Amorous Goods: The Loving Fervor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gore scene wasn't to be uncovered until sunlight was out. First came Ace and after spotting the scene he almost throw up. The smell made his nostrils sting. There were some blood traces going for the door and into the streets. He checked his phone again. She was already gone, moved to somewhere out of town. Almost the exact time, he got a call from an unknown number. He thought it was her from a disposable cellphone, so he answered.

"Hi, Ace, are you ok? I needed to call you in behalf of your recent acquisition, the Anklet."

"Yes, yes... the Anklet..." said Ace about to hang up.

"Your operation got reversed. I wish to know why. Not all of it, just eight thousand. Could you get here so we can clear this up?"

The words "clear this up" made him come back to himself. Suddenly he realized this was her fault for selling something... Cursed.

"Look, I'm in the middle of something, can't I meet you somewhere else? Your Anklet really did a number on my girlfriend and right now things got pretty serious."

"What do you mean? How serious?"

"Deadly serious."

"Did she die?"

"I don't think so. But a man inside a nightclub did. I need your help."

"Call the police. Tell me where you are and I'll go meet you."

"I can't. She's gone with your relic and I'm pretty sure the police won't help me at all. I need you, I need to know what this thing has done to her."

"Come see me. I might have something that could help."

_____________________________________________________

Vikki walked around the office. At the old manor, only a secretary and three assistants were working on the next week auction. The last one of three. The manor was off the table for good now. She couldn't get rid of it until she could guarantee what was hidden in it was safe to sell. She had an old book with her uncle's diary from his travels through the Far East.

On a section previously marked were annotations with her delicate curved writing. Some other history books specialized on himalayan cultures were over her desk. Her computer stacked several tabs of research on religious subjects. She spent nearly three hours reading over and over again, checking for anything that could make sense.

"What was taking that man so long?" She considered calling Ace again, but he was already at the door. After entering and climbing the stairs and seeing Vikki looking through the window, he opened the Office's door with energy.

"Hello again. I hope you can help, I can't explain what I've found. That man was ripped apart. From what I could gather, his guts were used into some ritual, everything evenly scattered throughout the floor and stage."

"Have you seen your girlfriend there?"

"No. She had left by the time I came. But..." Ace sighed. "I need you to check me. On private parts. Please, be professional."

Vikki was wearing a more casual blazer over a cream blouse. Her hair was loose and curved at the end of her haircut. Her high heels matched her blazer and her nails matched the blouse. Her makeup was soft and natural. She was embodying professionalism. She looked at him with a discredited face.

"What exactly you want me to check?"

"I'm telling you this because this is important. Don't. Panic."

Ace started to pull down his pants. Vikki instinctively turned around.

"I need you to see. It didn't recover fully yet and this is a lead."

"Oh, I know what is this leading to... Trust me."

"Vikki, do you really believe I'd talk to you about that butchery as a pickup line? Really? Come on, time is running out!"

Vikki swallowed her pride and turned around to him. She wasn't scared, afraid or embarassed. She looked insulted.

"I work with sex shops, I know what you got there pretty well. I'm just not used to consider myself unprofessional specially because some stranger pulled his pants down... Wait. What do you got there? Your penis is blue."

"That's what I meant, please take a look" Ace said thrusting his hips in the air showcasing his swollen blueish dick.

"Ugh... You got an infection I believe. You need to seek treatment."

"I will, but first, analyze it and tell me if that happened in that country, was it India? Where the Anklet came from?"

"Bhutan. Yes. Here's what I could gather: The Anklet was the last thing created by the cult of Gunihalitva before disappearing. According to legend, the Anklet was used by the high-priest during their characteristic sex ritual. The cult started growing, gaining more members, to the point whole villages joined their rituals into festivities similar to the bacchanals in Greece. The difference was their remarked taste for pleasure and pain."

"So... Is this yet another satanist group, Orient edition?"

"No. Satanists worship the fallen archangel seeking power. In this cult, however, they worshipped their living god during sex itself. The problem is, the best longest sex session you could have is limited by your physical capabilities. Once they're pushed far over human limitations, people start dying."

