Amorous Goods: The Anklet Pair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you said drive, I almost forgot," she admitted. "Troy gave me a ride to the airport. And I talked him into one final blowjob in the cellphone parking area. But he was spent and couldn't cum anymore. After twenty minutes, he still couldn't cum in my mouth, and I had to go in to catch my flight."

"A twenty-minute blowjob? Why, you slut!" I said in a joking tone and smiled.

"I feel like I've been starving since takeoff," she went on. "And there were no guys in my aisle on the plane!"

"You were looking to give someone else a blowjob?" I asked incredulously. "Our same room rule is back in effect!" I said, now a little harshly. "If you want a do-over, we'll need to discuss what you'll owe me for the hall pass extensions."

I accepted her activities with no real worry or concern over the sex. But something was definitely wrong with all of this. It wasn't that Jan fucked two other guys. I gave her the hall pass as a gift to do that. And I could even accept the fact she extended it for the rest of her trip, since she got even more fun from my hall pass gift.

It was her hesitation and shyness when telling me about the extra time she spent with them, her ditching her co-workers on her last evening, and her lack of calls after that last video text which was out of character for her. She didn't just take advantage of my hall pass. There was something else wrong with her behavior I couldn't quite understand.

And she doesn't like sucking me off very often. But here she's describing her hunger for cum shots from other guys!

We've always had the pact to never lie to each other. And she wasn't lying to me. But she was holding back and not as assertive or confident as her usual self.

This wasn't the woman I married, and I would need to watch her a little more closely to find out what else might be different about her.

***

When we arrived home, we walked into the house, and Jan kicked off her heels in the foyer, then she stopped me in the living room. She reached into her purse and pulled out the Hall Pass business card, handing it to me. On the back were the two names signed: Troy, Darren, dated Wednesday, Thursday, and today.

Reaching down to the hem of her short dress, Jan lifted it up and over her head, discarding it to the side. She had gone "commando" for her flight without bra or panties and was now standing in front of me wearing just her new anklet!

She slid her hand down to my crotch feeling through my pants as she rubbed me. "Now, about redeeming myself for my pass...." and she dropped to her knees in front of me. She looked up at me and smiled. "By the way, I WANT you to cum in my mouth. I'm hungry and my pussy's VERY sore." She started opening my zipper, then added "And I might even consider giving you a hall pass, as long as I get a video, too."

***

Finding the Anklet

I woke at my usual time early the next morning. I was sitting at the breakfast table with my tablet computer and coffee, while Jan slept in.

It was a tiring night. Sore pussy or not, she seemed insatiable yesterday afternoon and last night. She more than redeemed herself with the blowjob, taking my stiff shaft into her throat for the first time ever and without gagging! She kept at me repeatedly sucking me up again and riding me until I was ready to cum, then turning around to quickly take it in her mouth.

I eventually talked her into taking a break for dinner. Even though I prepared her favorite dinner, grilled salmon with her favorite wine, a chardonnay, Jan just sat at the dinner table barely picking at her food. And she didn't drink any of the wine. After I was done with my dinner, she went at me again for a third and fourth time, getting me up and swallowing it all. Then she used her toys on herself before she finally fell asleep. I would have slept in as well, except for my usual body-clock waking me.

I heard the door chime, and I went to answer it, walking through the living room and down the two steps into the foyer. Opening the front door, I found a tall attractive somewhat older woman with red hair standing there.

"You bought an anklet last week from 'Amorous Goods'," she immediately said in a commanding tone. "I need to see it."

"We'll need to wait for my wife to get up," I said. "She has it. Why do you need to see it?"

"Did she wear it yet?" the woman asked.

Jan came out of the hallway from the bedrooms behind me. Her long dark auburn hair was wild and unkempt from our previous night's activities, and she was naked, not dressed in her usual morning workout clothes. The woman pushed past me coming into the house. She took the two steps up from the foyer landing, her eyes fixed on the anklet above Jan's right foot.

"You put it on!" the woman said, somewhat disappointed.

"What's going on, Ted?" Jan asked, ignoring our visitor. "I was coming out to get you to come back to bed. Come on back!" she said insistently.

"What's going on? This is not like you in the morning," I said. "You said last night you were sore before we started."

