Amorous Goods: Three Horny Monkeys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, So-Young," he said to the woman seated across from him. "We're about ready to start. I understand you're still a bit nervous, but do you feel comfortable with the way we talked about proceeding or do you have any more questions?"

The beautiful young Korean-American woman kept her eyes down on the desk between them when she answered. Sam wasn't sure if this was a cultural thing she'd picked up from her childhood in South Korea or if it was just natural shyness and embarrassment over what they were going to do. Either way, he found it very arousing and he was going to strive to capture that sense of innocence in her photos. Well, at least in some of her photos.

She gave a little laugh and the American character she'd developed over the past 15 years since immigrating with her family at age 9 came through. "I'm sorry about being such a chicken. I know we've talked it to death and I do appreciate your patience. Are many of your clients as big a pain?"

"Almost all of them," he assured her with his own laugh. "Including your friend Chae-Won. Since she recommended me to you and has allowed me to show you her portfolio, I think it's okay if I share that she was just as nervous as you. But I think you'll agree that she doesn't look nervous here." He indicated the large photo album that lay open in front of So-Young.

No, thought So-Young. The normally quiet and plain Chae-Won did not look nervous at all. What she looked like was hot and horny. And according to Chae-Won, her husband had thought so too when she gave him the "In My Boudoir" photo album for his birthday and their sex life had taken a very exciting turn.

So-Young felt her cheeks flush as she thought about some of the surprisingly graphic details Chae-Won had shared on that topic. Apparently, posing in lingerie had freed up some of her friend's own inhibitions in a way that her husband had liked as much as the racy photos.

Sam's own cheeks felt ready to flush as he also considered the successful lowering of the other Korean housewife's inhibitions. Chae-Won had turned out to be quite a firecracker as could be seen in some of her more graphic photos. Of course, those photos weren't included in the album he was showing Chae-Won's friend, but they had been included on Sam's subscription website.

Chae-Won had been his first Asian model and she had proved very popular with Sam's subscribers. As he took in the more delicate and far lovelier features of So-Young, he had no doubt she was going to earn a lot of money for him. And that he was going to absolutely love playing with her body while she did.

CHAPTER NINE.

So-Young took in Dolan's intense gaze and read it as a shit-or-get-off-the-pot challenge as her American-born husband, John Lee, would say. "Okay, I'm ready," she declared, resolute with the idea that John would enjoy such a surprising and sensuous gift as much as Chae-Won's husband had. "Do we need to sign the contract first?"

"Tell you what. How about we leave that for the end and dive right in now, before you get another case of nerves?" Sam said it with a light touch that made her laugh at herself.

"You're right," she said. "So, what first?"

"First, I'd like you to put this on." He brought a small box out from a drawer and placed it on the desk in front of her. It was about 5 inches wide and 4 inches from front to back. It was covered in deep green velvet, with an ornate "AG" imprinted in gold on the lid.

She looked at him questioningly. "It's sort of my trademark," he said as he opened the jewellery box. The lid snapped back on its hinges and so did So-Young's eyes, as she gasped in wonder.

"It's beautiful," she cooed. The inside of the box was lined with cream-colored silk on which lay a silver bracelet. It was brilliantly polished and clean, without a touch of tarnish, but it was still quite clearly very old. Hanging from the bracelet were three ornate jade charms.

"Mizaru, Kikazaru, and Iwazaru," she said. "The Three Wise Monkeys."

Fortunately for Sam, the young woman kept her gaze focused on the charm bracelet, so she did not see the look of surprise on the photographer's face. He'd never heard of the monkeys having individual names, he just thought of them as See no Evil, Hear no Evil, and Speak no Evil. Recovering quickly, he said, "I'm impressed, not many people know that."

She looked up at him with a small, half-embarrassed shrug. "We visited the Tōshō-gū shrine in Nikkō, Japan when I was a little girl. There the monkeys are carved above the door of the shrine." She looked back to the bracelet. "The carving in these figures is exquisite. And they look very old."

"I'm told they're at least 100 years old," he said. "Although I suppose the merchant could have just been trying to drive up the price." He chuckled. Sam knew the antique piece was probably closer to 400 years old, but that date tended to make some people really too scared to touch it.

