Amorous Goods: The Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's on you, Beth."

She stands, unties her robe, opening it.

"We gotta wait for the box anyway." She pulls the robe off.

"Damn. You are sexy as hell."

She turns around slowly showing her whole body, blushing when she faces him.

"I'm sorry, I'm never so forward, it isn't me."

He doesn't say anything, just looks. She looks at his growing errection.

"Beth."

"No sex on the job, I get, but please touch me, I want you to touch me."

"Uh, you sure?"

"Yes," she walks to him.

He reaches out and rubs her chest, unsure. Hands sliding down over her nipples, under and lifting them in each hand, they nearly melt. His cock is fully erect. Down her sides, he grabs her love handles gently, smooshing her stomach, lifting and rubbing, her breath shallows, his hands rub all over her stomach, squeezing here and there. She steps closer, he holds her sides, down to her hips, bending slightly, following her hips to her butt creasing, lifting and squeezing it, pulling her close. She can feel his cock press against her stomach, his lips near her neck, breath making her hotter. Following her butt up her back.

The cable connects and the sound from whatever channel, then the mask falls, making them jump twice.

CHAP 3

"Are you serious, Beth?!"

"Yep. I let a guy feel me up. I was so horny, so fucking horny. I don't know what came over me, I couldn't control myself and he admitted he thought I was hot. I was so nervous. I begged him to do it."

"How big was his dick?"

"Down. His. Leg. Like probably bigger than Mandingo."

"Yall didn't fuck?"

"I was lost in his touch. I think he was too. My mind just kept screaming 'touch me' and before anything else could happen; the mask fell off the wall and scared us back to reality."

"That sucks."

"Yeah. He gave me his business card and said if I had any problems at night, to call him."

"Basically if you want that BBC, call him up. I hope you call him."

"I plan on it, the connection was crazy weird."

"Aww... my little girl is finally growing up. I told you, you needed to get laid, all that built up shit is starting to leak out. I remember when Mandingo was just for emergencies."

"Speaking of emergencies..."

"Okay I'm getting off here, call that dude before you go blind," Tabby hung up.

Bethany sits in the living room, still naked, her robe where she left it. Her hand slowly made it's way to her clit, as she pictures Ray once again, giving her that hard cock. Head back on the couch, relaxed, her body moves to his imaginary motions, she glances at the mask propped up against the wall, it seemingly eggs her on. Fingers moving quicker, she can't take her eyes off of it. Would Ray be worthy of wearing it? Hands vigorously rubbing her clit faster, as fast as she can, staring right in to the empty eye sockets, closer and closer. She gasp for air...

"Oh... fuuuuuck!"

After gaining her composure, Bethany looks around, looks down at herself.

"Look at me; masturbating in the daylight... what a rebel you've become."

She throws her robe on the couch, picks a box to open and starts setting up her living room the rest of the way, no way she's going to spend weeks dancing around them. Giving the mask and anchor inspection, trying to figure out how it actually fell, hung it back up and continued with her unpacking and unwrapping of shelves for knickknacks. Cutting up the boxes, and stuffing them in a trash bag, taking her computer tower and accessories to the bedroom, setting it up on her computer stand. Walks from her nearly finished bedroom kicking empty boxes, through her half finished kitchen, standing in her finished living room triumphantly. Grabbing her robe, walking back, getting ready for a grocery store run.

Bethany lies down after spending some time on her computer, having cooked dinner, she lay watching television. She catches a glimpse of what looks like something shifting towards her under the blankets before her eye's closed. She awakes to a dream, looking around some place that looks like the set of Lion King.

"What is this doing here," asked some warrior coming from nearby bushes.

"Look at it, why is it so pale," asked another.

"Excuse me, I'm a person," Bethany snaps.

"A person? Perhaps, but not from around here. Nobody looks like you, here."

"Is this... Africa?"

"It is the mother land," one responded.

"Why are you here?"

"I don't know."

"Let's just kill her," he approaches with his knife unsheathed.

"Stop. Clearly she is not aware of her surroundings," he moves her behind him.

She realizes how big the man is; towering over her, she looks at his broad shoulders and massive hand griping a spear.

"I'll take her as my responsibility."

"Look at her, she does not look like a woman should, why would you want her?"

"There is nothing wrong with her, she looks well fed," he turns to her; "come with me, I will protect you, mysterious woman."

