Amorous Goods: Three Horny Monkeys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you know you wanted to be an exhibitionist before? Have you ever wanted your husband to show you off in public? Or take dirty pictures of you and put them on the Internet?"

"Oh, my God!" the bewitched young woman cried out. "I've never done that, never talked about it. But you're right, I do want to. God, the idea is so exciting." Her fingers were flying over her clit. "Let people watch me. Let them know what a slut I am! Ah ah ahhh," she screamed in another orgasm.

Sam was feeling golden. He didn't plan on her, or especially her husband, ever finding out what he was going to do with her photos and video, but even if they did, this last little bit would make it very clear it was all with her consent and even desire. And of course, he wouldn't ever have to tell them that the consent had been obtained fraudulently by his three magic monkeys

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

"See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil," said Morgana Delacroix to her two young partners in the basement of the Amorous Goods mansion. "What does it mean to you?"

Vikki answered first, with her undergraduate studies in history and a graduate degree and experience in archiving academic and literary collections. "Most people tie it back to ancient China and the teachings of Confucius and/or Buddhism. Either way, we know it best in the west with its treatment in Japan after Buddhist monks introduced the maxim. And all of that boils down to living properly. Not taking part in evil or looking for it in others. Don't pre-judge, don't blindly accept bad things you hear; really look and listen and learn. And don't speak evilly about other people and ideas, even if you don't agree with them."

Dylan's degree was in the much more pragmatic school of business and his post-graduate studies had been in the cold-blooded arena of deal-making and profit-taking. He laughed. "Gee, I always thought it was more a code of silence, like among the Mafia. 'Sorry, Officer, I didn't see anything, I didn't hear anything, and I'm not saying anything.'"

Morgana smiled ruefully. "You two have framed it perfectly. From Vikki's side, imagine a bracelet with a light charm to help its wearer have a more open mind, not be judgmental of people different from her, and to be more open minded to new images, sounds and ideas. A very nice charm, intended for good.

But over on Dylan's side, what if that charm was corrupted so that the wearer started to lose her sense of right and wrong? What she saw and heard while wearing the bracelet never seemed evil. And she wouldn't say anything to stop those acts. She might not even say anything after taking the bracelet off, because they'd never registered as evil actions."

"How far could it go?" Dylan asked worriedly. "Is it like the hypnotist we talked about earlier? You can still only push a person up to their personal limit, but not beyond?"

"I think that's why Ludwig put in that question mark in the ledger," the occultist replied. "I don't think he knew how far past their normal limits a person would go. Remember that even a non-evil enchantment can make people admit to and act upon fantasies they'd never really considered before; like the charmed lingerie. But a truly cursed item could potentially make the wearer think there was nothing wrong with murder. Or since Ludwig specialized in erotica, that there was nothing wrong with rape. Even their own. It could turn a person into a monster or a monster's victim."

CHAPTER NINETEEN.

Sam went into a frenzy of activity; switching between still and video cameras. He had So-Young use the different toys in different positions and different outfits. He had a mental checklist of special requests he'd received from subscribers and tried to fill as many of those as he could because they would bring in the biggest tips.

He had her talk about craving her husband's cock for one audience and then belittle John's penis for another audience. He kept letting her know how beautiful, how sexy, how professional she was and how good she was doing with her photo shoot -- her completely normal photo shoot.

She'd never deep-throated a cock, but now she'd taken three different sized dildoes. The same was true for her ass. Sam had learned he could get anyone to give up their ass at least once, but if getting past that initial uncertainty and fear didn't develop some true pleasure from the act, it was better to let it go, rather than risk breaking the spell. So-Young clearly had been raised to believe it was taboo; but had easily and eagerly taken to the new sensations and had no problem removing anal sex from her list of bad things. 'Now her husband can thank me,' the degenerate photographer laughed to himself. 'John is going to reap the benefits of all my "counselling" of his wife.'

Sam once again cycled the young woman through four outfits and then into nude modelling with the different toys. Now she was back in the original red baby doll pyjamas, though they were looking the worse for wear. She had a yellow glass butt plug in place beneath them, but he'd reveal that to the camera a little later. Now it was time for the real deal; it was time for Sam.