Dolan lifted the bracelet out of the box and opened the clasp. "May I put it on you?"

So-Young gasped again. "You want me to wear it? Why? Oh, it looks too delicate to wear."

"Not at all," he reassured her. "As I said, it's become sort of my trademark. You can always tell Sam Dolan took the pictures if you see the Three Wise Monkeys. If you look at Chae-Won's photos you'll see she has it on."

So-Young looked again at her friends' bedroom images. She'd been so taken by the way Chae-Won had been exposing her legs, buttocks and breasts, that she hadn't noticed the charm bracelet. But there it was, the three jade monkeys dangling delicately from her slender wrist.

CHAPTER TEN.

Smiling, So-Young held out her own wrist and Sam deftly wrapped the beautiful silver chain around it. The young woman felt an unusual tingle just as he closed the clasp. She put it down to the surprising weight of the bracelet, the jade was clearly authentic. The little man left his hands on her wrist longer than was really appropriate, apparently admiring the look of the bracelet on her finely shaped wrist. So-Young normally did not like strangers, especially men, being too touchy, but for some reason she did not mind Mr. Dolan's touch. His fingers felt sure and strong and she imagined that his firm control of his cameras might be one reason he was such a good photographer.

Keeping one hand cupped under her wrist, Sam rose to his feet and walked around the desk to her. His fingers slipped into hers and lifted, silently directing her to stand. "Shall we?" he said, indicating the open area of his studio. He led her by the hand to a sofa arranged in the studio's "living room" set. When he released her hand to go to his camera, she found herself missing his touch.

How strange, she thought bemusedly. She usually disliked shaking hands with Sam because his fingers were actually a bit stubby, to go with his overall stubby stature. But now she was suddenly missing their touch. 'And what drivel was I thinking a moment ago? That his hands would be strong and sure on his camera?' She looked up and saw he actually had a camera in his hands now and was fiddling with the barrel of the lens; twisting it and sliding it back and forth. 'Like pulling the foreskin away from the head of a penis,' came into her head; surprising herself again with her bold thoughts.

The thought of him peeling back his foreskin reminded her of a fantasy she had entertained when she first started looking into doing her own boudoir photo shoot. She remembered reading more than one story on the Literotica site about women who ended up being seduced by photographers during similar situations. She'd thought about showing up for her photo shoot and finding Daniel Henney or a young Antonio Banderas was the photographer. She loved her husband, but wasn't everyone supposed to have a hall pass list?

Then she'd met Sam and the whole Daniel-Antonio threesome idea had fled. At first, she'd thought he might be a dwarf and somehow, doing it with Grumpy did not measure up to doing it with Zorro. Later she felt bad about her shallow crassness, but the sexy photographer idea was still ruined. She'd even come to think that his success with boudoir photography may have been in part because women were not worried about the sexy photo shoots getting out of hand with a short, dumpy, and frankly not-handsome, photographer.

So-Young's thoughts about Sam's photography success were both astute and accurate. But, of course, the short man would gladly have traded much of his success behind the camera for just a little success in front of it. Like So-Young, Sam also entertained a photographer-model seduction fantasy. Although in his, he was more like Hugh Hefner, not only bedding his beautiful models, but also building a publishing empire from them.

Unfortunately, in real life, women were willing to pose in lingerie for 'Danny DeVito's ugly son' (as he'd overheard one woman describe him to another), but they were not willing to take him to their beds or even his photo set couch. At least, not in the past, Sam thought happily as he waddled about, setting the lights for the first series.

As they began shooting, So-Young found herself taken with Mr. Dolan's professional assurance and artistic manner as he guided her through her poses. She wondered how she'd come to think of him as a safe and non-sexual; his every move spoke of confidence and control. If he was a dwarf, he had not come from Disney, but from Under the Mountain.

"A slight tilt over and up this way," Sam purred while pressing his fingers lightly against the side of her jaw. "That's it, perfect." His fingers remained. "Are you feeling more comfortable?" Slowly his fingers glided down her jawline until they slid away at her chin.

Again, So-Young felt bereft by the departure of his touch and could only nod a yes before putting her head back in the position he'd directed. Comfortable? Yes, he had said this first series of pictures, with her just in her street clothes, would relax her and get her more comfortable with his camera always buzzing here and there, and he was right. She couldn't wait to take off her clothes.

