Amorous Goods: The Mask

Story Info
A haunted warrior mask taking fruits of victory after death.
12.3k words
4.46
7.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers

Prologue:

A lifelong collector of goods and objects from far and wide has passed and left the entire collection and the business built around them to the only remaining relative, a niece on a career path of her own. Vikki has taken on the task of administering the estate and liquidating the business and collection. However, she has come to find out that many of the goods have been cursed or enchanted with amorous powers that affect those who encounter them. These are the stories of some of those encounters with objects found at Amorous Goods.

"I've been here nearly a week now, I promise I'm settled in.... Just let me know when you can come down and see the place. I'm still just trying to find this and that, to decorate the place with," Bethany told her friend on the phone.

"I can't wait to see the new place, maybe throw a party," Tabitha asked.

"A party?! I don't know anybody here."

"Never know. By the time I get there, you might even have a man, who has a friend or brother that I can hook up with, whenever I visit," Tabitha hoped.

"Tchhh... keep dreaming. I'll worry about a man if Mandingos batteries die when all the stores are closed."

"Even Mandingo can't replace having some hot sweaty man-god thrusting inside you, as his wieght presses down, breath down your neck-"

"Stop that, Tabby."

"Thrusting hard. Thrusting hard. Bam bam bam! That cum coats your walls."

"Oh my god..."

"Thrusting!"

"I'm going to hang up."

"Thrusty thrust," she laughed.

"So I heard about this place that sells antiques, that I want to check out. I ran in to one of the employees at some farmers market, flea market thing, Dylan, I think his name was."

"So some dusty ass store with ancient relics of crap?"

Bethany sighed; "you know I like vintage stuff. The place is called Amorous Goods, apparently they don't just take any old junk, the owner is a collector who's very picky and I think he said that most of what was there was actually inherited to her."

"So an uppity dusty ass store with ancient relics of crap."

"Damn it, Tabby!"

"Okay, sorry. I'm sure the place is nice. Hell if the place is that good; I might find something I like."

"I'm going to check it out tomorrow."

"So you going to play with Mandingo, now? Should I let you go?"

"I still have to put my bed together and a few other things, he's always ready when I want him."

"You really do believe that dildo is better than the real thing? Just gonna swear of men for good?"

"Not for good, but for a good while, at least until masturbation can't stop the urges, then I'll get some fool and kick him out before the sun rises... if he's lucky."

"I should probably get off here anyway, I gotta go to work aaannddd a hot stud should be knocking on my door soon. Tell Mandingo I said hi."

Bethany looks at the piles of boxes and what unpacking is left, asking herself who she's kidding, all she wants to do is lay that mattress on the floor and feel that big veiny bastard fill her insides. With a hard defeated sigh, she makes her way to the bedroom, might as well get it over with. Cursing herself for getting such a large bed; dragging the frame pieces where she wanted them, painstakingly bolting it all together, cursing the design. Carrying and dropping in both box frames without hitting the ceiling or knocking anything over, she eye's the mattress with disgust snatching at the seemingly three hundred pound thing, flopping it across and flopping down on it. Bethany glares at the mirror sitting on the dresser, muttering "tomorrow".

Bethany wriggles out of her jeans, kicking them to the floor, sitting up and pulling off her shirt, relieving her shapely breast from their constraints, flopping down with joy. Side-eyeing the light switch for still being on; tosses a shoe at it bringing darkness to the room. Rolling over to her nightstand, pulling out her number one fuck buddy; unwrapping it from it's satin sheath. Kissing the tip, whispers "hello", before sliding it down her spread cleavage, rubbing the shaft across her lower lips, feeling the buldging veins, pressing harder until the friction starts to pull her lips.

"You know better than that, Manny," she reached in the drawer for lube.

Once lubed; she slowly pushed him in, while rubbing her clit, getting herself wet. Rubbing herself circular while Mandingo just sits in her, in no hurry to climax, closing her eyes, imagining somebody like the All State guy is working her over. Legs spread wide, Mandingo rarely slides out, reaching under her leg to give him a twist, slowly pulling him out to the tip, leaving the head inside, sliding back in with a shudder. One more time. Mandingo slides out to the head, her fingers press hard on her clit during the return, soften on the pull out, pressure and push, relent and remove. Pressure and push. Relent and remove. She struggles to catch her breath, her legs drop, scooping up on of her breast in a tight squeeze, Bethany closes her legs around Mandingo while dragging it in and out. It's veins rub against her clit, her body now on auto-pilot, mind zoned out, climax building to it's peak, snapping her back to reality. A deep gasp for air, exhaled from deep within her. Rolling over to her side, Mandingo still in her, she passes out.

