Amorous Goods: The Anklet Pair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the first few minutes watching her head bobbing in the video blowjob, I heard my cellphone ping with another text. Then a few seconds later, another ping for a second text. A third ping came seconds after that. But the video I was watching held my full attention for the moment, and I reached down to adjust my stiffening shaft. Her sounds on the video were getting me even more excited, as I started rubbing my hard-on through my pants.

After the close-up of her usual few minutes of sucking, the video panned back, and I watched as my naked wife laid down on the bed to spread her legs. The new anklet on her right leg briefly caught the light with a glint. She reached to the nightstand and picked up a small bottle of lube, handing it to Troy.

"I'm a little older than your last girlfriend," Jan said. "Use a few drops of this on your cock to help."

"Not yet," Troy said. "I want to play a little."

I watched as Troy squirted some of the lube on his fingers, then crawled between Jan's legs to slide his fingers into her.

Darren was doing a good job with the phone camera as he moved it to show Troy's hand press fully up to Jan's bare, shaved opening, with at least two fingers probing deep inside. He backed off with the camera to show her face as her eyes grew wide.

"Oh, yes! You've found the spot!" she said excitedly.

She started squirming as Troy probed deep inside at her G-spot. The video swept back and forth between capturing what Troy was doing with his hand, and the expressions on her face. Troy kept his fingers inside her working that spot, and occasionally used his tongue on her clit. This went on for several minutes, with Jan's head jerking up a little and her moans growing. Darren caught her face on camera when her mouth opened as she started moaning louder, "Oh, ... Oh, ... OHHH, ... OHHHH!", and her head went back as the orgasm hit.

"Hmmm," Troy said. "It seems we have a wet one down here."

Darren swept the camera back to her waist to show a wet spot growing on the sheets under Jan's ass.

"When you hit that spot inside long enough," I heard her say "it's a different kind of orgasm and I sometimes get very wet. Not often. But when it's done right ... And you did!"

"Now it's my turn," Troy said, as he spread a few drops of lube on the head of his long, stiff shaft. Jan pulled her legs up and grabbed her knees to hold them apart as Troy crawled onto the bed between them. Darren moved the camera in for a closer view from the side of her hip to see the cockhead as Troy slid it up and down in her slit, feeling for the opening.

Troy pressed his hips forward and easily slid his hard member into her. He paused with his hips pressed firmly against Jan's ass, his cock buried deep inside. The camera pulled back as Jan wrapped her legs around his back, hooking her feet together at his lower back. She wrapped her arms around Troy's shoulders and stared up into his eyes. Jan then glanced at the cellphone camera when Darren moved back a little further to sit in a chair near the bed.

The camera view seemed to bounce slightly but rhythmically. And Jan was looking at the cameraman when she said, "You look so hot stroking yourself like that. Don't cum on the chair. I want you to shoot it on me when you're ready."

With the nightstand light on the other side of Jan, when Troy pulled back out a little, I could see the definite outline of her lover's shaft. I could clearly see him as he shoved his hips pushing and pulling his cock, bucking against her thighs, his rod sliding it in and out of her.

The video scene started to bounce a little faster as Darren stroked himself. It only lasted a minute more before I heard Darren say, "Oh, heck with it. I'm joining in."

"Not so fast," Jan said, "We have instructions to follow."

"Oh, fuck!" The camera shifted and the video ended.

I thought 'Wow. That was a hot scene. It's too bad he ended it so early.'

I picked up my phone and looked at the new texts.

Jan's phone: 'Darren'

The second text came with a picture and text below it. 'I joined in. Couldn't take the pressure!!!'

This had a picture from a top-down point of view showing Jan's whole face. There was a different cock poised above her, with her right hand grasping it. Again, I recognized the one ring she always wore on her right hand. The third text had the picture of Darren's stiff shaft halfway in her mouth and her hand still guiding it.

I texted back: 'Good girl. You're following instructions!'

I decided I wouldn't interrupt them with any further texts, since watching the first video delayed my response, and I didn't know what they might be doing at this moment. While I enjoyed watching their first video with Troy starting on her, my wife was now feeling two cocks thrusting into her. And mine was now uncomfortably stiff in my pants.

