Amorous Family Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly emerged from the tent a few minutes later. Val gave her a plate of food, and then they joined Sam at the small picnic table in their campsite. Breakfast was awkward for Sam and Lilly, but Val was unfazed by the chaos she had caused.

"Do you guys want to go on a hike in a little bit?" Val asked. No one answered for a time, and Val huffed in annoyance. "Come on, it was just one accidental flashing. It's not like you accidentally fell into the tent and landed mouth first on one of her titties."

Sam and Lilly both spit out their food at that. "So things could have been worse is all I am trying to say." Reluctantly Sam and Lilly agreed to go on a hike with her.

They left for their hike about an hour after finishing their breakfast. Sam still felt embarrassed, but as they followed one of their usual trails, he could feel himself calming down. Lilly wasn't really speaking to him, but he figured it was just because she was embarrassed too.

Slowly the awkwardness of what happened that morning burned away as they enjoyed walking down the familiar trials. Sam was surprised how the woods still looked the same when so much had changed in his life. It was comforting knowing that he could always come back to this oasis of his childhood.

They hiked for over an hour, heading deeper into the woods. Sam was surprised that they didn't run into any other hikers along the way. While rarely crowded, they could usually expect to see other people. Val took the lead on the hike, deciding which paths to lead them on. Sam didn't mind. He was just happy to be in the woods again and was lost in his thoughts. Val led them off the path. A few minutes later, Sam heard the sound of the water. They made it to the stream and started walking upstream. The water flow increased as they approached the source of the water. Sam had an idea of where they were, and when they stepped into a clearing, Sam saw that he was right.

At the bottom of a hill was a pool of runoff water from snow melting on the mountains. The water built up here before continuing on its way to join one of the larger streams. The pool was about fifteen feet across. They had found this pool a few years ago and went to it as much as they could.

"Let' go swimming," Val said as they approached the water.

"We didn't bring our swimwear," Sam said.

"That's fine. We can just swim in our underwear," Val said. Sam and Lilly both hesitated at that. "Come on, it's not like we are going to be naked, and also, it's not like you didn't see more this morning." Both Sam and Lilly got embarrassed at that. "Don't be such prudes," Val teased them.

Lilly crossed her arms as she thought about it. "I am ok with it as long as Sam is."

"Sure," said Sam, trying not to sound too eager at the thought of seeing them in their underwear.

"Great," Val said as she started to pull her shirt over her head. Sam was shocked at how eager she seemed to be to strip. As she pulled her shirt up, she revealed her tight stomach and a belly button piercing. Her hips tapered inward, which drew Sam's attention to the swell of her ample breasts that had to be close to a D cup. Her black bra was lacy and pushed up her breasts and looked like it could barely contain them. She threw her shirt on a nearby branch and then started to unbutton her denim shorts. Sam felt his cock twitch as she shimmied out of her shorts. She had a thigh tattoo that was black and floral. She wore a matching pair of black lace panties that barely covered her pussy. The top of it was sheer, and Sam realized that she didn't have any pubic hair.

Val put her hand on her hip. "Are both of you just going to stare at me?" Sam looked away and saw that Lilly had been just as transfixed by Val's beauty as he was. "Well?" Val asked while waiting.

Lilly started to strip, and so did Sam. He tried to watch Lilly undress without openly staring at her. Val, on the other hand, was openly watching her. Lilly stripped out of her clothes, revealing her beautiful pale body. She was wearing a light blue matching bra and panties. It was modest compared to Val's, but she looked terrific in it. Sam finished stripping out of his clothes and stood up straight. Lilly kept her arms crossed.

"Not bad Lilly," Val said. Lilly uncrossed her arms at that and smiled. Val looked over to Sam. "You too. Looks like you have been working out."

"Thanks, I have been," Sam said. He noticed Lilly was checking him out, too, and he felt glad for all of the hard work he had put in. The three of them stood checking each other out, not knowing what to do next.             

"Last one in is it for Marco Polo," Lilly said as she was already starting to run to jump into the water. Sam responded quickly and started for the water, but Val grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back. They struggled to make it to the water first. Val got the upper hand and was able to slip free and jump into the water just a few seconds ahead of Sam.