The woman looked at me. "It's the anklet. I made that a long time ago. She's had sex several times since she put it on, right?"

I hesitated before answering. "We were playing a game when she was away on business, and there were two guys Wednesday evening," I offered. "But she went back to them the next night for much more. Last night she was all over me, and I think she hasn't had any solid food for two days."

"Come on, Ted," Jan said as she wrapped her arms around me. "I want you back in the bedroom ... or right here in the living room. Wherever you want." She started pulling down the zipper of my pants. "You can fuck me in the ass, if you want," and I grabbed her wrists to stop her. She turned to look at the woman, saying "You can join us, too."

The woman reached into her purse and pulled out a short white cord. "Here," she said as she handed it to me. "Wrap this around her wrists. It will calm her a little. But it's just a temporary respite from her cravings."

After I wrapped the cord around Jan's wrists, she just stood there calmly and silently staring at it.

"What's going on?" I asked the stranger.

"My name is Rylan Stephens, and I made a pair of these anklets. They were to remain as a set, but someone separated them. And your wife's unusual behavior is the result."

"Then I'll just take the anklet off her," I said as I knelt to try the clasp, but it wouldn't open. "It's stuck."

"You won't be able to remove it," she said. "It's a one-way clasp, which won't come off until she's dead."

"That's just sick," I said. "I'll get a pair of bolt cutters from the garage."

"You might try that," she said calmly. "But it won't work. As soon as they cut through, the ends will reattach. You can't remove it, but I can help."

"Then take it off her!"

"I can't do it here," Rylan said. "Bring her to the Amorous Goods shop where you bought the anklet, this evening at seven o'clock. I'll have what we need there to control her behavior and try to help you open the clasp."

"I don't believe magic could make such a drastic change in her," I said. "I know hypnotists can cause subtle changes. But it takes drugs to do something like this."

"It's not drugs," she said. "You might not believe in powerful magic. But if you believe in your wife's sanity, you'll bring her there this evening at seven o'clock."

"Okay," I said grudgingly. "If this doesn't wear off soon and the bolt cutters don't work, then we'll be there."

"Then I'm sure I'll see you two there this evening," Rylan said, and added "And I recommend you not have any more sex with her until that anklet is off. You'll only make her worse, and that short rope won't have any effect on her."

Rylan turned walking down the two steps and out the front door."

***

Amorous Goods

The bolt cutters didn't work!

It was amazing seeing the ends of the anklet as they snaked their way along the cutter to reattach, and the anklet remained just as strong as before. The ends never gave way for me to remove it from her ankle. Jan just sat there calmly as I tried to take it off, with her wrists still tied together with the cord. And when I took the cord off her wrists to dress her, her wild behavior started again. It took a lot of effort to get her to keep her clothes on.

Late in the gloomy afternoon, we drove to the old house where I bought the anklet. There were two other cars out front in the gravel parking lot, a black Mercedes, and a white Toyota Supra. Both were empty, with the owners probably inside the store.

I led Jan up to the porch, passing under the sign for "Amorous Goods". Opening the door, we walked in, the jingle of the small bell above the door announcing our arrival. Our tall visitor, Rylan was standing at a glass counter at the back of the store beyond several tall glass display cases, along with four other people. I recognized the twenty-something year old woman behind the counter as Vikki, the store owner I met when I was here over a week earlier. The older woman beside her, Morgana was the one who sold me the anklet.

"I see the bolt cutters didn't work," Rylan said as she turned toward me.

"I was looking for a simple 'hot wife' style anklet a week ago," I said looking at Morgana. "Rylan says this one is responsible for my wife's wild behavior. What did you put on it to drug her?"

"You wanted her hot behavior for your game. So, no refund," she replied with a smirk. "Be careful what you wish for," and her smile turned into a cruel glare. "And I didn't put anything on it. Rylan made them."

"You obviously know Vikki and Morgana," Rylan began, then indicating the other thirty-something year old couple beside her "This is Carlos and Teresa, the other victims of Morgana's misunderstanding."

They were an attractive Hispanic couple. Carlos was a few inches shorter than my six foot three, and he appeared to be a weightlifter with biceps stretching his short shirtsleeves. Teresa was short at no more than five feet tall, and thin, probably about one hundred pounds. She had gorgeous dark eyes and long, straight black hair stretching down her back to her waist. Her small breasts fit her figure perfectly.

"She turned my wife into a slut," Carlos said angrily. "Now she just wants to fuck everyone."

I noticed the same three-heart silver bracelet around Teresa's left ankle, and her hands tied with a cord, like Jan's, but much longer. "How do we get the anklets off them?" I calmly asked Rylan, ignoring his outburst.

"First, I need to rebind the anklet pair," Rylan said. "Then we can return some control over their behavior. Let's go upstairs to the master bedroom. Everything is ready there for the session."

We followed Rylan as she went to the main stairs of the old house and led us up to the master bedroom. Leading Jan into the large room, I saw the king-size bed in the center of the room with its headboard on the far wall. The door to the left of the bed led to a small bathroom. There was one chair on each side of the bed, another at the foot of the bed, and two chairs beside the door we had just entered.

"Ted and Carlos," Rylan directed, "take your wives to the bed and have them lie down close to each other in the center, with Jan on my left and Teresa on the right. Leave the bindings on their wrists for now, until I tell you to take them off. Then you two can sit beside them in the chair on the side for your wife. Vikki and Morgana will just watch from these two chairs by the door."

When we were in position, I tried to straighten Jan's legs, but her right leg stayed close to the edge of the bed. Carlos had the same problem with Teresa, with her left leg and that anklet always moving back to his side of the bed. It seemed the anklets were opposed to coming together.

Rylan sat in the chair at the foot of the bed, then quietly called, "Meyollnir."

A cat came strolling out of the bathroom to hop up onto her lap. It wasn't a black cat as I might have assumed in such a situation. This one had mostly a red body matching its owner's hair, with black fur on its face, ears, and lower half of its legs. The most striking feature were its piercing blue eyes when it stared at the two women on the bed, as it sat on Rylan's lap in a regal pose.

Rylan placed her hands on the sides of the cat and her chin on top of its head. Then she started quietly humming a strange tune, as the cat began to purr.

Rylan turned her gaze first to Jan's anklet, then slowly across the bed toward Teresa's. As her eyes moved slowly back and forth between the two anklets, the cat's eyes followed in unison. Rylan's eyes seemed to glow with a brightness, even in this dimly lit room, as she continued the quiet humming and the cat purred. Over the next few minutes, our wives' legs slowly inched their way together until the women were lying straight beside each other.

The whole process took five minutes until Rylan and the cat stopped at the same time. Rylan sat up straight and the cat hopped down, casually strolling around me and back into the bathroom.

"Ted and Carlos, you can take the bindings off your wives' wrists."

We both stood and leaned over the bed to untie the ropes. As they came free, Rylan said "Now both of you snap your fingers once to return them to a faithful normal."

At the snap of our fingers, Jan and Teresa turned toward each other and wrapped their arms around each other in a hug. Jan rolled on top of Teresa, and Teresa reached to the back of Jan's head, pulling her down for a passionate kiss. When they parted, they both sat up and started pulling off their clothes.

Carlos looked shocked as he watched his wife first stripping, then lying down to kiss and fondle Jan's boobs. Jan had one hand between Teresa's legs, her fingers probing for Teresa's opening.

I looked at Rylan. "Jan's not really Bi. I've never seen her going after another woman like this. What's going on?"

"The anklets are one now. They belong together. And the women are exploring their new connection as they feel the other's body as if it's their own. They're learning their new body together. Jan's exploring a tightness she hasn't felt since having kids, and Teresa's fascinated with her new larger breasts."

"This wasn't what we expected," I said tersely.

"When I made the anklets for Vikki's uncle, he wanted to control his loving wife due to his own jealousy. He didn't trust her. But the anklets she willingly put on were on the same body. Jan and Teresa's anklets now connect the two of them the same way. They still love you two, but they feel like one person."

Vikki interrupted with "You said my aunt had those anklets on until she died."

Rylan turned to her. "Your uncle never got over his jealousy, suspicions, mistrust, or need to control her. He spent his life collecting these artifacts, looking for ways to prove his love and break the spell of the anklets. But he could never do what it would take for the clasps to open. In the meantime, he had to keep her by his side and attentively protect her from an accidental double click of the fingers. He never gave her the present she really wanted."

Some people call it intuition. But I've realized over the years it's my memory and a blinding flash of all the facts I heard and need at the moment which shows me a way ahead.

I took my shoes off and climbed onto the bed behind Jan as she continued probing and kissing Teresa. When I softly caressed Jan's bare hip and thigh, she rolled onto her back, smiling up at me.

Teresa looked over Jan at me with a seductive look I've seen on Jan when she's particularly horny. She turned onto her hands and knees and crawled over Jan, naked and straddling me. As she leaned down to kiss me, she began rocking her hips and rubbing herself against my pants leg.

Carlos stood beside the bed and called out angrily "Teresa! Stop this. You're my wife."

Teresa pushed herself up with her arms straight, looking at her husband, with a sad frown of disappointment. Then she rolled off me to my right and laid beside me, propping her head up with her left arm to look over at him. She was obeying Carlos and remaining faithful.

Jan rolled to the other edge of the bed and crawled off beside Carlos. Kneeling in front of him, she began working his belt loose and pulled his pants down.

Carlos just stood there stunned as Jan pulled his hardening cock free and quickly pulled him into her mouth. I noticed out of the corner of my eye as Teresa glanced at me with a mischievous look Jan has when making eye contact with me. Teresa's eyes were so close, I could see them glisten with lust.

Jan bobbed her head using her mouth and hand to stroke Carlos to full hardness. He was looking down at her head bobbing, then turned to look at his wife smiling back at him as she laid beside me. Then he looked at me with an incredulous expression.

I just nodded at Carlos and turned onto my back, reaching my right arm around Teresa. She turned to fold her arms together over my chest and twisted to lay there with her chin on her arms as she watched her husband getting the blowjob.

I noticed again as Teresa glanced sideways at me, and we locked eyes. I smiled to her and looked back at my wife, as Jan took Carlos' cock out while continuing to stroke him. She turned her head to the side and sucked one of his balls into her mouth.

Carlos tilted his head back and he looked up at the ceiling, moaning in pleasure. He grabbed the back of her head with both hands as Jan returned his member to her mouth. He started rocking his hips as he fucked her mouth.

I reached down to adjust my stiffening shaft in my pants and Teresa slid one hand down to caress it as she watched her husband.

After a minute, Jan pulled back and kept stroking his shaft. She looked up at him, saying "I want you to cum in me! How do you want me?"

Teresa calmly said, "He likes me on my back when he starts."

Jan got up from her knees and climbed onto the bed beside me. She laid on her back and reached her arms out toward Carlos, beckoning him to join her. He looked back at me, then looked at his wife stroking me through my pants as she nodded at him in approval.

Carlos finished pulling his clothes off and crawled onto the bed, positioning himself between Jan's spread legs. She reached down to guide him in as he leaned over her and pushed his hips forward. When she pulled her knees further up and her feet into the air, Teresa and I had a close side view of his cock penetrating into her. I could easily see the anklet on Jan's right leg near me, but it seemed to have a slight blue-white brightness to it, more than the dim room lights should provide.

I looked at Teresa's face as she turned toward me with a broad grin. When I returned the smile of reassurance, she turned back to Carlos, and we saw Jan wrapping her arms over his shoulders, pulling herself closer. Teresa and I were so close, I heard Jan quietly and excitedly whisper near his ear "Fuck me! Shoot it into me, and make me cum, mi amor."

Teresa laid beside me with her chin on her left arm across my chest watching them, as her right hand slid along my leg stroking my hardness through the jeans. She had an up-close view of her husband's pole pounding into my wife. She slid her hand to my zipper, grasping it and pulling it down. Then she unfastened my belt.

I reached down as I raised my hips and hooked my thumbs in my pants and briefs, pushing them down to free my stiff shaft. Teresa wrapped her right hand around it and began stroking me.

Carlos pounded even harder into Jan, and she began moaning "Ah, ah, ah!" in time with his thrusts. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him into her with her heels on his butt. Seconds later, she spread her legs again and dropped her feet to the bed, thrusting her hips up to meet him. Jan grabbed him by his back and pulled her face up to his neck, putting her mouth against it. She was frantically trying to get him to cum in her.