Amorous Goods: The Loving Fervor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you two could wait for a moment, I'll have the Anklet in no time." and left for the assistants. Ace got his hand over Tea's lap. She sent him a malicious smile. "Us two: up for no good, huh?" said Tea. "I hope you predicted credit card's transaction messaging services."

"Yeah. I got this app..." And showed the messages caming to his phone.

"Hehe, how did you do that, wolf?" Tea had this wolf thing going on with Ace.

"It is called: 4 chips in one phone. Most ignore, but I can have their phone chips if they're distracted long enough. That sucker earlier was so distracted I took his phone out too."

"What happened to it?"

"Dumped, of course."

Tea took his hand to her boob. It was so soft and warm, moreover, her nipple was pointy. Noticeable through her thin bra.

Vikki opened the door in a hush. Ace jumped and took his hand back. Vikki turned around after closing the doors, no expression, but hearing the sudden movement.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't find better packing to it." showing the stone box in a cardbox wrapped in brown paper. The package was very carefully put together, though.

Ace took the box and it was heavier than one could expect. But it was also small, deceiving considering the stand's flashing lights and showcasing done earlier during the auction.

"I also included the certificate inside the package with my card, should you need anything else. I hope you enjoy your beautiful artifact!" She took them to the exit. Already on the street, both of them looked at each other. "We did it! We're rich!"

_________________________________________________

The couple went to Ace's rented apartment. The place had a bad history, situated close to the other side of the city main river, zone of unattractive neighborhoods, perfect place to small time robbers and misfits. They got in, Ace put the package over the counter, and soon enough they embraced each other.

Tea began: "Let me see it."

"Why?"

"I wanna check it out."

"What's the matter, if you touch, it loses value."

"Oh, I'm sorry, are you the head of the archaelogical department now?" Tea had a bad reputation with professors in general so she was used to compare them as an insult.

Ace sighed. "Whatever. I gotta check if that Vikki lady went through with it anyway..."

Tea took the package up and got impressed about its weight. Regaining balance, she tore apart the wrapping and the cardbox, opened the lid in a hush and picked up the Anklet of Gunihalitva by the strings, showing it like on a fishing trophy photo pose, mouth wide opened.

"Prettier up close, huh?" Said Ace, trying to bring her back to reality.

"It is per-fect! Can't we keep it?"

"Sure. Why don't invite some friends to look at it? Maybe your parents too. Tell you what..."

Tea went away with her thoughts and was messaging her friends over. Ace realized a moment too late, her friends' group was all aware of the Anklet's picture now.

"What the hell did you just do?" Ace took the phone from her hand.

"Having a blitz party of course! We gotta celebrate our first relic!"

"Idiot, this is evidence now. Don't you pay attention to anything I tell you? Anything we do as sidebusiness is private." He deleted the message, but he feared her friends would find that behaviour suspectful.

"Great... Let them come over, then. I'd rather work my magic and make their phones disappear in front of them instead of those stupid friends of yours sharing photos of it around."

"You don't need to be like that, I trust them!" Tea started rubbing herself at Ace. She took her pants off and was at her toes kissing his cheek.

He smiled at those caresses and took her on his arms. She thought him to be so strong and wild doing so. He enjoyed her compact size, easy to toy around, and tossed her at bed. He then got paralyzed for a moment, losing his breath.

"Wh... What is that on your foot?"

"Doesn't it fit me well?" Tea provoked, full aware of her risks.

"I should have tossed you out of the window. Take that off. Now!!" He pointed at the Anklet she was wearing. The item was surprisingly holding together after that stunt. In fact, its strings looked like white mummy hair, but stood strong as nylon fishing line. That was uncanny.

"Come on, let me be queen of the Far East for one night. This thing is strong, I took in my hands and it is better than any smartwatch or jewelry I've ever seen before."

"That's because you're used to garbage. Doesn't mean you can treat this like so. Do you think that lady back in the mansion is gonna give you another, should you break this during your little prank?"

"Oh. Is this prank not fooling with you around?" She bantered touching his groin with the same Anklet's foot. That felt... Different. Like, tantric message different. Such a small foot, so deeply holding his ballsack in a weird twisting move, embracing his penis enlarging mound with tiny toes' grasp. That was new for sure and also mesmerizing.

"What happened, wolf? Did I hit... a nerve?" Tea completed, with a heavy kick, toe deep thrusting, to his balls. The kick although in a short movement, got him bending over the bed. This time, he lost his breath and was fighting to get it back. Panting for quick recovery, he lowered his head, as someone in deep reverence.

"Oh I see... I mistreated you and your intelligence. The stupid little newbie. I can't know shit about streetsmarts and here you are. Prostrated before me. About time, actually. I was getting bored of waiting for this moment..." Tea, fast paced, enlaced his head on a leg lock that got the Anklet shoved under his nose. He stood straight with her over him, still not fully recovered of the pain. More than that he wasn't expecting that performance from her at all. Something was really up.

"What's with you? Is this... Kinky or... some new move you're pulling on me?" Ace said trying to get a good grab on her. She acted like a monkey on too much caffeine over him, constricting, blinding with her hair and at the same time kissing his forehead.

"You know me, I'm always looking for a new routine. You can always help me with that, but I can't just stand still watching you moving your ass all the time..."

Now she was going upside down on him, from his back. She hold her weight with her legs still firmly enlaced on his neck. He was forced to kiss the Anklet while she did a blowjob on him in such a stunt, he had his penis turned backwards, between his legs, stiff and folded. Her small mouth sucked it with some sack skin, trying to get one ball or the other trapped into her mouth at each suction.

He entered pure ecstasy. He was fighting for air, looking for the Anklet's integrity, feeling all the pain and sensitivity of his male parts, while warm and fuzzy from her cover in the back. He wanted to crawl for the bed, but she bent backwards bringing him straight again, like a bronco on a rodeo. He was to be tamed or face agony. She telegraphed her message loud and clear with a tender bite. He had to give in to her or face serious consequences between her teeth.

He delivered himself entirely to her. It wasn't long until she penetrated his anus with her hand, no lub but her juices, while biting softly his penis everytime he tightened, followed by his grunting protests. Annoyed by his reaction, she kicked her foot in his mouth and he got his mouth bitten by his own teeth. He tried to hold her back, but everytime the bites got harder. He used her other foot to point for the bed and he complied. A "plop" was heard and she said, amidst a deep moaning voice: "Good boy! Speak only when I say so!"

Fucked deeper and deeper, she went deep inside him, half an arm, and scratched slowly his prostate with her nails. With her other foot, she massaged his back of the head, while demanding: "Suck, you vile animal!" Still out of control, the mix of pain and pleasure started piling up over his mind. Sensory overload had him blindly obedient to her voice. He had her foot like a new pacifier, tasting salty and awful.

She then balanced her weight over him while he was on four over the bed, making what looked like a diabolical yoga position in the air. Her joints crackled like old twigs in the fire. He endured her foot putting weight over his chin from the inside of his mouth. The other hand still deep inside of him prolonged its fingers and spread deep down inside, making him howl under the pain and pleasure. She laughed maniacally. "Louder, my little cub, howl to me!" Tears went down his face, realizing he got that sex nightmare going worse than any high security prison he could ever end up in.

Thinks started to blur as the pleasure rushed down his system. He wasn't orgasming as he was used to. Instead, his penis enlarged more and more, as in an alergic reaction. She freed his mouth from her foot, spinning her body, however, while her arm was still inside him. From behind now, she had her teeth firmly down his abnormally enlarged penis. Its girth got larger than his own wrist. She dug her teeth firmly on it, as a vampire would, producing some blood in the process. Almost knockout from his senses, last thing he could envision was some evil eyes sucking his cum vigorously, like a calf would on its mother's udder. He passed out.

He fell from his bed the next day before dawn, soaked in sweat, his heart feeling like it was going to explode. He screamed for some time until he really woke up. Looking around, no sign of Tea. Her stuff was gone, along with the stone box, the Anklet and his keys. The car had been taken too.

He was feeling like he was drugged, but he had such drought he took right away six glasses of water. Pale white, he searched for any wound in his body. Sure enough, his dick was blue-ish dark and cold. He had several bruises and pain, but nothing he could actually recall.

