Amorous Goods: Ep 513 The Cricket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled at his arms. He wanted to do more. She adjusted and he buried his tongue inside her. His mouth was flooded with her juices. The log between his legs grew even harder.

She lifted off his face and slid down his chin, his neck, his chest with her pussy. The smear of her juices filled his nostrils and he started to feel like he might cum.

She saw it in his eyes. "Not yet, old man, don't make me use the whip again."

She lifted up and lowered her pussy onto his cock. There was no way it was going in. It looked so huge. The chirping continued, however, and she continued to lower herself on him. "You want to see my tits so bad. I can hear it in my head," she said. "Not yet. You have to imagine them first. You spent years staring at them. Visualize them. See them in your mind. Let them make you cum. Cum when I tell you."

She lowered herself completely on him. Her eyes widened and she gasped. He couldn't imagine it wasn't hurting her. She was filled more deeply than she had ever been. Her eyes looked like she was watching a terrifying scene in a movie. The kind that makes you hold your breath.

Then she took a deep breath and started moving up and down. Very slowly. He felt so large inside her. He realized he had been holding his breath as well.

His eyes dropped to her chest. She was covered in sweat. Visualizing her breasts didn't take much imagination. Her bikini top was visible through her shirt and did nothing to hide her rock hard nipples. He could see them in his mind. They were struggling, trying to push free of the confines of the bikini. Her tits were soaked with her sweat. He could see the moisture glistening in his mind. Rivulets were dripping down her sternum, dropping into her cleavage. He couldn't hold off much longer.

She started moving a little faster. He had never fisted anyone, but his cock had grown so wide it must have felt like that to her. Her eyes were wide open, as if she was in a trance. Then she started a low, up and down moan that turned into singing.

It was a complete parody of the scene with Terri Garr and Peter Boyle in Young Frankenstein. Faith's pitch became higher and higher, and he knew she was going to cum.

"Can you see my tits?" she yelled.

"Yes!" It was hard to hear anything over the chirping of The Cricket.

"Cum!" She screamed it.

She was still moving up and down in the same position. The rigidness of his gigantic cock restricted her movement. She shook her head violently and he arched his back. The intensity of his orgasm seemed to grow as large as his cock. The first wave took his breath away. He felt a huge burst of cum release from his magically enlarged member. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back. She also wasn't breathing.

They gasped for air and then arched again. He felt like he was inside her body, not just her pussy. Cum was pouring out of him, but stayed inside her. They arched, then took a breath. Arched, then took a breath. After six times he finally slowed down. His cock seemed to be shrinking. A gush of his cum and her juices poured out of her and covered his belly.

They were almost completely spent. Then she smiled at him. With her eyes still closed, she pulled her shirt off. The bikini top hooked in the front. She undid it and his cock exploded. It was his cock, this time. Wave after wave of cum shot out of him. She rode the waves with him inside her. Rocking back and forth.

Her breasts rocked up and down with her movement. She had large, teardrop shaped breasts with massively long nipples. She reached up and started massaging and playing with her breasts, letting her nipples pop out between her fingers. He shot a burst of cum so hard it poured out of her immediately. He kept staring at her tits, and cumming. It kept going. He kept cumming. The chirping was louder than ever.

It was coming from her mouth. She was no longer singing. Her mouth was open and the sound crickets make when they rub their legs was coming out. He kept cumming.

She looked down and opened her eyes. He screamed. Her normal bluish gray eyes were completely black. They had multiple facets on which he saw his reflection. His cock kept cumming.

------------------

He awoke three days later. He was in the ICU in Boston. Tubes were in his nose and throat. He reached to remove them, but his hands were restrained. A woman appeared and alarms started going off. "Just relax," she said. Let the machine do your breathing. He continued to fight, but finally gave in. He was getting no air in if he fought it.

They pulled the tubes out an hour later. Another woman came in. She was trying to hide the smirk on her face, but couldn't completely. "Mr. Jones, I'm Dr. Payne. It seems you have been trying to celebrate Beltane."

He could barely speak. His throat was hoarse. A sound came out that sufficed to convey his question of, "what?"

