Amorous Goods: Interdimensional Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head, her sharp, green eyes stern. "I don't see what good that would do. It's not like you have any income at all right now. You've been spending all your time and wealth on this mystery project of yours."

"Hmm," he said. "How about this: I could give you a limited, temporary participation agreement—observer only—for my new contract." He did a few calculations. "At the relative rate of valuation, you'd get, ah, six hours of access to pay off what I owe you."

"Six hours!" Madea shrilled. "What kind of contract could you possibly have that would pay off that much debt in six hours?"

"Here," he said, "see for yourself." He made an adjustment and sent her the data.

"Hecate's funbags, Zoltar, no wonder you're exhausted. Look at the energy you've committed to this agreement. I had no idea you could even raise this much power."

"So, what do you say, Madea?"

She considered. "All right," she said at last. "Six hours of anonymous, observer-only participation, not necessarily consecutive. I decide when to observe, and how long, and you notify me of high value opportunities."

"Done," he said.

He set up the contract spell, and she reviewed it, then they matched configurations and finalized it. "Let me in now," Madea said. "I want to see what all the fuss is about."

Lilly was still driving to work. Zoltar linked Madea into their connection under the terms of her contract, and she let out an astonished gasp. "Hecate's hairpins, Zoltar! What...where...are those trees? Flaming fireballs, there's sky...and clouds...and people together...outside!"

"Zoltar!" Her voice dropped to a whisper. "You must've...you've transmitted a crystal matrix to an inhabited alternate dimension. That hasn't been done for centuries! What kind of crystal...air, it had to be. That's what you're so good at. By the nine powers, it's a wonder you didn't kill yourself, pushing so much power through an air crystal. Couldn't you at least have done an earth...no, you suck at earth."

She fell silent, watching, as Lilly pulled up in the parking lot of her office building and got out of the car.

"Hecate's hairy cunt," Madea breathed. "Look at that girl! She's exquisite! Just look at that figure!"

Zoltar moved their point-of-view forward and down to give Madea an upskirt shot, and she gave a little moan. He panned up and around so she got a nice, close look at Lilly's breasts, jiggling as she walked. He noticed Madea tapping more deeply into Lilly's tactile data feed, experiencing the friction of the linen blouse against her sensitive nipples.

"Argh," Madea groaned. "I can't waste this. I'm disconnecting now. You'll notify me when the action starts, right?"

Zoltar sent an affirmative signal through the link, and his awareness of Madea vanished.

##Lilly##

In my office, I opened my laptop and checked my schedule. Most of my morning was free, except for a meeting with Audrey. Zoltar must have been reading over my shoulder.

"Lilly," he said.

"Yes, Master?" I murmured under my breath.

"Move up your meeting with Audrey so you'll have the rest of the morning free. Then call Simon Forrest. Tell him you have to see him right away, and you'll come to his office."

"Y, yes, Master," I whispered.

After the meeting with Audrey, during which she obviously noticed—but didn't mention—my bralessness, I called Simon and repeated Zoltar's request. Simon accepted instantly, no questions asked.

I stopped by Audrey's desk to let her know of the appointment. "Ahh," said Audrey, with a knowing glance at my bust. "Great! Tell Simon 'hi' for me, and...have a good time." She grinned and made a shooing motion.

Simon's assistant led me to his office, and he stood to greet me as I walked in. "Lilly," he said, "how wonderful to..." His gaze dropped to the one tiny button waging its valiant struggle to contain my boobs "...see you again, so soon," he finished, awkwardly.

"Lilly," Zoltar said in my head, "here's what I want you to do." Succinctly, he issued his commands, and I trembled at the thought of carrying them out. I took a deep breath, and Simon stared at the button between my breasts as if it might explode.

Steeling myself, I marched across the office, rounding his desk and coming to stand in front of him. I clasped my hands behind my back.

"Daddy," I said, as instructed. "Lilly has been a very bad girl. Lilly needs a spanking. Please, Daddy...please punish Lilly."

Simon stared at me in shock, but recovered himself with admirable speed. "All...right," he said. He looked at his desk chair, then shook his head slightly. It had fixed armrests. He led me to the sofa on the other the side of his office, where he sat and patted his lap.

I glanced at the door. His assistant had closed it, but it was certainly unlocked. At least there were no windows on that side of the room. Zoltar had specified I must take my punishment bare-assed, and I knew this skirt was too tight to pull up over my hips.