"Thank you for opening up your pussy for me like you did," he said as he put down his still camera and put on a head band with a GoPro attached to it. "Did you know you had such a pretty, pretty pussy?"

So-Young beamed with delight. "No," she said. "I've never really compared with others; in fact, I don't think I've even examined my own up close, so I probably couldn't even have described it to you before." She'd certainly examined it up close now. For one series of shots, she'd squatted down on a large, thick dildo with a suction cup bottom stuck to a mirror laid flat on the floor. She'd also reviewed several digital images from when Sam's camera was damn near stuck inside her with macro focus engaged.

"But every woman should know what she looks like, shouldn't she?" asked Sam. So-Young nodded. "And she should feel free to share that with others, especially when it makes her feel good to do it." The young Korean woman nodded more emphatically. "And it made you feel really good to play with your pussy and to show it to me, didn't it?" The 24-year-old housewife could only bite down on her lower lip as she rubbed that same pussy through her cum-stained red satin bottoms.

CHAPTER TWENTY.

"A monster or a victim! Then why wasn't it in the vault?" Vikki demanded angrily. She looked at the ledger entry. "It has an 'H' for location; that's for Hotel, right? For the Amorous Inn?" She said the name with strong disdain.

"Yeah," Dylan said in a distracted tone. "I found it upstairs..."

Morgana cut in and completed Dylan's sentence, although her eyes remained locked on Vikki. "In the main room, in the long sideboard cabinet. In one of the locked drawers."

"Yeah," the surprised man replied. "How did you know?"

"Because that's where Ludwig kept those special objects that were only brought out under his supervision. If you rented one of the master suites you would find the enchanted lingerie hanging in the closet because your partner was already there voluntarily and the corset really just raises libido and lowers inhibition. So, it was safe within the confines of the hotel. Ludwig controlled its use by controlling who rented the room and whether the lingerie was included or not."

"And what does the monkey charm do? Why did it need greater control?" Vikki challenged this woman who seemed to know more than she'd let on about Ludwig's perversions.

Morgana's gaze on Vikki became even more intense and Dylan just stared at the two women, swearing he felt the air pressure in the room increasing as it had earlier when Morgana had appeared to capture Vikki in a stare down. He found himself imagining a bizarre image: There was a balloon forming between the two women and Dylan was right on its edge. If he took a step forward, he would be in it with them. He thought he'd better take a step back to stay free. But then he feared the balloon would become opaque and he wouldn't be able to see what was happening inside. For the moment, he stayed put.

"Do you like anal sex?" Morgana asked Vikki. "How about an anal gangbang?"

When this had happened earlier, Dylan had been hit with a mental image of his cousin and the witch in a lesbian 69. Now he began to see Vikki on hands and knees, offering her ass to a faceless man, while Morgana pulled Vikki's cheeks apart to give the man access.

In the here and now, the younger woman appeared to be struggling with herself, trying to say nothing despite an incredible urge to answer the enchantresses' questions.

Morgana was impressed with her young charge's resistance and let her off the hook. "Never mind answering," she said, with a very slight wave of her hand and Vikki noticeably relaxed.

"If you were wearing the crimson corset and the answer to the first question was 'no', then you still wouldn't want to do it. But if the answer to the first question was 'yes', then you'd probably say 'yes' to doing the second thing if it was available."

"Enhance and amplify," Vikki muttered.

"Exactly," Morgana said with a nod. "But if you were wearing the Three Amorous Monkeys bracelet, you would say there was nothing wrong with anal sex and so you should do it; even if you've never liked it before. And there's also nothing wrong with pulling an anal train with a bunch of strangers, so you'd do that too."

Dylan's mouth felt dry and he could feel a swelling in his crotch from the dirty words coming from the beautiful woman's mouth. He repeated his question from earlier. "But how far could you go in making someone do something?"

Morgana turned toward him, breaking her eye-lock with Vikki, and again Dylan felt a change in the atmosphere, like a build-up of static electricity had been safely grounded.

"And that brings us back to the question mark," she said. "I never saw a person deny a request while they were wearing the bracelet, but I also never saw anyone asked to do anything beyond the realm of what you might expect at a swingers' party."

Vikki seemed to finally come out of her daze. "You never saw?"

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE.

Sam Dolan stepped right up to the edge of the mattress. The video camera on the tripod was off to the side, shooting at right angles to him. The GoPro on his head mount was also running, capturing whatever he looked at directly. His digital SLR was in his left hand, with the adjustable viewing screen canted toward him so he could see the image even when holding the camera out to his side.

"Such a pretty, pretty pussy," he repeated. "But somehow it doesn't seem fair that I made you show me yours..."

"But you never showed me yours?" the young wife said with a sideways smile as she moved from her back to her hands and knees.

"Exactly," said Sam. "Would you like to see it?" She nodded hungrily. He had to fight the urge to nod along with her; remembering the camera on his forehead. "Tell me," he demanded. "Tell me what you want. Tell me what you want your husband to see in your private photos."

The beautiful Korean licked her lips. "I want to see your cock." She brought her knees forward to the edge of the bed so she could balance on them and free her hands to undo his pants. As she unzipped his trousers and reached inside his fly, she continued.

"I want him to watch me open up these pants and take the cock in my hands." She did it.

"Whose cock?" asked Sam.

"John's," she said brightly. Then she paused a moment and crooned, "Yours." Another pause and then, "Both!" with happy, excited energy.

"Tell me," the short man urged again.

"I would open his pants and push them all the way down to free his cock while you filmed us," she narrated in a sexy drawl. "Then you would take his place and he would take your camera." So-Young began slowly stroking Sam's manhood. "He would watch through the viewfinder as I played with another man's cock. And I could see if his own cock got hard from watching."

"A sex barometer?"

"Yes," she laughed. "He couldn't hide it if his pressure was going up."

"Do you think it would?" asked Sam. "Do you think his sex barometer would rise if he watched you playing with me?"

"Oh, yes. He would go up just like you're going up." She cupped Sam's balls in one hand, while the other continued stroking.

"Is his pressure high enough yet?" Dolan said, struggling to keep his voice steady for the 'movie'. She was staring at his penis and just shook her head no. "He's not shooting the video, but he's going to see it," Sam continued. "He'll be sitting in his easy chair, watching you on the big screen. Make his pressure rise by showing him what you can do with a cock."

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO.

Mr. Terwilliger went in for one more long, hard kiss with his wife. The wife he was about to share with three other men. "Show me what you can do with extra cocks," he told her. Breaking away, he looked back over his wife's kneeling body and nodded at the men. Then he got to his feet so he could walk around Mrs. Terwilliger and get a better look.

There were no real monster cocks among the three guys, but one did have at least a half-inch on one guy and maybe another quarter-inch on the other. The biggest turned toward one of the other three women, the one closest to him and she crawled in to do fluffer duty. By coincidence it was his own wife. She eagerly took her husband's cock in her mouth to get it hard and ready to fuck the new girl. The other two guys didn't need to get hard yet, but their slut wives still moved in and started sucking their cocks. This time the husbands and wives did not match up.

Dolan's sex mind was reeling, not sure what to look at because he wanted to see it all. Fortunately, Dolan's photographer mind had been honed at ice rinks as a sports photographer covering hockey. There were always breakaways and stick battles and fights happening all at the same time and the damn puck flew around like mad; you couldn't stay locked down on one thing. He kept both eyes open and swiftly, but smoothly, moved the lens from one scene to the next, capturing that moment in time and going on to the next.

Sam stopped flitting when he saw the first cock coming out of the fluffer's mouth and got a nice shot of her spit dripping off the tip; 7¼" he estimated. He stayed with it as its owner knee-walked over to the kindergarten teacher's beautiful behind. Mr. Terwilliger was kneeling alongside his wife's hip and bent over to spread her cheeks; he was going to have a close-up view as the first strange cock ploughed into his wife's cunt.

But suddenly, Mrs. Terwilliger was calling out, "Aaron?" She wanted her eye contact.

Aaron Terwilliger paused, really wanting to see his wife lose her fidelity virginity, but he had promised. He released her ass cheeks and moved back toward his wife's head.

The fluffer slut took Aaron's place, kneeling next to the initiate's hip and pulling the virgin's cheeks apart so her own husband could slip into the pretty, dripping pussy.

Sam himself was momentarily torn. He could only get one of the two shots; the first foreign cock to penetrate Mrs. Terwilliger since her marriage or the look in her eyes when it happened. He quickly joined Mr. Terwilliger up front; the picture of the cock stroke would look like any other, but there would be no recreating that first look of surrender in the woman's eyes.

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE.

But surrender wasn't really the word to describe what he'd seen in Mrs. Terwilliger's eyes when she felt that new cock pressing through her labia and into her vagina. As Sam glanced down now and saw Mrs. Lee looking up at him as she advanced her open mouth over his mushroom head, he saw the same look. Hunger. Victory. Yes, that was it, the hunger of the athlete driving toward the goal and the look of victory when she made the winning shot. And as he felt the newly-minted slut-wife's warm mouth slide down over his rod, Sam felt something no goalie ever felt; happiness at having been scored upon.

But So-Young apparently wasn't going to be happy sucking on Sam's dick the same old way she'd sucked her husband's; she wanted to put some of her training with the toys to use. She'd managed to deep throat three different-sized dildoes not long before and now she was ready to take on the real thing.

Sam was just a bit over 5 feet tall and his dick was just a bit over 5 inches long. Two of the toys she'd practiced on had been longer, so it wasn't going to be a major challenge. She didn't care about the length, though. The smell and taste of him was so much better than the rubbery toys, that taking him down her throat was a lot more exciting and fun. She took her time, pulling herself part way down with her lips and slathering him with her tongue on the way back up. Finally, when her throat was relaxed and ready, she dropped down until she was kissing his scrotum and stayed there for a few seconds, swallowing so her throat muscles massaged the head of his cock.

Later, Sam would be happy he had the static video camera recording off to their sides, because his still camera hung uselessly in his opposite hand and the GoPro was capturing images of the ceiling as his head tilted back while he moaned.

Fortunately, the little man recovered himself and got his POV camera looking back down over his paunch to the beautiful young Korean's mouth coming up to the top for a breath of air and then sliding nonstop back to the bottom of his joystick.

Suddenly he stepped back from the bed, yanking his cock out of So-Young's mouth and nearly sending the bewitched woman tumbling headfirst off the bed. He actually had to put a hand on her shoulder until she gained her balance. Her face looked pained and sad.

"You no like?" she said softly, a little bit of an Asian accent creeping in; some remnant of her childhood.

Sam moved his hand over and cupped her chin. He smiled at her broadly. "I like very much! You suck cock very well, Mrs. Lee."

Her own face broke out in a smile, but then went into a pout. "Then why did you stop me? I like sucking your cock."

"Do you like sucking your husband's cock too?" asked Sam.

The woman paused a moment and then answered, "Yes. But I didn't know it..." Her voice trailed off with a hint of confusion.

Sam monkey-stepped into the gap in her thoughts. "Because you haven't sucked it enough? Is that why you didn't know how much you like it?"

"Yes," So-Young replied. "That must be it."

"Did you think there was something wrong with sucking cock?" the short man continued, leading her on.

"I did," she said, though it sounded more like she was talking to herself. "Why did I think that?" she continued.

Sam grinned inside. She was on autopilot now; he didn't have to feed her thoughts and lines anymore.

"Sucking cock is good," she said firmly. "I should suck John's cock a lot more. Every day."

"Only John's cock?" asked Sam.

Her attention returned from her own introspection with a lascivious smile. "No, I should be sucking your cock, lots of cocks, every day." She reached out to his equipment again, but he danced back out of reach. He would have loved to get back into that pretty mouth, but he knew if he did, he'd be shooting off within seconds and unfortunately, he was not a guy who could come back quickly for Round Two.

He put up the SLR and started snapping photos to cover his escape as he spoke. "You've told your husband how much you like to suck cock and you've showed him how good you can do it," he said, returning to his encouraging, coaching voice. "Don't you want to tell and show him the other things you like to do?"

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR.

"It's amazing what people will do once they're past thinking it's bad or wrong," Morgana said, answering Vikki's implied question in a roundabout way. "You might think that if someone attends a swinger party that they're in the lifestyle and open to anything. But there are different levels of experience and even someone who has done many things beyond the norms of polite society can still have qualms about going to the next level. And if that person has a very low level of experience, then you can certainly understand how nervous they might be about taking part in something new. Even if it's a fantasy they've shared with others, actually carrying out that fantasy is a whole different thing."

1...345678