He still had his phone, but instead of trying to call her, he entered her find-phone account and hoped for the best. He learned her password, should something like this happened. "What nonsense is this, actually? What is happening? What was all that last night?" He felt more abused than loved. He felt subdued to someone far stronger than a young lady. The phone returned with her location. That's it! She went to see her friends in the nightclub! He called an Uber, gathered what he could find and bolted for the door.

_____________________________________________________

The line was already pretty long outside the nightclub, but Tea was VIP at the venue, since she always went there with her friends. She greeted the bodyguard who recognized her, got checked as usual, which means no touching, and went in.

Some of Tea's friends were happy to see her that quick. They didn't want to wait any longer to check the Anklet. Gabrielle, for example, was jealous of the new acquisition, although it wasn't much noticeable on Tea's leg when she walked in. She was more of a competitive girl and although she was relatively new to the group, she knew how to make an impression dancing on the floor. She enjoyed the male gaze so much she usually made it so she could get all the attention from other female friends. Tonight, since that was a last minute party, she was the only girl aside from Tea herself. More the reason for her to envy her.

The other friend attending was the inseparable Tea's nightclub wingman. A friendzoned young oriental guy called Kino. He was very shy and had that classic emo look. He was very much into Tea, but she soon enough friendzoned him, which he slowly get used to his new role. When both looked upon the relic they found it really stylish. Old, but gold, literally. When they learned about the price, they both exploded in laughs.

"It is true. We bought it in an auction."

"Tea, honestly, you don't get half that money even if you worked your butt around here every second we spend inside," said Gabrielle.

"Well... Could it be a gift?" Kino was always defending Tea.

"It was a present to myself. I always wanted something unique and special. I feel like I'm a celebrity from the Orient, waiting for her big break."

"You kinda look more oriental... Trust me on that."

"You actually look taller. And... Sorry, Tea, but you did put some pounds there... On the right places, of course." Gabrielle always insulted someone with a half-ass compliment. It made her feel like she looked less of a bitch.

"Am I," said Tea looking around her body. Indeed, she was different. She grew... larger. Even worse, she lost some of her favorite curves. Her skin looked thicker and even her voice sounded like she was having a cold.

"I... Feel different for sure. Last night I had the best sex with my boyfriend, but he was bitching around me using my new present, so I sneaked away while he was sleeping. I don't know how, honestly, as I remember someone screaming bloody murder in the middle of the night before leaving."

"Junkies are everywhere you guys live, you should crash my place next time." Kino commented.

"Well, I got my stuff so I might not come back anyway. I got you guys to spend the night with me!"

And so they got their things around a table on VIP area and stepped on the floor hard that night. Drinks were passing around from hand to hand and Tea took some sips as usual.

Some guys looked around and smiled to them. She answered back with a bigger one. She felt the heat of the floor increasing and pulled Kino aside.

"Hey, look what I got for you." Tea pointed to the smiling man. He looked back at her emo friend getting his body more and more contracted, his dancing more awkward and shy. He smiled back at him, with his bangs covering one eye.

"You should talk to him!"

"But... Tea... I'm not much into you fetching me guys."

"Come on. It's gonna be great. I agreed to be around helping you during parties! Give him a chance. So I can get his friend."

"Tea, it's like you're pimping me around the club."

"It's not like that, I'm helping my friend. Aren't we friends?"

Kino visibly were disappointed with how the friendship was going. He wasn't sure about being bi. But he wasn't standing up for himself when Tea abused him like that. So he went and talked to the man next to their corner of the room. Gabrielle saw this and commented:

"Really, Tea? Was that hard for you to get that guy going?"

"Shut up! First you call me fat and now you act like my boss... You're just like Ace. You all suck!"

Gabrielle was confused by that reaction, while Tea walked towards Kino. He was already kissing the man she pointed out, while his friend looked silently.

"Hey! So... your friend is into my friend! What about you?"

The man looked her up, she was a little smaller than him and her clothes looked a little tight in her.

"Why? Looking for someone? Someone into you?"

"I'm looking for a man and right now I don't see any."

The man got upset, and left his friend making out with Kino to take Tea to dance. He emptied his almost full bottle in front of her, put it aside, got her hand and went to the floor pulling her with noticeable harshness. Next to the two, Gabrielle was already performing her moves on some other guys from a football team. When she looked at Tea, she went from her pair to the Anklet several times with her eyes. Her mind was already at work... Meanwhile, the two were dancing to the music, body with body, shaking and rocking. The music sped up and the club lights got crazy. Images blinked before them like old movies' framerate. They were touching each other more and more. They sweat like hot steam.

