Amorous Goods: The Anklet Pair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too bad," Jan said. "I'll have to keep that as an unfulfilled bucket list item."

***

When we were home sitting with our usual glass of wine at sunset, Jan again mentioned the airport lounge hot wife.

"I wonder if she finds it as thrilling as I do flirting with her targets?" she pondered. "How many guys does she just turn on, then leave them sitting there with a hard-on?"

"That is rather cruel of you," I said.

"You know I'll always take care of you," she replied seductively.

Jan set her glass of wine on the end table and slid out of her swivel chair to kneel on the floor. She crawled on her hands and knees toward me with a mischievous look in her eyes. Stopping when she was in front of me, she began working on my belt and zipper to release my growing member.

She took it in her mouth and began her familiar head bobbing. The unusual quirky humming sound she sometimes makes when doing this always gets me very excited.

Five minutes later, she was still enthusiastically working my shaft when she stopped humming to look up at me, saying in a commanding tone "You can do it! Cum in my mouth."

She was giving me one of her very rare blowjobs, which she usually saves for when she wants something.

***

Jan and I have been married for decades. Sex with her is great because she's so open about it. She always enjoys flirting with guys. That's one of the reasons I married her. She started flirting with me and followed through to make it permanent.

Even after we married, she would often tease me with comments such as pointing out a waiter or some other guy and say "Oh, yes. I'd do him." Or she would point out to me a sexy young woman in a mini-skirt and boots, asking "Did you see the one across the street?" I would say "Of course." And she might respond with "In your dreams. She's too young for you."

But, even at our age in our late forties, Jan can turn the heads of younger guys. At five-foot seven, with shoulder length dark auburn hair, she's very sexy when she dresses in tight jeans and knee-high boots. And I love the look when she wears a short tight dress with low-cut top and some of her bras. They hold up her ample boobs to jiggle in an eye-catching way.

Now that our kids are grown and out of the house, we sometimes have sex with others. But they're couples about our age. We both agreed we don't want to play with single men or women or with anyone as young as our own kids. We prefer playing with other couples about our age who have their own secure relationship.

Another rule we have is we must both be in the same room when one of us is playing. We both have the same attitude that sex with others is more fun when we're watching our spouse enjoying it.

If I'm with another woman, I'll get into a position where I know Jan can see me entering her. And Jan always looks around for me to make eye contact and smiles when she's taking on another guy's stiff shaft. It's like we're putting on a show for each other. We sometimes deviated from this same room rule when we were in the same house at a party. But, for the most part, we both prefer to entertain each other.

***

Jan mostly works remotely from home on a computer or sometimes going into the local office. The company she works for is a large enterprise, and her manager occasionally wants her at the corporate office once or twice each year for a week-long team building event, or to work with others on a special project. They pay her expenses for air travel to that city, a nice hotel room, and meals.

Jan has fallen into the habit of using the same up-scale hotel near her corporate headquarters. Most of the other co-workers at her company use a different hotel for a lower rate within her company's authorized amount. But Jan found although her favorite hotel has higher rates for their better service, this hotel manager always lowered his rate on request, if they weren't full. So, she enjoys their better rooms and services, without any of her co-workers around. On her fourth trip, the regular hotel bartender at happy hour even recognized her.

Her workdays there usually end at five o'clock local time, and she's at the hotel bar forty-five minutes later. She's usually back in her room by eight o'clock texting or Skype video chatting with me. We'll call each other and chat on the phone before I finally head to bed, and she settles in to read a book.

During those calls, she would sometimes tell me about talking to people at the bar. I would joke with her asking; "Would you do him?"

Sometimes she'll reply, "No, they were women." or "Oh, yes! But I miss you. And we have our same room rule. I just want to come home to cuddle with you."

***

When my wife expressed her interest in the airport bar hot wife, and that it would be an unfulfilled bucket list dream, it sparked an idea. I enjoy giving her presents. And our 'same room' rule when we are enjoying sex with others is really her rule to watch me. Although I like watching her, I'm not jealous if she does go off with another guy without me at a house party. We both enjoy playing to entertain each other. But I also enjoy hearing the excitement in her voice as she describes it to me later. So, I decided to give her a special present.

I passed a house on my way to work at a data center a few weeks ago. The sign "Amorous Goods" caught my attention, so I decided to stop in to see if I could find a tasteful anklet for Jan.

When I entered the old house, the small bell above the door jingled announcing me. I looked around at the various cabinets of artifacts, not immediately seeing anything which might meet my needs.

A young woman came out of a green curtained door in the back of the shop. "Hi, I'm Vikki, the owner of this store. Is there anything in particular I might help you find?"

"I'm interested in finding an ankle bracelet for my wife," I said.

"You might be in luck," Vikki said. "Morgana just recently prepared two for sale. She might have one available. Morgana!" Vikki called out, and an older woman came through the same curtained door.

"This gentleman is looking for an anklet for his wife," Vikki said. "Do you have one of those two you were working on?"

"Why, yes. I do have one left."

Morgana walked over to a low display case of rings and bracelets. Reaching under the bottom of the display case, she retrieved a small black box, opening it, and withdrawing a silver anklet. As she held it out to me, she asked "Do you know what an anklet often meant when worn by a woman alone in a nightclub or bar?"

"I assume you mean she's advertising herself as a hot wife," I said.

"Indeed." Morgana replied. "So, are you wanting your wife to be more ... adventurous?"

"I doubt she can be any more adventurous than she already is," I chuckled. "I'm just looking for a simple anklet, similar to one she saw another woman wearing."

"Well, this one has special properties," Morgana explained. "When your wife wears this, you'll probably find her far more adventurous in bed with you."

I took the anklet from her hand and held it open. It had just three hearts dangling from it and was otherwise like the one Jan described on the hot wife at the airport bar. But this was one she could wear discretely without the words 'Hot Wife' on it.

"How much is this?" I asked. When Morgana showed me a price tag, I said "That's awfully steep for just a bracelet. I could probably buy ten of these in another jewelry store."

"Not like this one," Morgana said. She leaned in a little toward me and stared into my eyes, then stood straight again. "Your wife won't go along with the game you're about to play with just any anklet. But she will with this one."

I held it up again. "And what if she doesn't like it?"

"If she doesn't agree to your wish when wearing this," Morgana replied, "We'll give you a full refund."

***

I purchased one other item for my plan with my wife. I found a Wii Vibe remote control vibrator. This was one she could insert and wear discretely under her clothes, and I could control it via my cellphone when she authorized it on her phone. Jan has a large collection of sex toys, and I often buy her new ones. So, this wasn't an unusual gift from me.

I then prepared a short letter and business card to complete my plan. The letter said:

*****

Surprise!

You like to flirt with guys. We've agreed that when we play with others, your rule is we must be in the 'same room.' But you also tease me by saying "Oh, yes. I would do him!"

The Urban Dictionary defines "HOT WIFE" as "A married woman who pursues sex with men other than her husband. Her husband knows about her activities and consents to them."

On this trip, I'm giving you my consent (one time only), and the opportunity to ignore your same room rule and have fun to really be a "hot wife"!

Give the enclosed card to your target of the evening. If the two of you comply with my instructions on it, you and I are still good together. I'll consider this a different kind of threesome.

Have some fun and be safe. I love you,

*****

I also prepared a business card on my computer and printed it on cardstock. The front of the card said:

------Hot Wife Hall Pass.

---My wife sometimes tells me; "I would do him."

---So, I'm giving her my permission.

---Tonight, you're the lucky winner.

I signed my first name on the front of the card. On the back of the card, it listed instructions for her to follow:

Conditions:

--Before starting, text winner's name and event location to husband.

--Winner: Use wife's cellphone, take pic with cock in wife's mouth, send to husband.

----Bonus: More than one winner requires some video.

--Winner: Sign and date card (first name only)

--To redeem, wife promises to give husband swallowing BJ.

*****

Jan is sometimes forgetful. She often has problems remembering people's names. She once laughingly resolved to remember at least the first name of every guy she fucked and sucked. So, I thought the name and date requirement was a good touch.