The water was freezing, and Sam surfaced quickly, gasping for air.

"Looks like you're it," Val said smugly.

"You play dirty," Sam said and resigned himself to being it first. It had been a long time since the three of them played around together in a pool.

Sam closed his eyes and started to swim around the small pool calling out Marko Pollo. The swimming hole was just big enough to where they weren't very far away from him, but they had just enough room to be able to dodge out of the way before he could get to them. Sam started to get frustrated that he was stuck being it, so he began to try even harder. Sam called out, and he heard one of them was right next to him. Sam kicked off the wall to propel himself forward. With his outstretched hand, he grasped something soft. He heard a gasp and opened his eyes to see that he had one of Lilly's breasts in his hand.

"Shit! Sorry," Sam said as he pulled his hand back.

"It's ok, it was an accident," Lilly said quickly. She sounded weird to Sam, but he wasn't sure why.

"Way to feel your little sister up," Val joked.

"Shut up," Sam said, his face feeling flush.

Lilly swam to the middle of the pool, closed her eyes while counting to ten, and then the game was on again. Sam had forgotten how thrilling it was to be playing this game again. He had a lot of close calls as Lilly almost got him. As the game went on, those close calls happened more frequently because Val liked to play dirty. She would swim near him and splash loudly to draw Lilly's attention. When that didn't work, she started to get in Sam's way and try to hold him back so that he would get tagged. It quickly became more of a game of fighting against each other than just trying to avoid Lilly. Sam and Val were grappling with Lilly coming right at them. Sam managed to just barely duck out of the way but then grab onto Val's arm so that she couldn't get out of the way.

"Got you!" Lilly cried out triumphantly as she opened her eyes.

When Val was it, she seemed to always be able to home in on Sam, even when he was perfectly quiet but Lilly made a noise. It didn't take her long to get him.

"It's pretty strange that you were able to always know where I was," Sam said.

"Are you trying to say that I was cheating?"

"No, just that it is strange."

"Fine, you big baby," Val said and reached down under the water. Sam was about to ask what she was doing when she held up her pair of panties. "We have to make sure no one cheats," Val said when she noticed the shocked looks on their faces.

"You mean you want us to wear your panties as a blindfold?" Sam asked.

"They're just panties, Sam," Val said.

"You're almost fully naked," Lilly said in shock.

"It is not like you can see anything. Are you going to wear them or not?" Val asked.

"Fine," Sam said. He held out his hand to take them, but instead, Val did the honors herself as she tied the panties around Sam's face. They clung tightly to his face, and Sam's cock twitched at wearing them across his face.

It was hard for Sam to focus on trying to tag one of the girls. Val's aroma faintly clung to the fabric, even after being washed out, but since he was wearing it right up against his face, he couldn't help but keep on breathing it in. Also, the fact that Val was swimming around him naked made it even harder to focus.

Luckily for Sam, Val went right back to her usual tactics, and the sound of the two girls fighting in the water helped Sam close in on them. Sam lunged forward and touched one of their asses as they tried to swim away underwater.

"Got you!" Sam said as he pulled the panties off his face to look at who he touched.

"Did you have to get me by touching my ass?" Lilly said as she surfaced.

"Maybe if your ass wasn't so fat, then Sam wouldn't have been able to get it," Val said.

"Sam is my ass fat?" Lilly asked as she stood up out of the water at one of the edges.

Sam hesitated for a moment and then said, "I think you have a perfect ass." Lilly smiled at that.

"What about me?" Val asked as she stood next to Lilly. There was an awkward moment of silence as Sam's jaw dropped at seeing Val's bare ass.

"Val!" Lilly yelled in shock as she looked down.

"Oh, oops," Val said, poorly feigning that she had forgotten that she wasn't wearing her panties. Sam thought that she would go back underwater or try to cover up, but she didn't. "While?" Val asked.

"While what?" Sam asked, still in shock. Val looked back towards her ass.

"You have an amazing ass, too," Sam said.

"Thank you cuz," Val said. Sam tried to hand Lilly the panties. "Why don't you put it on for her," Val said. Lilly nodded, it was fine, so Sam put the panties over Lilly's face. Sam's cock twitched at the sight of Lilly being blindfolded with Val's panties. He lingered for a moment, using the excuse that he had to get the blindfold just right before swimming away so they could start their game.

