Amorous Goods: Three Horny Monkeys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam had focused in on her pretty face, eager to capture her eyes as it happened, and it had turned out to be another fantastic shot. Then he'd shifted back to her other end and caught the images of each of the three swinger husbands taking turns licking Mrs. Terwilliger's dripping snatch. "Soft swapping," Sam remembered from his research. 'One step at a time,' he thought.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

Then had come the moment that had really changed Sam's life forever. The moment that had eventually led to him shooting this close up of a Korean beauty's spread open gash and would later lead to him sticking his cock in that gash as she eagerly cuckolded her husband.

Mrs. Terwilliger seemed on the brink of orgasm, as if she might explode if one of the men shifted his tongue down just a little farther and hit her clit a few times. But that wasn't in the plan just yet and even if it was, the kindergarten teacher still had a knot of anxiety that was interfering with really taking her full pleasure from the men's attentions.

Her husband had gotten down on his own hands and knees and crawled in to kiss his wife while the other men feasted on her pussy. "Are you ready?" he asked soothingly.

"I'd like the bracelet," she answered hesitantly, a look on her face that seemed to indicate she was afraid her husband would be disappointed.

Sam actually hadn't understood what she'd said right then, it was such a non-sequitur.

Instead of looking disappointed, however, Mr. Terwilliger just smiled and said, "Of course." He turned and looked around; then nodded his head at someone standing behind Dolan.

Sam was down on one knee as well, to be on his subjects' level. He began to pivot on that knee to see who Terwilliger was nodding to and almost got a dick in his mouth for his trouble.

Whoever the man was, he'd obviously started forward at Terwilliger's beckoning and was passing right by the photographer as Sam turned. He was just as obviously naked and sporting a very large, semi-erect penis that flounced up and down, right at the height of the small man's mouth. Fortunately, the walking man took a quick step to the side to avoid conking Dolan's head with his hip and Sam was saved.

The man stopped in front of the Terwilligers and leaned forward a bit. This put his pale, scrawny ass directly in Sam's view and it was not a pretty sight. The guy might have been packing some heavy equipment in the front, but the back did not match. Sam scooted a foot to his right to see what was happening beyond the man's flaccid ass.

From his new angle, Dolan could see the man's profile and realized he was looking at their host, Ludwig Freitag. No wonder the guy had an old man's ass; he was in his 60's, probably even his 70's. Freitag was holding a small box out toward Terwilliger; it was dark green, with the lid open, apparently on a hinge. A jewellery box, thought Sam.

Mr. Terwilliger reached in and extracted a shiny silver chain, with something green hanging from it. Sam suddenly came to himself and swung up his camera to get the shot. But before he could get his eye to the viewfinder, he saw Freitag looking back around at him and shaking his head, no. Apparently the bauble was on the restricted list that old Ludwig had given him.

Sam lowered the camera and just watched as Mrs. Terwilliger lifted one of her hands and offered it to her husband. Sam could now tell the piece of jewellery was a bracelet and Mr. Terwilliger gently attached it to his wife's pretty wrist; on the same hand where she wore her engagement and wedding rings. He leaned in again to kiss his wife some more.

Ludwig Freitag closed the box, turned, and headed back toward Sam. The photographer saw that his first near-disastrous glance had been right; the old man was packing. The home-porn photography Sam had gotten into over the past couple of years had exposed him to a wide variety of penises, both limp and stiff, and he knew this old man would be around eight inches long when erect. 'Hell,' he thought, 'I'd gladly take a shrivelled old ass in the back if it meant I could be hung like that in the front; especially when I'm 70 or however old this ancient pervert is.'

Freitag stopped at the photographer's side and held out a hand, clearly offering to help Sam to his feet. Dolan grasped the old man's hand. 'Damn, he's not only hung, he's still got a hell of a grip,' the short man thought as Freitag easily pulled Sam up.

Once Sam was on his feet, the old man bent down from his impressive 6' 1" and put his mouth close to the photographer's ear. "Mr. Dolan," he said quietly with his aristocratic accent. "I understand it will be impossible to completely avoid the bracelet, but do try your best. Any images that show it in too much detail will have to be deleted. Do you understand?"

No, Sam didn't understand. Sure, he'd understood earlier when Freitag had said that any images of his face or of any other guest who hadn't expressly agreed to being photographed, would have to be deleted -- before Sam even left the mansion. But a piece of jewellery?

Freitag had straightened and was looking down at the photographer; waiting. "Yes, I understand," Sam said. What he understood was that if he didn't agree he'd be out on his ass and never coming back. 'Maybe the bracelet was stolen,' thought Sam. That would be a good reason not to have photos of it floating around.

"Good," Ludwig said. Then an unusual smile crept across his face. "While you cannot take pictures of the bracelet itself, I believe you will be very happy with the images you capture arising from its charm." The old man stepped away, leaving a confused Sam Dolan in his wake.

Here and There

CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

'Arising from its charm? WTF?' Sam had thought at the time. But old Freitag had sure been right, the photographer remembered now. Everyone had been very happy indeed with the pictures he'd taken that night.

"How about we look at some of the images we've captured so far?" Sam said to So-Young. He grabbed his laptop and a cable from his desk, and then took a seat next to her on the sofa. Her nipples looked ready to cut glass and he could positively smell her musky sex, but he'd learned to take it slow and really build up the legitimate aspects of what they were doing together so that what followed would come naturally, with no hesitation or regret.

Sam connected his camera to the laptop and booted up the viewer. He nodded at a throw pillow beside her, which the young model placed on her naked lap. Sam put the computer on the pillow. Whatever image he brought up for review in the camera viewfinder, she would see displayed on the computer screen.

"You have been magnificent," he told her. "One of my best models ever. I know we have many pictures you and your husband are going to love. But we'll take a quick look through to make sure we have everything you want in this setting or if maybe a certain pose should be re-done for whatever reason. Okay?"

So-Young glowed at the praise and nodded. As the pictures slowly rolled across the computer screen, she felt the warmth in her lower belly growing even stronger as she saw her body through his eyes. The first shots were in her own red baby dolls and So-Young thought she looked very nervous and unsure of herself, more like a teenager than a 24-year old woman, but Sam was praising the images.

"You look so sweet and innocent here," he purred. "But your outfit and the way you hold your beautiful body are on the edge of dirty." He turned his head to look into her eyes. "Are you a young innocent, about to give yourself to your first lover? Or a dangerous Lolita about to take away a married man's fidelity?"

The young wife blushed and re-examined the photos with Sam's perspective. As they progressed, she had changed outfits a few times, each one somehow more risqué than the ones before. The looks on her face also changed, following the same progression from innocent interest to carnal desire.

Then suddenly she realized the photos they were looking at now showed her completely unclothed. They were the last ones they'd shot, since she'd done her beauty poses for him. She was naked in them, just as she was naked now; but she was also somehow more than just nude. Her head raised from the monitor and looked at him with a hint of doubt.

"You're surprised at how comfortable you feel, aren't you?" he crooned. He'd been on the lookout for the doubt and was ready. "I have to say how impressed I am with your poise, with your confidence. You truly carry yourself like a professional. Yes, a professional. I almost feel like I should be paying you for this session, not the other way around."

A smile began to creep across her face. "I did say 'almost'," he offered with a small laugh. "I'm afraid I'll still need my fee." The humour did the trick and all doubt left her. She returned her gaze to the screen.

There were full body shots from high and low, close ups of her ass from side and back, shots of her thick bush with a light aimed directly at it to show its texture and the shine of the wetness building beneath, and many angles of the tits that she secretly feared were too small, but now looked absolutely perfect. She especially liked some where he'd had her caress or hold her breasts and you could clearly see the three jade monkeys dangling over breast and nipple.

'No Ludwig Freitag to stop me from taking pictures of the treasure now,' Sam thought as he looked at what had become one of his signature shots.

"See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil," So-Young said softly, almost like a mantra.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN.

"See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil." Sam remembered hearing Mrs. Terwilliger saying the same thing to Mr. Terwilliger while he moved in to get pictures of their faces so close, so loving, so romantic in the midst of so much debauchery.

"Exactly," the husband had replied. "I see no evil, only beauty. I hear no evil, only words of desire. And what we speak cannot be evil, because it comes from our hearts."

Romantic words to go with the romantic kisses, Sam had thought, wishing he had a video camera. He'd suggested bringing one, since he'd shot video of the Terwilligers in their home. But Freitag had said no, it was too easy to capture inadvertent images and too hard to find and delete them afterward. Maybe on a future visit, Sam had thought, if I can prove myself this time.

He'd gotten back to proving himself with his camera, but he'd really had to work at it because he kept getting caught up in the words between the Terwilligers.

"Has it felt good; has it been exciting?" The Mister asked while staring into his wife's eyes.

"Yes," was all the Missus said.

Sam noticed the bank officer had his hand on the kindergarten teacher's wrist; the same wrist with the bracelet. In fact, his hand was covering most of it and Sam took the chance to get a shot he hoped would pass Freitag's censorship; there were just a few links of silver in one area, and just enough of one jade monkey to know it was the one with its hands over its mouth.

"And there's nothing wrong with that, is there?" the man continued.

"No," she answered. Sam thought she sounded a bit hypnotized at first, but then she repeated, "No," in a strong, clear voice. "There is nothing wrong with that at all." A full smile broke across her face.

"It's been good to watch all these wonderful people making love and now it's going to be even better to take part; to enjoy the pleasure around us."

"I've wanted to for a long time," she admitted. "And I'm ready." She paused. "Are you ready?" she asked with a slightly sinister tone.

Mr. Terwilliger didn't have the charmed bracelet to banish his doubts, but he'd committed them to this step. "Yes. Shall I ask the first stranger to fuck you?" Of course, they weren't really strangers, but that was the play they'd scripted.

"No," she answered, drawing a look of surprise from her husband. "I want the biggest one first, not the smallest one." The banker raised one eyebrow. The teacher carried on. "Instead of building up to the biggest one, I want to start with him, and then challenge myself to squeeze down on the smallest even after I'm fucked out." The look on her face was indescribably wanton and sensuous and challenging and Sam still thought it might be the best image he'd ever captured. A giant enlargement of that face, with that look, now hung on his bedroom wall, looking at him every night.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.

Looking now at the exotic Asian beauty of the young Mrs. Lee, Sam wondered if he might not have a chance to capture another perfect moment.

"Exactly," the duplicitous photographer responded to his bewitched model. "I see no evil, only beauty. I hear no evil, only words of desire. And what we speak cannot be evil, because it comes from our hearts." Sam had stolen this line from Mr. Terwilliger (although he suspected Terwilliger had stolen it first from Freitag) and used it often with his models.

Sam took the computer from So-Young's lap and disconnected it from his camera as he walked to his desk. When he returned to the sofa, he snatched the pillow off her lap with a flourish and a smile and tossed it aside. He reached out, took her hand and raised her to her feet.

He stood close in front of her and So-Young realized viscerally how much she towered over him, even though she was only 5' 6". She'd never had this perspective on a grown man before and found it remarkably sexy and powerful. She played the role of the man and bent down to kiss him. She hadn't kissed a man other than her husband this way for almost four years, but she didn't feel guilty. She just felt horny.

Sam revelled in the passion of her kiss and almost lost his way. The charm had worked and she was his and he was more than ready to take her. Fortunately, he still had his camera in his hand and when it bumped up against the woman's naked thigh during their kiss, he remembered that he had much more to do with John Lee's wife before he fucked her.

Sam Dolan pulled back, still holding the Korean beauty's hand in his. "Come my dear," he said softly as he led her over to the bedroom part of the set.

So-Young couldn't believe the man's self-control and will power and it just made her want to give up her own control and submit to his will even more. She padded obediently behind him to the edge of the double bed.

The man stroked her breasts and belly as he said, "Your husband is going to love the pictures we've taken so far. But you know he'll really lose his mind when he sees your beautiful body laid out on a bed for his pleasure, won't he?"

This little word play served a dual purpose for Sam. He'd found that every reference back to the original plan appeared to make it easier for his victims to think that whatever outrageous thing he asked them to do next, it fit properly into that plan. The other purpose was for his alibi tape. Sam had a couple of wide-angle video cameras in the ceiling that covered the entire set. Their microphones were mated to other mics by the sofa and bed. If anyone ever challenged him on the authenticity of a wayward wife's model release signature on his full-ownership/full-use contract, all he had to do was show them the video of the wife agreeing to everything; all in the name of pleasing her husband.

"Yes, yes he will," So-Young said honestly. She could easily imagine her husband John taking her on their marital bed, with the Boudoir album lying open alongside them so he could be sure she was in the same position as in the photos. It made her pussy tingle even more and she wished John was here right now so Sam could take photos of them making love.

Then, Sam's finger was inside her wet pussy and So-Young's imagination took another leap; to where John took Sam's camera to take pictures of her fucking another man. When the little man slipped a second finger inside her, So-Young grabbed the back of his head and pulled his mouth to her breast. He suckled as he finger-fucked her and the enchanted wife felt an orgasm building up inside her.

Then suddenly Sam was gone and So-Young felt desperately empty. He marched over to where her original red satin baby doll lay on a chair and tossed it at her. She barely managed to capture the outfit against her torso; her eyes were wide, wanting Sam's touch, his direction.

"Put that on," he growled, struggling to hold himself back from attacking the dripping pussy. But he put the attention on her, to build up her own passion. "You liked my fingers inside of you, didn't you?" She eagerly nodded yes. "But that wouldn't be enough for you would it?" She looked a bit perplexed. "What do you want even more than my fingers?"

A smile grew on her face. "Your cock!" she declared. "Won't you give it to me?"

His return smile was decidedly more evil than hers. "Oh yes, yes I will. But we need other images first. I know that once I give you my cock, I won't be able to see straight and so won't be able to take any more pictures. And you want more pictures for your portfolio, don't you?"

So-Young was very pleased to know that Sam thought she'd fuck him cross-eyed, but he was such a strong man, such a professional about his photography, and she knew he was right, she did want more pictures for her album. More naughty pictures to show her husband. And her friend Chae-Won, she thought suddenly. That would be a whole other type of fun to compare photos with her sexy friend. She kept smiling as she put on the baby-doll she'd brought from home.

For the next 30 minutes Sam posed her on the bed in the red satin and in the other outfits she'd worn in the "living room." But this time each set ended up with her more exposed; finding different ways to pull the fabric of the outfits either up into her soaking wet crack, or away from her straining nipples or cutely wrinkled asshole. The last shots captured So-Young's face and body straining in orgasm as she frantically played with herself through a set of crotchless panties.

Now she eyed Sam's crotch with almost ravenous hunger, but he forced a bottle of mineral water into her hand and told her to take a drink and then put on the red satin baby doll again.

"No more wine?" she asked, though that wasn't what she was really frustrated about.

"We want to be relaxed, not sloppy," he replied. Another link in the alibi tape -- 'No, he hadn't gotten her drunk and taken advantage.' So-Young did what she was told.

Sam walked over to a shelf against the wall and returned with a plastic box. He pulled off the lid and she saw it was full of different types of sex toys and lubricants. "It's time for the next stage," he told her in his firm, masterful voice. He brought over a video camera mounted on a tripod and set it up pointing at her sitting on the edge of the bed in her red pyjamas with their wet stains. He turned it on.

He picked up his still camera and started taking more pictures of her as he spoke. "We've taken the "safe" photos you can show your friends and the "exposed" photos you can show your nastier friends. Now we're going to take some toy photos that will make your husband really excited. Then we're going to take the pictures with the real cock. It's up to you if you share those with John."

Sam moved so he was in front of and just to the side of the video camera, so she was almost looking into it as she looked at him. "And we're going to add video, to really capture your pleasure and excitement. Is that what you want, baby?" Sam demanded. "Do you want me to take photos and videos of you fucking yourself with your fingers? With toys? With another man's cock?"

She began doing the first thing, pulling the crotch of her pyjama bottom to the side and jamming her fingers inside her cunt before answering. "Yes! Fingers, toys and cock! I want you to record it all, to take pictures of everything."

123456...8