Bethany wakes up mid afternoon, giving Mandingo the side eye, making her way to the bathroom with him, to wash him off. Brunette hair in a tussle; shambling, decides to take it in the shower, contemplating round two as she soaped him down, forcing the urges away, rinsing and tossing him in the sink to dry, a sigh with her decision. Out of the shower, dried off, thrown on clothes, kicking boxes to freedom. Pulling in the small parking lot of Amorous Goods, walking in as the joyous scents play with her nostrils.

"Welcome to Amorous Goods, I'm Vikki, the co-owner," without taking her eyes from her laptop, when she heard the door chime.

"Hi... Dylan I think it was, was right, this place looks amazing," Bethany looked around.

"That it is," Vikki glided from around the desk, "come peruse our inventory, I was just following up with one of my employees reports."

"I was at this fleah market thing and I talked briefly with him. He said he was looking for special items, and I think hitting on me."

"Yeeeaah. Dylan likes the fluffy girls," she smirked, leading her around the first floor. "Amorous Goods doesn't just take any 'ol junk, just because it's old, doesn't make it valuable, doesn't mean our prices aren't fair either."

"That's good."

"Indeed. We just don't have antiques, but antiquities, artifacts, and some this and that, trinkets. I had some boring job, and took this as a chance of passion," she exclaimed, "An ancestor of mine got this place decades ago, this mansion was a brothel in which a long ago grandmother worked at, she some how got the place, legend speaks, she found love, the owner wouldn't let her be free, so she wooed him, got him drunk, got the deed signed over and killed him, sounds like a movie, right? Her husband was a collector and the place was perfect. For some reason my family wanted nothing to do with this place because of the history. Me and cousin chubby-chaser managed to inherit it."

"Wow, that's crazy," Bethany replied, looking and inspecting things.

"The crazy thing is some of this stuff is cursed, or has magic properties. I hired an Occultist; Morgana, to catalog and test items, neutralize any thing too dangerous, or for customers who still want the thing, but without it's... whatever it does. Creeped out, yet?"

"No, not at all, I'm looking for a bit of wall décor, I just moved here for a job. I love this kind of stuff, I'll probably be a return customer."

"I see you eyeing that African male fertility, like you want to... have fun with it. Don't worry; I've thought about it too... gets boring sometimes. Follow me." She thinks to herself Morgana should inspect it.

Vikki lead her to a rack with various mask hanging from it.

"Legend states these African mask were worn by warriors, if they die in battle, their soul is said to inhabit it. Some say a woman shouldn't trifle with them, but if you pick one where he died in victory; it might help with that jungle fever," Vikki laughed.

"Oh this one looks like he might have been a... mmmmm... to wear that."

"I'll tell you what; since you're the new girl in town and appreciate old things; forty bucks. New customer discount."

"Vikki, you have a deal."

"Remember; if anything not safe happens, bring it back ASAP."

"I promise."

After getting acquainted with the area, window shopping various stores until she found what she wanted. Satisfied with it all, Bethany stops at a local restaurant for a late lunch and probably dinner, at an outside table, she calls Tabitha.

"Hey, Beth," she greeted. "You check out that place?"

"I just came back from there, such interesting history if it's true. She said her great-great-great grandmother got the place, it waa originally a brothel she worked at."

"Isn't it some strip mall store?"

"No, it's an old Victorian mansion. The funniest thing is she claimed that some of the stuff there is like haunted," Bethany laughed.

"Probably just a gimmick, that's how they peddle their junk."

"Well.... There was this African statue with a big dick... like half the length of Mandingo, that was slightly arousing," Bethany mused.

"That's just your pussy begging for some black dick, just scoop you up some twenty something black dude, get his number, throw that MILF pussy on him, shoo him out till you need some more."

"Jeeze Tabby; that's not... what... why would you..."

"Yeah, as much as you need it, he'd have to move in with you."

"No he would not. Why am I even discussing this?!"

"Here's your order, ma'am," the waiter brought her food.

"Thank you."

"He sounded black, get his number."

