Amorous Family Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam decided to go for a walk to try and clear his head. Sam was about ten minutes out when he heard what he thought was a cry of pain from nearby. It sounded like Lilly. Sam left the trail and started to rush towards the sound, thinking that something might have happened to her. He found another path and saw through a thicket of trees. Lilly sat on a log with her back to a tree. At first, her lower half was concealed by the trees. A few more steps, and Sam saw that Val was on her knees before Lilly, and from the movement and Lilly's next sigh of pleasure, Val was eating her out.

Sam watched as Val ate Lilly out. Lilly must have been getting close to cumming because her cries of pleasure got louder. Sam stepped back so that there was a tree between him and the girls so that they wouldn't see him. Sam thought about going back to camp so that he wouldn't interrupt him, but the draw of what he was seeing kept him in place. Sam started to rub himself through his shorts as he watched his little sister get eaten out by their sexy older cousin.

Sam pulled his cock out and started to jerk off rapidly to get caught up to Lilly. Luckily for him, Val decided to tease Lilly and pulled away and started to kiss her thighs. Lilly grabbed Val by the hair and pulled her back in place. It didn't take long for Lilly to begin approaching her climax again, but Sam was getting close too. Lilly ground her pussy against Val's mouth and started to call out her name as her body shook from her orgasm. Sam realized that he wanted so badly for her to scream his name in cries of pleasure. Sam started to cum. Lilly's face contorted in pleasure as she squeezed her thick thighs around Val's head.

As Lilly came down from her climax, she let out a cute little laugh and smiled as she leaned back against the tree to catch her breath. Val leaned up, and they kissed deeply. As they stood up and started to straighten out their clothes, Sam backed out of the thicket of trees he had been hiding in.

As Sam walked back to camp, he thought about how happy Lilly was while she came and afterward. Since their father had passed away, Lilly was often quiet and sullen. Now that Sam thought of it, the only time she had ever shown any life recently was when Val was visiting them. It was obvious that they had been fooling around for a while now. As Sam thought about Lilly's smile, he remembered how she had been just as happy as she helped make him cum, and also when they fooled around in the tent. Even Val's usually aloof nature had been happier lately.

Sam knew that what the three of them were doing would be called wrong, but after seeing how happy it was making both the girls and how he felt, he didn't think he should try and stop. They had all been so miserable for so long, separately, but now it seemed like they were finding a way to make each other feel better. Sure it wasn't the usual way families grieved. At least that's what Sam thought.

He got to the camp before them and was doing a little more cleaning up when the girls returned. To Sam's surprise, the girls started helping him clean up without him asking. Together they got the rest of the work done quickly. Now they could enjoy their final day together and not have to worry about getting as much done tomorrow morning when they would leave.

They ate a quick lunch when Val suggested they go to the swimming hole one last time, and they all agreed. Sam thought that the girls would duck into their tent to get bathing suits this time, but instead, they started towards the path. Sam smiled, knowing that he was going to be getting to see them naked again soon.

They made it to the swimming hole in record time. Sam thought it would be Val who would strip first, but instead, without a word, Lilly stripped first. Val was quick to stripe too. Sam took in the beautiful sight of both of the girls fully naked before him.

"While?" Val asked, waiting for Sam to strip too. He took his shirt off first, and then after kicking off his shoes and socks, he pulled down his shorts and boxers at the same time. From getting to see both of them naked again, Sam was already semi-hard. "Oh, what do we have here?" Val asked as she walked over and took hold of Sam's cock. As she started to jerk Sam off, Lilly came and caress Sam's cock and balls. They got him fully hard quickly, and Sam knew he wasn't going to be able to last long. He was getting close to cumming and closed his eyes. Just a few more strokes, and Sam knew that he was going to cum.

"Now!" Val said as she pulled her hand away and grabbed his arms. Lilly grabbed Sam's other arm, and together they started to pull him towards the water. Sam struggled against them, but he had let his guard fully down, and they were too close to the water for Sam to fully recover. He dug in his heels and resisted as much as he could as they approached the edge of the water. The girls strained to push him in. Sam waited a little longer, and when it seemed like they were putting their full force against him, he grabbed each of them by the waist and pulled them towards the water. They all launched forward from their combined momentum and splashed into the water in a jumble of limbs.

