Witch Problems

Story Info
Morgana learns of Amorous Goods and a dick is cursed.
1.1k words
3.52
4k
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The succubus had existed in our reality for almost 30 seconds this time before the summoning circle waivered a bit. In the blink of an eye she had folded in on herself before exploding into gore. She just painted the walls, the floors; everything in the dorm room was just covered in bloody viscera. "Oh shit, not again." I muttered. "What the hell would have caused that!"

At least the witnesses were dead this time I reflected as I closed the dorm room door behind me and beat a hasty retreat to down the stairs one level to the shower on the girls' floor. I had left my shower bag in the bathroom just in case something like this happened. I didn't need to be dragging this mess back into my dorm room and any more than I needed a reputation as the witch who always get guys killed trying to summon them up a succubus.

The guys living in the room had had their pants down and had been masturbating right next to the summoning circle as it had imploded then exploded. It had worked out well for me as they had absorbed the brunt of the blast but I was still covered in a decent amount of blood. At least I had insisted on payment in advance, it should be enough to cover the cost of the dry cleaning.

This was the third time this had happened to me on this campus. I had no idea how the university was able to keep covering these things up. Everything covered in blood and half naked dead guys everywhere sounds like the sort of thing that would raise questions and concerns. I didn't even want to think about what had happened to all those poor bastards at the frat house last year, but this was a huge improvement on that; there weren't any undead this time.

I was not very good at magic. I didn't pay enough attention to what I was doing. My spastic hand gestures were subpar at best. I had significant innate power but lacked the focus to use it safety. In retrospect, I should have been sober for this thing tonight, which was just common sense anytime someone is summoning a powerful entity from another dimension.

I stepped into the shower. I felt the stress melt off as the hot water hit my face. Tonight would not be going on any resumes and no references do to everyone being dead I thought as I rubbed my exfoliating shower sponge across my breasts. You girls need to grow bigger I thought with a sigh. Every other woman in my family had gained weight their freshmen year, almost all of it ending on their chests. I had gained almost no weight this year. I would love to be able to magic myself a pair half as nice as that succubus. Judging by my lack of skill tonight I would never be good enough to do any sort of magical enhancements.

Suddenly the shower curtain flew open and a young woman slipped into my stall. "I know you're a witch and you need to help me." the coed burst into tears. "I went to this shop called Amorous Goods to buy a love potion for my boyfriend. There's this antique dealer named Lewis Vendredi, he sold me something. And I think it something to me, something wrong because now my pussy has teeth and every full moon I bleed from the ears."

"That sounds awful, but I am not sure how a love potion would cause that." I said trying to decide how I felt about a naked woman just walking into my shower stall.

"I think I'm growing a second asshole." the young woman whimpered. "Please, I need you to take a look."

"What. The. Hell." I screamed as I pulled the iron knife from my shower bag. I brought the hilt down hard on the woman's head. As the iron impacted her head her human form fell away revealing her true form as dark fey. The foul creature fell to the ground with me on top of it. I worked the serrated blade back and forth across its neck till its head rolled free. "I so don't have time for this crap." I hissed.

Water dripped off my naked body as I stormed down the hall to my dorm room, blade in one hand and the fey's head in the other, my tits bouncing with every step. I pushed open my dorm room door. My roommate was on her back, naked in her bed, with her knees pushed up almost to her head. One of her boyfriends was standing at the foot of her bed thrusting into her.

I took a moment to enjoy the view. He had a decent cock, at least the part of it not inside my roommate. Cute gray eyes. A well defined lines where his abs and hips met, I had no idea what that spot on a guy is called but I liked it. Okay, enough ogling, it's time for business "Did you touch my feybane?" I asked him.

"I didn't touch your stuff Morgana." He asked, still thrusting. "I respect your space."

"Then how do you explain this?" I asked, holding up the Fey's head.

"Holy fuck, is that a head? All I did was move it off the table over to that other table." He screamed, his eyes wide with terror. He stopped fucking my roommate and stepped back, trying to get as far away from the severed head as he could.

"Break the bane, he did." the head laughed. "And now curse him three I can. First, his dick will shrivel to the size of a thumb. Second, he will grow a hunched back. Third, he will grow a second a asshole in my place. Only three stories by All Hollows Eve can lift my curse."

"Ugh, stupid college boys with their stupid bane breaking." I yelled, throwing the head at him. "I'm covered in blood and I cannot even take a fucking shower without elves trying to get me to look at their many assholes." At least I knew what had caused the summoning circle to explode.

"I hate you, you're the worst roommate ever," my roommate started crying and pulling the sheets over her nakedness. "I just wanted one normal weekend and now my boyfriend's dick been cursed small." She started to whimper.

I set the feybane back where it needed to be and called the four corners as fast as I could. Within seconds the Fey head stopped shrieking in pain as it crumbled to ash in the naked college boy's hands. "If anyone needs me, I'll be taking a shower."