"He was not and no. You're always talking about sex, maybe you need to get laid."

"Honey, I get mine. The toys not at my desk at work, are collecting dust."

"Should you be proud of that?"

"That I get all the dick... they're proud of it, men fuck to their hearts content, brag about it, have play by plays. I'm a stud like they are. Any woman out age should be proud."

"I guess you have a point. I just want one guy that can do it right, when I'm ready, and it'll be good for me."

"Give that dildo a rest. I bet that waiter was checking you out."

"He was not."

"Are you dressed like some old gypsie woman?"

"Yeah...," Beth sighs.

"You know guys love that voluptuous body of yours."

"Tell you what; when you come here, we'll find some good dick. I'll figure out the good spots."

"That's the spirit. Can't wait."

CHAP 2

Bethany clears and unpacks more boxes, surveying where to hang the mask, hanging opposite of the walls of the television and couch, near the doorway to the rest of the apartment. Staring at it intently, using a cleaning wipe, to rid it of dust and dinge. She wonders what the man looked like, who bare the mask in battle. He had to be buff, tall, broad, could lift her like a child, throw a spear like a bullet, and most likely put Mandingo to shame. Bethany places a hand on the mask, feeling the ebony black wood, the sharp teeth, wide joyous eyes, ready to jump in battle, eager to reap the rewards of victory.

She pulls herself away from it, setting up her television stand, as she hefts the large sixty inch flat screen, cursing herself for keeping it after the breakup. A sensation of hands ran down her shoulders, to her elbows, wrapping around her hands, cutting the weight of the thing in half. Gone once the television was placed, briefly returning firmly around her waist as she steadied herself, dissipating. A chill down her spine, quickly shaking it off as something that actually happened.

"Weird. Maybe I'm just tired... uggghh... the cable and internet guy is scheduled for eight, so he'll probably be here near noon. Whelp, better get some rest, who knows when he'll get here," she tells herself.

Bethany strips down, readying her shower, eyeing herself in the mirror; her curvy figure, large chest, turning to see her plump rear end, rubbing a hand down her thick thighs, cupping and lifting her stomach, flesh caressing around her fingers. Guys really like this, all this, she thinks. Big tits and fat asses, sure, but every thing else? Even a thirty-eight year old body like this? Maybe I should flaunt it before it all hits the floor.

She steps in the shower, grabbing her trusty loofa, pouring Shear Twilight on it, letting the water wet her whole body, the heat feeling good on her back, the individual streams tempting her nipples. As her loofa runs through every crease between her soft skin, it feels as she's being watched. She cradles her breast in her arms, staring through the glass, seeing nothing. Taking her time, musing about the idea that there may be a long list of men waiting to ravish her body, paying close attention to her breast, slowly wiping each one, feeling their individual weights, as if she's unfamiliar, carrying on to her stomach, noticing the give in it, with the slightest pressure, lower, the garden. She never concerned about her little pooch, with what it protects, wishing Mandingo was here. She moves on to her butt, lifting each heavy cheek, cleaning the creases, sweeping their surface making note of their contour, spreading them, gliding the soap. She watches the soap run down her thighs, across dimples, they shake a little aa she changes position. Finally letting the water run it all away, a new life, a new chance. Turning off the shower, reaching to open the glass door, noticing two large handprints in the fog.

"Oh yes, Mandingo, you fill me completely," she thrust it inside her.

Bethany's legs are splayed out, her free hand travels across her body, while the other forcibly shoves her dildo in her soaked pussy. Through downplaying herself, the desire for a bit of rough masturbation before her modest nature tries to take hold, grew.

"You... black... king," she gasp.

Her moans and grunts echo with the sound of Mandingo slipping in and out of her, bouncing off the bare walls. She grabs and sucks on her own nipple, holding her breast in a firm grip. She nearly bites it, as she reaches climax, grunting, breathing through her teeth.

"one more... why can't you fuck me doggy style, Mandingo? I knew I shoulda had you in the shower."

Bethany runs the length of it on her clit several times, trying to jump start another, closing her legs around it, sliding the wet thing in and out of her thighs. Moaning softly to herself, she opens her legs, pushing it balls deep in her, thrusting hard enough, her body rocks with the strokes, working her arms. Her stomach shifts, tits rocking.

"Fuck... fuck I'm sweating. But damn... feels so good."