He grabs her hand and leads her back to the village, taking her to his hut.

"Our leader is working with a truce with another tribe, once he returns, we will sort things out. Tell me; what is that odd clothing you wear?"

"It's something women wear, where I come from, usually for sleeping."

"You wear things to sleep... interesting. Here drink this, the sun may have effected your head. Take cover here until you regain your senses."

"Because of what I'm wearing?"

"No. Because you seem confused of where you are and how you got here."

"Think you," she sips at the gourd. "What is this?"

"Fruit juices and flower nectars," he stares at her for a moment.

"You like what you see?"

"I do. The others may not like you, but I would not mind claiming you as wife. I have not seen such a person before."

Bethany unties her robe, letting it fall from her shoulders; "this interest you?"

"Yes. The young women here seem malnourished, the elders are past age of marriage and breeding, though they have bodies appealing to my eyes. You are young with a woman's body, what I desire."

"You desire... me? I think I desire you, your muscles, you're so big. I never thought of marriage, but I've had dreams of laying with a man like you."

He sits next to her on his bed.

"To feel a man like you on me," she runs her hand down his arm, "holding me in these arms," she reaches down his thigh, "thrusting your spear in me," she wraps her hand around his cock, under his cloth.

He turns to face her, sliding his hands under her armpits, giving her a firm squeeze down to her stomach, cupping her tit, nearly fitting the whole thing in his hand.

"Show me. Show me your spear."

He pulls back his cloth, showing his erect cock, her eyes grow wide at the sight of it

"What is your name," she wondered.

"I'm not sure how to pronounce it in your tongue."

"I think I'll call you; Mandingo. Have any of your women ever done this to you?"

"Done what?"

Bethany gets on her knees in front of him, her fingers barely touch as she holds his cock in her hand. He watches patiently as she stares it down. She wonders how she can even fit, wrapping her other hand around it with plenty room to spare, steady, takes her mouth around the head, his cock pushes her mouth open wider than she had intended. Looking down his shaft, her hands were still pretty far from her hands, she started sucking what she could, stroking the rest, the tip is right near her throat.

"No... never had this," he whispered.

Bethany feels herself getting wet below, running down her legs. She slurps listening to his moans, he places a hand on her head, pushing her slowly lower and lower, her throat opened for him, she was surprised it still felt like she could breath. Once her face pushed her hands away, they fell to her sides, it was like an orgasm hit her as her face touched his crotch, she creamed, body shaking as it splashed on the floor. She held there until it stopped, pulling her head back, forcing it back down, twisting her head as it slips in and out so easily. His guiding hand falls away, happily she sucks him, looking up seeing his approval.

"I'm ready, ready to bare your children, Mandingo," she pulled away.

"Please, lie down," he helped her up.

Mandingo gave her ass a heavy smack as she turned to lay on the bed. Her ass smashed in like water with a dropped rock, jiggling. He turn to her, climbing over her, she pulls him in for a kiss, holding him by his firm neck. They kiss, Bethany runs her hands down his muscles, aiming his cock in her hole, he pushes in her, spreading her open, pushing her cervix back for room, she breaks the kiss with a scream.

"Are you hurt?"

"No! I want it, do as you wish," she gasped.

He pulls back, ramming it in her, watching her tits dance around, his balls smack her asshole when she wraps her head around him, locking him in her. Mandingo grabs hands full of her tits, she stars in to nothing, gasping for air like a fish, like the air is knocked out on every penetrating stroke, returned to her lungs every exit. Her voice broke as she yelled, her orgasm exploding out of her, she could feel the fluids spraying from around his cock.

He scoops his hands under her, picking her up, scooting on his knees. Bethany's body is pressed to his, she holds on with all her strength. His hands lifting her up by her ass, slamming her down on his cock, his muscles tensing and flexing, lifting her with no problem. A firm hand on her back as her grip loosened. His grunts match her yelping, she's lifted higher almost to the point of falling out and brought back down with a smack. Every drop brings her closer until it burst from her, spraying out non stop, her body working on it's own, coating his cock with her rise and fall. She could just pass out.

"Oh my god," she said with a hoarse whisper.