CHAPTER ELEVEN.

Sam had suggested she bring one or two of her own "naughty" outfits for the shoot. Without being too direct or creepy, he'd let her know that husbands often wanted to see the same poses, in the same outfits re-enacted at home once they saw their wife's portfolio. So-Young really only had one lingerie-type outfit, a baby doll pyjama-set of red satin, and she went behind a folding dressing screen to put it on.

Coming out from behind that screen was really the moment of truth in doing this shoot, but it never even entered So-Young's mind as she came almost skipping out. She was eager to do some of the poses they'd practiced in street clothes in the skimpy little outfit that her husband enjoyed so much. In fact, the only thing she did wonder about was why she only had the one sexy outfit and why she didn't wear it for John more often.

Fortunately, Dolan's Photography had a wonderfully large selection of other outfits for her to choose from and Samuel showed a terrific knack for helping her find the styles and sizes that really showed off her body to its best advantage. He was also very handy helping her change clothes and it was only in a very distracted way that she realized she was no longer hiding behind the screen, but was changing right in front of him, even when it meant she'd be completely naked.

It also dawned on her that the pot of green tea they'd been sharing at the start of the session had been replaced by white wine somewhere along the line. But it felt completely comfortable and right, just like when he complimented her nice trim bush in between outfits or helped her fit her breasts properly into a strapless bustier.

In fact, just now they were taking a short break, sitting on the sofa and enjoying a glass of a very good Chardonnay and it didn't bother So-Young at all that she was totally nude.

"Are you feeling comfortable?" the dear man asked as he had earlier.

"Very comfortable," she could answer out loud this time.

"And are you enjoying yourself? Enjoying being a free, beautiful, sensual woman?"

"Free, yes, that's it," So-Young declared. "And you're right, I am feeling sensual, and I am enjoying it. As for beautiful," she lowered her eyes coquettishly and said, "I'll leave that up to you to decide."

"Hmm," Photographer Dolan considered. "You know, I've been so intent behind the camera, so focused, if you will, that I've really only caught fleeting images."

"What about when you helped me change clothes?" she said with rising warmth in her voice.

"Again, so focused on getting the outfit right, that it was only glimpses. Now, those fleeting images and glimpses have indeed registered as beautiful, but I think I need to take a longer, more complete look before passing final judgment."

Without a word, the young wife took a sip of wine, placed her glass on an end table, rose from the sofa and stood directly in front of the man. She began to turn very slowly around and around; first with arms down by her sides, then moving them up until they were over her head. Then she turned back the other way, but only a quarter turn at a time, stopping to pose for him with each move.

She was a very slender woman and when she stopped, facing him, he took in small, round breasts with brown areolas that tended to camouflage the nipples that had the same colour. Her arms were crossed and resting on top of her head, which lifted the lovely tits with their hard, little nipples well off her chest. The belly tapered down nicely to a thick mat of silky black hair, which was trimmed around the edges to an upside-down triangle.

The next move gave him the side profile and here he could really see that the nipples, while small in diameter, did indeed jut out proudly. There was a slight, very feminine swell to the belly and the legs showed good proportions from thigh to calf. Her ass did not jut out much, but had a delightful roundness.

When that ass was turned toward him, he confirmed small, firm globes, a perfect handful on each side of slightly gapped thighs that showed a glimpse of labia. The back was smooth and led to an elegantly tapered neck that became visible when she swept her thick, black hair to the top of her head.

As she made the next turn to another profile, Sam said, "Yes. Most definitely beautiful." He got to his feet and traded wine glass for camera. He moved and told her to move. He kneeled on the floor and had her kneel on the sofa. In a beautiful ballet under his direction he caught her from every angle. As he snapped away, Sam thought back to a similar photo session, to the first time he'd seen the 3 Monkey Charm at work.

At the Amorous Inn

CHAPTER TWELVE.

Sam had kind of stumbled into private boudoir photography, but it turned out he had a real eye for it and the income from the risqué side-line had saved his business. And introduced him to some pretty kinky people. One such couple were his first hard-core clients. They had a strong exhibitionist penchant and really enjoyed performing for his camera. Over the three sessions he'd done with them, he'd learned that they also enjoyed performing in front of other people. Apparently, this went on at what they called 'lifestyle' parties.

