Amorous Alfie, Serial Seducer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah, Delta hadn't phoned. Well that was the cost of brinkmanship, you win some and you lose some. But rubbing his chin Alfie knew Delta would still have him in mind. He sensed he excited her just with his mouth and attitudes.

He called Roger Granger.

"Hi it's Alfie Dunlop."

"Good god Alfie, do you know what time it is?"

Alfie grinned looking at his watch; it was 10:10. "Just a moment sir I mean Roger, I'll check it out for you."

"No what I meant right-minded citizens are in bed and almost asleep at this hour."

"Is that golf commentary I hear on your TV?"

Roger sighed and asked him what he wanted.

"Delta's address."

"The same as my address. She still lives at home and at present is in the driveway arguing loudly with her boyfriend. It has been going sour between those two for some months but this seems more like a grand finale."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I saw the way Delta reacted to you."

"But I'm a womanizer."

"Aren't we all?"

"Excuse me?"

Roger said he'd just coughed.

"I'm sending flowers around within the hour. Please make sure someone answers the door."

"Is that what you were calling for, Delta's address?"

"Yes."

"Jesus," Roger moaned and gave Alfie the address.

Within-one-hour courier delivery at the time of day cost Alfie an arm and a leg but he was happy to invest in a good woman.

* * *

Delta and her mom were soaking in the outdoor spa pool. Delta gushed on about the incredible Alfie Dunlop she'd met in her father's office.

"My memory must be fading darling. I'd forgotten that the man you alleged you are engaged to is an Alfie Dunlop," said Mia.

"Mom act your age."

"God can't you take a tease anymore? Well he sounds as cute as his name and also sounds predatory. Just don't lend him money darling. I would suspect he can't take your virtue."

"Mother!"

"God why are you so uptight?"

"I've decided to send Richard on his way later tonight. I believe he's been two-timing me."

"Don't you require proof or a confession before taking such drastic action?"

"No mom."

"Ah I see. I suspect this cool Alfie had told you to dump Richard and take up with Mr Cool."

"Actually he said he couldn't recommend that I take up with him because his relationships with females tend to be short-term."

"Ohmigod, a guy in this day and age with morals. Rope him in baby."

"Mom I don't believe he'll possess a single moral. He has seduction written all over him."

"He'll have morals darling; all men do. It just some are rather flexible about their morality."

Richard arrived at 10:00 whereas he'd said he'd be with Delta by 8:00, 8:15 at the latest.

"Sorry I'm late. Something came up."

"Don't get out of your car. I'm off to bed soon."

"Well I'll sleep here with you. Your mom won't mind; she likes me."

"You are deluded Richard. What have you been doing during the past two hours?"

"It's none of your business."

"Oh yes it is and where is my engagement ring."

"What engagement ring?"

Richard saw the anger so changed his tact. "I'm still thinking about getting one made, er with a big diamond."

"How big?"

"God you greedy cow. I haven't decided how big."

"You called me a greedy cow."

"Calm down Delta. I said that in jest. Didn't you notice my smile."

"Yes you smile like a crocodile you fucking ape."

"Oh having a tantrum are we, just because I was a few minutes late and arrived ringless. Well let's have this out."

Delta returned inside ten minutes later with the car roaring off. Mia said, "Why are you crying darling. You won didn't you?"

"Yes but it was a hollow victory. I didn't have a ring to throw at his face. Instead I kicked a big dent in his front door and hurt my toe but all he said was to watch it as I might dent his car."

Mia chuckled, "Imagine his horror when he sees the dent in the morning. He loves that car."

"Oh god thanks mom. You have cheered me no end. I can imagine his face, screwed up like a rat's after eating poisoned cheese."

"Oh baby, I love it. I believe most women who dump their boyfriend slump into emotional crisis but you have the intelligent to see your dear departed as a poisoned rat."

At 11:15 Delta answered the front door, carrying a kitchen knife thinking it would be that creep Richard.

"Flowers for Delta," said the courier.

"Ohmigod, they are beautiful. They must have cost a fortune."

"I'd think a small fortune miss. Good night."

Taking the flowers to the dining table Delta searched for a card. There was none. Puzzled she went into her parent's room pretending she couldn't notice the smell of sex. They both were asleep but stirred and she was asked what was the matter.

"Mom look, flowers for me."

