Amorous Alfie, Serial Seducer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well we really don't know how business runs, do we girls? Delta invite him to dinner tonight. You come too Rowena and I'll get Susan over and your guys can have a night out with the boys. It's time this Alfie met my full family and I got a good look at him."

Delta looked appalled. Rowena caught the look and said, "You'll keep your hands off him won't you mom?"

"Yes of course. Why would I be interested in a guy so young?"

Rowena smiled at Delta who visibly relaxed.

After breakfast Delta called Alfie on his cell phone and left a message when informed he was in a meeting. "Dinner with drinks at 7.00 tonight you clever guy. Mom is calling in my two sisters. Mom has this crazy notion you are big time. Bye."

* * *

Alfie went cheerfully into his office on the executive fifth floor and a pleasant-faced young woman with a small bust smiled tentatively from her workstation in the inner office outside his door and stood.

"Yes come in Natalie and close the door behind you if you're not in the habit of doing that.

"We have a protocol..."

"Fuck protocol Natalie. Shut the door."

She stood defiantly.

"Good girl, you have guts. But you are working with me, not for Protocol."

"Yes sir," Natalie said, and shut the door and stood without fear.

"Has your mom warned you about working with me, after you told her the rumors about me?"

"Yes sir."

"Natalie I'm not a knight."

"My mom did utter something that could be taken for a warning Alfie but she accepts I am a young adult."

"In fact not much younger than me."

"May I touch your right breast and ask you don't think protocol."

"Yes."

Alfie put a big mitt over the breast and gave it a hearty squeeze.

Natalie's mouth opened and she looked astonished rather than frightened and said nothing.

"There we go. If you call that a grope that marks the point beyond which I'll never go with you Natalie. Can we be friends and can you now feel we can have a trusting relationship?"

"I think so."

"Good, don't be too enthusiastic will you? Please sit and don't feel bad about showing a bit of leg. I rather like the legs of slimmer females. Now where were we?"

"You were discussing mutual trust and I was in basic agreement but I remain aware trust has to be earned."

"Oh great, you have intelligence and think with discipline. Good girl. Yes you'll find me unconventional because that's how I am. Now have you drawn up a name plan for me of people and where they sit in the boardroom for management board meetings?"

"It's on you desk."

"Great and full marks for thoughtful anticipation. While I'm away please download the personal education, qualifications and work experience files of the manager and two deputies of sales and marketing and place them in a red folder marked confidential and leave them in my top left hand drawer. Here is my authority code. Answer calls and when clear do you nails."

"Do my nails?"

"You may even read sexy novels when you have no work to do Natalie. I never require you to pretend to be working unless the office manager or others in authority enter the outer office. You and I will have an open relationship and if any woman comes into my office and I lock the door I will expect you to guard the fort with your life."

"You are rather unconventional Alfie. I'll follow orders."

"Requests."

"Oh sorry, requests."

* * *

Alfie entered the boardroom and Owen and Bruce greeted him warmly. Bruce took him aside.

"Don't worry about your meteoritic rise in seniority. It was a complete stuff up by you know who. The boss, Owen and I have discussed it and have agreed to let it lie, telling no one. You have out support and the boss believes you'll make it. But if you fall you fall."

"Thanks Bruce."

"Thank god I'm not in your shoes buddy."

Alfie was introduced to executives as they entered to claim their seats and the boss entered precisely at 8:30 and started the meeting by formerly introducing Alfie.

Alfie had attended company management meetings as part of his degree studies and this one followed the pattern he was familiar with.

Near the finish Roger said, "We are pleased to have our vacant VP seat filled by someone so young and full of fresh ideas as you are Alfie."

"Thank you."

Roger sat expectantly so Alfie knew he had to say something.

"Firstly guys and gals, thanks for making me feel welcome and I'm anxious to be a worthy cog in the management machine. In case you are wondering my name really is Alfie. I re-registered it from Alfred simply because in my opinion Alf and Alfred are names belonging to a past era where I certainly am not living. Roger has yet to brief me about what he expects from me and where I fit in the team but earlier this morning I took the first step of reprogramming the Sales and Marketing team in an endeavor to fine-tune everything and remove or remedy weaknesses. I am starting by reviewing the personal files of the three-person management team in the search for their strengths and weaknesses. Progress in this will be generalized in my report to the CEO each Friday. Thank you."