Val and Lilly had set the name of the game outside of the pool, so Sam decided to give them a taste of their own medicine while they swam. He would constantly touch and grope the girls, doing his best to get them turned on and then swimming away. At first, they resisted his efforts, but the longer it went on, the more success he was having. The girls started to do it back to him, sucking on his neck and stroking his cock for a bit before swimming away.

Eventually, the three of them were standing in the shallower side of the pool next to each other. Both girls were jerking him off, and he was running a finger between each of their pussy lips. With a trembling hand, Sam slipped a finger inside of each girl. Sam rubbed along Lilly and Val's pussy, savoring the softness of their skin and how they felt so similar yet so different. Sam slipped the tip of his finger inside of both of them. The warmth after so long in the coldness of the water felt amazing. Sam couldn't believe that he really had a finger inside of each of them.

Val and Sam locked eyes. The smoldering of lust in her eyes made Sam's erection twitch. She parted her supple lips. Sam couldn't believe that they hadn't kissed yet. It felt like more of an intimate act to Sam, and he found himself yearning to kiss his cousin. Sam kissed Val, the first thing that he had ever fantasized about doing with her all those years ago. Their kiss quickly deepened. Val was an aggressive kisser, sucking hard on Sam's bottom lip and quickly using her tongue. Sam struggled to keep up with what Val wanted, but every moment of it was pure bliss.

Sam felt a hand on his chin start to pull him away from Val's lips. Lilly guided him towards her lips, but once he was free from Val, Lilly stopped pulling him, bit her lip, and looked down. She looked so vulnerable. She had just shown what she wanted but hadn't been able to fully commit to it. Sam kissed her. It was slow, sweet, and passionate. Sam found himself being the one who deepened the kiss. When he sucked on her bottom lip, Lilly let out a cute moan of pleasure, so he did it again. When Sam flicked his tongue across her lips, she responded tentatively with her own.

Val let them make out for a while before cutting in and kissing Lilly. The three of them made out and touched each other. Sometimes Sam would feel both of their hands on his cock. Other times he would feel them rubbing each other's clits while he continued to finger them.

Sam tried to hold back, but after how close they had gotten him before, followed by all of the teasings in the pool, he could feel himself rapidly approaching his orgasm. Sam tensed up, and Val must have picked up on it because she picked up the speed. With a groan, Sam started to cum into the water.

Now that Sam had come, the girls mainly focused on each other, although they still made out with him and occasionally fondled his softening cock. Now Sam got to watch up close as they made love. The girls held each other tight, pressing their breasts together and rubbing a thigh against each other's pussy. Their breathing became more labored, and their moans got louder. Sam wondered which one of them was going to cum first. He got his answer when a moment later, Val threw her head back and started to moan. Sam sucked hard on her slender neck, feeling her moans vibrate through her throat before he got to hear them. Sam roughly played with one of Lilly's nipples, and she caught up to Val, her moans the loudest that Sam had heard yet.

They held each other as they recovered from their orgasms. Once they were partially recovered, they climbed out of the swimming hole and lay on the soft overgrown grass to sun dry. They nestled up on either side of Sam, and he held them. Sam wasn't sure who was the first to fall asleep, but after how early they had woken up, he wasn't surprised that they all took a nap.

They all started to stir around the same time, but no one spoke for a time as they laid there together.

"I have an idea," Val said.

"What is it?" Sam asked. So far, all of Val's ideas had led to events that he never thought would happen.

"How about we spend the rest of the day naked."

"What?" Sam asked.

"It just feels right being in nature like this. It's not like there is anyone around to see us," Val said.

"It would be a way to make our last day memorable," Lilly said.

"I thought you would be all for it so that you could see us naked all day," Val said.

Sam thought about it for a moment. It was a lot more adventurous than Sam would generally be, but so far this weekend, he had done so many unexpected things. After all that had happened, this actually seemed like the least radical idea. "Ok," Sam agreed.

They lay there for a little before standing up. They gathered up their clothes and wondered if they should wear shoes or not on the way back. They knew that the path back wasn't too rough, so they decided to try and walk back barefoot. Sam always wore shoes, so walking barefoot while also being fully nude took a lot for him to get used to. Sam quickly learned the hard way to watch his footing so that he wouldn't step on a sharp branch.