It was like his cock was swelling up to burst, he grit his teeth, something sounding of a battlecry while he continued stroking himself with her. Mandingos ejaculate fired off like a burst hydrant, it's like she could feel it open her cervix with the pressure, filling her ovaries with the last slam, the rest filling and pouring out as he lifted her off and laid her down.

Mandingo caught his breath, otherwise not tired, spoke; "we must tell my people of our marriage right away."

"You go... I sleep."

."We both must profess."

Bethany tries to stand, dropping to her knees, he reaches for her, lifting her in his arms, using her feet to open the pelts concealing his doorway, the sun seemed a bit brighter than earlier, blinding her. She closed her eyes, opening them to her bedroom ceiling, sunlight pouring through her window.

CHAP 4

"Noooo-hooo- what is this wet spot," she felt under her thighs, "I'm too young to be pissing the bed."

She brought her hand to her and it smelled of sex, making her wonder. As she moved around, her muscles felt sore, she struggled to get out of bed, legs kept trying to give out under her.

"I feel like I ran a marathon... or was gang banged," she muttered, starting the shower.

As she showered, she kept getting this feeling something was watching her, hanging around in the bathroom. The hot water seemed to sooth her, having stayed in there, just letting the water hit her skin, she decides a soak in the bath will be in order tonight. What ever she felt was watching her seemed to move on as she made her way from the shower, though sore, there was some satisfaction, a pleasure she hadn't felt in a while; waking from sexual exhaustion, something masturbating never gave.

Taking her coffee to go, and bags of boxes for the trash, Bethany drives around where her new job is, getting familiar with the streets, giving the building a once over. Taking a drive downtown to look for the bars and night clubs, anything else of interest she may have missed on previous trips. She stops at a gas station to fill up, noticing the guy at the next pump is giving her the once over.

"How you doin today," he asked.

"Fine, just taking in the sights."

"Ah, visiting, passing through?"

"Just moved here for a new job, enjoying the bit of freedom and lack of responsibility before the adulting begins," she smiles.

"I feel that. You're one sexy woman, you know that?"

"Thank you," she stares a moment, taking in his gold brown hue.

"I bet a brotha could have fun with you."

"You like women like me?"

"Yeah... gurl with those tits and ass...," he licks his lips.

"Maybe we'll see each other again, but I gotta run," she hung the nozzle.

As she gets in her car, a thought runs across her mind of him and few of his thug friends having their way with her, shaking her head, not wanting to go down that rabbit hole.

Later that night, she calls Tabitha to tell her about the city.

"So I found a few bars to check out, and some thug guy was hitting on me at the gas station."

"Show those curves off and they all gonna want a piece. I'm almost jealous; big girls are in, I still get mine, so almost jealous."

"When can you make it up here, I'm wanting to do that, the more I think about it?"

"Few days, I'm prepared to sleep on a bed of boxes."

"Whatever. I have almost everything unpacked. Hey I had this crazy dream last night, too."

"I gotta hear this!"

"I dreamed I was in Africa and was picked up by some African guy, that would put the Rock to shame. He took me to his hut in the village and I begged him to have sex with me."

"You slut, was his dick big?"

"I think my jaw unhinged to suck it. I swear it all felt real."

"So we vacationing in Africa this year, right?"

"I wish. He had never had his dick sucked before... and the sex... so vivid, I think he was fucking me in my uterus."

"Only dream dicks fuck in the uterus," she sighed.

"He had to carry me to declare me his wife with the village."

"I just wanna fuck one, I'm not trying to end up married and pregnant, cooking wildebeest on the camp fire."

"Odd thing was I woke up and there was a smell of sex, I didn't even do it last night. Plus I think I... squirted.

"Maybe that cable guy snuck in and had some fun," she teased.

"I'm serious."

"I thought only men got wet dreams."

"But why would it smell like sex?"

"I don't know, none of that has happened to me, never heard of it before."

"It's been on my mind all day, whatever happened; I woke up feeling great, despite sore muscles."

"Maybe it's a ghost! Didn't you say that shop had haunted stuff?"

"I think that's just some marketing ploy. Whoever heard of a horny ghost anyway," she laughs.

"Ah dunno... maybe if you hook up with that cable guy; you won't be having puberty dreams."

"I should call him soon and set something up."

"What's to set up? Call him and say come over and fuck me."