"That's the place to begin a review, from the top. Good work Alfie," Roger smiled. "We now come to questions-answers-comments from everyone, starting with our new man."

Alfie said, "Can anyone tell me why sales and marketing are not split into self-contained divisions?"

Pat the company secretary said, "Because it's always been that way, starting in Roger's father's day when he and Herman Bok founded this company."

"Sales yes but marketing would have been virtually unrecognized as a science in those days and would have been tacked on to sales in later years."

"Okay Alfie you are probably correct about that so why should it be separated today?" asked the director of production.

"Well sales and marketing go hand in hand but in the way in which they have developed sales relates closer to order-taking while marketing is closer to a constructive science... one is practical the other more abstract," said Alfie. "I imagine I'll be recommending their separation under the umbrella of sales and marketing. I have raised it to hear your thoughts and to listen to any profound comment related to strategy or proven tradition."

Other speakers expressed personal opinions but nothing profound emerged.

"Good question," Roger said. "It reminds us that what worked yesterday might not necessarily work well today or tomorrow. Let's move on..."

Back in his office Alfie called the S&M (Sales and Marketing) manager and invited him for morning coffee.

Ted came in. "I can't believe a young upstart like you worked for me one and a half days and you are now my superior."

"Thanks for sharing your views with me Ted. If you have a problem with it I suggest you go direct to the chairman; he appointed me."

"Mr Bolger?"

"We only have the one chairman as far as I know," Alfie said and received a withering look.

"Thanks Nat," Alfie said as Natalie delivered coffee and he receive a lovely smile. "Close the door behind you."

"I'm undertaking a comprehensive review of everyone in S&P Ted and that includes whether they are required or not required to be working in that department or in their present positions."

"You mean my job is under threat?"

"God Ted, back off. It's a review, not the planning of executions."

"Well you wording sounded ominous."

"That's how I express myself Ted, straight up so guys like you know what they hear is what they are meant to hear. The name for it is actually called clear communication but you'll be aware of that."

"Could we discuss you now or would you prefer a formal appointment to do that."

"No now is good."

"Thanks. I like decisive people around me; I learnt that from my mom. Please call your two deputies and ask them to meet us here at 11:30."

Ted did that without complaint.

"I'd like you to be present when I interview all your personnel as part of this comprehensive review. I'll make sure the timings suits you. "

"Thanks and it's proper I should be present."

"Certainly. You've been with the company eighteen years Ted and as far as I can see you have an exemplary work record with only one serious complaint and you came out of that with a warning. My reading of it was two hothead went toe-to-toe."

"Yeah he was my supervisor at the time and later got fired for being incompetent."

"Could you be in line for being judged incompetent Ted?"

Ted looked alarmed and said he wouldn't think so.

"Your strengths appear to be sales management. You appear good at motivating the team and complaints received about your sales team appear below the level to be expected. That is excellent. What concerns me is you have not subjected yourself to any in-service training in the past ten years... I only looked back that far. Nor have you attended any sales conferences during that period. So how do you refresh yourself on new ideas, techniques and trends Ted?"

"I look at that stuff on the Internet at times."

"How frequently?"

"Er possibly monthly."

"And how often actually."

"Um definitely a couple of times a year."

"Right, let's leave that there for now. Kindly present me in writing your personal plan for attending conferences and in-service training sessions for the sales industry as particularly applicable to what we do and how we do it and what sales management magazine you have decided to get on company subscription. Are you able to do that for me Ted."

"I'll have it to you by morning."

"By Friday will do Ted. Let's not panic about this. Now since we must work together closely I'll yarn to you about my background, how I think and feel about work and leisure and them perhaps you'll reciprocate."

"Yeah right, good idea. You have to know people before you can trust them or not."

"Oh so true. I was born on a farm. Bad time because it was cropping time..."

