Amorous Family Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was about to protest and say that he couldn't do that, but when he saw how vulnerable she looked and how badly she wanted him, he couldn't say no. He kissed her deeply and then pulled back so that their faces were just a breath apart. "I love you," Sam said.

"I love you too," Lilly said.

Lilly climbed on top of Sam. Val held Sam's cock and lined it up with Lilly's opening. Lilly lowered herself so that Sam's cock was nestled in between her lips, and she froze up.

"Go as slow as you need to," Sam said. Lilly nodded and slowly started to lower herself. Sam and Val watched as his dick disappeared inside of her. When she had half of it inside of her, she began to slow down. Sam couldn't believe how tight she was. If it wasn't for how wet she was, he doubted he would have gotten even this far inside of her. Lilly started to rise and lower herself on Sam's cock, each time taking in more of him. Finally, she took him entirely inside of her and gasped at the same time Sam moaned. He couldn't believe he was fully inside of his little sister. She was breathing heavily.

"Are you ok?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, just give me a moment."

"Take all the time you need," Sam said. He was glad for the respite. Lilly's pussy felt so soft, warm, and tight. He wanted to take his time and be able to appreciate these forbidden sensations.

After a minute, Lilly slowly raised and lowered herself, barely going up before taking him back into her again. Sam stayed still so that she could set the pace herself. He loved watching how as she started to pick up the pace, her face contorted in pleasure, and her breasts would bounce. Finally, after a few minutes, Lilly made it all the way back up so that just the tip of Sam's cock was inside of her. She met Sam's gaze and then plunged back down, taking his entire length in one movement. Sam couldn't help himself, and just before she bottomed out, he raised his hips, driving his cock even deeper. They moaned loudly together.

After that, Lilly started to pick up the pace, taking him in and out of her in long, deliberate movements. Sam began to thrust into her. It took them a few tries, but eventually, they got the rhythm right. Lilly's perky breasts kept on bouncing as she rode Sam.

"I'm feeling left out," Val said. Before Sam could respond, Val mounted Sam's face, leaning down on his chest to keep herself balanced. She pressed her pussy down onto Sam's mouth. Sam eagerly ate Val out. The taste of her pussy driving him to thrust even harder into Lilly. Lilly picked up the pace so that she was fucking him hard. Her moan's got even louder, and she called out Sam's name as she approached her climax.

"Oh, Sam!" Sam could feel Val rubbing furiously at her clit so that she wouldn't be left behind. Sam tried to warn them that he was about to cum and they needed to get off of him, but Val kept on grinding her pussy against his mouth so that he couldn't get a word out. Lilly screamed as she started to cum. He could feel her pussy begin to contract around his cock, and it put him over the edge. Sam started to cum inside of Lilly, and she moaned even louder.

"Keep on licking me," Val commanded, her voice hitching from pleasure. Sam did as she said, and Val started to tremble on top of him as she hit her climax just behind her cousins.

When Val was done cumming, she lay beside Sam, and Lilly fell forward onto Sam's chest. Sam rubbed her back while she caught her breath. Lilly looked up at him and smiled.

"I love you," Sam said.

"I love you too," Lilly said.

"I guess I will just go sleep in the other tent," Val said, interrupting them. Sam pulled her in for a kiss.

"We love you too," Sam said.

Val looked like she wanted to try and say something witty, but she was at a loss for words. "I love both of you."

Val turned off the lantern hanging from the top of the tent, and the three of them held each other as they drifted off to sleep.

Sam's dreams were full of everything he had just done with his little sister and older cousin. It all felt so real. When something started to stir him awake, he realized that the pleasant warmth he was feeling wrapped around his cock wasn't just a dream.

"It's about time you woke up," Val said after taking his cock out of her mouth. He straightened up to get a good look at her, but she pushed him back down and climbed on top of him. "It is my turn," Val said. She lined his cock up with her opening and impaled herself on it in one try.

"Oh fuck," Sam said as he bottomed out inside of her. She wasn't quite as tight as Lilly, but she knew how to ride a dick better and could contract the muscles inside of her pussy. Val picked up the pace quickly, alternating between taking him in and out of her in full strokes or grinding down against him when he was fully inside of her.

"Harder," Val said. Sam grabbed her hips for leverage and started to slam into her. "Yes, fuck me like that," Val cried out. "I've wanted you for so long," Val said, her words coming out erratically as the pleasure of them fucking made it hard for her to speak. That came as news to Sam. He had no idea that his little sister had wanted the same things that he did all this time.

"Me too," Sam said, still not believing his luck that this was happening. Val grabbed at his hands and placed them on her tits. He started to paw at them, kneading her soft breasts and pulling on her nipples. Val arched her back and rode him even harder.

"I want you to cum in me. I want to feel you shoot your load inside of me, Val cried out. Even though it was so wrong, the thought of cumming inside of his cousin turned him on so much. "Sam!" Val cried out his name as she climaxed.

Sam still thought that maybe he could pull out of her in time, but as she came, her pussy gripped him so tightly that he couldn't control himself. Sam called out Val's name as he came fully inside of her.

"Yes," Val moaned. She lay on top of Sam. Sam held her tight. "I love you," Val whispered.

"I love you too," Sam said as he caressed her back.

"I can't believe that didn't wake Lilly up," Val said.

"Looks like she really can sleep through anything," Sam laughed.

Since they were up so late the night before, Sam's plans of leaving early the next day fell through, which he didn't mind. They spent their entire last day fully nude. Now that they had experienced everything together, there were no sexual reservations between them. They rarely left the camp because they were constantly making each other cum. It was only towards the end of the day they got dressed and started to pack up. Sam wanted to spend as much time in their personal Eden as he could, but making all of the drive back in the dark would have made the drive back take that much longer. They left the campsite about an hour before sunset.

The sun was setting again when they stopped at the same rest stop they had on their way to the campsite. They stood again at the edge of the rest stop, where it dropped away into a steep valley with mountains on the other side where the sun was setting. Lilly and Val stood on either side of Sam. Their fingers interlocked with his as they enjoyed the sunset.