Amorous Goods: The Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got out the shower, laid out my clothes, went to get underwear... and came to after an orgasm."

"Nothing in between. Is this normal for you, have you felt threatened?"

"Not normal... I mean I might doze off programming, but no orgasms or the like."

"And squirting. From what I know, she has never squirted before until now," Tabitha added.

"Is the sex really that good," Morgana asked.

"In the dream? Yeah actually, good luck finding a real guy that can pick me up... why am I getting sucked in this?"

"Beth I know the feeling, to have a guy pin my big ass on the wall... wooo," Nikki fans her face.

"So you don't feel in danger," Morgana asked.

"Not really. Feels like I'm being watched sometimes. I think it helped me once when I was carrying something."

"I felt it watching me in the shower and saw big footprints going to the door when I got up. Last night when I was watching, I felt like a force. It shut the door and was all around me until I... walked past the mask, then it was like something was touching all over me until I got under the blanket."

"Maybe it wanted privacy, or might become territorial," Morgana suggested.

"Maybe... I mean sometimes I want privacy when I fuck," Tabitha shrugged.

"We can take the mask back with a full refund, if it becomes troublesome," Nikki proposed.

"Or I can try to cleanse it of the entity, if you really like the mask," Morgana added.

"I don't really believe this is a thing, but I think I'll keep it. If the furniture starts flying around the room, or a big penis slithers out the T.V. I'll give you a call."

"I'm going to see if I can catch it in the act and record it," Tabitha added.

"It may seem fun... honestly we've had people fine with what spiritual properties or entities, some have even purposefully sought out, others with their life at risk and don't even think a cleansing is enough," Morgana states.

"She told the thing I wanted sex with it, do we'll see what happens."

"If you don't mind; keep us filled in... if it is a spirit, it is probably using your dreams so it can easily have sex with you," Nikki claims.

"You're getting good at this, Nikki. How do you feel when you wake up?"

"Umm like being revitalized after having great sex, why?"

"Could be feeding on your energy to get stronger, but if it's putting a pep in your step, good for you," Morgana replies.

"I think we have some good info, I can give your friend a tour, if you want?"

"Now I gotta see this place!"

Morgana stops recording, the four of them wander about the whole mansion, telling stories and what history they know, Tabitha is eating it up, amazed. They take their leave and find somewhere to eat..

"I gotta admit that place is awesome... well pretty cool, anyway," Tabitha admitted.

"Yeah, it was interesting. Reaching for Dylan with that mannequin arm was hilarious."

"Well tell me about the ghost. If it takes me, I wanna know what I'll be in for."

"I don't know, uh, if it's all real; he's got a big dick, like big, probably bigger than the Rock with muscles. In the dream there was no pain, I was stretched open, like I was being fisted."

"Damn."

That evening both after their research, are getting ready to go out, Tabitha keeps taunting the mask off and on. Taking her challenge once she was in the shower.

"Is that you, are you in here... don't be afraid to give me a taste," Tabitha calls out.

Nothing responds to her.

"I saw you last night, am I not your type? Why'd you feel me up, then, guess you only like the plus size chicks, guess I'm just shy of being fat enough."

Suddenly hands grab her ass firmly, reaching around to her crotch.

"Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck," she looks around.

Steam fills her vision causing her to blink several times, opening her eyes to a waterfall, looking around to a massive man behind her.

"You desire your friends husband, she offers you to me, so shall it be," he grabs her bringing her in a kiss.

Tabitha reaches down his abs, grabbing his growing cock, breaking the kiss to look at it.

"Yes. This visual is better than reality."

"If you're the ghost in the mask... you may have tricked her, but we know. If the sex is as great as she claims, it might not matter if we are awake or not, pretty sure she feels the effects when she gets up, any way."

"Hmmm... "

"Oh just fuck me," she orders.

"We respect our women here, but you must know your place."

He pushes her to her knees, aiming that cock in her mouth, his massive hand holding her head, pushing it down, his cock head hits her throat, expanding it, her eyes wide as she feels her throat yield, his balls on her chin, he backs her head up, but she pulls away, hungry for it, taking him to the balls, mouth locked open by the shear girth, slowly pulling away, rubbing both hands along it's length.

"Not as big as your friend, but you are plump enough to do," he grabs her.

Lifting around her waist one armed, stuffs his cock in her, forcing her down, she moans and cries, her pussy stretches open, cock breaching past the bottom pushing deeper. Her legs wrap around his waist, holding his shoulders; lifting herself, feeling it pull her insides, drops back down with a huff, rising and falling, clung to him riding his cock, every bounce forces him deeper in side. Every thrust knocking the wind out of her until her legs start to tire, fighting it long enough for her first orgasm. Mandingo catches her, holding her close and filled, walks to the waterfall, placing her on a rock.

"You are an eager one, like her."

Tabitha straddles the rocks with her legs open, watching his cock slide in like sheathing a sword, pushing the bottom deeper as she screams in joy. Running his hands on her tits, she works her hips around his cock, hands closing in on her hips, one good hard thrust, Tabitha thought she saw her stomach buldge, every stroke seemed to collapse her walls with every breath exit. Walls more sensitive stretched out, quickly reaching orgasm, her muscles can't clamp down hard enough, her body wants to give out on her; convulsing through her orgasm, a secondary pressure hits, her arms shake wanting to be free. Once he pulls out, she yells at the feeling and relief as she squirted freely once he was out.

"Oh my god... I ain't never squirted before! Your dick hurts so good, my dude."

"I should hope so," he smiles proudly.

Mandingo flips her over on her stomach, spreading her ass open, going back in.

"Do you- hard to talk -have a name," she gasp.

"She calls me; Mandingo."

"Figures. Ooo shit!"

He starts pounding her hard and fast, knocking the wind out of her, and another orgasm, her squirting sprays through the strokes, voice cracking. He leans forward scooping her in an arm, pushing harder in to her, she bellows at the force inside her. Tabitha's body is near numb waiting for the next orgasm to shoot through her whole body.

"In.. me... cum... release," she musters.

He pounds away, heavy breath in her ear, she knows as he starts to grunt, yelling something in his tongue with release, causing her last orgasm. She feels his seed rocket in her insides, splashing back, halfway through her orgasm, she snaps to, screaming on her knees in the shower. Tabitha crawls out, rolling on the floor breathing hard.

"You asked for it," Bethany smiles in the doorway. "I got it all on my phone."

"Bitch."

Epilogue

"So you gonna get ready?"

"I feel like a log was shoved in there... I ain't ready for shit, my pussy might fall out, let's just order pizza and watch some movies."

"So how you feel, honestly, Tabby?"

"You're really enjoying this, huh? I feel like I slept a whole day, sore as hell, won the lottery, defeated my enemy in battle. As much as I would like to go out and find dick, even if it's never gonna be that good; my legs... not funny Beth."

"A night in sounds good. Hopefully he isn't tired. Gotta go back to the store with this new information."

"Please no."

"Hey, it was your idea to get me sucked up in this."

"Is he rough with you?"

"Kinda, but in a caring way."

"He fucked me up with his dick, made me squirt hard."

"You kept challenging him," she laughed.

"I guess I deserved it. Was fucking worth it... he can have me whenever he wants... fuck."

"I'll go get some beers, order a pizza, rest up," she pats her on the head.

"Did... was the cable guys dick that big?"

"No."

"Could you feel it after that?"

"Oh yeah, I felt it."

"So my shit won't be all open and stretched?"

"No, but it feels like it. I probably would've never believed it was real, if not for you, maybe if I was left conscious," she walks out the door.

Bethany orders a pizza in the car, picking it up after grabbing drinks, returning home, hearing yelping and moaning and crying behind her door, she walks in seeing Tabitha bent over the coffee table. Bethany sits the pizza on the couch, the drinks on the floor. A smile creeps across her face when she looks at Tabitha's red behind with her pussy wide open.

"I wanted seconds... you know me," she smiles weakly.

Bethany sets up her phone on the couch, getting a good view, recording with her camera, taking her shoes, pants, and panties off, joining her. Being switched after every orgasm, spraying the couch and floor.

"You think Nikki would like a go," Tabitha asked.

"If he would fuck her... she probably would," Bethany agreed as an orgasm tore through her body.

"Fuck my ass this time," she begs, turning to Bethany's horrified look; "Hey, you know me."