Amorous Goods: Three Horny Monkeys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the Three 'Amorous' Monkeys; hell, might as well call them the three horny monkeys," said Dylan. "The Three Horny Monkeys can help you overcome your nervousness about trying something new?"

"More than that," answered Morgana. "No matter what you've seen, heard, or even said yourself against a certain act or situation before putting on the bracelet, can be wiped out. You're not only no longer nervous, you're actually wanting to do it; you can't understand what's held you back or why you haven't done it before."

"And Ludwig controlled what the person was asked to do?" Vikki said sceptically.

"For the most part, yes," answered the witch. "If a person agreed to attend a lifestyle party, then obviously he or she must have some level of interest in swinging. But they could still be very anxious; like a new skydiver who has put on the parachute, but can't step through the airplane door."

"And what?" challenged Vikki. "The monkeys are the jumpmasters who push them out of the plane?"

Morgana smiled, then looked serious again. "It's a fair analogy. If someone puts the bracelet on you without your understanding, then it could be like a jumpmaster sneaking up from behind and shoving you out. But what if you wanted to jump, but got scared at the door and asked for the jumpmaster's help? If she helped you forget your fears and instead concentrate on the expected pleasures, then what's wrong with that?"

"Cursed versus enchanted?" pondered Dylan.

"Exactly," said Morgana. "Ludwig was the Master jumpmaster if you will. He wouldn't let someone use the bracelet to push another person unknowingly out the door, but would let it be used to help a skydiver get past his final fears if that's what he wanted. So, because Ludwig was playing that role, I never saw anyone shoved out a door they hadn't stepped up to, ready to jump, themselves."

Vikki really wanted to press Morgana more on exactly what she had seen herself, on what she had been doing at Ludwig's 'parties', but let it go for the moment for the more important issue. She said, "But if someone has it now who doesn't care about whether another person ever really wanted to be a skydiver..."

Morgana finished sombrely. "Then if he can get the bracelet on her, or him, it's like he's strapped a parachute on them and can push them out of any plane, from any height they want and the jumper will think everything is just fine. But the final landing for the unsuspecting skydiver could be pretty damned rough."

Dylan went to top off his glass, but found the bottle was empty. Unfortunately, the fine wine that should have created a light, happy mood amongst the three, now barely served to dull the edges of their anxiety.

He held the bottle up to the light to verify it was empty, then lowered it sadly as he spoke. "So, if the wise monkeys on the charm bracelet have gone horny, I suppose now it's up to us to be sure that no evil is seen, heard, or spoken because of the bracelet's charm. Does that mean we're the three wise monkeys now?"

"More like three blind mice," Vikki responded morosely.

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE.

Mrs. Lee smiled wantonly again. "Yes," she said. "Let's make sure my album shows him lots of good things. How about we show him something else I didn't know I like?" So-Young turned around so her knees were still on the edge of the bed, but pointing in. Her lower legs stuck out in the air and her red satin-covered ass poked back at Sam. Then her chest dropped to the mattress and her hands moved back to her bottom. Sam brought the SLR level between his chest and her ass, looking to get a straight on shot with the still camera, while the GoPro got a downward angle.

The young wife began slowly peeling the baby-doll briefs over her hips and butt. Sam concentrated on holding his head rock-steady for the GoPro, while snapping off multiple still shots when she teasingly exposed the yellow glass butt plug. She paused just a moment below the toy, covered and uncovered it again twice more, then slid the pyjama bottoms down her thighs. She lifted one knee at a time and got them off the mattress, but still hanging on her lower legs. Sam reached in and pulled them back toward him and off.

So-Young began rhythmically clenching and unclenching her buttocks, making the flat end of the plug pull in tighter to her asshole. Then she began pushing out and made it pop up a couple of millimetres before sucking it back into her anus. "I can't believe how good, how nasty this feels," she slurred through a drooling mouth.

She placed her hands on her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. Sam snapped a couple of pics, then let the camera hang from the neck strap. He reached in and took the edges of the butt plug's rim in his fingertips. It had been in there for a while now, so Sam reached into one of the big pockets of his cargo pants and pulled out a small plastic bottle of lube with a flip top. He squeezed some around and under the rim as he pulled it slightly away from her ass. Then he pushed and pulled it back and forth a quarter-inch to work the gel around the plug.

When it was ready, the dirty corruptor began pulling back harder on the swollen glass knob. His victim began panting in happy discomfort. "You're not going to leave me empty when you take out my lovely new toy, are you?" she said with mock concern.

Sam lay the small lube bottle off to the side. The excitement of playing with the plug in her tight little asshole had his cock pointing through his fly at full hardness. "No, you won't be empty for long," he promised.

"Good," she purred. "Because I really like having something in my ass. Maybe even more than in my throat."

The butt plug finally popped loose and again Sam fought to keep his head steady to capture the image of the toy leaving and the short gape before her virgin asshole closed up again. "Ooohhhhh," So-Young moaned and sighed.

Dolan tossed the butt plug onto the bed next to her and pulled something else quickly out of his cargo pocket. He tore the top off the foil packet and swiftly rolled the condom down over his throbbing cock. There were several good reasons to suit up, especially before going for a model's ass, but the main reason for Sam was control. His rubbers had desensitizing lubricant on the inside so he didn't bust his nut as soon as he touched her. He'd learned right from the start that if he took his full concentration away from his photography duties even for a few moments, he was likely to cream right in his jeans.

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX.

Sam managed to get some quick establishing shots of the Terwilligers' situation. From the side, where you could see the husband and wife staring intently at each other. Then from behind Mister, looking over his shoulder. The back of Aaron Terwilliger's head was a bit out of focus, but you could clearly see Mrs. Terwilliger's face and the man kneeling behind her naked form. Then he zoomed in to the kindergarten teacher's lovely, horny countenance.

When he was set, Sam gave a nod to the man behind, who had been waiting for a signal before turning Mrs. Terwilliger into a full-swap swinger. Sam began clicking away and caught the whole sequence. Her eyes tense in anticipation, widening in surprise, closing in pleasure, and then reopening with a look of challenge to her husband. The photographer stepped and rotated, changing the view basically 180 degrees, so now you saw only the side of the woman's face and a nearly full-on shot of her husband as he took in his wife's deflowering. Again, there was a full range of emotions, from eagerness to shock to a flash of fear to raw passion.

Sam danced around the scene, swapping batteries and memory cards on the fly. He got close ups of the big cock pushing into the shaved pink pussy, slow speed shots that made the cock blur in motion, distant shots with all eight players, and more close ups of the cocks, pussies and tits on the other three couples as they took up their pre-arranged positions. He just kept moving, looking for the image of the moment, trying not to think about what he was seeing beyond composition and focus.

When the three slut-wives took their places on hands and knees facing their new sister, Aaron Terwilliger held his cock up to his wife's mouth and told her to get him hard so he could fuck the other women. She went at it with gusto. The two other husbands were kneeling side by side watching the first guy pound away at Mrs. Terwilliger. Each held the other's cock in a well-lubed hand, stroking slowly to keep his teammate ready to enter the game when called. The three wives also played with and lubricated each other's pussies while waiting for the new fluffer to get Mr. Terwilliger's cock ready for them.

Aaron was coming at his wife's mouth from the side, so the three women could see her sucking his cock. They cheered her on. "Yeah, baby, take both of those cocks." "Your first spit-roast." "You're really one of us now."

As Sam photographed the man's cock swelling in the woman's eager mouth and heard the other hot sluts cheering her on, he felt his own cock swell and strain against his pants. He glanced down and saw the bulge and also a dark spot; he was leaking pre-cum like crazy.

The bank V.P. left his wife's mouth and took position behind the pretty maids all in a row. One was very tall and slender, so she had long thighs, but not much butt. But her pussy lips were also long and dangled erotically before he pushed in between them. Pussy number two was so petite that she almost looked underage with her shaved quim. She was also so fucking tight that Aaron had to catch his breath after every hard-earned inch. The last one had a gloriously fat ass that jiggled perfectly when Aaron slammed into it.

The one with the phat ass was also the wife of the big dicked guy. When dick number one saw his wife in the mirrored position, obviously enjoying the feeling of a new cock inside her as much as he was enjoying being the new cock in the slut he was fucking, he couldn't hold back any longer and went for broke, cumming in just a few more strokes. Sam got a decent two-shot of his orgasm death masque above and behind Liza Terwilliger's face, with its look of triumphant pleasure. He also got a nice shot of Mrs. Terwilliger's first creampie of the night when dick number one finally pulled out.

The sight of another man cumming inside his wife nearly pushed Aaron Terwilliger over the edge as well, but he managed to pull out of pussy number three in time and squeeze on the head of his cock to make it go down a bit. When he crawled back to pussy number one, he didn't stick his dick right back in her, but instead bent down to suck on those dangling pussy lips. He stayed there eating until he had himself under control, then he guided his three-quarters hard cock inside the juicy cunt, coming straight back to full hardness.

Cock number two had pushed into Mrs. Terwilliger's creamed cunt as soon as number one had vacated, and he was already churning up a white froth. He used some of the whipped jizz as a lubricant when he reached under to rub the kindergarten teacher's clit.

One of the things Mrs. Terwilliger had been anxious about was her husband's reaction if she actually came from another man's attention. But of course, that had been silly, there was nothing wrong with cumming whenever one had the chance. In fact, it was the whole point. And with that little bit of three monkey wisdom, she found herself launching almost immediately into a wonderful orgasm that pulled out a groan from the depths of her libido.

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN.

While Sam waited for the Benzocaine to work on his cock, he squirted more regular lube directly on the Korean woman's asshole and began rubbing it around, pushing more firmly until his index finger finally slipped through her sphincter. He stroked it in and out and then suddenly replaced it with his middle finger. A few strokes later it was his ring finger poking the bitch's slutty ass. Sam started playing, switching fingers every stroke.

So-Young had gasped at the first penetrations, then began grunting, and now she was just letting out a wet moaning sound, drool once again running from the corner of her mouth. When Sam suddenly shoved in two fingers together, she seemed to bark, but then said, "Yes! Do it! Play with my ass."

The butt plug had gotten her physically ready, but this loose play with his fingers now had her really mentally ready. While he still had two fingers from one hand reaming her, Sam began pressing the latex-covered head of his cock alongside them.

The young wife's asshole was somehow as delicate and refined as her lovely face, so Sam's thick fingers invading her looked particularly rude and intrusive. It was a great image. As he pulled them out, he pressed his cock in behind them and popped right through the outer ring.

Just like with her throat, So-Young had already had two dildoes larger than his cock in her ass, but again, there was just no comparison between a toy and a piece of live meat, no matter the size. She immediately began pushing her hips back against him, wanting to have the dick all the way in, wanting to feel the man's hips banging into her ass.

Sam did a quick wipe of his slippery fingers on his cotton t-shirt; then grabbed the camera hanging from his neck and forced himself to concentrate on getting the shot. He zoomed in and focused on the wrinkles of her asshole, then backed out to get the violation of that delicate hole.

"You're inside me," So-Young gasped. "You're inside my ass. How come I didn't know this felt so good? Fuck me hard," she demanded. "Bury your hard cock in my ass." Her throat sounded clenched and her words became almost incoherent as she kept bouncing back against his thrusts. "Ohmigod...fuck ass...cock ass...unh...unh...unh...uuunnnnnhhhhhh!!"

Sam had seen it before, models who became so excited that they almost talked themselves into orgasms. But never an anal orgasm before! It was too much for the small man and desensitizing bullshit or not, he was cumming with her. He grabbed her hips and fell into his own grunts as he slammed into her butt with his finishing strokes.

She felt his orgasm and it triggered another one for her. This time she thrust a hand beneath her and into her crotch and rubbed her clit frantically to bring this one to an even higher level. By the time she finally stopped trembling and gasping, Sam had shrunk and had to hold his full condom in place as he pulled out of her ravaged ass with a small plop. So-Young dropped to her belly on the bed.

Sam staggered away from the bed, ready to collapse like her. But he managed to make it over to the video camera on the tripod and bring the whole thing closer to the action. He zoomed in on the woman's ass and locked it down again. Crawling up on the bed beside So-Young, Sam leaned down and kissed her ear before speaking into it in a low voice.

"You did so good, So-Young," he praised her. "Mr. Lee is going to be very pleased. Not every wife can have an anal orgasm; it is a very special talent and he will love seeing you have one in person."

So-Young just made a happy purring noise, like a contented kitten.

"Now I want to make another special picture," Sam continued. "Your ass gave you a lot of pleasure, didn't it?" She agreed with a hum. "Your ass gave me a lot of pleasure too." Another happy purr from her. "I want you to reach back and spread your cheeks so I can see that pretty asshole, that pretty asshole that gives us so much pleasure."

Sam moved back down alongside So-Young's hips and picked up his still camera to capture some more high-quality shots to go along with the free running video. As she reached back and pulled her ass open, the three monkeys were laid out perfectly against her pale ass cheek and Sam made sure to get another trademark photo. "Mm, yes, your ass looks so well-fucked. We want to be sure there's a photo in your album showing it so well-used and gaping like this. Don't you think your husband will love that?" So-Young agreed. "Really get your fingers on your asshole and try to open it; show us that lovely hole where you've had fingers, dildoes and my cock."

"Keep holding it open," he instructed as he put down his camera and picked up something else he had laid on the bed. It was his used condom, closed off with a clothes pin from his cavernous pockets. He took off the make-shift clamp and emptied the condom on her ass, trying to get as much as possible into the gaping hole. Then he picked up his camera again to capture the 'anal creampie'.

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT.

Seeing his wife's first orgasm on the cock of another man had Aaron Terwilliger again yanking his cock out of one pussy and burying his face in another. He really wanted to hold out long enough to give Liza her fourth and final creampie, but it wasn't going to be easy. Right now, he concentrated on the sweet taste of the extra-tight pussy number two. She was such a small woman, but her ass was a perfect apple shape and nicely large in proportion to the rest of her.

Because her legs were shorter than slut wife one, it was harder to get down and reach her tasty peach. So, he went for her asshole instead. Liza loved analingus and Aaron decided to find out if slut-wife two did as well. As he got himself in position, he looked over the woman's head and into his wife's eyes. They were bright, with an animal hunger. He kept looking at her as he made an exaggerated extension of his tongue to make it clear that he was licking this woman's ass instead of her gash. Pussy two moaned, squirmed and dropped from her hands to her elbows, which pushed her ass higher and made it more open. He went back in with his tongue.

Sam was set up in front of Mrs. Terwilliger, hoping to catch Liza's face if she had another orgasm; an image to go with one he'd caught earlier of her telling her husband to send her the big cock first. The stubby photographer had covered three sessions of the Terwilligers fucking at home and he knew Liza to be an eager and willing participant, but this was the first time he'd seen her really taking control. 'It's something about that bracelet,' he thought, as he struggled with the temptation of trying to sneak in a close-up of the three monkeys.

"Lick her ass!" Sam heard Missus say now, with a wonderfully hungry leer. Sam snapped that shot and then got up and followed Mrs. Terwilliger's stare behind him.

Mister was poking the tip of his tongue against the middle woman's rosebud and Sam quickly moved in for the shot.

After a couple of minutes of enthusiastic and apparently much appreciated ass kissing, Liza Terwilliger spoke up again. "Now fuck her! Fuck her the way I'm getting fucked," she barked out between her own grunts from getting slammed from behind by cock number two.

Her husband popped up on his knees and started pushing his way back into the small woman's pussy. Sam had realized the woman was the only person in the room as short as him, but she was not at all dumpy like him. She was perfect, he thought.

Terwilliger apparently thought she was pretty good too because he was pushing forward with a strained look on his face. When she gave out a whimper he froze and said, "I'm sorry. I'll pull out."

"No," Aaron Terwilliger heard from in front of him again. Only this time it wasn't his wife, it was the next man waiting to fuck his wife, cock number three. "As long as she's wet, keep fucking her," the man said. "She's fucking tight, but she can take it. She's here to get fucked, so fuck her."

Sam Dolan realized his cock was straining against his pants again and he really felt he was seconds away from cumming. He'd never heard anything like this outside of a porno and it was incredible. He thought about the small woman with the tight pussy and his own small cock. If he could get a chance? The guy had said his wife was here to be fucked.

1...345678