in, they'd lose it.

After holding her for a second to put her bra back in place, he laid her down among the pillows and covered her with a sheet. Taken by a sudden urge, he leaned down and kissed her still damp forehead.

"You win this round, little Alpha."

Jayst
Jayst
72 Followers
12