Val seemed even more aggressive now that she had her panties off. Sam could feel the warmth of her pussy when she pressed against his side as they tried to shove past each other. If Sam didn't know any better, it seemed she was trying to grind up against him. Sam was getting so turned on. He didn't know if Val was doing this on purpose just to distract him, but he wasn't complaining.

While they were busy wrestling, they couldn't break apart, and Lilly swam right into them. In a frantic struggle, Sam managed to push Val forward so that Lilly tagged her.

Val cursed but stood still while Lilly handed Sam the blindfold so that he could cover up her eyes. While Sam swam behind her to blindfold her, Val's ass kept on brushing against his cock. Sam wrote it off as an accident, but it kept on happening. "Make sure it's on nice and tight," Val pressed back even more into Sam, "we wouldn't want me to cheat." Once it was on to Val's satisfaction, Sam swam away so that they could start the game.

Sam and Lilly did their best to keep away from each other and stay as quiet as possible. Val would hone in on one of them when she would call out Marco, but they could swim out of her reach before she could get them after they responded. The round lasted for five minutes, easily twice as long as the previous ones.

Val started to get desperate the longer she was it, calling out Marco constantly so that they had to keep on announcing their position. She managed to chase Lilly towards Sam. Sam and Lilly started to wrestle as Val approached them. Sam got a handful of one of Lilly's perky breasts through her bikini top. Lilly let out a shocked cry, and Sam pulled his hand away. Lilly used that moment to shove him towards Val, but she could not get away before Val reached them.

Val swam into both of them, and they went into the water with loud splashes and cries.

"Yes! Finally, I got one of you! Who was it?" Val asked as she pulled her panties off her face.

Sam and Lilly looked at each other, neither one wanting to say they got tagged first. In the confusion, it was hard to tell who got tagged first, and neither one of them wanted to volunteer to be it. They both shrugged at Val.

"Fine, I was getting bored of this anyways, but you two owe me since neither one of you want to come forward and be it."

Sam and Lilly both agreed. Now that the game was over, they went back to idly swimming around the pool for a bit. Val got out of the pool first to go and sun dry. She climbed out of the edge of the pool, revealing her tight ass. Just for a second, Sam caught a flash of her exposed pussy lips from behind.

"Val!" Lilly screamed as she took in the same sight as Sam.

"Woops," Val said in mock shock, "I forgot that I wasn't wearing my panties again." She grabbed them from the edge of the pool as she finished climbing up and put them on while facing away from them, allowing Sam to check out her ass for a few glorious seconds longer before she pulled her panties up.

Sam was still in shock at Val showing off so much of her body by the time Lilly climbed out of the pool to join Val in sunbathing. Sam was dying for release after that sight and all of the touching that happened. He thought about trying to relieve himself in the water but doubted that he would do that without the girls noticing. Sam had to keep his eyes from his little sister and older cousin sunbathing to let his erection die down enough for him to climb out of the pool without them noticing it.

Sam lay down next to the girls on the lush grass to sunbathe with them. After all of the swimming, work, and warmth from the sun, Sam was quickly lulled into sleep. Sam slipped quickly into dreamland. What he had experienced with the girls in the pool merged with his sexual fantasies of them, granting his dreams a life-like quality that they never had before. The girls called out his name while he had sex with them in every way possible. He called out their names as the bliss in his dream became too much as he let himself give in to the temptations that he tried his best to not think about. The sound of them calling his name started to sound out of place in his dream as they no longer sounded like they were in the throes of passion. He woke up to the girls calling his name and shaking him awake.

To his disappointment, the girls were now wearing their clothes. "Come on, sleepyhead, we gotta get back to camp," Lilly said.

"I don't know why we have to go back to camp when he is already pitching a tent here," Val said.

"What?" Sam asked as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. When he looked down, he saw that he was fully erect and was straining against his boxers. Sam jumped up, embarrassed that they had seen him like that, and he quickly got dressed.