I knew that I would have to wait quite a while for Jan's call later. It was time for me to pour a drink and try to relax. I expected her to enjoy her young boy toys for at least the next hour without stopping for me again. And I was certain she would call me after they left. She would want to talk about it before going to sleep, and that would be my time with her to enjoy her excitement.

I set my tablet computer down, going into the kitchen to fix a drink and try to forget my own frustrated hard-on.

Twenty minutes later it was about ten-thirty and my phone pinged with another text.

From Jan's phone: 'Here's Part 2.'

This text had another video attached, which I downloaded on my computer and began watching.

After Darren had taken the two pictures of his stiff fleshy shaft over and entering her mouth, he apparently sent those to me (as instructed). Then he turned on the video recording again. The camera moved around a lot as he reached over Jan, and finally set it on the nightstand propped up (probably against the light). From this angle, the light was better, shining right on Jan and the guys from her right side.

I watched the video showing Darren when he leaned back, kneeling on the other side of Jan's face, as he reinserted his shaft in her mouth. He was deliberately trying for the best camera angle for my benefit. Troy had pulled her ass to the edge of the bed closer to the nightstand, where he could stand to continue enjoying her with her ass in better light and making space for Darren to lean over while fucking her face. With her feet and knees up and spread open for Troy, I could even see the new jewelry on her right ankle.

Jan reached up to grab Darren's cock with her right hand to control it. She took it out of her mouth as she moaned, "Oh...Oh" to Troy's thrusts. Then she returned it to her mouth as I heard her; "Mmmph...Mmmph" when she closed her lips around the fleshy shaft and Darren shoved in and out. He fucked her mouth that way for a few seconds before she pulled his cock out and changed to sucking his balls to give her jaw muscles a break.

I watched as Jan turned her face to the side, pressing his stiff shaft to the right side of her face and sucking his balls toward her mouth. Her moans were getting louder, and I could tell she was lost in the moment as her pleasure built. Her hand was quickly rubbing alongside that rod against her cheek as she sucked his balls and Troy fucked her.

Jan likes being fucked and sucking another guy at the same time. She says the orgasmic waves get her to just under her threshold of a full-blown orgasm, and she can shift her focus between the two to stay at that peak longer. She enjoys that as long as possible before she orgasms. But it was usually my cock in her mouth when she's doing these threesomes! I would fuck her while she sucked another husband until he was hard, then we'd switch for him to cum inside her. I knew she doesn't usually like me cumming in her mouth, so I would control it and warn her when I was getting too close.

Darren's breathing and thrusts against the side of her face were getting much faster, and I realized he was getting closer to his own orgasm. Troy's steady thrusts were distracting Jan, and she wasn't paying attention to Darren's excitement. When she returned Darren's cock to her mouth again, I knew she was in for a surprise. And I hoped she wouldn't over-react.

I couldn't hold back my excitement any longer. I unzipped my pants and pulled my own shaft out, stroking myself as I watched in anticipation. I wanted to relax and wait for her call, so I could enjoy my release when talking to her. But this video was just too erotic!

Sure enough, I soon saw Darren straighten his back. He pushed into Jan's mouth as he moaned "Oh...Oh...Oh" with each eruption. I had my right hand sliding up and down on my own cock as I watched the video of this guy shooting his cum into Jan's mouth. She looked more exciting than any porn actress, and I stroked faster.

At the first spurt of his cum, Jan's eyes shot wide open. Her head jerked back a little, and she coughed slightly as the first cum shot hit the back of her throat and made her gag. But she managed to keep it all in her mouth as Darren kept his cock there. He wasn't letting her mouth get away.

I knew he surprised her. And her relatively subdued reaction surprised me. She was obviously calm and acting in control. Taking it in her hand as he finished, she withdrew the softening shaft from her mouth and licked and sucked the final drops off the tip. Then she swallowed all of it.

"My husband's the only one who ever came in my mouth," Jan said quietly.

"Sorry," Darren said. "I was too worked up from watching."

"I liked it," she replied with a little enthusiasm, which surprised me. "I think I'll do that more often."

"You were fantastic," Darren said. "My girlfriend never sucks my balls like that."

