Amorous Goods: The Loving Fervor

Story Info
How far would you go for those you love?
11.4k words
4
4.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: Story contains religion themes and horror/bloody scenes. If that offends/disgusts you I recommend skipping this one.

A lifelong collector of goods and objects from far and wide has passed and left the entire collection and the business built around them to the only remaining relative, a niece on a career path of her own. Vikki has taken on the task of administering the estate and liquidating the business and collection. However, she has come to find out that many of the goods have been cursed or enchanted with amorous powers that affect those who encounter them. These are the stories of some of those encounters with objects found at Amorous Goods.

A man went down the street at night. He checks each side before crossing it. He was looking at this pretty gal on her twenties wearing fashion ripped jeans, gray hoodies and casual no-lace shoes. She went by, distracted with her earbuds and shaking her long hair alongside her hips. Her milky white skin contrasted with her dark hazel eyes.

She disappeared for a second among so many pedestrians and... "Huh! Sorry!" A guy on a white shirt bumped him out of distraction.

"It's ok. Excuse, me..." He pushed the man trying to look around for her, to no avail. "Maybe she entered one of these stores? Damn..." He was working up his courage to go talk to her.

The other man had short hair, average body and he was around thirties. He had just sent a message to that same girl. "Got it." Minutes later, both were laughing at their succesful routine and having a beer on some far off corner pub.

"You gotta admit, that guy was hypnotized."

"You're improving, that's true."

"Improving? I bet I could snatch his wallet as soon as he decided to stop me. Or better yet, he had it given to me as soon as I asked."

"Better for you if he doesn't remember your face. You still got a lot to learn."

The man opened up the pickpocketed wallet. He produced a condom. "Hehehe, what a loser," he said.

"Ace, that's gross, throw it away."

He pulled wallet's money and offered the girl. "Here's your slice, Tea." She was new to street crime, but she annoyed him so much in order to join him, he concluded that it's easier having her as a partner. She was probably going through a phase, trying to piss off her parents or something. Still, if she wanted in, she'd better stick by his rules and avoid getting caught.

He learned his rules the hard way. He came in and out of the island sometimes. He ended up with a tattoo on his chest over his heart. Ace of Spades. Once it was a death threat, he now showed it around with pride illustrating his stories from prison he told women. Tea was one of those, although she wanted to impress him too and stand out from the others. Young and greedy, she wanted to be part of his world, so she could be with him. However, much of these routines are new to her. Right now she looked skeptically at him checking some three or four credit cards...

"You know these got unhackable chips, right?" She voiced her look at him while taking a sip from a long neck.

"I'm not after the chips. These two got proximity payment options. That sucker won't notice they're at our disposal until tomorrow, when paying for his nightlife's in downtown." He put the two credit cards back on his pocket already with other three from more two people.

She blank stared while figuring out how he knew those cards got these functions only from looking at them. Meanwhile, he checked his phone. Some messages later he got his bottle and went out of the pub. Tea looked at him leaving, dropped a twenty dollar bill over the table and followed him. He was planning something big this time. He knew a dealer from out of town who was always looking for something rare and valuable to buy. Sooner that day a curious newspaper article featured an auction at a previously abandoned mansion, now revitalized. That auction would probably have some exquisite antiques to offer.

"Would you care to say where are we going?"

"What's the difference, Tea? We got money to spend, time to go shopping."

"Great. You never tells me your whole plan. How are we supposed to work together?"

"You just need to trust me."

"Nobody should ever trust you..."

Indeed, Ace is the classic bastard. He got fed up with life in general. Lone wolf kind of guy. He didn't care much for having a partner around. Still, he thought Tea's persistence about getting in the game to be naive and stupid. He couldn't help to feel sorry for her.

"Let me see what you got!" Tea took his still unlocked phone from his hand and checked the messages. She read: "What you got for me? Let's meet tomorrow. Same place and time."

"Who's this?"

"My contact, I'm gonna take today's shopping to him." Ace got back his phone and called an Uber.

"So this job's big! If you told me earlier I'd have myself something more appropriate to wear."

"You're looking the way I like most." Ace gave her a deep kiss that took her by surprise. "Dressed to get fools on the streets robbed." She slapped him hard in the arm. They embraced each other there in the street, making passionate love, showing no discretion. Tea disappeared in his arms, as she was considerably smaller than him. Sometimes it was easier for her to kiss his chest instead of his lips. He loved pulling her up by the butt so she both could see him eye to eye and be in his arms. She caressed his sharp hair and stubble beard, he sniffed her neck and ears, letting his breath tickle her. They gave a long and resounding french kiss moving their bodies still clothed...

"Mr. Feirn?" Said the driver. Ace, his kissing interrupted, replied with a deadly look in his eyes. He hated that name and his bad timing.

"Call me Ace," he said while they both went in the back of the car, still making out. The driver didn't make a sound and drove them to the mansion shaking his head thinking about his own life.

____________________________________________________

The mansion was located on downtown border. Many years in disarray had brought the heir some trouble with fixing it back to operational. Moreover, that night, running an auction, liquidating items of unknown value or background, dealing with so many strangers all at once could easily overwhelm any regular person.

However, this lucky descendant was anything but regular. Vikki is a dedicated and perseverant woman. She had run into many setbacks already with this auction and still got energy to be arguing with this slender man, the auctioneer.

"Ma'am, I apologize, but certain items weren't appraised to the minimum bid required. They don't even cover our premium."

"What do you mean? I thought I hired you gentlemen in order to liquidate all assets found in the house, followed by the house itself."

"I beg your pardon. Take a look at these items. A magic 8-ball? An ordinary pair of red cowboy shoes? A common pen?"

"I understand they aren't your common daily catalog material. Still, they're all part of the collection!"

"Unless they have any certification from a specialist, I'm afraid my hands are tied."

Vikki sighed. That night wasn't being very productive.

"Ma'am, excuse me. Where should we put these?" Said one of the auction assistants carrying a cart loaded with three wooden boxes with descriptions to peculiar simean figurines.

"Oh... Hmm.. These weren't appraised yet. Please, leave them in the back, I'll deal with them later." She turned back to the auctioneer realizing he left to the stage. Most people were already waiting in the improvised, but neatly decorated conference room, right next to the main hall. Before she could have him aside and finish the discussion, another assistant poked her softly.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. We got a problem at the entrance with our guest list. A couple is making a fuss about it and demanding to see the manager. I tried to reason with them, but they won't budge."

She went for a soft facepalm and responded: "Fine, let me check the front door, see what I can do. Could you please check the coffee break? I need the canapes ready after the first four items are sold. Don't forget to showcase the other items in that room."

"I'll make sure everything's ready, ma'am. Excuse me..." The assistant disappeared down the hall. She went for the main door.

"I'm sorry, but I don't happen to find your names on the list. That's why I asked for identification in first place. I'm just trying to help."

"Oh you gonna regret that, you hear me?" A fancy blond young woman gesticulated shaking her head vigorously. "I know people who knows people! Your company's cancelled already!" Her boyfriend knew better to stay quiet. He was used to be embarassed like that.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am! First of all, good evening. My name is Vikki, I'm supervising the auction. I understand you wanted to see me?"

"Yes! This horrible host states I'm off the list! Do you know who I am?"

"I'm so sorry, we have trouble with printing the list today, entirely our fault, please, come in!"

The slim young lady dressed in a sideboob revealing front-only flashy blue dress walked chin-up while passing through the assistant holding the Q-Cord. Her boyfriend in a dark grey texudo followed her right after getting a numbered paddle. Vikki and the receptionist exchanged looks, only to realize next in line was this casual dressed couple looking at them in the exact same way.

"Good evening, I'm sorry for that, it's been a colorful night so far..."

"We get it," said Tea holding her laugh with a grin face.

"I must say, you two might get looked down by guests if you're interested in joining the auction," Vikki said.

"We don't mind pests like that couple," answered Ace in a condescending tone. "Call me Ace and this is my girlfriend, Tea." Vikki handed them a paddle gesturing the receptionist to just ignore the guest list.

"Glad to meet you two! Follow me, please. I may show you something you could be interested along the way..." The couple casually stroded inside the main hall, following that gorgeus woman, dressed in a complete black tailleur, pen skirt, stockings, black heels and all. Her earrings jiggled with her steps, her improvised hair bun serving as reference among people coming and going through the collection display, wandering around. Most entrepreneurs, collectors, investors in general. Voices echoed in the corridor like a low buzz during sunday's morning before church services.

"I've been considering keeping the mansion," Vikki said, turning around to wait for those two.

"You should. I think the mansion suits you." Ace commented while checking up some items behind glass cases.

"Do I look that old?"

"Not old, classy."

Tea elbowed him hard, her face as red as tomatoes.

"Oh, thank you! Appearances can be deceiving. Actually, this mansion here is far from what I'm used to." Vikki continued to lead the way.

"Really? Because from looking at your collection you must come from a wealthy family." Tea noted avoiding falling behind. She was already regreting not changing at least her wardrobe, looking at so many fancy dresses, high heels and crystal decoration of the estate. On their way, more high appraised jewelry was displayed. Rare sapphic earrings from last century, a misterious pendant encased in a glass box from the other side of the world, a pair of leather glove supposedly from Old West's era. These and many others already tagged "sold", but some yet to be presented.

"That wasn't in my plans to get all this overnight. I wasn't acquainted to my dead uncle. In fact, my life came to a halt so I could adress this. I'm in no position to complain, I mean, money is always welcome. But I do get that feeling like the girl on a sea shore realizing she've just hit jackpot with all those fossils. I'm yet to discover what they all are."

At the end of the tour through the collection in exhibition, she turned to them. "Well, I know this isn't much. I still have to go through more crates and have the items appraised before organizing a catalog for next auction," said her pointing to many large wooden boxes. "Fragile" and "Special handling" written in english and a couple more languages. Stamps from Iraq, Mali, Tasmania, Equator were on some standing out from the stack. "I'll leave you at the auction's door. If you happen to close a deal, I'll be happy to help you two with your acquisition."

From the next room, a smack on the stand with the gavel and another item was sold to an old man with docile featured face. He became the owner of a BDSM babydoll piece known to have been previously used by a black widow murderer, who became famous by her stunts seducing men. But that's another story...

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, before our coffee break, I'd like to present you one last item. This is our featured object from the Far East!"

A couple of helpers with gloves pushed a cart and lifted a stone box, lid opened and tilted so people could admire its content. A simple, yet well polished anklet, tagged from Bhutan, dated around third century AD. Suddenly, entire audience went from profound awe to deep silence.

The tall auctioneer in the expensive suit proceeded, after carefully reading the details and repositioning his glasses: "This rare item made of jade beads with details covered in gold is called the 'Anklet of Gunihalitva'. The Anklet was actually banned by the government from bhutanese soil after a sad incident occured soon after it's discovery near Ura's archaelogical site. According to local traditions, this item is cursed by the forbidden cult of Kulaprikun, but it is also the last piece of history about it." Tea yawned maybe too loud. Ace smiled agreeing with her.

The slim young lady from the scene at the door couldn't hold her anxiety and curiosity anymore: "Why is this item cursed? What incident?"

The auctioneer moved only his eyes from over his glasses: "After our dear missed patron of arts," and pointed to a big wall portrait of Vikki's former relative sitting with a penetrating stare and a cat in his lap, "diligently found its hidden location and lead the excavation that recovered it from its former resting place, this item supposedly spread a disease of some sort, causing many deaths and mass hysteria. However, we made sure that this item is free of any sort of germ."

Ace from the middle of the crowd asked "Is the Anklet evil then?" in a cynical way.

After cleaning his throat, he resumed his reading: "This item seems to represent the commitment to sexuality. Gunihalitva was a deity dedicated to obsession and lascivity. His cult originally intended to reach deeper spirituality," pausing to a subtle hint of disgust, "through practicing the most vivid, intense, last longing sexual intercourses they could. It was truly a one of a kind religious movement in history."

Now, demonstrating with other photos projected behind the auction block, he continued: "This item has many inscribings, some in sanskrit, some in other strange language. It refers to the cult everlasting commitment to their cause, even in the afterlife." The photos showed a magnified inscribings in each bead, some shots of the piece over a white surface and the certification of origin. After a pause he continued: "Without any more questions, I believe we may begin. The initial price for this wonderful unique piece is set to five thousand..."

Ace turned to Tea. "I know it's soon to say, but this might be the one I'm looking for. Small, hard to describe, easy to counterfeit. Not commonly seen on a black market, I believe."

Tea contemplated for a moment. "Do you think we can afford the price if it goes too high?"

Ace nodded. People were already bidding. One female voice stood up in the crowd. It was the blue dress girl, yet again provoked into having an exclusive item for herself. Her boyfriend wasn't very keen, but he was used to concede and spoil her. When Ace bid twenty five grand, most bidders backed from the competition. Except for her.

"Twenty-seven!" she yelled in a high-pitched fancy note.

"Thirty!"

"Thirty-three!"

The auctioneer was getting excited to see their back and forth. He discreetly loosened his tie a little while gasping for air and repeating the bids.

Tea recognized her and made an ugly face at that rich-bitch spoiled brat. "She think she's better than us, just because she got money?" She whispered to herself. She hugged ace and raised his paddle's hand, saying "Thirty-five thousand!" with powerful and piercing acute voice. Ace covered his ears on a reflex action.

The girl turned to her, despiteful, and raised her paddle again. "Thirty. Eight. Thousand!" One could clap between her pauses.

"Forty thousaaand!" Tea lost her good sense and started having reckless fun by now. Ace looked at her, eyes wide opened.

"Forty thousand!" The auctioneer completed. "Going once!"

"Forty five Thousand!" The boyfriend took the paddle from the girl after that.

"Fifty thousand!" - Tea screamed, people around laughed at the amusement.

"Going once! Going twice! Sold! To the loving couple for impressive fifty thousand! You two must really be into oriental collection..." Said the auctioneer trying to regain people's attention while everybody around cheered.

"Nice job. You burned down all money on the first item." said Ace in pessimism.

"Why do you care? The money isn't ours..."

"Problem is: I intended to check the others too. Until you decided to show off to that Stacy that is..."

"Whatever, we needed to use all those credit cards! That's what I did! Don't start grumbling now, we gotta go!"

They sought after Vikki, looking for a quick way to obtain their new acquisition. She wasn't far, but she was attending some call. A couple of minutes later and she pointed them upstairs, to an office room.

They anxiously stared at each other, worried about closing the deal. They whispered a little about their plans to tail out of there and pass the object on as soon as possible, when Vikki abruptly entered the office.

"Hello, again! I was informed you fell for the Anklet upfront, nice choice. Ace and... Tea, am i right?"

Tea went first: "Yes. Well, we really appreciate your attention and all, but we wanted that piece so we could leave. We liked the event very much, but we're in a short schedule..." Meanwhile, Vikki went for her chair, fixing her short pen skirt over her stocks. She unlocked her computer and continued. "I understand. However, we have some papers to go through, and the registration within the auction company..."

"Well, uh, we went for a higher price in order to avoid... Complications, yes?" Ace completed. "I know this might not be common practice, but we ask kindly that you 'facilitate' things to us, ok?"

Vikki looked at them dead in the eyes. She wasn't up for any trouble nor cutting corners. Still, she was going for more than she bargained for on that night. Pondering her options, she looked in her drawer.

"Hmm, I must say, you two strike me as a different kind of 'clientele'. You see, I do run a line of business that requires discretion. I'll ask my assistant to release the item to you, provided you can also pay full amount upfront and leave me a way to contact you guys, should the need arise..."

"We are. I'll leave you my number, just message me back. About the payment, we maybe need more than one transaction. You know, credit limit for the day and such." Ace explained.

"True. Safety always comes first. May I have your cards then?"

"I got some contactless cards. I think I can spare some four or five thousands on each." Tossing five credit cards on table.

Vikki was embarassed. Still, she took the first credit card, started the operation on her store's machine. Amex hit ok in no time. Visa and MasterCard ones took a little longer. She returned the cards without much but a bland smile.