Suddenly, the guy felt a hand over his pants, quick enough to unzip them and already pulling down... He tried to pull them back up, but she was kissing his dick intensely in the middle of the dancing clubbers, the sound already deafening and getting louder.

He felt his underpants down as well, his dick popping out, going direct in her mouth. She sucked him hard, with intensity, trying to replicate the sound's rythm. He was hostage of the situation. Some lights were revealing. So much so, Gabrielle and the rest of the team caught a glimpse of their act. She was outraged and started to cry out loud. The football team mistook that as their cue to gather around them. That made them more private, but now, a bunch of football players, mad with beer and from Gabrielle's working their excitement up, were getting as close as possible of the action. Tea made a hand gesture for them to join. Soon, some T-shirts went to the floor and the worked out bodies piled up next to her, trying to get her attention.

Gabrielle screamed on Tea's ear: "What the hell are you doing??"

"Taking over this place." Answered her in a very threatening tone.

"Go now and distract the DJ."

Gabrielle was in shock with the situation. She walked up the stage's stairs mechanically.

Kino saw the commotion after making out with his guy and got concerned Tea was passing out. Getting closer and realizing what was up, he screamed in terror. Tea pulled his hand over the first man's dick saying: "Don't let him cum, keep him hard!"

"W... What?"

"Handjob him. Now!!"

He complied, more scaried by the second. Things were moving way too fast, she was already making out with one linebacker, while holding another two unknown dicks that showed around. Meanwhile, Kino worked the first guy taking care not to get him to cum. His lover was behind him, already rubbing his dick in his neck. Gabrielle pulled the DJ aside and kissed him hard. He got angered at that chaotic move.

Suddenly, something in Tea switched. She pulled several guys together and started a multi-kiss while rubbing her pussy in each one's dick, her pants already down on the floor. Then, she forced them to kneel and all of them kissed her pussy as well. Tongues competed to lick juices with a tasty, almost bittersweet flavor, but profound musky smell like something rotten was stuck the inside it. In the near darkness, nobody was really aware of what they were licking. Between flashes, some green eyes were looking down at them. A strong push send them falling back with a resounding "begone!" They were so entranced that crawled away to other women around that were wondering if all that was some weird kinky show the house had hired for the night.

Tea proceeded to do the same with other men and women too. Some resisted, but others put their arms around each other as part of the crowd's euphoria. Soon enough, Tea got her taste around the whole house. Only Gabrielle and the DJ remained. Tea climbed the stage, helped by them. The music stopped. Some low chanting started. In the middle of the stage, Tea, Gabrielle and the DJ started a sex scene. The club crew was already involved and they let their jobs and joined them. Tea pointed at the stairs and, slowly and orderly, all people walked through the stage in line.

Men stopped, got fisted by Tea and pumped some cum into her mouth. Their penises enlarged and gorged, pumping something filthy that could not be seen from the low light. Tea gulped everything, deeply concentrated. Women supported her doing that and proceeded to give hands to each men that donate that weird semen to the ritual. The music changed to some oriental tunes, chants from temples, weird words repeated in mantras.

The bodyguard from outside heard the ongoing near silence and got in to check on the club. The line outside was empty by now. He heard the chanting and sounds of moaning and kissing. He couldn't quite understand what was going on before getting jumped over by the football team. He fought well and put energy into resisting, but soon was overwhelmed. Brought to the middle of the room, he wiggled around and tried to shake free any limb to no avail. He was strong, but they were many. When he saw Tea's face he got a thread of hope.

"Tea, what all of you are doing here? Stop this! Let me go!"

"Sorry, buddy. You were always nice to me. But I need blood to wash away my meal." Her voice sounded even deeper, and she looked like she had an allergy going. Her skin got brownish like someone suffering a liver disease. She was totally naked since her clothes didn't fit anymore. Her eyes glowed green. Her new frenzied followers proceeded to tear the man apart, blood and guts were everywhere. She rolled over it, licked and squeezed some meat into her mouth. Her followers imitated her soon after and made love over it.