The sun was starting to set when they made it back to camp. After a whole day of being constantly turned on, all Sam wanted to do was to run back to his tent and finally be able to jerk off and relieve himself, but he doubted he would have the privacy he would need to be able to do that. He was tempted to try and relieve himself in the bathrooms at the campsite, but those were just concrete outhouses, and that was the last place he wanted to masturbate.

They finished organizing their camp, and then they went about making dinner. Lilly helped Sam cook on the gas stove while Val got their fire set up. They ate dinner around the fire and then sat staring into it as darkness enveloped the woods. It got cold, and once again, the girls sat on either side of him for warmth. Since No one brought up all that had happened while they were at the swimming hole together. Sam definitely thought that lines had been crossed, but if the girls could go about laughing and hanging out with him like nothing happened, then he figured everything was ok between all of them.

Val brought out her baggy of joints again, and they all smoked together. After the first joint was done, Val lit up a second one, and no one protested. It was late again when they decided to call it a night. Sam took care of putting out the fire while the girls went off to use the restroom together. They were gone for a while but came back just as Sam finished up putting the embers out. They said their goodnights, and then the girls climbed into their tent.

Sam went back to his tent and waited for a bit, hoping that the girls would be asleep. When he couldn't wait any longer, Sam started to jerk off, replaying all of the times they had touched each other and the sight of his little sister in her bra and panties. He especially thought about how amazing it had been to see Val's ass and bare pussy. At the thought of Val, Sam picked up what he was doing. He started to build towards his orgasm when he heard a tapping on his tent, and then Lilly called out his name. It startled him, and he quickly put his dick away. "Yes?" Sam asked, trying to hide the frustration from his voice and mask it with tiredness.

The tent started to unzip, and Lilly peeked her head in. "We heard a noise out in the woods."

"It was probably just an owl or something," Sam said.

"I know, but can you come sleep with us, please?" Lilly asked.

The tent unzipped a little further, and Val's face appeared. "Please?" She asked as well.

Sam wanted to tell them how they were ridiculous and how there was nothing out in the woods, but when they said please, and he saw the pleading look in their eyes, Sam couldn't refuse them. "Ok," Sam said with a sigh, resolving to take care of his horniness tomorrow no matter what, even if he had to sneak out into the woods to get some privacy.

Sam planned to lay against the edge of the tent, giving the girls as much space as possible, which wouldn't have been much. As soon as he climbed into the tent, Val grabbed his pillow and put it right in the middle of the girls' pillows. Sam was too tired to argue and lay down. Lilly and Val lay beside him, so close that he could feel the heat radiating off them. Lilly grabbed the large comforter that she and Val were sharing and pulled it over the three of them.

Sam wasn't used to not being able to masturbate before sleeping, and being so close to the beautiful girls was driving him crazy for release.

The girls constantly shifted beside him, often leading them to briefly press against him, which only made things worse. It was a loud sigh from Val that made Sam ask her what was wrong.

"Nothing, it's just I can't sleep," Val said.

"Same here," Lilly said.

"Why not? Is it because I'm here? I could go back to my tent."

"It's not that," Lilly said.

"In case you don't remember from this morning, we don't exactly sleep with clothes on," Val added.

"Oh," Sam said, getting what they were leaning towards but not able to believe it. "If you can't sleep with your clothes on...." before Sam could even finish, both of the girls were sitting up with the comforter bunched around their waists. Sam watched as the girls pulled their shirts over their heads in the low light of the electric lantern. Val had her shirt off first, and Sam admired the way her breasts bounced free for a couple of seconds before looking over as Lilly revealed her perky pale nipples. Sam's erection twitched at the sights before him. He had no idea how he was going to get through this night without relieving himself.

Once topless, both girls climbed back under the blankets and then moved around as they pulled off their bottoms. Sam tried to control his breathing and arousal as he saw them throw their shorts to the side of the tent, leaving them fully nude.

The girls continued to toss and turn, every now and then pressing against him. Sam tried not to think about how it was their nude bodies touching him. He tried to force himself to sleep so that he could stop thinking about how close their naked bodies were to him, but their constant movement wouldn't let him. Val shifted from lying on her back to on her side facing towards Sam. As she moved, her hand accidentally brushed across Sam's erection. Sam froze up, waiting for Val to say something, but she didn't.