Amorous Goods: The Anklet Pair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she threw her head back and began twisting her head back and forth, I saw the mark on Carlos' neck with the hickey already forming, and marks from her teeth sinking into it. Jan was more out of control with her lust than I had ever seen her!

Jan turned her head toward me and saw Teresa stroking my member. She suddenly pushed Carlos up and off her as she twisted out from under him, turning onto her knees facing us. Looking back over her shoulder, she said "Fuck me from behind, mi amante!" Jan turned back to Teresa, saying "Sostenlo para que yo lo chupe!" She leaned over my hips as Teresa held the shaft for Jan's lips to engulf it.

Jan bobbed her head on my stiff shaft, with Teresa's hand following and stroking as much as she could, and Carlos moved onto his knees behind Jan's ass. He slid his cockhead up and down her slit feeling for the opening. Pushing forward, he continued thrusting frantically into her, as his wife jerked me off in Jan's mouth.

I soon felt the pressure building up the shaft and rising toward the head. Carlos straightened his back and threw his head back groaning "AAARRRGGG!". His first spasm hit, and he bucked his hips two or three more times to pump his load deep inside Jan. Thrusting my hips up to meet Jan's mouth, my own orgasm hit. Dropping my ass back down on the bed, I waited as my spurts filled her mouth with the thick white fluid.

Teresa grasped my rigid pole tightly with her thumb and finger at the base, raising her fingers up the shaft to squeeze out the last drops. Jan kept her lips closed around the cockhead to catch it all in her mouth, then raised up onto her knees as Carlos withdrew and she swallowed my cum.

It was then I noticed the anklet had fallen off Jan's leg and laid open on the bed beside her. I reached for it with my left hand, holding it up, and looked toward the end of the bed at Rylan. She sat there silently watching our porn show and merely raised her left eyebrow, a curious grin coming over her.

I raised up a little to look down at Teresa's ankle and her anklet was still firmly attached.

Carlos pulled out of Jan and crawled off the bed, trying not to look at me as he glanced briefly at his wife. Then he quickly grabbed his pants and he nervously dressed, as if he had just done something wrong.

Jan climbed off the bed beside him, holding her hand at her pussy to keep his cum from running out onto the sheets and carpet. "I need to use the bathroom," she said cheerfully, as she walked around the bed.

"Go ahead," Rylan said. "Meyollnir won't mind."

When Carlos was fully dressed, he noticed Teresa still had her anklet. "When will you take hers off?" he asked Rylan as he pointed at his wife's anklet.

"I didn't take Jan's anklet off. Ted did it," Rylan coolly replied.

Carlos looked at me and asked, "How did you get hers off?"

"I trusted her," I said. "Jan really wanted you to fuck her. I could see that in her eyes, and that's why I nodded for you to go ahead. But I also know she loves me, and it's just sex."

Rylan added, "With the binding of the two women together, you are now a foursome. Teresa has a yearning to be filled by Ted, even after your single-snap control over her, Carlos. She'll obey you. But she wants Ted, feeling him as Jan does. And she will act on it when you're not around, if she can."

"So, you haven't fixed anything for us," he growled angrily. "She'll still be a slut fucking him!"

"Or with two snaps of the fingers, she'll do everyone," Rylan said. "I fixed this for all of you. You have a choice, Carlos. Let go of your jealousy and let her have the fun she wants with Ted."

"And what if I don't?" he asked.

Rylan reached over to me and took the loose anklet from my hand, offering it to Carlos. "Ask her if she'll put this on. Then you can have her to yourself. But Ted can help you take these off her whenever you really want her freed, just as you helped him free his wife."

Jan came out of the bathroom still naked and walked around the bed to Carlos. Wrapping her arms around him, she hugged him lovingly as she laid her head against his shoulder.

"Thanks. I needed that," she said when she looked up into his eyes. Then she crawled back onto the bed to lay beside me. I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her in for a kiss. A few seconds later, she pulled away and looked over my chest at Teresa on the other side of me. "Thanks for allowing me to fuck your husband. You can use mine anytime you want."

"That seems to depend on Carlos," Teresa said, then looked at her husband. "I'd really like Ted to fuck me."

"You're my WIFE!" he said sternly.

"I watched you fuck Jan," Teresa said calmly.

"That's not the saaa..." he paused even as he started saying it. "I can't watch you doing that!" he added contritely.

"Then what do you want, mi amor?" Teresa asked with a frustrated concern.

"I want you back the way you were, just loving me!"

Teresa rolled onto her hands and knees, and she crawled over me and Jan to her husband. She reached out to his hand and took the second loose anklet from him. Sitting on the bed, she wrapped it around her right ankle, and the clasp almost jumped out of her hand as it snapped itself together. Looking up at Carlos, she said "Then just snap your fingers ... and protect me."