With another deep breath that drew Simon's eyes like a magnet to the button, I unzipped my skirt and pushed it down until it dropped to the floor. Button forgotten as he noticed my lack of panties, his gaze locked onto my neatly trimmed bush.

I knelt on the sofa beside him and lay face down across his lap, ass in the air. I trembled, and I'm sure he could feel it. I'd never had a spanking before in my life, and I had no idea what to expect.

Gently, Simon stroked his palm across my butt cheeks. Then he hit me on one. The stinging pain jolted through me like an electric shock. My body clenched violently in reaction, and I bit back a squeal. He stroked my cheek again; the contrast of painful and soothing made my heart race and my core tingle.

He struck me again, on the other cheek. "Eep!" I squeaked, jerking on his lap. The gentle stroking that followed made tears spring into the corners of my eyes.

He slapped my ass again, and again. I strangled my cries of pain, but I couldn't stop flinching with each blow, relaxing into each caress. My eyes flooded with tears as my cleft flooded with moisture.

After three swats on each cheek, Simon said, gently, "Okay, Lilly. I think that's enough for now, don't you?"

I climbed off his lap and stood in front of him, naked from the waist down, ass burning, pussy dripping. "Th, thank you, S-Simon," I said, trying to swallow the involuntary sobs that kept coming up. I hadn't realized it would hurt like that, or that it would...feel good like that.

"You're welcome, Lilly," he said gravely. He watched me as I picked up my skirt from the floor. I sat beside him on the sofa to pull it on.

"Lilly," said Simon, his voice low and soothing. "May I ask you a question about what just happened?"

Part of Zoltar's instructions had been to say 'yes' to anything Simon asked of me. "Yes," I said, drawing the skirt up my calves.

"Is that the first time you've been ..."

"Spanked? Yes," I said. I pulled the skirt over my knees and looked up at him. I knew my face was red and teary.

"I see," he said. "Lilly, would you like to accompany me to dinner this evening?"

"...yes, Simon," I said. "I would like that very much."

##Zoltar##

"Hecate's naked nipples, Zoltar, that was dragonfire," said Madea. "You've got to let some other people in on this. You could make a fortune."

"I don't know," said Zoltar. "It seems like a lot of trouble..."

"Just let me bring in a couple of friends, okay? They'll pay well for the privilege, and you could use the compensation, right? Let me take care of everything. You concentrate on managing Lilly."

"All right," he said, distracted, turning his attention back to Lilly.

She had returned to her office. Her butt was still stinging from her spanking, and she felt almost intolerably aroused. She was so distracted as she dealt with the business of the afternoon that Audrey arched an eyebrow at her and said, "Okay, honey, you're gonna have to let me in on what's happening."

"I...have a date, tonight," Lilly said, "with Simon Forrest."

Audrey grinned. "Good. For. You," she said. "You should have some fun, now that Gil's doing better. Besides, Simon is yummy, right? Silver fox, mmmm."

"You know," she continued thoughtfully, "I really doubt you have the right outfit for a date with Simon, and it's pretty important to, ah, secure his donation." She grinned even wider. "I'm going to clear your afternoon and take you shopping."

They spent a couple of hours trying on clothes, an involved process that Zoltar enjoyed immensely, especially as Audrey had no qualms about stripping naked in front of Lilly.

In the end, however, Zoltar chose the dress: a simple burgundy a-line party dress with spaghetti straps and a short, gathered skirt. Its plunging neckline left plenty of creamy cleavage exposed, and the skirt was so floaty a breeze from the wrong direction would definitely make Lilly the center of attention.

"Hmm," Audrey said. "A bit daring, for you, but...I like it."

But when Lilly repeated Zoltar's insistence that she go commando, Audrey demurred. "At least wear a thong," she said. "It gives them something fun to do with their hands, early on. How about something lacy, almost not even there?"

Zoltar considered this, then said, "All right, let her choose one."

"Sure," Lilly told her. "You pick one out."

She chose a lacy black thong that barely covered Lilly's bush and contrasted beautifully against the pale globes of her ass.

For shoes, Audrey recommended—and Zoltar approved—a pair of strappy black Gida sandals that laced up her calf.

Zoltar watched as the women finished their shopping and returned to the office. As Lilly was driving home, Madea contacted him again.

"Yes, Madea?" he asked, allowing his awareness of Lilly to drop into the background.