"I don't think the guy I found had such a good time," joked Ace. Vikki gave him a serious look back at the remark.

"Thing is: their god is the god of obsession too. He won't give in the time of his immortal life on Earth, not even if His followers have to die. So, the cult started a series of sacrifices in order to keep their God alive."

"They need to fuck in order to reach him and also feed him? What is this guy, a political party?"

"Ace, this is serious. The Anklet's incident matches every single detail about the legend from Bhutan's folklore, which retells about the cult's demise too."

"So, how they beat them the first time?"

"They killed and burned every single cultist, broke every statue, burned any scriptures. That's why the Anklet is believed to be cursed in first place. It carries on the cult's tradition on it's beads."

"I remember getting concerned that the Anklet would break apart from Tea using it during sex. In fact, that thing was strong as steel wiring. Maybe because it is supposed to be heavily used at any given time."

"Precisely. The legend still states the souls of those burned that day turned the Anklet's beads jade. They were originally small river pebbles. One peasant found it under the bodies pyre's ashes, delivered it to local guards who disposed of it deep down a pit inside a cave."

"I don't think we have one of those around. And I'm not willing to burn people yet. Isn't there a way to exorcise this cult out of people's minds?"

"There's actually a reason why they followed her in first place. During your sex act, your dick wasn't that size, I suppose."

Ace, embarassed, answered: "No..."

"She just wanted your semen in order to gain mass. To nurture herself, so to speak."

"Strange food choice should I say."

"That's because Gunihalitva only manifests during a sex ritual. She must have done something to you that corrupted your reproductive system, thus producing much more you usually have. So, she enlarged your penis and forced your groins to bulk some vile semen and dump it direct inside her."

"Hmm. Makes sense. I don't remember much of our sex, but I recall some sort of nightmare of an evil entity circling me inside a compound."

"Probably a vision. Once having intercourse with the god of obsession, he lets you see into his own mind for a short time."

"Was this god that evil entity I dreamt about? How anyone is supposed to hunt that thing down? We're gonna need the army, men in black, black ops..."

"I'm afraid we're on our own. Most of the collection was never registered anywhere my uncle's will or taxes and even worse, I believe there are more of these dangerous trinkets still here, inside the manor. My uncle's diary describes yours at least. It says: 'In order to deal with the Anklet specifically, the only way known to stop the god of lascivity is if he is tricked into giving the Anklet away during sex."

"I'm taking a wild guess here, but I believe the god of obsession is not easily tricked into doing so."

"The diary describes some weird flogging and wax burning to make him suffer in order to give it away. But... it didn't work and the posessed got beheaded and burned. On a bright side, people involved on the ritual were basically priests from local churches and temples. So, the ritual of exorcism must not come from religions of our time. It must be something else..."

"BDSM."

"What?"

"BDSM! You said you work with this and I'm... acquainted to it."

"Well... This religion seems to play by sex rules. So makes sense that their deity will respect only sex contextual roles. What do you intend to do?"

"Tea is a wonderful lover, very passive and caring. When that thing assumed control of her, she inverted her attitude completely. I think it is safe to assume this god naturally sees himself during sex as a dominant, the most dominant of all roles. If I can somehow subdue this god in bed..."

"Are you that good, Ace?"

"Don't get any funny ideas, Vikki. Besides, I won't be able to get to her in that situation. How am I going to deal with the cultists? I need help to bring them down, or I'll end up as that poor bastard in the club."

"The cult was totally underground originally, they won't show up anywhere close to the city. But they are still human. They have to sleep eventually after all their action."

"I'm still getting her signal, but her battery will be dead soon. I'll check it on map and prepare myself to get to her. Meanwhile, I'm gonna need someone to help me deal with the people afterwards."

"I may know someone, a specialist in the occult. It is worth a try. Give me the adress and I'll meet you soon after with my assistants. If anything, this is also their job now..."