***

Departing

Twenty minutes later, Carlos and Teresa were still upstairs talking when Jan and I were downstairs and walking toward the front door. I planned to leave and never return to this place, as Rylan came to meet us near the door.

"Teresa still wanted me to fuck her, even with the second anklet" I said to Rylan, "And she kissed me on the cheek before we left them together, even though Carlos now controls her."

"You four are still bound together as long as Teresa continues to wear the anklets," Rylan said. "The second anklet now suppresses her desire for you, Ted, so she can't act on it alone. But she feels what Jan feels for you. You saw Jan's lust for Carlos when you released her. And if Carlos clicks his fingers twice, Teresa will satisfy herself on Carlos, then her growing lust will turn toward a yearning for you."

"If she shows up at our front door," I said, "I'll know he left her alone too long, and someone snapped her out of it."

"If you fuck her then, that won't release her anklet," Rylan continued. "Carlos must honestly want her to enjoy herself with you. He must give her his trust as a gift." Then Rylan looked directly at me with her piercing eyes. "You see a lot for a normal. You seemed to know what it would take to remove Jan's anklet."

"I'm sure Jan saw it too," I said. "You told us everything we needed to know, with Vikki's uncle's jealousy and lack of trust."

"When you joined us on the bed," Jan said to me "I knew you were giving me playtime to fuck him. That's why I smiled at you when he was in me."

"You didn't look and smile at me," I said "Teresa did. But I saw your 'I'd do him' look in your eyes. And I was a little surprised you spoke to her in Spanish. "

"I ... felt you look at me and knew," Jan said. "And I did want him to fuck me," she said, sounding excited and satisfied. "But if you told me to stop, I would have stopped. And when Teresa held you in her hand, I somehow felt she wanted you in her mouth."

"Carlos told Teresa to stop," I said, "which is why Teresa's still wearing her anklet."

"You gave me what I wanted: your trust," Jan said. "It was just sex, and you trusted my decisions, choices, and that I do love you."

"The binding spell I used gave Ted and Carlos the ability to let go and give your wives that gift of trust that they loved you," Rylan said. "Those anklets weren't made with a love spell, as Morgana assumed."

"You can't control someone with love," I said. "They must give it freely."

"There are no love spells," Rylan admitted. "I could never find any good powers to manipulate someone with love. It can't be forced, and there are only darker curses to use and enslave someone."

"And you used one of those curses to force the master to protect his slave," I said.

"No truly loving and trusting couple can ever use that pair of anklets," Rylan said. "They won't close on the wife's ankle unless she loves him. And they won't remain closed on her ankle after the husband shows he trusts her. The only reason the one anklet closed on Jan was because the pair were incomplete." Then she paused in thought for a few seconds before glancing between the two of us. "Do you ever cry?"

"Why should I?" I asked.

"No," Jan added. "He never gave me cause to cry."

"If you're ever in Greenwich Village," Rylan said "there's a small jazz spot called the Zodiac Club I frequent. You two might feel comfortable there with your natural insight for such things. And maybe you two should come back here to look through the other items. You never know what interesting adventures you might find in them."

"Thanks, but we'll pass," Jan said. "We create our own adventures, together."

"I gave Carlos my contact info," I said to Rylan. "When he's ready, and if he ever wants to release Teresa, all he has to do is call me, and I'd gladly fuck her for him."

Jan chuckled then said, "Only if I'm there to watch," as she lovingly poked me with a finger for emphasis. "And I want more time with Carlos," she added. "But not for at least a week or two. I'm rather sore from the last few days." Jan looked lovingly at me, saying, "You'll just have to enjoy my mouth for a while," and she pulled me down for a kiss.

"I can do that," I said as I ran my thumb gently over her bottom lip. "Let's just see that no one else enjoys your mouth for a while."

"Our 'same room rule' is back in affect," she replied. "So, you'll know if it's anyone else."

"In your case, you two are not controlling and distrusting each other," Rylan noticed. "You're enjoying seeing the other having fun with a gift of sex with others. It's not really a selfish control to want to be there when the other is enjoying it. Have you always been this way with each other?"

"We've always had the pact: never lie to each other and give two-weeks-notice, if we choose to leave," Jan said, then added, "I might want to fuck my brains out with him, before he goes."

Rylan chuckled, then said "Ted, if you do help Carlos release her, bring the anklets to me." She handed me a simple business card with a picture of a black cat, and a phone number. "Here's my card. Those anklets are too dangerous in the wrong hands. If a naïve woman puts them on, her jealous, vengeful lover might watch her fuck herself to death."

"I'll call you when we get the anklets off her," I said.

"And here, Ted," Rylan began as she handed me the cord used to tie Jan's wrists, "Keep this."

"I don't need any souvenirs of this," I said.

"It's not a souvenir. It protected Jan from the anklet," Rylan said insistently. "It's a shield to protect you from a witch's magic spell, if you ever feel you need it."

"Okay," I said, reluctantly taking the short cord. "I still have some trouble believing this is just magic."

"You don't need to believe in magic," Rylan replied. "You clearly see my reality."

***

Rylan watched through the store window as Ted and Jan drove away, then she turned and walked toward the counter in the back of the store to Vikki and Morgana.

"Do you think he knows?" Morgana asked, when Rylan stopped in front of them.

"After what he saw tonight, I'm sure he'll realize it soon enough," Rylan said. "That's why I insisted he take the cord, to find his own way, if he chooses. But I doubt he'll ever choose to use it. They seem satisfied together with her guiding their way."

"Does he know what?" Vikki asked.

"Everyone is clouded in some way by their emotions," Rylan added. "Your negative emotions cloud your judgement, just as your uncle's love, mistrust, and jealousy clouded his. But some people, such as Ted and Jan are not burdened with negative emotions, and they can have more fun in the real world."

Vikki sounded a little downcast as she said, "Are you saying, I'll never be able to see the real world as you do?"

"If you are driven like most normals with emotions such as ambition, sadness, envy, jealousy, or hate, you can't have as much fun," Rylan said. "Hopefully, Carlos will learn to take a small step in the right direction. But I'll leave the two of them to continue talking. It's time for me to leave," and she turned to go.

"Don't forget Meyollnir," Morgana reminded her. "He's still upstairs."

Rylan turned back and paused thoughtfully. Then looking at Morgana she asked nonchalantly, "Do you always take your pet with you when you travel?"

"Of course," Morgana said, as if it were obvious. "We need our familiars for the spells, so I never leave her behind."

"I trust Meyollnir to always return," Rylan said "... wherever I am, when I call." Then she turned and walked out the door, not bothering to check for her cat.

***

We were finally alone in the car on this moonless night as I pulled out of the parking lot, heading home.

"Are you mad at me for the way I behaved with Troy and Darren?" Jan asked.

"Of course not," I said. "I gave you the hall pass as a gift. And you gave me the videos to enjoy."

"But I pushed it well past any reasonable limits."

"The wild extras were due to the anklet," I said. "Now that the anklet's off, it won't happen again."

Jan just stared straight ahead and looked thoughtful for a few seconds.

"Okay," I said, resignedly. "What's on your mind?"

"I REALLY enjoyed it," she happily admitted as she turned and smiled at me.

"Why you slut," I said then chuckled.

"But I'm your slut," she replied in her sexy voice and smiled mischievously as she turned in her seat toward me. "I'm hungry, and we need to stop someplace on the way home for a real dinner," Then she added excitedly, "But roadhead until we get there! And don't even try to snap your fingers or tell me to stop. The anklet's off now, so it won't work."

"You haven't given me roadhead since our younger days," I said, and I tried to watch the road as she leaned over to start working on my zipper.

"By the way," Jan said in a matter-of-fact tone as she extracted my member from its confinement in my jeans, "The project manager at the conference said I would need to be back at corporate next month for the project review." She leaned over and stopped, with her mouth poised over my stiffening cock, then excitedly added; "And Troy should still be working the bar!" Then she quickly dove down bobbing her head with her wet lips around my shaft.

I rolled my eyes, before saying "If you're looking for another hall pass, you read my mind for what it will cost."

She lifted her head off my cock and chuckled as she said in a joking, condescending tone "Oh, you innocent boy. It's a very simple mind to read!" Then she dove back down and pressed hard as I felt the head entering her throat.

I tried to focus on keeping the car on the road, enjoying the feeling of Jan's mouth on my now stiff member. She began her usual slurping and quirky humming sounds, which always turn me on. ... And that's when it hit me, that humming ... like Rylan's ... I'm her pet familiar!

Teresa can still feel Jan, so she knows what Jan's doing. I glanced down at the back of my wife's head, now seeing the dim subtle glow.

"We'll get the anklets off her," I said, as I turned my eyes back to watch the nighttime road ahead, now seeing it more clearly in a new light.

***

The End

Author's Postscript: If you enjoyed reading about Ted and Jan's wild behavior in this story, you will find their non-magical adventures in my other stories.

Please take a moment to rate this story by clicking one of the rating stars below. And all comments are appreciated, even negative ones.