Also texting me the name and place was more out of concern for her safety. I would at least know who she is with, and where they're going, before they end up in private. And she can always point out to her partner the message was already sent to stop any potential abuse.

That last line to redeem it for my permission was my way of getting more out of it. I consider it a special treat, when she's sucking me and remains focused on my pleasure until I'm done. Jan feigns her displeasure when I suggest it, but I can tell by the sounds she makes she enjoys her control over me when giving me a blowjob.

She also says I'm the only one allowed to ever finish in her mouth. She usually complains of the thickness or volume when she does, but she teases me and does it as a part of our back and forth controlling relationship. She only allows me to cum in her mouth when she wants to take total control of me, knowing I'll agree to anything. So, I thought a good "quid pro quo" for my hot wife hall pass was to receive my own special treat when she returns.

The day before Jan left for her business trip, I put the anklet from Amorous Goods in a side pocket of her suitcase without telling her. I folded the hall pass card inside the letter and slipped them in one of the little-used side pockets of the wallet from her purse when she wasn't watching. She always keeps that wallet with her, regardless of which purse she uses.

Then I told her to pack the new vibrator. We never tried it remotely, and it might be a fun way for us to play during one of our video Skype calls during this trip.

***

Business Trip

Jan had plans with work friends the first two evenings she was away. On Wednesday, she texted me from her hotel room that she was finished at work and planning on a drink at the hotel bar happy hour.

I texted back: 'Check the side pocket of your suitcase. I have a surprise for you there.'

A few minutes later she replied: 'I love it!'

Me: 'It's not a Hot Wife anklet. But you can wear this anywhere.'

From Jan's phone: 'I just put it on. Now I'm heading downstairs for a drink. TTYL' [Talk To You Later]

She texted me as she was finishing her second Martini at almost seven o'clock her time.

Jan texted: 'The bartender remembered me. He gave me two Martinis at the same time before happy hour ended.'

I replied: 'Is he the same thirty-year-old from the prior trips?'

Jan: 'Yes. Other than a large tattoo, he's cute.'

Me: 'Anyone else there?'

Jan: 'Young British accent guy. He's on a business trip, too.'

Me: 'Bartender had a girlfriend. Still?'

Jan: 'Broke it off with her.'

She only had this night and one more before returning home. And the last full night of these trips usually meant the co-workers going out together. So, this night would be her last happy hour with her favorite bartender during this trip.

I texted back: 'I dare you to rob the cradle!'

Jan knew what I meant. She liked the attention of younger guys. And she considered anyone ten years younger than her to be a "boy toy". But she draws a line at any under thirty-five years old as uncomfortably close to our kids' ages.

Jan texted: 'We'll see. My food is here. TTYL'

I didn't hear from her for another forty-five minutes. It was almost eight o'clock when my phone dinged with her incoming text.

Jan sent: 'I'm wearing the toy.'

I sent: 'Good. Try authorizing me for control.'

A few minutes passed, and she texted: 'It's not working.'

Me: 'Open the We-Connect app. Tap the upper right. And click connect lover.'

Jan: 'I don't see that. I'm not a techie.'

Me: 'We'll have to try another time.'

Jan: 'Darn. Darren and Troy are waiting to see how I feel with it.'

Me: 'LOL You told them about it?'

Jan: 'Yes. Troy (Bartender) and Darren (Brit) were talking about their past girlfriends. I mentioned toys.'

Me: 'You talked about your collection?'

Jan: 'I told them what a girl wants, then mentioned this new one.'

Me: 'Too bad we can't show them how a girl reacts.'

Jan: 'Troy is ending his shift soon. He and Darren asked if I wanted to join them bar hopping.'

Me: 'LOL They're hitting on you!'

Jan: 'No way! I'm old enough to be their mother.'

Me: 'Yes, WAY! Go for it!'

Jan: 'I've had three drinks already, so probably not.'

Jan's use of "probably" told me she was at least thinking about going out bar hopping with them. She might be subtly looking for my reaction. So, I decided this was my opening.

Me: 'Check the small inside pocket of your wallet.'

About two minutes went by, and I started wondering if she found the card, or if she was now mad at me for putting it there. Then my phone rang with her call.