Jan let go of Darren, as she reached for Troy's shoulders again, pulling him down to lean over her. With her legs splayed wide and her feet on his back, Troy kept pumping into her. She looked at Troy as she softly and in a sexy voice addressed Darren; "Maybe your girlfriend would appreciate a second cock as much as I do."

She pulled Troy's head down next to hers and put her mouth close to his ear. "That's it. Pump me with your hard cock! Feel my pussy pull you in. I want you to cum inside me!"

Troy was pumping a little faster with her encouragement, and I increased my own speed stroking my rock-hard shaft. Soon, Troy stood straight and grabbed her thighs, pulling her tight against him. His hips pushed as close as possible to her snatch. He bucked slightly with each shot as he pumped his load deep inside my wife, before finally relaxing and leaning over her.

As Troy's cock was filling Jan, my own pressure built, and my stiff shaft soon felt like it was about to burst. I grabbed a paper napkin with my left hand and covered the head of my cock to catch the mess. I continued stroking rapidly with my right hand as I felt the familiar tingle in my legs when the first shot of cum erupted for my own release. My own tension subsided with the next two spurts into the napkin. After wiping the last drops of cum from the tip, my member softened enough for me to tuck back into my pants.

Watching this video of Jan with Troy and Darren was better than being in the same room with her at a swinger party. In those same room sessions, I usually have another wife to fuck, while Jan is doing the other husband. It's distracting trying to fuck another woman and watching your own wife at the same time. But this allowed me to focus on the details of Jan with the two other guys.

Since the video was at least fifteen minutes old I wondered what Jan was doing at this moment. While I was jerking off to their erotic scene, they had moved on and were now doing something else.

The video was still running, as it showed Jan grabbing the nearby box of tissues, pulling several out. She handed the box to Troy. "Here, don't drip on my bed."

She used the tissues at her opening to catch the cum when he pulled out. After taking more tissues and wiping at the wetness, she turned her head toward the nightstand and the cellphone.

Jan smiled as she rolled over toward the phone camera and me. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did, dear. That was 'Round One'." Jan's eyes widened and in a higher and innocent voice she continued, "The guys haven't seen my toys. And I haven't gone over-the-top with a cock in me, yet." She laughed as she reached to pick up the cellphone. "Talk to you later." Then the video ended.

I thought 'Now that's my Jan! Always in charge.' I could hardly wait to talk to her or for her to return and repay me for the hall pass.

I waited until well after midnight for her call and was a little concerned that it was getting so late with no call or any further texts. But I managed to relax and finally fell asleep, knowing she was safe.

I only received one more text from her the next morning on Thursday.

She sent: 'Worn out but feeling VERY good! Talk to you later.'

I assumed she would spend the day at work and call me when she returned to her room at just after five o'clock.

***

By seven o'clock that Thursday evening, I still didn't hear from my wife. Again, this was out of character for her, so I texted 'Everything OK?'

It was over an hour later after eight o'clock when she responded 'Everything's great. See you tomorrow.'

Again, I gave her the benefit of any doubts, assuming she was out as usual with her co-workers for their final evening together and probably just too tired.

***

Returning Home

With no further texts from her Thursday night or even Friday morning, I drove to the airport at around three o'clock to pick her up as planned. I was relieved when I saw my gorgeous wife standing as usual at the curb outside the arrival's door.

I was just surprised with the way she was dressed. She would normally wear conservative dress or slacks when traveling. But this time she was wearing her short black cocktail dress with four-inch heels, and she still had the new anklet above her right foot.

"Oh, My God!" she exclaimed when we hugged. "That was incredible. I really owe you."

"Let's throw your suitcase in the back," I said, "and you can tell me about it on the drive home."

I wasn't mad at her for the lack of communication since she seemed to have fun with my present. But I was feeling relieved that she was now back home safely.

We pulled out of the airport, and she started giving me a blow-by-blow retelling of her next hours with the guys.

"After the guys came in me that first time Wednesday night, I sent you the video at ten thirty and we paused to take quick showers. They took turns soaping me up, and even dried me. Feeling two young guys running their hands all over me with the towels was incredible and got me worked up again."