She starts fingering herself, pressing hard, getting closer and closer to the goal, twisting the dildo on the strokes. Sending herself in to another with loud yelps, grip loosened on Mandingo, her fingers slowly stop twitching on her clit. She lay there dazed a moment, trying to put Mandingo on her nightstand. A wave passes over her body, something moves her hair from her face, drifting down her cheek, another grazes her breast, moving down her side, stopping at her hip, moving over the top of her thigh. The other slides down her cleavage to her stomach, like some aftercare. Her eyes start to close, the feeling vanishes when she rolls over.

Still feeling good about herself, refreshed from last night, waits for the cable installer, drinking coffee in an Asian styled silk robe, not tied that tight, showing a peek at her deep cleavage. Watching what broadcast stations her flat screen will pick up. A knock on the door.

"Cable man," a voice called.

"ten forty-three," she looks at her phone.

Opening the door to a rather tall black man in a grey t-shirt, he gives her a quick once over.

"Bethany Jackson?"

Oh yes, hello," she could feel his eyes clawing at her chest.

"My names Ray, welcome to the neighborhood," he steps in with a bag.

"You live around here, too? I guess that would make it easier if I had problems."

"Nah, I just seen the boxes, where would you want the modem and router set up, once we get that setup, I can get the cable together."

She looks at him for a moment, picturing him naked, taking her slow in the bedroom.

"Ms. Bethany...?"

"Oh! Sorry, I uh... let's do it in the bedroom- put it in the bedroom," she blushed.

Ray gives her a smirk, kneeling to his bag, pulling out cables and two boxes, glancing up at her. She leads him to the bedroom, pointing to a corner; "right here."

He notices the large black dildo on the floor, looking at her with a raised eyebrow; "rough night?"

"Fuck, I'm sorry... I thought I put that away," quickly bending over to grab it.

She glances up to catch him staring right down her robe, she quickly opened her night stand, dropping Mandingo, slamming it shut.

"Sorry about that."

"It's no problem, it's your apartment... I'm just visiting. I've seen a few of those and a bit more," he laughs.

"It was not supposed to be there, I swear," blushing again.

"Ms. Bethany, I've had women offer me sex to try and get free cable or internet, they'd disappear and come back naked," he laughes, "I promise it's fine."

"If that happened, I think I'd pay more," she covers her mouth "sorry, I... I'll just stay in the living room before something else stupid happens."

Ray watches her hurry past him, her robe draped on her hips, butt jiggling as she leaves the room, "god damn," he mutters.

Ray step in to the living room ten minutes later; "well that's all good to go, now the cable."

"See; robe still on," she replies.

"I'm surprised it isn't tied all the way to your armpits," Ray laughed.

"I'll just leave you to it," she stands.

"You're fine, I promise. Ms. Bethany, I'm a professional."

"Beth is fine. I'm just so embarrassed."

"You don't have anything to be embarrassed about."

"It's just... I moved here from another city, and it's been so lo- nope, not gonna stick my foot in my mouth," she sips her coffee.

"Honestly Beth, and I mean no disrespect; you are attractive. I'm sure under that robe is nice. Sorry, I shouldn't have said that, I swear I usually keep my mouth shut. I don't want to get fired over sexual harassment."

"No! I won't say anything, I don't want you to lose your job. It's my apartment, you said it. I don't want to come off like those women you were talking about."

"I can tell, you looked like you were going to sit in your car, if you had to," he laughed.

"I probably would have. You think I'm attractive?"

"I do, you look good. I didn't get this job to hook up with customers, but you are cute, I won't lie."

"I saw you checking me out."

"Yeah, forbidden fruit."

"Maybe not," she smirked.

"You like black dudes, don't you," he asked, setting up the cable box.

"That easy to read, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Would it be bad to say I just wanted to... might as well say it; be fucked by you? I don't think I'm gonna do the dating thing for a long time."

"Not while I'm on the clock, if that were the case."

"Really," she jumped, taken back by the reply.

"Maybe it's me beating myself up over all the customers I turn down, might be because it's not often I'm attracted to them, granted even though some are fine, just not my type."

"It's weird, I know... the situation. I promise this stays between us."

"I think I have it all together now," he turns on the box, "it has to do the booting process and connect to the router, and should be good to go."

"Well... it doesn't help that my best friend keeps pushing me to find guys to sleep with... and give... that a rest. Do you... would you... um... at least want to see?"

JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers