Amorous Goods: Mannequin

Story Info
Toying around with a mannequin, yields him unwanted desire.
1.9k words
3.85
10k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers

Prologue:

A lifelong collector of goods and objects from far and wide has passed and left the entire collection and the business built around them to the only remaining relative, a niece on a career path of her own. Vikki has taken on the task of administering the estate and liquidating the business and collection. However, she has come to find out that many of the goods have been cursed or enchanted with amorous powers that affect those who encounter them. These are the stories of some of those encounters with objects found at Amorous Goods.


"What were you doing, I've been looking for you, Dylan," Nikki demanded.

"I was just taking care of something, that's all."

"Wanking it again? If you got time to wank it, you got time to do work at work... that's productive to the whole business, not just for you," she griped.

"I was not masturbating, I was looking at a few leads on some things. What kinda guy you think I am," he waved his arms around.

"A sexually frustrated guy, who's turned to porn."

"Look... it's been slow all day, pretty much anything that can be done in the store has been. The only thing I could do, is wash the step van."

"Find anything online or our usual contacts?"

"No."

"Then wash the van," she walks off.

"You wash the van." He yells after her.

With a grimace he struts outside, grabbing car care products from the garage, retrieving the hose, looking at a basement window, muttering; "soon sweetheart, I'll be back," before dragging it across the backyard to where the step van sits, grabbing a ladder, hosing off the roof, the rest of the van, before soaping it down, taking a mop to the roof and else where, spraying it off. Satisfied at the bare bones work, decides it's time for a well deserved reward. Walking back inside.

"I'm coming baby, as quick as I can."

Morgana returns from a cleansing, uploading the recorded process in her office, taking a trip down to the basement to check for any activity. She runs in to Dylan coming down.

"What are you doing with that old mannequin," she wonders.

"Nothing why?"

"Why is it on that bed, Dylan?"

"I don't know Morgana, maybe it was moving around and laid there."

"Why are you going to the basement?"

"Doing a once over, there's nothing else to do, might organize it... ya know... do my job."

"Stop messing with that mannequin, at once," she glared.

"I'm not doing anything with the mannequin, Morgana."

"Heed my words boy... heed my words," she walked up the steps.

Dylan rolled his eyes, with a sly grin, going straight for it, running his hands over it's breast to it's crotch. Something catches his eye; the head looks as if it were turned slightly, watching for his return, mouth slightly open.

"Hmmm. Sweetheart; I don't remember you having an open mouth... well don't worry... I got something for you to eat. Looks like Morgana cleaned off my spooge. I don't remember you having a crack between your legs either. Weird."

Dylan pulls out his phone, finishing the porn Nikki interrupted, looking for him, pulls out his cock, playing with it.

"Ya know... this chick looks just like you," he rubs it's thigh.

He watches the girl in the video being pounded in the rear, face down, ass up, the guy pulling her arms behind her by the wrist. Sitting the phone on his knee, switching hands, rubbing the precum in her crotch.

"Too bad we can't put you in this position," he held the phone to it's face.

Stroking a bit faster, nearly lost in the video, not noticing what little precum soaked in the crack.

"I'd better make this quick before they both bust in on me, before I bust. I know we like to take our time, promise to spend all lunch with you tomorrow."

He stands, sitting his phone on the torso, rubbing both breast.

"open wide, baby," he whispers.

Getting as close as he can, trying to shoot his rope in the slightly open mouth, hitting in and around his target. Zips his cock away, kissing it on the forehead, turning for one more look.

"Till tomorrow, my sweetheart."

Morgana sneaks down to the basement once the moment is save, seeing the thing dry, checking for any wet spots or cum-rags. She runs in to Nikki in the kitchen.

"I think my cousin needs to get laid, I think he's wanking off to that mannequin," Nikki proposes.

"He might be. At least he either cleans it off or doesn't... release himself on it directly. I don't understand why he doesn't simply get a prostitute, if he can't find a girlfriend."

"Beats me."

Later that night, Morgana stayed late to see if she might observe any paranormal activity before she takes her leave home, she's aware of the two cousins sleeping patterns up to around five A.M. A slight muffled walking catches her ears.

"How many times does that boy need to release himself a day," she mutters to herself, "messing with that damn mannequin again."

The footsteps drift around the first floor.

"Maybe it's Nikki searching for a snack," Morgana smiles, turning back to her laptop.

Up the steps, trying not to wake anybody, checking rooms, eye's peer in to Nikkis, curious about the sound coming from her mouth. Shutting the door quietly as possible, moving on. Dylan's door opens, spotting him in his bed with an uneasy smile, slips inside, shutting it. Walking closer to the bed, hands drifting around the blanket, searching for a way to remove it. Hands glide on his legs, gently touching his face, pulling away the blanket. Dylan moans, rolling on his back. By the light through the windows; flat eyes spot the goal.

It silently wretches up fresh cum to it's mouth, leaning on the bed, planting a kiss on his lips, to his sleeping approval, he kisses back. Taking his flaccid cock in it's hand, closing it's hollow mouth around it, doing best to suck him off. "Too hard," he moans when his cock swells around the tight lips, the mannequin opens wide enough that his shaft softly rubs against it's now rubbery feeling lips, leaking drops of his cum. Inspecting his cock, making sure he's fully erect, straddles him, kissing him once more, passionately as it can, stroking his face with a free hand. He moans compliantly, finding it's waist in slumber, working his hands to her chest, it's mouth silently moaning in pleasure, chest being pulled to his mouth, taking in the faux nipple bumps, the surface gives nearly as well as real skin, pulling with his teeth, sucking and rubbing.

It pulls away from his mouth, his grasp follows them. The split between her legs opens, dripping with his cum, it plants his cock inside, rocking in circular motions, Dylan's hands make their way to it's ass, legs lifting to push deeper in it, it's legs lock under his, sitting up bouncing, holding, rubbing, and tugging it's own breast and nubs. It stares intently as his moans grow harder and louder. To the point he starts to wake himself up.

"Oh fuck... yes baby," he moans opening his eyes, "Oh fuck! Oh shit!"

Wide awake staring at pursed lips and flat painted eye's, moving to the body bouncing up and down on his cock. Terrified, trying to push it off, it grips his shoulders, pushing it's chest in to his face to muffle his screams, Dylan turns his head.

"Auuggh! Help... help me! Nikki! Morgana! Yaaaaaa!"

The mannequin tries to kiss him again, he's pushing against it's waist being violently fucked by it.

"Ehhhhh! Nikkiiiiii!"

Dylan starts beating on the wall, Nikki runs in his room with a fearful look on her face, watching the act.

"Is that...?"

"Yes, get it off, get it off!"

"Morgana, are you still here?! Morgana." She yells out the door.

Moments later Morgana rushes up the steps, Dylan's screams of pleasure and fear fills the room. He breaks it's grip, pushing it away.

"Hold on, I need something to contain it," she takes off.

His body starts to jerk from the on coming climax, it looks at Nikki slackjawed before tossing it's head back as if it's having an orgasm, it tries to slide it's arms under his body as it rises and falls with the bouncing of the bed. Nikki runs over, pulling on an arm, taking it out of the socket, throwing it, when it reached between her legs, watching it writhe on the floor. Dylan is able to break it's grip again, Morgana returns with rope, just in time to catch him push it hard enough to separate the torso from the lower half, shoving it to the floor. It starts to make hollow breathing and rasping noises, trying to get back on the bed. The lower half rides him faster without the upper half slowing it down.

"It's still fucking me!"

"We see that," Morgana shouts.

Her and Nikki bind the upper half, tying the free arm with it, it's head flails wildly. They rush over lifting his legs to free the lower half from him, his screams grow deeper as he goes over the edge, Nikki frees a leg just before his orgasm explodes inside the mock vagina. It continues riding him, until Morgana frees the other leg. She loops the rope around the crotch, leaving enough slack, both fighting the kicking legs, fighting to wrap them from the knees down together, hog tying them best they can, to keep them from bucking. Dylan breaks free from his petrifying orgasm to help tie the legs to the torso in attempt to further subdue the mannequin, as it continues to make heavy raspy blowing noises, which they all assume is screaming. Morgana drags it to a closet, closing it in.

"I don't ever... ever want to see you getting off again. Also; why were you fucking with that thing," Nikki yelled.

"I told you! I told you not to mess with it! What if you were alone, then what?! I don't know if it can actually feel or if it's just doing whatever you somehow taught it. Either it was going to get every orgasm from you that it could, or not stop until it got one, which if it cannot achieve such a feeling; fuck your dick to dust, or worse once it realized it wasn't getting one. Stop fucking with it." Morgana scolded.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think that would happen, I was just jacking off on it. I found some videos with a chick that looks like it." Dylan cried.

"I don't wanna hear that shit," Nikki snapped.

"Nor do I," Morgana added.

"Just stop this shit. Get a god damn prostitute before you think of unleashing some sex crazed poltergeist!"

"So what do we do with it?"

"It is probably fueled by your ejaculate, bringing it to life, we keep it tied up and wait to see what happens, hopefully the thing exhaust itself, returning inanimate," Morgana explains.

"And you, dumbass... don't fuck with it. I hope you got off and it was worth it."

"I wonder if he would've offered himself to it, if it presented itself while he was awake," Morgana walked out.

"He probably would," Nikki followed.

"No I wouldn't!"

"Yeah, yeah," they retorted.

The next day Morgana carried the shaking thing to her office where she would keep a camera on it. Dylan locked eye's with it, causing it to convulse and start that raspy hollow breathing. He felt his cock jump, yelping and running away in fear.

JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers