Amorous Goods: The Loving Fervor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ace nodded from the ground and carried along the horrid sex performance on Tea's body. He spread his fingers as much as he could and tried to bring his hands together while inside her, always massaging her insides. She rolled and squirmed while in intense euphoria. After some exhaustive arm fucking, she came and moaned into a demonic voice so loud it shook the ground for some seconds, but pass out right after.

People collapsed all around them from their fervor sex marathon they had. Many didn't eat or drink for more than 24 hours. Ace took their hands back, both soaking wet from what looked like sewage. "Begone now. I'm sick of you and your lascivity. You're nothing to me anymore," screamed Ace at Tea. "Take off the Anklet and go, never to come back!"

Slowly, she moved and tried to look up at him. Her eyes were gradually losing color, coming down to dark hazel again. She could crawl to him and embraced him the way he knew so well. Both started laughing among tears, her voice slowly coming to higher notes.

"You did it, Ace! She was exorcised!" Vikki said some time after hearing the ungodly orgasm and coming check on them. "Now quickly, take off her Anklet before it can come back!"

Ace went for her fat leg looking for the jewelry. It wasn't there. It wasn't at all there, not even markings from a wider huge ankle. Tea started throwing up what looked like guts and some filthy liquid.

"Oh God, I feel like I was brought back from the grave. It tastes of rotten teeth. What happened to me?"

"You wouldn't believe. Do you remember anything from the last forty-eight hours?" said Ace.

"Not much. It was all like a terrible nightmare, but it seems I brought some of this nightmare inside me..."

"We need the Anklet, Tea! Come on, that thing might come back and many people already died!"

"I don't know, ok? Look at me, I can't get myself up..."

Vikki showed some clothes to her, all XXG. She wore all of them with her help. Ace was looking around the place trying to find it.

"Forget it, Ace. Somebody probably took it already. We won't find anything else in here." Vikki concluded after examining Tea's ankle.

"Will I stay like this for now on?"

"I don't know, Tea... But I must say something. I couldn't do it if I didn't love you. It was by far the most horrendous act of love I could perform and yet I made it happen because I knew you were there somewhere. I'm by your side, no matter what, ok? I'm sorry you went through all this."

"It's not your fault. I've never felt so powerful before when I put that thing on. I experienced living as an animal, but it was like being a queen bee, everyone ready to give their lives for me. It messes with your head."

"We'll find a way get you back to normal, somehow, I promise. I'm sick too and medicine didn't work out for me either. We need to find that Anklet!"

Most bodies were left there, but the heroes got back in the van with other now freed people. Vikki's hired help gave a hand in transporting and dressing them. It was hard to explain to them what happened, but they were docile enough so they could carry them out of that place. Many were dehydrated and starving. They all passed as survivors of a plane crash at the local hospital, although they stated they couldn't give the exact location of the disaster. Tea and Ace followed the van back to the mansion in Vikki's uncle's Pontiac. Once they reached Vikki's estate, Tea stayed in one of the guest's room upstairs, sleeping. Ace talked to Vikki while both watched the streets at night outside the window.

"Look, you two... I should have double checked the things I was selling. I'm not sure what to expect from them now. I'm deeply sorry."

"You couldn't have known, Vikki. None of us could."

"Still, I feel like owning you a big one. So... Keep the car, ok? Please, you two, stay here until you're fully recovered. I'm not sure the hospital can help you guys and we need to plan our next move."

"What about the police?"

"Haven't heard from them on the news yet."

The police indeed came back. When they spotted all those corpses including their colleagues and two abandoned patrol cars, they took a long time investigating. They concluded eventually that those people were gathered there due to a human trafficking operation going wrong and the escapees started attacking anyone in order to survive. Some were indeed missing for some time and others were reported missing since the butchery back in the nightclub. No more leads turned the case cold. End of story.

Gabrielle and Kino weren't between the bodies nor the survivors. So wasn't the Anklet of Gunihalitva.