Amorous Goods: The Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't always like the look myself, but guys seem to look by me in anything I wear."

"I don't know why. Might hafta get them to open their eye's some," she laughs.

"Hopefully his eyes fall out when he sees me in this," Bethany winks.

"Big girls are in, makes me jealous sometimes."

Bethany goes home and finds something she can wear it under, pretty much a waiting game after that. It felt as eye's were staring her down while she put the outfit on, glancing at the doorway, thinking she saw something there in the mirror. Laying out the outfit on the bed, something held her hips, pressing in to her ass, causing her to jump and turn, seeing nothing. Turning back to the bed, smiling at her choice.

CHAP5

Bethany meets Ray at some hole in the wall bar for a few drinks, finding him at a small table, "You know you don't have to get me liquored up, when I wanted to hook-up while you were hooking up my cable."

"I just figured a woman like you wouldn't just rush right to the bed," he laughed.

"I do carry myself a certain way and I'm no slut... but I'll be that girl if I know you. Be naked with the door unlocked. I appreciate the respect, Ray."

"My parents raised me right. Do you know how hard it was to contain myself, yet go further than I would?"

"Oh yeah... I do; trust me."

"Been that long?"

"You have no idea. I shouldn't admit to this; I've been having wet dreams, at my age. Okay, drink time."

Tabitha calls her while she's waiting to order.

"Hey... what's up?"

"On a date with the cable guy."

"What's all that noise?"

"We're at a bar."

"You getting dick tonight, Beth? About damn time!"

"It sure as fuck is."

"I hope you have time for me tomorrow."

"You finally bringing your whore ass down here?"

"Damn right! Go get that HBO package dick," she hung up.

She orders a Guinness while catching some guy staring at her chest, she pops open a third button, showing more cleavage, taking the drink back to Ray.

"So what do you do," Ray wondered.

"I'm a computer programmer by trade."

"That computer did look expensive."

"It is; I built it... took forever."

"Smart and sexy, I like that."

"I'd like to have more sex, than beers tonight, though."

Bethany follows Ray to his house, waiting to see the look on his face, when he sees her lingerie, walking in, the man has every recent gaming console hooked up to a seventy-five inch flat screen, the dining room has a stocked bar, she's a bit amazed.

"You seem like a real fun guy, host a lot of parties?"

"Here and there. Second guessing that not drinking any more," he laughed.

"I might not mind a bit afterwards, if you have the energy," she toyed.

"We don't have to rush if you don't want, I'm in no hurry."

"Liar," she pointed at his crotch.

"What," he feigned ignorant.

Bethany reached for it, eyes growing wide, when he made it jump.

"You got me," he took her hand.

Once in the bedroom, her mouth dropped at the size of his bed, another decent sized flat screen, a glint hit the corner of her eye; shackles hanging from the headboard, she turns to see him standing there with his shirt off.

"I promise not to put you in those..."

"You can put me in those arms... damn."

Ray saunters over, unbuttoning her shirt a bit stunned at what was underneath, she pulls him down for a kiss while he frees her arms, dropping the shirt on the floor, tongue entering his mouth, before releasing.

"Whoa," he noticed her top.

"I was hoping you'd like it," she pulled her skirt down, "I bought this earlier, otherwise it woulda been granny panties and a giant Torrid bra."

"Dayum. I think that would be sexy on you too, but dayum, Bethany."

"You think I'm that hot?"

"I could eat you," he knelt down, kissing on her belly, hands pressed in to her ass.

She moans a little, taking a deep breath when he tongue kisses her navel.

"That feels good... It does that?"

Ray presses his face in her stomach, lifting her, causing her to scream, sitting her on the side of the bed. Taking his shoes and jeans off.

"Holy fuck, nobodies picked me up before... holy fuck that's... big."

She reaches for his cock with the strongest urge to stick it in her mouth, stroking it with her hand. In one motion, her mouth takes him inside on a down stroke with a hands length that won't fit. Dragging her lips the length, wishing she could take more like in her dreams, closes her eyes and pushes the head in to her throat with a satisfying noise, not backing off only far enough to take a breath, Ray steadies himself on the headboard, watching her head bob and twist. She rubs is balls and reaches for his abs, tearing herself away long enough to pull her top off, he reached for her tits the moment he saw them flop out, giving them a nice squeeze, noticing how big her areola were to her nipples, mashing her tits around his cock.

"You like these big titties, huh," she grabs them and fucks his cock with them.

