Amorous Goods: Vikki's Turn Ch. 02

Story Info
Vikki helps more customers.
2.1k words
4.39
8.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lifelong collector of goods and objects from far and wide has passed and left the entire collection and the business built around them to the only remaining relative, a niece on a career path of her own. Vikki has taken on the task of administering the estate and liquidating the business and collection. However, she has come to find out that many of the goods have been cursed or enchanted with amorous powers that affect those who encounter them. These are the stories of some of those encounters with objects found at Amorous Goods.

*

Vikki let out a HUGE scream of pleasure as Lisa hit just the right spot. Until, Vikki had taken possession of her Aunt Hortense's store Amorous Goods, she hadn't known how good having lesbian sex was. Hell, Vikki hadn't known how good sex could be. Before, she had only had her boyfriend Bob. Now Bob's masculinity had faded away. Bubbles no longer remembered her past life.

Bubbles' muffled screams were coming from the next room. Her face was buried deep within her "sister" Kendra's cunt. Neither of them had permission to cum yet, but since Vikki had squirted all over Lisa's face. She issued her command.

"Cum bitches!" she yelled. Her two sister sluts let out screams of pleasure as their legs wrapped tightly around the each others. Kendra and Lisa were both spent. It was just in time too. The shop's doorbell rang.

"Wear your cream and your collar's proudly girls!" stated Vikki.

Her sluts made sure to stick out their still cum covered face and show off their collars. Kendra, Lisa and Bubbles all loved their collars. It showed they belong to their mistress. They knew there was nothing better than being an owned slut.

"How can I help you two?" questioned Vikki. Vikki knew that people never came into Amorous Goods unless they were called. What new thing should she do to this couple?

The female customer replied. "Oh, I'm Jill and this is my son Fred. I just felt compelled to come into this shop so we came in. What do you sell?" questioned Jill.

"Oh...we're a magical store. We sell dreams...wishes...desires. Now Jill fulfill my desire. Show yourself to me. You know you want to, Slut." stated Vikki.

With the help of Amorous Good's magic Jill's hands began to unbutton her shirt, slowly and teasingly. Vikki just stared at the woman, watching more of her pale, milky skin come into view as the shirt opened. As Jill passed the third button, Vikki became aware that Jill wasn't wearing a bra. This was always good in a slut. Vikki could see the soft lines of Jill's small breasts coming into view, a teasing portion of skin that left plenty to the imagination. She unbuttoned her shirt completely, leaving it hanging open. Vikki was blushing. She was unsure why she had done this.

"Have you ever been with another woman, my beautiful little pet?" Vikki asked as she began to trace her fingers along the curve of Jill's still mostly covered breasts. In horror, Jill watched the movement of the strange woman's fingertips. She found herself growing wet.

Since taking control of the store, Vikki had become "kinder" to some of her customers. She helped calm them on their new sexual journey. "Oh by the way, call me Mistress because that's what I am now to you. Remember you'll enjoy what happens to you slut. So have you ever been with a woman?"

"No, Mistress." Jill meekly answered. Her hands still docilely held up her small breasts for Vikki to view. Suddenly, Jill found herself growing more wet, Amorous Goods was helping Jill learn her place was to do as she was commanded, not as she wanted to do. "Free will" would no longer exist in Jill's life.

"Mmm," Jill murmured, pulling her shirt away from her right breast, exposing it to the chilly air of Amorous Goods. It was much smaller than Vikki liked. Jill's tits easily fell into her palm when she gripped it. Vikki's thumb began to run circles around the nipple. Jill stared intently at what was happening to her. She watched it grow hard, contracting into a tight little nub. Jill was deeply ashamed to admit to herself that she liked this.

Now tell your Mistress, your normal fantasies when you masturbate. My sweet, adorable new slut masturbates?"

"Yes, Mistress." Jill answered her. Blushing a deeper red.

"Good, good." Vikki smirked softly. "Before you tell me what you think about, why don't you tell me how you make yourself cum."

Vikki was openly squeezing Jill's breasts now, one in each hand; they were pressed close together, creating a small amount of cleavage between her little tits. Fingers kneaded while thumbs ran over her hard nipples. She'd let them drop, and bounce slightly against her chest, before starting it all over again. Vikki had to admit to herself that tits of different sizes had different benefits.

"I would do it in bed, Mistress, before sleep. I would start out by putting my hand in my pants and gently rubbing my slutty cunt through my panties. I would do that for a little while, kind of teasing myself to build it up and make the release a lot better. And then when I was finally ready for it I got my vibrator out and pulled down my pants. I'd spread my legs as far as I could, Mistress, and start to slide my toy inside of my wet cunt. I would fuck myself and rub my clit until I came like the whore that I am." stated Jill as she blushed. Pussy juice was trickling down her leg. It was humiliating for her to tell this to her Mistress but also strangely erotic?

Jill couldn't believe how aroused she was becoming just from telling her new Mistress how she masturbated! It was SO wrong. It was SO right? As Jill spoke, Vikki dropped her hands from her tits so that she could undo her pants. Jill watched as, for the first time, she saw her Mistress disrobed.