Sam hadn't wanted to appear un-hip, so he hadn't asked, but had looked it up later. Swingers! But it seemed that they were still on the fringes of the lifestyle. They would go to parties and watch other people fuck and they would fuck each other in front of other partygoers, but they didn't touch anybody else.

Then, after his third private-porn photo shoot at their house, when they'd apparently made up their minds that they could trust him, this couple had confided in Sam that they were going to cross the lifestyle threshold. At an upcoming party they were not only going to take the next step to 'soft swapping', but were going to go all the way to 'full swapping.' Again, Sam had had to Google that shit later.

Then the real shock had come. The reason they had shared this decision with Sam was that they wanted him to capture the moment. They were going to take the plunge at a private party being hosted at the infamous Amorous Inn and they wanted Sam there with his camera. The rumours about the upper floors of the old 19th-century mansion were true and Sam was going to see it all!

CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

Old Man Freitag, the master of Amorous Goods and the Amorous Inn, had been very hesitant and had laid down some serious restrictions on what Dolan could photograph and how the images would be controlled, but Sam had agreed to all of it.

The scenario was that Mrs. Terwilliger (a fucking kindergarten teacher!) was going to take on three men who were not her husband. Meanwhile, the wives of those three men would be arranged on hands and knees in front of Mrs. Terwilliger. Mr. Terwilliger (Vice President of the town bank!) would move from one to the other, fucking them in front of his wife and their husbands. They would go until all the men had busted a nut. Hopefully Mr. Terwilliger would last long enough to deposit the fourth creampie in his wife; otherwise he'd drop it in whichever quim he happened to be poking when he could hold out no longer.

The Terwilligers had apparently fucked in front of their friends several times in this twisted mansion, but were still nervous about taking the next step. Well, she was anyway, she was after all the one who was going to have to let three or four guys fuck her until they came inside her. So, they'd started out slowly, much like Sam did with his boudoir models. He'd had the couple move through some of the poses and positions that he'd already taken pictures of in their own bedroom, until Mrs. Terwilliger's juices were running freely from Mr. Terwilliger's rigorous pounding and the crowd's enthusiastic cheering.

Now it was time to start crossing some lines. The other three couples who'd agreed to help initiate the Terwilligers (and allow their pictures to be taken, thank God), were all experienced swingers. The three slut-wives took their places in front of Mrs. Terwilliger's head, as she remained on hands and knees. These three shared wives were to end up in that same position, but for now, all were kneeling upright, facing a standing Mr. Terwilliger. His Johnson was standing out proudly and absolutely shining with his wife's juices. As Mrs. Terwilliger watched from only three feet away, all three of the other women began licking and sucking her husband's penis; cleaning away her pussy nectar with happy tongues.

Sam remembered being highly impressed by Mr. Terwilliger's stamina and control. He himself had been ready to shoot his wad in his pants just from watching; there was no way he could have lasted through the fucking of the very fine Mrs. Terwilliger, let alone the subsequent sucking of the three whores. But Sam managed to keep his focus on his role as photographer. As much as he wanted to drop his camera and grab his cock, he wanted even more to be invited back to Amorous Goods and he knew his performance, and results, would determine if that happened.

Next, the three swinger women had moved around the initiate's sides and were sitting on their beautiful, naked asses watching. Mr. Terwilliger got down on his knees and offered his hard cock, wet with the sluts' saliva, to his wife's mouth. She took it in without hesitation, sucking on it hungrily, and then suddenly impaling herself, driving the rod into her throat. Sam had gotten a beautiful shot with her nose buried in his pubes, while spit ran freely out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin.

Mr. Terwilliger didn't stay for more, however. Instead he moved back, his cock still pointing at his wife's face, but out of reach. Sam quickly realized that the reason for the pullback was not only to keep the husband from popping off too early, but more importantly, was so they could see easily into each other's eyes. Mrs. Terwilliger had watched him cross a line with other women, now it was time for him to watch as she crossed that line too. She wanted to see his face as he let his wife be taken by another man.

123456...8