"Oh. My. God!" Jan exclaimed. "When did you do this?"

"Just before you left. Feel like using it?"

"Troy and Darren are both laughing."

I could hear the two male voices in the background saying, "Pick me." "No, Pick me!"

"I told you. You have admirers. Now that you've shown them the card, it's time to put up or shut up. They're calling your bluff."

Jan said in a quiet, innocent voice, "I can't decide."

"I'll make a deal with you. For each first name texted to me and signed on the card, you owe me another blowjob after you return. Take them both if you want. But be safe and text me who you're with and where you're going before you leave the bar. And text me some pics, too. You're in control to have fun if you choose to do it."

"I'll have to think about it," Jan said shyly. "I'll call you later." Then, she hung up.

***

I wasn't jealous about this situation. After all, I gave her my consent as a gift and encouraged her to do this. The only thing making me nervous was we've always played with others at the same time.

Jan and I have been to several house parties where I've watched her with one or two other guys. Most of the time we played with others, her with another guy or me with another woman, we were in the same room or at least in the same house with other married couples. This time I knew she was in somewhat safe hands with her favorite bartender and routine hotel guest. Neither would risk their jobs by abusing her. So, this was probably the best case to allow her to have her hot wife bucket list fun without me. But this would still be a first for her playing without me along, while I sit home alone. And Jan knows me well enough to realize even my blowjob payback condition was more of a tongue-in-cheek "cost" to make her think about it. In my mind, I was thinking of this more like giving her a gift card for a spa treatment.

As the minutes passed, I was anxious to know what was going on in her mind and in the bar. Was she irritated at me for suggesting it? Was she considering it and talking to the guys? Then my phone dinged with an incoming text.

Jan: Troy, my room... and maybe Darren!'

So, she decided to use the hall pass! The anxious part now for me was not knowing the details of what was happening. Our usual cryptic texts can be exciting when she's flirting with me. But this was different. For all I knew, Jan might be getting nailed right now!

I tried to distract myself and pass the time with an old sci-fi movie I've seen several times before. But the uncertainty of what Jan might be doing without me there was both exciting and nerve-wracking. The minutes passed, and I wasn't paying much attention to the movie when my phone dinged with another incoming text.

From Jan's phone: Darren here. Sitting this one out, just watching. Not cheating on the girlfriend.'

A few seconds later, I received another text with a picture. It was taken in Jan's room, which I knew from Skype calls with her. It was a close-up sideview from her left which didn't show her whole face. Troy was apparently lying on her bed, with Jan leaning over him. I recognized her wedding ring, with her left hand holding a cock that was about an inch longer than mine and a little wider, the soft purple head of the shaft just touching her lips. Then another picture came showing her face closer to his hips, with her lips closed around Troy's fleshy shaft and half of it inside her mouth.

Me (texting back): Nice! Keep her safe and have fun. More pics, video, or Skype would be appreciated.'

Now all I could do was sit back and wait, the anxiety gnawing at me knowing Jan was sucking her young bartender's cock. The feelings weren't of regret for encouraging her or anger at her for doing it. This was more a melancholy feeling when we first sent a present to one of our young grandkids and missed out on being there to enjoy their excitement as they opened it. The tension in my stomach was wanting to be there to watch my wife enjoying my present!

***

It was fifteen minutes later when my phone buzzed with the next text. I jerked suddenly as I anxiously picked up the phone wondering what to expect, since my instructions didn't require any more texts. I wondered if something might have gone wrong. Was she still safe?

The text from Jan's phone merely said: Part one.' This came with an attached video.

I excitedly opened the phone link app on my tablet computer and downloaded the video. The computer provided a larger screen to view whatever they sent to me.

Double-clicking the file, the video began with Jan bobbing her head on Troy's member. The room was dimly lit from the nightstand lights. The earlier photo apparently used the cellphone flash to clearly show her. But, even in this dim lighting, I could see Jan's head with the poorly lit cock in her mouth. Jan gets excited and moans a lot when she's feeling a cock stiffen as it responds in her mouth, knowing she's controlling the guy. So, the main advantage of video was hearing her excited moans and slurping sounds as she kept him under her control and sucked him.