"Ohmigod, they are beautiful. That creep Michael wouldn't spend money on that class of flowers."

"True but who are they from?"

Mia said read the card and Delta said there was no card.

Delta then had a thought. "Dad you take a call from anyone tonight."

Roger yawned. "Yes but I'm not telling."

"Who called him mom?"

"That Alfie guy to get our address."

"Fucking loud mouth women," Roger complained.

"Oh mom how romantic; don't you see?"

"See what darling?"

"I hadn't called him and he just wanted to remind me he was waiting for me call."

"Why didn't he call?"

"Because he wanted me to call but only if I were no longer in two minds about him."

"Go over and have sex with him baby," Roger said, thumping his pillow. "That will allow your mother and I to get back to sleep."

"No he has to fight to get it. If he wants romance he must play fairly. I roll over for no man easily."

"You rolled over as soon as that creep Richard mentioned an engagement ring," Mia reminded her daughter.

"That is really hitting below the belt mom."

"I'm sorry for saying that. I'm half asleep. Go to bed darling and think of all the things that Alfie guy might do to you. He won't marry you; those guys are dedicated to sharing it to any taker."

* * *

Alfie drove to the bar half an hour after closing when workers had finished cleaning up. The university senior Janelle came to the car and got in.

"Nice wheels."

"Owned by the company I work for."

Janelle said, "Riverside Plantation is quite good at this time of evening. The teens are mostly home back on their mom's orders."

"Don't you want a meal?"

"Well yes but I didn't expect the invitation. I thought you would be anxious to have sex."

"It will still be available to me in another hour or so, won't it?"

"Yes of course. I like your style Alfie."

"Well I like to know something about the woman before we fuck."

"Oooh. You are so romantic."

They parked at the plantation just under an hour later.

"Pull out your tits baby."

"God I like older men like you because they know what they are about. I require you to use a condom Alfie."

"So do I."

"You said at the restaurant you weren't married. Was that a lie?"

"No, I've never been married and don't aim to head for the altar any time soon. There is too much good pussy around unattended."

Alfie stroked and sucked and Janelle rolled her eyes in delight.

"I have an active sex life so my pussy is well used."

"I guessed that's why I called you for a one-off date."

"One off?"

"Yeah baby. I have a babe coming free as soon as she finds the guts to dump the creep she's been dating."

"Lucky girl."

"She's twenty-seven and beautiful, very beautiful."

"It's time to finger my pussy."

"Thanks... it's juicy."

"Well you have been turning me on. God your body is so hard. That alone is enough to make me wet."

"Way to go baby," Alfie laughed.

Alfie walked Janelle to the front door of her parent's home.

"Well good night and good luck finishing your degree well."

"Thanks."

They had their final kiss. Janelle said, "We were both so athletic. That was the best front seat car fuck I've ever had."

"You were great Janelle and your really made it happen for us. Marry the right guy; don't waste your talent."

CHAPTER 2

Bruce Young began proceedings at the 8:00 am meeting he'd called with his fellow VP Owen Black and company president Roger Grange.

"Guys we have a crisis on our hands over this guy Alfie Dunlop. There was something about him that worried me and yesterday swimming lengths in the pool it came to me in one word: youth. Our new VP looks too young to have gained all the experience he claims to have had as well as to gain his MBA. So I looked up his college record."

"Lo and what did I find? He completed college only weeks ago. I then looked at his record and found on the day our astute chairman took it upon himself to appoint Mr Dunlop as our new VP, Dunlop had worked for this company for a total of thirteen days."

"What?" Roger croaked.

"Yes a total of thirteen days and that's his total experience in business apart from those periods of work experience students have during time off studies."

"The smart ass, he conned us," Bruce snarled.

"No wait," Roger said, holding up his hand. "Let's be sure of the facts. First, how old is he?"

"He turns twenty-six tomorrow," Bruce said.

"Christ," Roger said.

Owen just groaned.

Bruce said, "Well Roger, you can fire him for claiming his wealth of experience in this company."

Roger rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Guys think back to actually what was said during that interview by the chairman that we attended. Did Alfie actually claim he'd spend a year or perhaps two years in every department that was mentioned?"

The vice-presidents looked at one another.

Bruce said he couldn't recall the guy mentioning any length of service and Owen agreed.

Roger asked Bruce which department had employed Alfie.

"Well this is the astonishing thing. I recall he did claim to have worked in every department we have here apart from the café/catering department, HR and the Senior Management Floor. The records confirmed that. He worked in all of those departments over thirteen days, being transferred from one to another and on to another and so on, always with excellent references that our chairman read."

"Jesus," Roger said. "This is a conspiracy."

"I don't think so Roger," Bruce said. "I read the confidential reports requesting transfers and the stated grounds all related to unspecified reasons relating to sex but not illegal or even unprofessional sex."

"We all have sex with consenting women around here, so we can't fire Dunlop on that ground alone Roger."

"Correct Owen. Well in my opinion we are stymied. Thanks for alerting us to this remarkable chain of events Bruce but in my opinion we are stuck with Alfie Dunlop's appointment. If we move to have his appointment rescinded the chairman could throw another of his famous wobbles. Alfie has a law degree so could take us to court claiming wrongful dismissal simply to expose what bungling asses the chairman, president and two vice-presidents of this company are. Further he probably could wring a million in damages in successfully claiming humiliation and being the victim of executive victimization, dereliction of duty... guys you name it. Perhaps he could screw us for fifty million if the court agreed his professional career had been wrecked."

"Oh Christ," Owen wailed.

"I have the answer," Roger smiled. "We support him totally and wait for him to fall on his own sword from incompetence, our support notwithstanding.

Bruce smiled, "Let him fall without our support."

Roger snarled, "What and have our chairman conduct an internal investigating and find our new guy fell because he totally lacked support from top management?"

Bruce and Owen agreed; give Mr Dunlop all reasonable support and patiently wait for him to implode.

"Excellent guys," Roger said smiling. "And thank you Bruce for your initiative in alerting us to a threatening crisis because of the chairman's incompetence in appointing a vice-president. Let's have a whisky to toast to our combined and well-worked achievement."

Sipping top scotch, Bruce said, "We must fire the head of HR for allowing this to happen without notifying us when reading about the appointment."

"Ah a minor problem said Owen. I have been shafting her. She could claim victimization."

"Oh well then let her live," Roger said. "Now nothing of what was said here this morning will be discussed with anyone, including wives. Is that understood?"

The two VPs said yes.

When the VPs had left Roger groaned, thinking what a fucking mess. He poured coffee and looking out of his fifth floor window at the busy thoroughfare of Petrie Avenue below thought yes, letting it be was the correct decision and it could be a brilliant decision because he knew there was something about Alfie. What it was he didn't know. Initially he'd thought womanizing but then sensed it went beyond that. The high-powered confidence exhibited by Alfie would be driven by intelligence and perhaps the guy was some sort of genius. So Alfie was being driven... but to where? Roger knew that was too deep for him, an accounting-reared businessman to figure out.

So Alfie had promise? Well it seemed that way. He'd stand back and observe, ready to intervene and help Alfie where necessary. Owen and Bruce had their instruction to support Alfie and by chance it had been delivered in such a way they knew if they fouled up on that and it imploded on Alfie some of the serious fall-out could implode on them and cost them their jobs.

Roger had initially been horrified that Alfie had kept under Roger's radar but he'd been relieved to have found Alfie had amassed all of that so-called experience in only thirteen and a bit days before that meeting with their stupid chairman over Alfie's appointment. God they had to keep the cap on this otherwise it would make them the laughing stock of Business America.

Oh god.

So dirty Owen had been topping Mrs Greta Weiss, head of HR. The skunk. Roger frowned and hoped Greta had not told Owen about her robust affair with Roger. Pulling his left earlobe Roger nodded to himself, confirming he must not discuss this fucking mess with anyone, not even his wife and neither should he even hint about it to Alfie. He then switched to thinking how could he initiate a major outside appointment for William so that he'd become too busy to continue on as chairman of the company. Oh yes, what inspired thinking!

Roger almost dropped his coffee in shock when the horrifying thought came to mind that Alfie Dunlop potentially could become the replacement chairman. He went to his desk and began tedious report reading to block his mind to the horrifying thought of migraine proportions.

* * *

Delta awoke in the morning feeling the ache in her vagina for Alfie. But after a good pee the ache was gone, much to her relief. She showered and sat in front of the mirror brushing her hair and looking at her breasts hoped Alfie would find them acceptable; he would have seen rack after rack of them, mostly identifiable by his teeth marks.