They made it back to camp around five pm, so they gathered up some more firewood and then got the campfire going. The girls volunteered to cook dinner that night, so after laying down on a blanket on one of the logs near the fire, he sat down and rested, staring into the fire and admiring the girls as they prepared dinner in the nude. Besides having to burn through all of their bug spray and repellent, Sam enjoyed all of them hanging out naked.

When the food was ready, Lilly brought a plate to Sam and also a soda. The girls sat next to him on the log, and they ate together. Even though all of them were naked, things seemed to be perfectly normal between them as they ate and reminisced about their pasts. Val particularly liked to bring up any embarrassing moments that the others suffered through.

They talked late into the night until they were starting to get tired. They put out the fire together. Other than all of them being naked, things started to seem so normal that Sam was surprised when Val and Lilly grabbed one of his hands and began to lead him back towards their tent.

The girls entered first, giving him a perfect view of their ass and pussy from behind. When Sam entered the tent and zipped it up, the girls lay down with a space between them for him. Sam took his place between them. His heart was thumping wildly. It seemed like they had something planned.

Without saying anything, the three of them started to make out passionately. Sam couldn't get enough of their kisses. Hands explored each other's bodies. Sam wished he had more hands to touch more of both of the girls at the same time. While stroking his erection, the girls kissed their way down his jaw, licking and sucking hard on his neck before continuing their kisses down his chest. Sam craned his neck to watch as their kisses brought them closer to his erection. He hoped so badly that was their destination. Val must have known how badly he wanted it because the closer she got, the slower she went, and so did Lilly, who was falling Val's lead.

Sam had to spread his legs as the girls lay between his legs. Val held Sam's erection between her and Lilly. "Lilly's never done this before, and she wants you to be her first," Val said. "Watch closely." Val kissed the head of Sam's cock, slowly rubbing it against her moist lips. Slowly she enveloped his cock head, taking it fully into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it and then pulled it out of her mouth with a loud pop. "Your turn."

Lilly grabbed the base of his cock and slowly approached. She looked so focused on what she was about to do. Sam couldn't believe that not only was he about to get his dick sucked by both of them but that this was going to be Lilly's first time doing it. Lilly kissed the tip of his cock, causing it to twitch against her lips, which startled her and made her pull back.

"That's a good sign," Val said. Lilly pressed her lips back against Sam's cock, only when she started to open mouth kiss it. Sam moaned at the softness of her lips. Lilly started to lean forward and, after a moment of hesitation took the entire head of his cock into her mouth.

"Good, now you can suck on it or use your tongue on it. The underside of his head should be extra sensitive," Val said. Lilly did as Val said, sucking hard at first and then tentatively flicking her tongue against his head. She started to do it with more confidence, swirling her tongue around it and focusing on the sensitive underside of his cock, making Sam moan loudly.

While Lilly focused on his head, Val started to lick up and down his shaft. Eventually, their mouths touched, and they started to make out with Sam's cock in between their mouths.

"Now, you can start to try and take more of it into your mouth. Just take your time and only go as far as you are comfortable with," Val said. Lilly took Sam's cock back into her mouth, this time taking in three inches before she stopped. After that, she worked her way slowly down, but she stopped at about the halfway point. Sam couldn't take his eyes away from the sight of his little sister with his hard cock in her mouth. She looked up at him and held his gaze. She looked so innocent, but her eyes showed how much desire she had for him. Sam's cock twitched again into her mouth.

"It's ok if that's all that you can take in. Just work it in and out of your mouth," Val instructed. Lilly did as Val said, getting used to the feeling of a cock in her mouth for the first time.             

Val lay beside Sam so that she could watch the show with Sam. She pressed her body against him and nuzzled up against his neck. She licked and sucked her way up to his neck. She nibbled on his earlobe and licked the inside of her ear. "Do you like watching your little sister suck your dick? I know I do," Val asked. Sam nodded his head, not trusting himself to be able to speak when experiencing so much pleasure. "Why don't you tell her that. I shouldn't be the only one giving her encouragement," Val said.