"Zoltar," she said, "I have you linked in with Roland and Agnes. They're interested in a six hour participation contract just like mine."

"Like yours? Non-consecutive? With alerts for premium observation periods? I don't know, Madea," he said. "It takes a lot of my attention to link people in and out all the time."

Madea grinned. "It just so happens, Agnes is a spell theoretician and an expert on contractual magic. She says if you upgrade my contract, I can handle all the links and notices, completely in the background."

"Hi, Zoltar," said Agnes, a plump blonde witch with a cherubic smile. "It's essentially an employment contract. You give her a reduced rate for her participation, then she can be granted the authority to deal with your contractual obligations to the other participants."

"All right," said Zoltar, "you all work out the contracts and let me know as soon as they're finished. You're not going to want to miss what's coming up."

"Ooh," said Agnes. "We'll get right to work."

Zoltar disconnected and turned his attention back to Lilly. She was in the shower.

He took a moment or two to appreciate her exquisite body, then enhanced the gain on her physio-emotional data streams. She was practically vibrating with excitement and arousal.

Zoltar wondered if she would masturbate. He'd thought she was about to, the last time he'd watched her shower, but she hadn't. He decided not to suggest it. If she did it on her own, he wouldn't stop her, but he would really prefer she go on her date good and horny.

Lilly lathered herself up with soap, as she had before, stroking herself sensuously as she leaned back into the corner of the shower, eyes closed. She squeezed and rubbed her soapy tits, ran her hands over her hips and butt, between her thighs.

Zoltar watched avidly, expecting her at any moment to rub herself to climax, but she didn't. She rinsed the soap off, then directed the jet of water at her sex for several long moments, until her legs were shaking so badly she had to prop herself against the shower wall.

But then she stopped, shut off the water and dried herself. He was mystified. He hadn't ordered her to deny herself orgasms without permission, though he probably would have gotten around to it soon.

"Lilly," he said, as she stepped out of the shower.

"Yes, Master?"

She hadn't startled, Zoltar noted. She'd expected him to be watching.

"I want you to shave your pussy," he said.

"Yes, Master," she said. "I...."

"Yes?"

"I was going to, Master, but you didn't say to...I thought maybe you liked it bushy."

"Hmm," said Zoltar. "Is that why you didn't orgasm in the shower just now?"

Lilly flushed a little and said, "Yes, Master. I wanted to, but you didn't say I could, so...I thought I'd better not."

"That's good, Lilly," Zoltar said. "That's very good. From now on, I'd like you to keep yourself bare. I prefer you that way. Also, you may masturbate as much as you want, but only to the edge of climax. You mustn't make yourself cum, but I like it when you take yourself close. For now, unless otherwise instructed, when you're involved in sexual activities with another person, I want you to cum as often as you can."

"Yes, Master," she said.

Zoltar missed seeing Lilly shave herself because he had to deal with Madea and the contract approvals. Fortunately, thanks to Agnes, the contract spells were all very clean—better than he could have done himself—and the business didn't take too long.

He was able to get back to Lilly just as she was parking her car at the eating establishment where she was meeting Simon.

##Lilly##

When I arrived at the restaurant, Simon was waiting outside, looking scrumptious in a well-tailored navy suit. I walked across the parking lot toward him, trying to look elegant and relaxed while hoping an errant gust didn't flip my breezy little skirt up and show my naked ass off to the public at large.

He greeted me warmly and smiled appreciatively at my boobs, which were barely contained behind narrow triangles of fabric held up with slender, fragile-looking straps. I smiled back and took his arm.

We were seated promptly. I asked for a salad and a glass of red wine, then sat quietly as Simon dealt with the waiter and Zoltar gave me instructions. By the time he had finished, I imagined my face must have gone quite pale, because Simon gave me a concerned look.

I picked up my clutch and said, "I'll just visit the ladies room for a moment." He nodded. I stood carefully, glad I wasn't wearing four-inch heels, as my legs were unsteady from nervousness.

I didn't go to the ladies room. I went into the men's room, down the row of stalls to the last one, and went inside, pulling the door closed behind me.

I reached under my dress and took off my thong. Opening the door slightly, I hung it on the outside latch handle of the stall door. I closed the door, then turned around, bent over, and flipped my skirt up to expose my bare ass.

I put one hand on either side of the toilet seat, spread my legs as wide as I could, pressed my butt up against the cold metal of the stall door, and waited.