"Beltane," she said. "An ancient legend. You hear tales of orgies, the satyrs and nymphs. Or maybe that's a different thing. It appears you met someone with whom you overdid it. You nearly lost both. We were able to save one."

He felt the pain in his groin. He also could feel that his scrotum was missing something. Once again he uttered the sound which translated as "what?"

"Your throat will be sore for a few days," she said, "but our police chief insists on speaking with you. Do your best."

The chief came in and removed his hat, nodding to the doctor. "I'm sorry to bother you, Mr. Jones, but the woman you were with seems to have disappeared. Ms. Irene Jacobs hasn't been seen since leaving your hotel five days ago.

"Faith," he managed to utter.

"Yes. You aren't in trouble, we are just concerned about her."

The chief could read his expression.

"She is probably fine," he said. "In fact, it appears she has been quite the prankster. What happened to you was just the beginning."

His look was terrifying..

"She hasn't hurt anyone seriously except you. I'm sorry for your loss, trust me. Your former employer and Dean of Development was hospitalized with a severe rash in the, um...privates, but hers was the worst case. Every one of the women in the room rubbed themselves raw."

The chief stopped himself, glancing at the doc. She pretended to be busy with his chart.

"Former?" Dave mouthed. Had he been fired?

"Well, you can't bloody well have an orgy in a conference room and stay a Dean, can ye? " the chief burst out.

The doc looked away. He could tell she was laughing.

"I don't know her that well, or where she went." Dave's voice sounded like a toad.

"Don't know her that well?" The chief's voice was raised. "She drained your balls so far ye lost one of em!"

The doc left the room with her hand clamped over her mouth.

The chief continued, "Listen. If you know anything, you have to help us. The woman is a menace. She keeps showing up in nursing homes and bingo parlors at random, releasing some hallucinogenic that makes the old farts start fucking like there is no tomorrow. Those without a partner use whatever they can find. One of them had to have birthing forceps used to get her deceased husband's bowling trophy to come out."

He just looked at the chief. What could he say? The chief may as well have told him that aliens had landed. It all was so strange.

Three days later he was about to be released when she came in. Adeline. In all her strangeness with her skinny body and gigantic breasts. The staff gave her a wide berth.

"I told you not to release him," she said.

"I didn't!" he croaked.

"I know, I know. She did."

"Faith?"

She pulled out The Cricket's box. "Sadly," she said, "Faith is no more."

"What?"

She handed him the box. He rubbed the side and the lid opened to reveal a gold figurine. A woman with magnificent breasts. It was Faith.

"Nooo! Please, we have to get her back. Please. I beg you!"

She laughed. Her snaggletooth pointed straight out. "Sorry, begging will get you nothing."

"Please! She is innocent. She knew nothing of The Cricket's power!"

"Yet you used it anyway."

He hung his head, deflated.

She laughed again. "Cheer up, Sonny. We can get her back. I already told you what it would cost. I assume you want the box?"

He looked down at Faith inside. "Of course," he said.

"That will be $100 then."

He gave her the money. "What do we do?"

She laughed for the third time. "This is going to take some skullduggery. That which they removed from you has to be returned."

"That's easy. Lemme just get the doc." He reached for the call button. She stopped him with a firm arm.

"They won't just give it back. They have never seen anything like it. You are going to have to steal it."

-------------------

He remembered that night like it was yesterday, not ten years ago. He felt his crotch. Both balls there and kicking. Faith had dated him briefly, but left him when an executive of the Patriots noticed her.

He never saw Adeline again. nor did he visit the shop.

He had The Cricket sealed into a bowling ball. Not a clear one like The Bowler's father, but a deep green one. Before he died, he had to find some place to hide it. Somewhere it would never be found.

Until then, it was a good ball. When he got a strike, he could swear he could hear it chirp. He also picked up more women at that bowling alley than he used to. None of them were Faith, but he didn't think he could go through that again.

Or so he thought. One night, Yvonne followed him to the bowling alley. She had been shopping. It was at an unusual place in Cokerville.

12