"I love watching you suck my cock Lilly, you are so sexy," Sam said, still uncomfortable with talking dirty. He wasn't sure, but it seemed as if she started to take him into her mouth with more confidence once he said that. Lilly pulled the hair out of her face so that Sam could get a better view and started to take him in her mouth even faster. As Sam's cock became slick, Lilly began to pick up the speed, even more, making up for her lack of experience with her eagerness to please him.

"Don't forget about his balls," Val said and then kissed Sam. Val's kisses were even rougher this time, but Sam was so turned on that he found himself able to match her desire. His concentration was broken when Lilly started to lick and then suck on his balls. As Sam moaned into his kiss with Val, she shoved her tongue into his mouth, and they began to french kiss.

Once Sam's balls were completely coated in her saliva Lilly went back to blowing him while still playing with his balls. Sam leaned away from Val's lips. "I'm getting close," Sam warned as he felt his orgasm approaching. Val sat up and pressed her breasts against Sam's face. Sam reached up and started to knead them and sucked on one of her nipples.

"Yes, harder!" Val said. Sam eagerly did as she said.

Sam was completely smothered by Val's large breasts as Lilly started to jerk him off while blowing him. Sam moaned into Val's breasts as he began to cum into Lilly's mouth. Lilly cried out as he started to shoot his loads into her mouth, but the cry was muffled because of the cock still in her mouth.

"Try and keep all of it in your mouth," Val instructed as she pulled away from Sam and went back to her place beside Lilly. "Show him."

Lilly opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue; it was completely coated in is cum. Val pulled Lilly into a deep kiss and took some of his cum for herself. The girls swallowed together, Val with ease, while Lilly struggled a little bit. Val licked up a little cum that had been left at the corner of Lilly's mouth.

"You have to make sure you lick up every drop," Val said. Lilly looked down and saw that a few beads of cum had cum out as Sam's cock started to soften. She took him back into her mouth and cleaned his cock with her tongue.

"Like that?" Lilly asked.

"Perfect," Val said and kissed Lilly again. They started to make out between Sam's legs, feeling each other up. Val leaned down and took one of Lilly's puffy nipples into her mouth, sucking hard on it. After taking plenty of time to suck on Lilly's breasts, Val pulled away, and Lilly returned the favor.

Val pushed Lilly to lie on her back, and she started to take position between Lilly's legs. Lilly opened up her legs, and they pressed their pussys together and started to grind them against each other.

Sam was mesmerized by the sight of the girls scissoring together. He loved watching their breasts bouncing as they humped each other. They went at it fiercely. Sam could tell from how loud that they were moaning and how flush they were that they were both getting close to cumming. Sam wondered for how long they had been doing this. All this time, he didn't know what they were doing in the room next to him.

"Oh fuck!" Val screamed as she started to cum. Her whole body shook from the pleasure that she was receiving. Lilly wasn't able to get out any words as she began to moan loudly and humped harder against Val. Sam loved watching them cum, the sight of all of this turned him on so much that he could already start to feel his cock recovering. When the girls were done cumming they collapsed, their bodies fully spent. They held each other as they recovered and then retook their spots on either side of Sam, and they held each other.             

The three of them lay there, gently kissing and caressing each other. Even Val was sweet as she rubbed Sam's thigh and softly kissed his neck. Lilly ran a hand up and down his other thigh. Both of them slowly worked their way up his thighs, and then they fondled his cock and balls, sensually jerking him off. Sam started to get hard again.

"Lilly wants to tell you something," Val said. Sam looked over at Lilly, and she was looking down with her chin tucked against her chest. Sam caressed her chin, gently nudging her head up so that she would look him in the eyes, and kissed her sweetly. When they broke the kiss, Lilly seemed more relaxed.

"I want you to be my first," Lilly said.

"What?" Sam asked, even though he perfectly heard what she said.

"Growing up, I've always had a crush on you-" Val coughed, "along with Val. I know you are family and how wrong it is, but I can't help but want you to be the one to take my virginity. I don't want it to be just using me for my body, someone just saying they love me. I want it to be someone who I am close to, and who loves me" Lilly had had a few boyfriends in high school, but her relationships had never lasted very long. Sam had wondered about it, but that was something that Lilly would never talk about. The thought of taking his little sister's virginity turned him on so much, but Sam didn't want Lilly to do something that she would regret.