"You should pay an extra to these guys, honestly. I'll need to borrow a car if you happen to have one to spare," said Ace while checking Vikki's computer for the adress indicated by Tea's position. He gave her the directions to Tea's position and she gave him the keys to her uncle's car.

"Please, take care."

"I will, thanks."

"I meant the car aswell." She smirked at him.

After nodding, he bolted out of the door. Workers passing by wondered what all the fuss was about, without knowing they would get involved soon enough. He went for a Pontiac '73 convertible and started the engine. The muscle car roared out loud, with a few exhaust explosions. It was old but still a classic. He drove back to his apartment.

He took a shower and checked his penis. Things were still bad. No sign of relief or improvement. He changed his clothes, took some pills for the pain and swelling, and took a nap. He was preparing himself to a five hour drive. Some time later, he got up, took his jacket and a pack of cigarettes. Inside the wall through a socket, he retrieved his gun reserved for situations as dire as this one. It is time to put an end to all this.

______________________________________________________

The place used to be an abandoned compound used for religious events. Since the church wasn't able to pay its upkeep, they moved on and the place became an expo. The city had bigger, better ones already open. Turns out the place soon became abandoned and lots of creeps used to gather there, most were deranged individuals.

Tea subdued them to her will. She was much bigger now, the size of a morbidly obese person. She was much taller too, one foot above Ace. In the dark she looked black, but on a closer look, her skin was the collor of peanut butter. She was fast for her size too. Her sex got more difficult, but she have her feeding male acolytes generally over her giving their juices to her regularly and growing thinner in return. Her women scouted the area, always attracting more and more creeps. Murderers, robbers, bums. Anybody attracted by any female was ambushed by them and dragged to the cult.

The compound now had most of its stands and tables smashed and scattered. Some rubble was littering the space. Yet, the whole cult gathered over one of the corners like rats piling up inside the nest. They slept mostly naked, giving cover and bodyheat to their god in the middle and had an uneven sleep together. Some moved outside, some back inside.

Ace parked the Pontiac behind some trees. The afternoon was coming to an end already. He walked fast, always close to streetwalls. He was pondering what he was doing. Was he ready to drop her? Kill her if needed? Would have the guts to kill his own girlfriend just to end this? Or should he go ahead with his BDSM plan and try to submit a god?

First, he needed to deal with his/her minions... A couple of women walked around the sidewalk naked, shaking their bodies like in a strip club. He looked around from behind a bush and realized some men hidden nearby watching carefully. He wasn't sure yet what were they intent. A police car passed by and halted soon after. They reared up and parked in front of those women.

"Damn, this is gonna be bad." Ace said while the police officers talked to their radio and left the car. They approached the women smiling and dancing erotic moves towards them. Their genitals and nipples were out. One of the officers said something which the women giggled. Their hair indicated they were homeless, but they acted like they were on a strip club presenting very much legal performances. One of the officers sacked a gun and pointed to some bushes. Suddenly, like a zombie outbreak, several men and women went screaming and poured over them, including the dancers. Some shots were heard, bodies went to the ground. Soon they were badly bashed and knocked out cold. They took the guns, the bodies of their fallen fellows and went back into hiding.

Ace knew him couldn't do much from his position. Instead, he waited. Three more cars pulled over and did almost the same procedure. He predicted a chopper coming soon enough, but they would take some time to gather around the police force and make a proper perimeter through the place. This was his time limit. While the cops fired at will at those people, he went further down the road in order to infiltrate the compound. Going from some abandoned house yards, parking lots and some wasteland. Once inside the compound's yard, he spotted a couple of lovers making sex. Most looked fragile and sick, not properly hydrated or eating at all for the entire day.

He took a piece of broken pipe and walked near them. His steps were audible due dry leaves on the ground. He didn't get close enough and those lovers already had spotted him with evil expressions and diabolical faces. He winded up the pipe and awaited their lunge. The sound of their screaming scared some birds from trees. Ace had them battered down in no time, evading some enraged scratches, but still taking some punches and kicks.