"I like all of it," he moans.

Ray pulls free, hooking his fingers around her thong, pulling as she lays back, dropping them on the floor as he kissed her thighs resting on his shoulders, resisting the urge to bite the thick flesh, lifting and turning her climbing on the bed, closing her thighs around his head, nosing through her bush, taking her clit in his mouth, going to town, fighting her to keep her legs closed. Bethany can't keep still with his tongue pressed in her clit, licking in to the hood.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fuck," she screams, trying to pull his head closer, squirting a little.

Ray mounts her, cock stabbing her gash, rubbing her clit while he squeezes her stomach and gathers her tits. With a tit in each hand, leaning forward, his cock slips inside her, opening her up, taking his tongue to both areola the size of tea cup saucers, running it in her cleavage, pushing his cock deeper. Bethany gasp when he takes both nipples in his mouth, working her hips.

"That's new, I like that."

Ray sucks all over each one, trying to cover every square inch before sitting up, grabbing a hold of her love handles, pushing himself inside her as deep as he can, hitting bottom. Enjoying watching her expressions, her tits bouncing, stomach jiggling, thighs shake, pulling her by her rolls with every inward thrust. Watching her body move is fuel to his fire, she holds her tits to stop them from hitting her in the face. Grabbing her thighs, holding her calves together, rapid fire fucking, pushing her over the edge screaming, spraying juices.

"That's right, wet the bed, Beth," he spoke in a sultry tone.

"You like that," she asked, catching her breath.

"Awe yeah, be proud of it."

He rolls her over, pulling her hips, giving her ass a good look while she gets on her knees, her ass spreads open.

"Damn, what a fat ass," he jiggles and smacks it.

"Oh, are you...oooo."

Ray traces around her anus with his tongue, forcing in her tight hole far as it can, backing off to stick in her, easily slipping deep in her hungry pussy, pounding hard, watching her ass roll up her back. Bethany wails, lifting herself on the headboard, he reaches for her tits, sinking his hands in them, pounding her harder.

"Fuck yes, Ray," she cries.

"You like this dick, don'tchu?"

"I need that dick, Ray, wear it out," she begs.

"You sure?"

"Make it hurt real good...oooo fuck!"

His thighs started smacking her ass, balls slamming in to her, hands dug in the crease of her hips, she squirts, soaking his balls.

"This ass of yours is wonderful," he gives it a smack.

"That dick roughs me up real good... god another one," she pants.

Beth climaxes again, pushing in to him. Ray pulls out, stopping her halfway, on her side, straddling her leg, propping the other on him, sliding his cock back in with a hold on her ass and stomach, pounding her soaking pussy.

"Can I cum in you?"

"You've earned it, fucking cum in me."

With a hands full of ass and stomach, he still goes strong, ramming in her, finally getting close himself; speeds up, gripping her hard, filling her up, pushing deep in his release, taking a moment before moving.

"I haven't been fucked like that in a long time," she declared.

"Glad I could help," he smiled.

"We should do this more often. I think my cable might be messing up in a day or two... might need you to come over and give the box a few whacks."

"Count on it."

Bethany limps in her apartment sexually satisfied, throwing her new outfit on the dresser, clothes on the floor, falling in to bed. Completely relaxed, finally gotten laid, deciding to bask in what hasn't leaked out, showering later. Starting to doze off feeling a pressure on her body, her eyes close as something forces inside her, squeak leaves her mouth, once fully inside. Images drift in and out of her on a bed in a hut being fucked on her stomach. The gentle fucking rocking her back and fourth keeps jarring her nearly awake, the reciprocating pressure expanding and contracting her walls, she's too weak, giving in to her climax, yelling herself awake. She looks around her room seeing and feeling nothing, drifting back to sleep.

Bethany awakes to her phone being blown up.

"H-hello?"

"Are you still asleep? Girl wake up, I'm in town!"

"Damn it," Bethany jumps up.

CHAP6

"This is a nice place," Tabitha looks around.

"Yeah, it's nice... and cheap."

"So you got that dick, right?"

"Oh yeah and oh my god was it good. I don't know how I managed to get home."

"Damn... me next!"

"I don't think you could handle it," she laughed.

"Well let's find something we can both handle, or our you gonna just save yourself for the cable guy?"

"Nah, might as well have fun before I'm old and shrivled."

"So is that the haunted mask thing," Tabitha points at the mask.

"Yeah that's it, and it's not haunted, Tabby."

"No dream last night," she inquired.

"Kinda... kept fading in and out, guess I was too tired to dream."

"Ah-ha! So you just needed some dick... told you, Watson."

"Yeah, whatever," Bethany giggled.

"Find any good bars to go to?"

"Figured we could bar hop together and figure it out."

That night was the night; Tabitha waited around for Bethany to get ready, taking selfies. Hashtag Girls Night. She walks to her bedroom to see what was up, finding her hanging on to the edge of the bed.

"What happened to you?"

"I.. don't know. I was just getting underwear out, then next thing I know; I'm having an orgasm."

"You sure? What is that... did you piss on the floor?"

"I squirted?"

"When did you start squirting?"

."When the dreams started."

"Maybe it's a horny ghost?"

"Stop. Ghost aren't real. I bought the thing because I liked it, not for some ghost," she panted, "let me get ready, so we can go."

"I can't believe you're wearing that," she walks out.

Checking out the first spot, crowded with a live band, drinks in hand away from the dancing crowd, not too many people seem to be looking for a nightcap. They spotted two hot looking guys waiting by the bar, Bethany took a hard glug of her drink and lead the search, almost on them, the two guys kissed each other. Bethany looked at Tabitha exploding with laughter. The second place is more their speed; they catch guys checking them out while they order drinks. Feeling the vibe, Tabitha makes her way to some guy, Bethany watches as they walk of, noticing a guy taking it as a chance to move in. She talks to him and before she could make a plan; a sound of a woman screaming about making out with her boyfriend and a pool ball flying, catches their attention. Bethany sighs as bouncers carry Tabitha and the other girl out of the area, she apologizes to the guy and takes her leave.

"How was I supposed to know the dudes girlfriend was there," Tabitha growled, slamming the car door.

"Only you, Tabby," she rolls her eyes.

"She's lucky. I was about to knock that bitch out for throwing that pool ball at my head."

"I don't exactly know when bars close around here, we might wanna try and look some up, try tomorrow."

"That's fine. I'm too pissed anyway, some lame pick-up line is gonna get somebody punched. Shit... almost forgot, I have some wine coolers in the car. We can drink those, and share Mandingo."

"I don't know about the Mandingo part."

Back at Bethany's; Tabitha grabs the coolers out of her backseat, they make themselves comfortable on the couch, with the television on in the background. Gathered around Bethany's laptop trying to find all they could on the local bars and clubs, drinking and laughing. Tabitha wants to see the place she bought the mask at.

"You really want to see the place? You don't like antique shops... I can't even get you to go to a Peddlers Mall."

"I want to see all the haunted stuff."

"That stuff isn't real, Tabby."

"I wanna see anyway."

After all the drinks are gone; they decide to go to sleep. Moans and screams wake Tabitha up a few hours later.

"Beth... did you call the cable guy? Being selfish with your toys again," she investigates.

She creeps to the doorway, peering in, adjusting her eyes to the dark and what little light creeps in from the window. A smile creeps across her face, thinking she caught her masturbating as she lie on her back with her knees up. About to walk away, before Bethany is flipped on her side with a leg held straight up, she mutters "oh fuck" holding a hand in her hair, reaching across the bed, body rocking back and fourth as if something is fucking her hard. Tabitha doesn't see anybody there, her mouth drops when Bethany's tit is pulled around. Bethany is pounded hard enough there are smacks, whatever it is, is rocking the bed. Tabitha is froze, wanting to call her name. Bethany starts yelping as she reaches another climax, squirting in to the night, Tabitha saw it quickly catch the light.

"What the fuck," she whispers.

There's an eerie feeling before the door closes abruptly, nearly hitting her in the face, if not for the jump scare. She backs away, heading back to the living room, the feeling stops at the mask. Sitting on the couch, it catches her eye; she looks at the mask, feeling like hands are feeling on her chest, crotch and legs, holding in the scream and urge to leave, throwing the blanket over herself, curling in a ball.

Tabitha awakes to the smell of coffee and once again the apartment was serene. She walks in the kitchen ignoring the mask best she can.

"Sleep good," Bethany asked, eating.

"Did you," she pours a cup of coffee.

"Oh yeah, like heaven."

"Did... did you have another wet dream?"

"I did actually, why?"

"You woke me up last night."

"Damn, really... I'm sorry."

"I uh... really think that mask is haunted. It looked like you were being fucked hard, the bed was shaking and everything."

"C'mon Tabby be serious..."

"I swear to god! No joke, I seen it. You were on your side and a titty was floating around, an you squirted. Something shut the door and followed me back to the living room."

"I think you drank too much."

"It did. It even felt me up. I'm not lying."

"Hey mister ghost, this is my friend that said she wanted ghost dick," Bethany mocked.

"Yeah, yeah, make fun of me. If it happens again, I'll record it. All these things happening to you is because of a ghost."

"Well if it's true; how bad can being ghost fucked be, other than wetting the bed? Maybe if it finds you attractive, it might grant your wish."

Tabitha takes a shower after breakfast, while in there; she kept getting the feeling something was watching her, inspecting her, sometimes the steam would waft in odd directions around her. Quickly she rinsed off, stepping out the shower, the feeling gone, but wet footprints tracked towards the door.

"I'm on to you, mask ghost," she stops and points at it.

"What," Bethany laughs.

"I know there's a horny ghost in there."

"Yeah, okay. Mister ghost, my friend claims she's great in bed, why don't you give her a shot," she test the mask.

"Don't do that!"

"Why? Scared it might be fun? Could be good dick, the best dick... it is from another world, Bethany laughs.

Tabitha just looks at her.

"Oh my god... you really believe it's real?"

Bethany takes her to Amorous Goods under the pretense that she acts like she has some sense, she walks around the room the register is in, while Bethany waits for somebody to show up.

A head peers from the back; "Hey Vikki... you got customers up here!"

He walks up front giving both girls the once over, Tabitha gives him a quick hello, walking towards Bethany.

"I remember you; at that outdoor market. Finally decided to check the place out, huh?"

"Oh yeah... no I've bought something already, I was just showing my friend here."

"Well hello friend, my names Dylan."

"Tabby. So is everything here haunted?"

"Seriously Tabby," she rolls her eyes.

"Not everything, I know some of the things that are, but Morgana would be the expert," he turns to Bethany; "so what did you get?"

"Some African mask to spruce up the living room."

"The big one with the fangs, that one is supposed to be haunted, but I never noticed anything."

"It is... I saw it last night," Tabitha blurted.

"Ooo... what does it do?"

"Something was having sex with Beth last night."

"I could give you a business card, if you feel left out."

"She was drunk last night, she thinks she saw something."

"Well, want my business card if you get drunk again?"

"That will be enough of you, you lecherous man... begone," somebody shouted behind them.

They jumped and turned.

"Why are you such a cock block," Dylan walked off.

CHAP7

"Morgana Delacroix; I am the mystic who works here," she stands with various necklaces around her tunic and what seems to be a thigh pack with a wand and athame strapped to it.

"See... Beth... a mystic."

"Oh Jesus..."

"He won't be of use here, young lady. Tell me about what you saw."

"Sorry, sorry; I was in the middle of lunch," Vikki struts out. "Oh it's you. How's the mask... anything weird?"

"Nope."

"Yeah! She told me she had been having wet dreams since she got it."

"Tabby," Bethany hissed.

"They're the experts, Beth. Anyway; the wet dreams and last night I heard-,"

"Please... sorry to interrupt you dear, but can we take this to my office, I would like to record this for our records."

"Sure, yeah, c'mon Beth," she grabs her arm.

"Fine."

"They walk through to a back room, Nikki and Morgana are telling them about certain things on the floor, they both had a laugh about the time Dylan used a mannequin to jack off, and they found it forcing him to sex, after his screaming. The upper half was on the floor moaning and holding it's tits, while the lower half had it's legs locked around him, riding him. They were sitting in her office, she pulled out a camera and hit record, as well as a digital recorder.

"All this," Bethany asked.

"Oh yes, so tell us what you know..."

"So... my names Tabby, this is Beth. She bought it from here- the mask; since then she told me she was having wet dreams about being in Africa."

"Is this true," Nikki asked.

"Yeah, but I figured it was from just not getting laid, I guess."

"Till you hooked up with the cable guy and you said you still kinda had a dream."

"Interesting," Morgana commented. "So, the act of getting laid ceased the activity. Perhaps the spirit detects sexual frustration and appeases it until there is a growth in sex life."

"Maybe we should let Dylan use it for a few days," Nikki laughs.

"Well last night we were getting ready for the club and I found her collapsed on the side of the bed after wondering why it was taking so long to get ready. It was like forty-five minutes."

"What happened to you, Beth," Nikki wondered.