Jill took in the sight of her Mistress. Vikki's crotch was bare, and Jill could see just how wet she was. Slowly, Vikki spread her legs, showing Jill the small camel toe between her thighs. Vikki started running a finger up and down her slit. Pussy juice leaked out and Jill quaked in desire. Her Mistress was just SO beautiful.

"I bet you thought about men, hm?" Vikki asked Jill as she slipped a finger inside herself. Jill, still scared, meekly nodded in response. "About toned bodies and hard cocks sliding inside of you?"

Yes, Mistress." Jill answered her softly. She was wet but scared of the future.

"Mm, no more dyke." Vikki stated as her lips curved into a malicious smile, just as a moan escaped them. A chill ran up Jill's spine at her words. "No more, pet. From now on, when you see a cock it won't cause arousal in you. No, no. Instead, it will cause instant revulsion. There's nothing appealing about a dick to a little lesbian cuntslave like you. Men don't interest you. Nothing about them will ever turn you on again. Instead..." She trailed off, caressing Vikki's small breasts with one hand while the other was lewdly fingering her. "Instead, it's the soft curves of a woman that get you wet. The swell of breasts, the shape of our hips, the sight of a hot little pussy." Vikki accentuated the point by thrusting two fingers deeply into hers. "Just looking at cunts will get you nice and hot. And when you actually see a pussy, you'll want nothing more than to go over to it and beg to please it. Happiness, to you, is a wet cunt on your face. That is with the exception of your son...your pimp.

"No! Jill thought to herself in horror. She didn't want this! She didn't want to become a lesbian, or an incestuous mother. She didn't want to get turned on by women! The more Jill thought about it. The more she liked it. Jill realized she loved the sight of Vikki fingering herself in front of herself. Jill tried her hardest to envision what she normally did: a strong, handsome man gently laying her down in the bed before gently teasing her. She pictured him kissing his way down from her neck to her chest. Jill tried to imagine the soft, teasing brush of breasts tickling her tummy as they moved down south.

Yet, try as she might, the vision in Jill's head was reshaping itself. The muscled man with the hard cock was reforming into a thin woman with large, heavy tits. Jill's fantasy usually had the hot guy kissing down to her pussy, and eating her out before they fucked. But now that didn't appeal to her. Instead, in her mind, this beautiful brunette woman moved over to straddle her face so Jill could lean up and kiss her perfect pussy, press her tongue deep inside of her hot box. Oh God...it was SO wrong but it was SO right. Jill knew this eating another woman was SO wonderful.

Jill's eyes snapped open. Vikki was leering at her, still fingerfucking herself. Jill had been squeezing her legs together through the fantasy, and her wetness had spread along her inner thighs. Jill knew she was a slutty mess. Still Jill knew she was turning Vikki on, kneeling there with her snatch dripping down her legs. Vikki smiled malvently.

"You want to cum, don't you?" She asked me, teasingly.

Jill just nodded. She was afraid to speak.

"Well, you're not enough of a cuntslave to cum by eating pussy yet. You must learn to savor and worship it dyke. But, don't worry, your Mistress is kind. She'll let you cum another way. Your son knows what to do." stated Vikki.

With Amorous Goods' help Fred realized that he'd always been attracted to his mother. He wanted nothing more than to fuck her. Fred realized his mother was a whore and probably a repressed lesbian. She'd had three husbands during his lifetime. Fred knew he could be a man who would sate her.

Fred unbuttoned his jeans and got rid of his boxers.

"Freeze!" commanded Vikki. Fred froze mid stride. His cock was erect and dripping. Much to her horror a leash appeared around Jill's neck. Vikki grabbed and leash and lead the still hesitant Jill over to her son's cock.

"Look at it. Take it in your hand, Jill. It's SO perfect. It's everything you want isn't it." stated Vikki. Jill had no choice but to comply of course. She stroked her son's cock up and down, up and down. Soon a bead of cum, appeared on the tip.

"Lick it!" commanded Vikki.

Jill, only obeying her Mistress, licked it.

"Oh, now that you've tasted your son, I don't think you can get enough. Go on and deep throat him. It's really for the best." stated Vikki as she unfroze the room.

Jill immediately went down on her son. She worked her mouth up and down.

"Now Jill remember, your son needs to get off inside you as often as he can. Your his mother and his cuntslave SO it's your role to make sure he's as turned on as possible, so that he can fuck you again. You should be aiming to get him off at least six times a day, and that means working on fulfilling his every sexual fantasy."

Jill nodded. She knew she was a cuntslave but when could she eat pussy?

"Now Fred," Vikki said, turning to Fred in disgust (He was a man after all.) "I'm going to need you to do everything you can. You need to get off inside your mother as much as is humanly possible. She's going to make sure her cunt is nice and wet for you. but just to be safe, I want you to invite some of your friends around and ask them to cum inside her. Then of course there's the nights you sell her holes out on the 405 to any trucker who wants to use her. The slicker her pussy is, the higher your chances of you scoring are. Understand?"

"Understood. Jill and I should probably get going. She has money to earn out on the 405." stated Fred. With that he took the leash and lead his mother/cuntslave out of Amorous Goods. She had money to earn for their Mistress Vikki.

Vikki gave a little smirk as they left. She knew they'd be back. No one ever truly escaped Amorous Goods.