I heard the restroom door open, then close. I heard a man peeing in a urinal, flushing it. The door opened, then closed. I waited. The door opened. I heard footsteps.

Someone entered the stall next to mine, then stopped. I realized he could see my foot under the stall divider. He backed out of his stall and stood in front of mine.

"Please be Simon," I whispered under my breath. The stall door opened, and cooler air wafted across my naked butt. I didn't look around; that wasn't allowed. "Please be Simon," I thought urgently.

There was a long pause, then I felt hands on my ass. We're they Simon's hands? They might be. They could be. I wasn't sure.

The hands pulled my cheeks apart, spread my pussy wide. A finger dipped into my sopping vulva, and I heard a male grunt of approval, then the sound of a zipper.

I felt the head of his penis push at my gate, and it slipped in easily, even though he wasn't that hard, yet. He squeezed my butt cheeks and gave one a hard slap, and his dick stiffened inside me.

He was inside me raw. I'd never had sex without a condom before, and the sensation was...different, electric. I thought I could feel every bump and ridge of him as he plunged deeper and deeper into me.

When he was balls-deep in my channel, he gave me another hard slap on the other cheek and started to fuck me. It wasn't gentle. It was filthy, brutal, anonymous bathroom sex.

I braced myself against the tile wall in front of me and took it hard, shoving back against him with every stroke, grunting and moaning. In only a minute or two, he gave a loud groan and yanked his cock out of me with an uncomfortable sucking "thwop."

An instant later, I felt cum splatter against my ass. Then I heard applause. There were at least three or four people clapping. Oh, no, I thought. I hadn't heard the door open. There were other people—other men—in here watching me get fucked.

I burned with shame as I waited for the man to leave, then started to stand.

"Not yet," said Zoltar. "Stay where you are."

Shuddering, I obeyed.

Almost immediately, I felt other hands, smearing the cum around on my ass, then fingers invaded my pussy, groping and poking roughly. Then the zipper noise again, and another raw cock stabbed into me.

He fucked me so hard I was afraid he would drive my head into the tile wall. It was less sex than punishment, but, with every hard thrust, the fire inside me burned hotter. I was mad with the need to cum, but this sex was so violent, and the situation so humiliating...."

Finally, the man inside me snarled, pulled out—reluctantly, it seemed to me—and jizzed across my naked butt. He scraped his fingers through the cum, then grabbed a handful of my hair, jerked my head back, and stuffed his fingers into my mouth, forcing me to suck it off.

Finally, he let me go and left. I really hoped that hadn't been Simon. I didn't try to rise this time. Zoltar would tell me when I could go.

After a minute or two, I felt more hands on me. They seemed bigger than the other men's hands, harder and rougher, but gentler, too. They gripped me by the hips and squeezed firmly, then grasped the globes of my ass and spread them wide.

Once again, I heard the sound of a zipper, and felt the head of a cock at my opening, but this time, when the man began to press his dick into me, I realized that he was much, much larger than anything I'd ever had inside me.

He went slowly, holding my cheeks apart to spread me open, but I whimpered as my cunt spread wider and wider. I felt a fluttering sort of pain, almost as if my pussy were getting a cramp.

Deeper and deeper he pierced me, until I felt his massive member press bottom. He rested it there, not trying to push into my cervix, but just touching, his hot cock pressing gently against it. The strange fluttering sensation began to seem more pleasure than pain, and a sense of fullness overwhelmed me.

He drew out, slowly, and I felt every millimeter of him. He stopped when just his head remained inside me, then pushed in again, so, so slowly. "...oh, god..." I sobbed, and felt the orgasm inside me looming.

Once again, he struck bottom, but wasted no time pulling out. My tunnel had adapted to him, and, as considerate as he was, it was time for him to fuck me.

He did, slowly at first, then faster and faster, harder and harder. And he was so big. Suddenly, I was cumming, my body grinding and writhing, crazy noises blurting from my mouth.

He fucked me through my orgasm—very much the longest, hardest orgasm of my life—then pulled out and came against my crack, just above my asshole. I wept with the intense relief of cumming.

"You can stand up now, Lilly," Zoltar said, after the man left. I obeyed—my vagina still clenching at intervals—trying to hold my skirt up so it didn't get too much jizz on it. I grabbed wads of toilet paper and tried as best I could to wipe the cum off my ass and legs.