"Yeah... I'll do just that. I don't know what happened last night, I'm going to relax in a nice bubble bath, go to bed, do some prep for this job."

"Aieght girl, tell the ghost I said 'hello'".

"Hey ghost, my friend Tabby said hello, she wants your dick in her," she yelled.

"Funny."

She eases in to her bath tub, engulfed in warmth and soap, with a tablet and glass of wine. Twenty minutes pass and her eyes get heavy, she drops the book by the glass, closing her eyes with a sigh of relief.

A noise startles her, her eyes pop open to a few zebras running off from the shore, heavy thick arms wrap around her.

"Don't worry about the Zebra," a familiar voice spoke.

"The wha-," she started before his lips hit hers.

His cock pressed in to her stomach, bobbing between her tits, "let's not be distracted."

She follows him swimming from shallow waters, he takes hold of her, lifting her high enough his cock rest between her legs, almost like it's holding her up, as they move around to stay afloat, it rubs across her lips and clit. Bethany wraps her legs around him, lifting herself, feeling his cock rise in the water, working the tip in with her thighs, he pulls her with his thrust with a satisfying oomph, heavy moan from her. Mandingo keeps them afloat while bouncing her on his cock, watching the water squirt up from her cleavage, hands undecidedly going from her ass to thighs and back.

"I can't get enough of you, my wife."

"I love this dick of yours," she moans.

Bethany's pussy clenches around him as best she can, like trying to break a beer bottle in her hand, his kicking legs move her side to side, the humping motion isn't like those full thrust from before, but being so full is taking her to the goal. The first time in a long time, she feels weightless, lifting a little bit more away, getting more of a stroke going, the water forced in and out, pushing her over the edge, voice raising concern from nearby animals.

"The water is good, yes? I told you."

"Water good," she huffs.

This is obviously a dream, she thinks, so why not have real fun? Letting go of him, allowing her body to float just under the surface, pushing and pulling, ramming herself in to his body with her legs, the sensation of the water being pumped, feeling it squeeze between her walls and his shaft. Legs working overtime, the impact of her ass hitting him can almost be heard, while she drags herself through the water, tits landing on her face with every pull. Bethany opens her mouth, water rushes in like air, forced back out in bubbles, she feels herself squirt again.

Mandingo joins her under, spinning her, pressing in to her back, holding her tight with his legs around hers, his thrust seemed to have barely lost any power. Neither are making an effort to maintain buoyancy, just seemingly suspended the water oddly clear. Bethany watches the bubbles rise from her mouth with every exhale, she starts cumming again, squirting, temperature quickly rising and falling as her juices drift away. Here he comes, she thinks when his grip tightens, another one this quick, she starts to climax herself, right before he does. Mandingos seed pierces her cervix again, over filling it, he doesn't stop; she feels him run dry but he doesn't stop, and her orgasm doesn't either, every inward thrust carries it, pushing out more of her juices. Slowly they rise up, breaking the surface.

She breathes in real air, eyes slightly open, it's all white, she realizes as she climaxes, she's in her tub, hand and foot braced on one side, the others draped over the side, at the peak of her climax; Bethany feels herself squirting, a pressure off her chest, while gasping for air. Taking the last swig of wine, climbing out of the cool water, pulls the drain and towels off confused, yet relieved. Flinging the towel on the rack, laying in bed.

Two days later she finally calls Ray to see if he'd still take her up on the offer, thinking perhaps that actual sex would cure the sexual dreams and delusions, planning on meeting at his place, wanting some slight change of scenery. She looked through her clothes to see if there was anything sexier than her silk robe, not even as much as a two-piece bikini. Time for a trip downtown, or where ever there's a lingerie or porn shop. Googling as she walked to her car.

"I'm just looking for something that looks good, but doesn't say stripper, if you have anything in my size," she told the clerk.

"Actually we have some things, but there's a store not too far that has way more options."

The clerk shows her a rack full of plus size options, Bethany looks, finding something that looks like red two piece bikini set; the strapless top was netted and black shear material covering it like a midriff shirt, the bottom was a g-string with the same material acting as a short miniskirt.

"I think this will do just fine," Bethany smiled.

"If you want a bit of advice, because you're very attractive, stop wearing pants that you can tuck your stomach in. My sister is your size, the moment she stopped wearing pants like that, she almost had to start wearing them again to keep the guys at bay."