He approached the main door. Inside, he heard footsteps over the trash. Some blood was around. The wind caught up and he saw the sun setting behind the walls of the now collapsed roof. Ace entered the building through gates of steel bars. He traversed a long crossing corridor leading to the sides of the building and went inside the main hall. A deafening sound came from behind, the gates had been closed on a violent blow.

Darkness crept inside the hall and left Ace barely seeing anything. More sick people jumped from behind a table and got over Ace, who was barely holding bites with his pipe. With his knee he catapulted his assailant behind and rolled to face another dirty woman. She grabbed his leg and scratched his belly. He jabbed the pipe into the woman's face, finishing with a welting right on her back. She collapsed either to pain or exhaustion. The first one jumped over his back and started scratching his face. He threw himself backwards against a metal shelf with some beams over it. The impact made some fall over the creep and knock him over, followed by Ace's pipe well put to his face. He pushed on, determined to find his girlfriend.

There from an access, a shadow leaned over staring at him. He shouted Tea's name to no response. The shadow went back and from there poured dozens of people screaming and yelling profanities. He drew his gun and quick fired at some closer runners. He quickly climbed the shelves and the wall, trying to skip the room or at least get a higher ground. It didn't went well. One of the mad men got him by his ankle and he falled over to another corridor over his left arm, the pipe tipping backwards to the first room.

The shadow was there, towering over him. Cleaning his eyes he could see Tea's face, now bloated and disformed. Behind her feet lied his gun. Her eyes were two shining green jewels. Her smile was fetid and mucky. He concentrated for a moment and imagined her before all this. "Tea, I know you're in there. I need you. I came back to see you."

Tea dragged him by his leg in silence to a corner. She laid over her back and pushed him by the head towards her cunt. He held back and told her "no, not like this. You remember how our love was. How we used to play each other. Like partners right?"

She got upset. pulled him over her and rolled, getting her weight over him. "No... Please," said him in a muffled voice. The other creeps were more interested with the ongoing raid on the streets. Most got shot but some were still around. Most cops got killed too, others simply ran away. By this time, a van got nearby and it was honking non-stop. All creatures including Tea got up alerted. Ace took a deep breath. Tea was about to leave, but he got over her shoulder. She shook him hard but he wouldn't budge.

"I'm not giving up on you, we're gonna settle this right now," said him taking out his belt with the other hand. He passed it under her large quadruple chin. Soon enough he was riding her hard and suffocating her. She let a horrendous wailing and started running with tremendous energy. He forced all his weight backwards making her tilt and lose balance. She fell to the ground over one of his legs, but he endured the pain. He pulled one arm at full strength, bringing the belt as a leash around her neck and with other hand, he went for the gun. However, he looked at her suffocating and, although devilish, he could still hear her saying "please, heelp meee..." He changed his mind and went for her enormous ass and began probing her. Her blobbing flesh looked oily and had fluids pouring over, not to mention the smell.

After his hand penetrated her, she got paralyzed for a moment. "Feel that? Are you new to anal? Should I teach you how to behave, them?" He felt some shivering over his arm. "Oh... You're a virgin. That's good news." And probed her further, hand full in. "I want you to relax, feel like you belong to me. The more you fight, the more it will hurt." She shook a little, but instead of resisting, she opened way to his arm. "I think you're starting to like it, aren't you?" Some of the fanatics came back and were watching from behind the wall.

"You like audience don't you? Are you ready to show to the world how much bliss you can get from your anal?" She tried to turn her face, but he punched her head back into position. "Did I say you could turn? Did I?" She shook her head. "Right. You're under my control now. And I do whatever I want." With a quick motion, he let the belt go and penetrated her cunt with the other hand. She tried to close her legs, but he grasped hard her guts from inside her. He then pumped both hands at same time whispering belittling things about her, but now adressing her as the god. "Ready to do all my bidding? After our sex you'll never be the same and will never feel the same again..." He worked up Gunihalitva's mind and got his hands literally dirty. He heard people caming in from the main gate. He could see Vikki's face among them in pure disbelief.

"Keep going, I'll check on other people. Many are probably dead, we're trying to help the injured... Police will take sometime to get here."