She frowned at such disgusting thinking from such a nice girl, er woman, and frowned again at realizing her mind was already committed to taking up with Alfie. What an infantile mind being seduced totally by the appearance of a bunch of flowers.

God those flowers and late delivery would have cost him at least three hundred bucks, , more like three-fifty. No guy in his right mind would... Delta paused and was astonished to see the blush creep from the tops of her boobs to engulf her lower face. She'd always assumed her flushes swept downwards. Why she had no idea; women are not expected to have a reason to back everything they say and think. God she was blushing about Alfie like an eager teenager. She picked up her phone.

"Hi babe."

Her eyebrows arching Delta hissed, "Which babe."

"Delta of course."

Delta smiled in huge relief. "I'm not calling about a date. I'm just wishing you good luck on the first day of your brilliant career. Daddy told us about your appointment."

"Don't lie to me Delta; it's not a good way to begin a relationship."

Delta sucked in breath. "I apologize. I'm calling for a date. I also wish to say I'm prepared to lower my standards and have sex on our first date."

"Delta don't."

He didn't continue and that confused her. "Don't what?" She was so anxious that sounded almost like a whine.

"Standards are to be raised, not lowered. Please remember that."

"Yes sir I mean yes Alfie."

"It's okay but there is no need to be nervous with me," he said. "I'm as open as a book."

What a liar she thought. He had a mind that lurked. "I-I broke up with Richard last night."

"Oh what he one of your boyfriends?"

"My only boyfriend but no longer."

"Oh darling, that will be why you are sounding so erratic this morning. My poor darling, you will be in emotional turmoil."

"I want you," Delta said, managing to cut back most of the whimper.

"I bet you do," said the brute. "But not now. The office calls. What about lunch?"

"What about it?"

"God you are stressed. So you actually do work at your agency?"

"Yes I work damn hard and at lunchtime I go to our in-house gym."

"Gym eh. I'd had the wrong idea of what was toner that great body of yours."

Blushing Delta said she had never been all that big into sex.

"Well that is to change baby. I'll see you at your place for dinner tonight."

"You have not been invited. It's up to my mother who dines at our home. Occasionally my father invites business people. I'll take you out to eat."

"Just tell your mom you are taking up with me and say not a word more and wait for the dinner invitation."

"She won't."

"She will. Your dad would have told her about me and so she'll be beside herself in curiosity."

"You don't know my mother."

"True but I know your father a bit and can type what type of women he'd pick to marry, confirmed by your looks and carriage. Further I know women. Gotcha babe... it's impossible for you to win this one."

"Ohmigod. Your arrogance is inconceivable."

"Yeah, its one of the things women like about me. You have my number. Call me when mommy gives you the time."

The call disconnected before Delta could say, "Have a nice day." God how pathetic; he would have expected something better from her.

She fumed. The guy was dominating her, not in a bad way but that didn't matter. She resolved not to tell her mom about him.

Delta joined her mom and Rowena who was over for breakfast. Row lived nearby and, being six months pregnant. knew her mom liked to check on what she was eating.

"Who called you dear?"

"Alfie Dunlop."

Oh god, her mom had wormed it out of her without even trying."

"Alfie Dunlop, cute name," Rowena said. "Tell me about him you two-timing cow."

"I-I dumped Richard last night."

"And this Alfie had his skates on called this morning. Oh-oh. An impressive shift in ground darling. Now tell all."

"Yes," said her mom. "There are gaps in my knowledge. God you look as if you are already having sex with him."

Feeling trapped like a rat, Delta told them what they were itching to hear. She ended up with all three of them almost palpitating.

"Ohmigod. Little sister has landed the really big one."

"I don't think so. He's more of a con artist that a man," Delta said.

"Do you really believe that?"

"Mom I really don't know what to believe. I've decided to proceed one step at the time."

"Well this is hush-hush darling, not a word. I had to screw it out of your father... ah you know what I mean. He went off early this morning for an emergency meeting with Owen and Bruce. He wouldn't tell me what it was about so I pushed hard and when I said was it this new guy Alfie, your father's mouth tightened. I think the other two VPs are dead scared Alfie will be made senior to them."

"But he has no track record in the company mom and Delta said he was appointed VP after thirteen days in the company and only recently had his degree conferment."