The comprehensive review took twenty-four working days to complete, the interviews being scheduled at mutually acceptable times to minimize disruption. It allowed Alfie to get to know a little about the 115 people under his control. The company manufactured products used daily by housewives such as brooms and dust pans, trash cans, window cleaning aids and sprays to keep areas spider-web free. They also produced or imported garden hand tools and a wide range of products for the home workshop and home garage. They had a sales network across five states and a solid customer client base.

People working in marketing all had marketing degrees and so it became clear that the division already existed. All that would be required was a small reshuffle and the physical separation of the two departments within the space S&M already occupied.

Alfie took Ted to lunch at a restaurant favored by businessmen because it was set up to allow them to discuss business and lay out hard-copy reports behind the shoulder level screens.

"God all that work for a report of only eight pages."

"We have to keep it simple for upper management who really are not in the know Ted."

Ted grinned appreciatively. He was only just back from a two-day sales techniques update course.

He turned serious. So Charlie has to go?"

"Yes. Anyway you only require one deputy in the split if it goes ahead. I'll talk to Charlie and suggest he applies for the vacancy coming up of dispatch manager. I'll push for him to get it."

"He's likely to jump at that. In effect it's a promotion."

"Well I knew it had to be that or fire him. He has a wife with health problems."

Ted spluttered over his beer. "God, don't tell me you have a heart?"

"I suggest you ask my girlfriend that."

"Ah yes. Everyone is talking about the bosses beauty queen youngest daughter taking you by storm."

"Well you know what rumors are pal. I just set my sights on her and she buckled."

"Yeah whatever. So what is this really about? What is your shock disclosure?"

"I'm not bringing in a manager for marketing. That person is already there."

Ted drank beer, obviously thoughts about personnel with a marketing bent that were identified in the report were surging through his head."

"Ivan."

"Try Lucille."

"God are you mad? She's nervy."

"But no nerd. She possesses awesome intelligent and knowledge. I want you to send her to a six-weeks intermediate management training school. HR already has her booked in but I want you to convince her to attend and for you to brief her about the proposals and to tell her you'll managed her department until she returns."

"But she'll need to leave this Sunday because those courses are residential and the management board doesn't consider this report till Monday?"

"That's true. Bad timing by the board don't you think?"

"You have to be kidding."

"Ted, now this is confidential. We are making the split whether or not the board approves. If it doesn't approve well just have to make do with a rearrangement of desks without building alternations."

"Jesus, you're a risk-taker son."

"That's why I'll get gray hair before my time Ted. Don't disappoint me by failing to get Lucille back to school?"

"For you pal, she's going even if I have to drag her by her bloomers."

"I think they're called panties these days Ted."

"I knew if I used that word you'd get me up to speed."

They laughed and as new bottles arrived Ted said, "I'll tell you this Alfie. What you have produced is a damn good report."

"Thanks Ted. I take it you are serious about that."

"Asshole," Ted said, lifting his beer bottle in salute.

Back in his office Alfie closed the door and called Roger.

"Hi Alfie. Are we getting that report in time?"

"Natalie is emailing it to Brooke right now. I'm calling to advise it has Ted's full endorsement and I want you to snuff out any opposition to the report being adopted in toto."

"Am I expected to know Latin?"

"No you are only president of a company with a multi-million dollar turnover."

"I don't expect opposition young man. Word is out that the chairman has found a genius at making people believe in themselves."

"Is that so? Well don't let it go to your head."

"My wife would like you to know she'd never seen Delta so happy."

"Is that so? Consider that carefully. Mother's tend to say that whenever their little darlings get new boyfriends and days later the reversal of that is delivered."

"Not this mother pal. Now get back to work."

CHAPTER 3

Delta headed to the ad agency with her mind in a whirl. Ro (Rowena) had called Susan about coming to dinner and why and everyone had heard Susan scream "Oh yes!" and Ro said Susan was pulling out of a girls' gambling night to come to dinner."

"But those are her dear girlfriends," Delta had said.

"She told me the word is out about your Alfie. Two of her younger friends were at college with him. According to them Alfie has only to touch flesh and the lucky girl bleats yes without really deciding what to say. Ohmigod Delta, you've landed a real womanizer."

"Shut up Ro, you'll scare the crap out of mom."

Her mom had said, "It's all right dear; I know womanizers don't plunder forever. Some even go off sex before they turn thirty."