"So, I know what you want for your birthday:" I said with a chuckle, "a towel boy for after showers."

Jan laughed. "Well, they did such a good job, I thought I should repay their efforts. So, I showed them what I could do with my tongue under the bottom of their balls to get them hard again. Then I used my Celebrator wand on my clit, as Troy talked Darren through finding my G-spot."

"Did you get really wet again?"

"You know I love it when you do that to me, but I didn't get as wet the second time. I then got on my hands and knees for them to spit-roast me, this time with Darren fucking me from behind and Troy in my mouth. When I swallowed after Troy came, I was so turned on with Darren still pumping into me I orgasmed with an 'over the top' one that seemed to go on forever! After Darren finally came in me, I calmed down. It was after midnight, and I just collapsed on the bed. I told the guys they could use me any way they wanted. It seems they still had more energy, so they stayed playing with me until they couldn't get it up anymore. It was probably after two in the morning when they finally left. I was so worn out I quickly fell asleep before I had the energy to call you."

"I wondered why you didn't call or text," I said. "But I trusted you were safe."

"I was a sticky mess yesterday morning when I woke to my alarm. I had just enough time to send you that quick text, then managed a good shower and made it into work on time. But I just couldn't get them out of my mind all day at work."

"Did you see them again yesterday?" I asked.

Jan was silent for a few seconds, then said "Well, ... after work yesterday, I felt like I was starving. I skipped the employee get together and went to the hotel bar at five-thirty, planning to get something to eat. Troy and Darren were both there, and the feeling came again. I was feeling anxious for Troy to get off work! And I thought since I already texted you their names, you knew them. "

"You did him again last night?" I asked surprised, my voice rising with some irritation.

Jan looked down a little shyly. "I couldn't help it," she finally said defensively. "It was still early, and Darren was the only other person in the bar. I felt like I couldn't wait any longer for something to eat. So, I went behind the bar to kneel and went down on Troy."

"You sucked him off in the bar?" I asked, my voice now rising in surprise.

"I don't know why," Jan said. "I was feeling hungry and just felt like I needed to do it."

"After he got off work," I asked as I started to calm down, knowing it was already done, "what time did he leave your room last night?"

Jan was looking down at her hands for a long moment, her fingers twisting her wedding ring on her left hand.

"Come on'" I said in a demanding tone. "Let's hear it!"

"Well, Darren recorded me kneeling there when Troy came in my mouth," she admitted. "His cum felt SO good going down, I just closed my eyes enjoying it. When I looked back up at Darren holding my cellphone pointed at me, he looked excited. So, I took Darren back to my room a few minutes later, and he left just after midnight. He said he had an early flight this morning, and he needed some sleep."

"And ...?" I asked drawing it out knowing there was more to this, and I left that one word open for her to finish.

"Troy joined us as soon as he got off work at nine o'clock," Jan said after a slight hesitation, then she slowly added "and I finally fell asleep for two hours this morning, before my alarm went off. I had to shower to go back into the office for the final meeting."

"Troy spent the night," I said in a neutral tone, realizing she only mentioned Darren leaving.

"I think Troy took a Viagra," she said with a little more excitement in her voice. "I managed to get him hard again, and again. And we fucked again this morning before I went into the shower." She was sounding excited again as she remembered.

"So, when I was worried about you not calling or texting after work yesterday and this morning," I said in a calm voice, "you were giving Troy a blowjob, fucking Darren, and doing Troy several more times. I'm surprised you had the energy,"

"I texted you last night," Jan said defensively.

"That was after eight o'clock," I said, "and you probably wore Darren out by then."

"But Troy arrived to take over," Jan said as she reminisced excitedly, "and Darren stayed to act as cameraman. I'll give you my cellphone later," she added quickly, "I got it all on video, like your instructions said." She was again sounding excited and confident that she had done something right.

I just shook my head, relieved that she was now safely back with me. "Well, that should be hours of entertainment," I said as I conceded with a chuckle. "You certainly took my hall pass for a long drive."

Jan looked silently back at her hands, again playing with her wedding ring.

This shyness and hesitation were out of character for my wife. It was as if something was wrong, and she knew it. "Okay," I said with a resigned tone to my voice. "What else?"