"Oh god, I'm off to the office, Delta had said.

At her desk Delta called Brooke her father's PA and asked her for Alfie Dunlop's CV.

"I can't release that to you Miss Granger without your father's permission."

Brooke took a big guess. "Do you want me to tell my mother about your and my father. Someone I know saw you two at a convention."

"Ohmigod, we were so careful..."

Brooke stopped as if realizing she was confessing. "Please give me your email address Miss Granger."

"Call me Delta. And Brooke accept your secret is safe with me."

Delta thought what a dirty bitch. Brooke was married. Er so was her father. God that office was one big bucket of sex.

The CV came through. She read it and was most impressed. God he was in the college's Hall of Fame as its greatest footballer ever. He went to university and didn't play football but played hockey. She couldn't see the connection. Perhaps he'd been burnt out starring in football. He starred academically as well.

What was this? Ah Brooke had included a highly confidential report from his professors during his master's year. It was all good. Nowhere was they any report identifying him as a womanizer, thank god, or for that matter of being disciplined for sexual indiscretions or other bad behavior.

Delta was hugely relieved. She called the company and a woman named Mrs Crow gave Delta Alfie's business email address. She could feel the curiosity in the voice of the woman. Creepy. She emailed Alfie confirming the time of their meeting that evening and added brief background notes about her mother and two sisters. She added her mom was lovely with lovely tits and that was all he needed to know about her. She then sent the email and sighed, wishing she hadn't sent that last sentence.

A reply came late afternoon. 'Dear lovely tits. Thanks for the briefing. XXXX'

She could have died. Oh god, is that what he thought of her... just a pair of tits. Then she laughed. She couldn't help it. She'd thought if she were a man she'd be delighted to be involved in a grubby exchange like that.

Delta joined a team called to view a clip being prepared for a major perfume client

The film showed two lovers shopping and in the middle of a mall the guy pulled back the high top of the young woman's dress, sniffed and said, "Ah ha perfume?" and she said "Yes, you are such a sophisticated man."

People clapped and the vice-president who looked after the account personally said, "Any comment?"

Delta was thinking what Alfie might have said but she avoided saying crap.

"I think you need to reshoot."

There was a loud gasp and a few mutterings.

"Oh yes Delta. Reasons please."

"The atmosphere is not romantic; it's the setting for women's shoes or a credit-card push. But my biggest objection is just how sophisticated is a man who pulls open the top of his lover's dress in the middle of a shopping mall and sniff."

There were murmurs in agreement and someone said, "Delta is right Leon."

"Okay what is your superior suggestion Delta?"

She was prepared for that. "I suggest a shoot on the banks of the river where there is driftwood. The two lovers sit facing one another, cross-legged. She opens the perfume and holds up the bottle against the setting sun and says, 'The new Ah Ha perfume. What magnificent taste you have darling.' Cut."

"Ah Ha. I like it," said Leon. We'll do it. Marlene work on lifting that suggested script. Excellent work and keen observation Delta."

Delta acknowledged a few complimentary comments on the way out and back at her desk gloated in pride. Everyone who mattered was in the theater. She'd just made the biggest impact since beginning at this agency almost two years ago."

"Mark wants to lick your pussy darling," smiled the other VP's senior assistant. "Hurry along."

"Sit down," Mark Hammond said brusquely. "A few minutes ago you proved your value and I agree with Leon you do appear to have sharp awareness."

Mark popped a stomach-settling pill. "Howick & Hall Jewelry have renewed their account for a further two years. Do you want to lead the team?"

"Oh god Mark, you handle that. It's a major client."

"Try telling me something I don't know. I have sufficient confidence to know you'll relieve me of some pressure. All you need to do is to do to well. Apart from that I don't care a fuck what you do with the account as long as you don't lose it."

"You can count on me Mark. For fuck sake get away on a break, even a brief one. You are looking sallow."

"I can go now knowing Howick & Hall are in safe hands," he grinned. "Actually I leave for a week in Hawaii on Friday."

Delta walked to her desk on wobbly knees. She'd been confident she had the talent and eventually a break would come her way. But this was bigger than big. Howick & Hall was the agency's second largest billing. Oh god she'd have her own team."