Amorous Goods: Vikki's Turn Ch. 04

Story Info
Vikki uses Pastor Dave & his wife.
2.7k words
4.18
7.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vikki looked at Pastor Dave. He was in front of her rambling on about something unimportant. Since Vikki had inherited Amorous Goods she'd forgotten just how annoying men could be. Why did they even exist?

Bob, her former boyfriend, was now Bubbles her personal lesbian slut. Bubbles brought her better orgasms than Bob ever had. Bubbles was trained. Bubbles obeyed Bubbles was happier in her servitude than Bob ever had been, Still, it seemed crude to turn Pastor Dave into a woman. He was a semi-powerful man. He had money, which could be Vikki's. What to do with him?

"Show me, your cock." ordered Vikki. Pastor Dave dropped his pants. Vikki laughed but quickly took pictures. She'd use them for blackmail. No one ever said that Vikki was nice.

"Such a tiny cock, it's almost not worth putting it in a cock cage. I don't think I have one that's small enough. Pity..." stated Vikki as she laughed.

Pastor Dave just stood there blushing. His wife had always told him that he gave her great orgasms. Why would his wife lie to him? Amorous Good's magic started working on him. If he'd never brought his wife pleasure then what did that mean for him as a man? The store was rapidly dropping his intelligence. Men were on this planet to obey.

"I'll make you a deal, Dave. If I bring your wife, more pleasure than you. She'll become my slave, my slut. She'll live to serve me. I know you've preached against homesexuality. So I'll fuck her as a man in front of you? How does that sound? Do we have a deal?" stated Vikki.

Thanks to Amorous Goods' magic, Dave had no choice but to make the deal. Still, just for fun, he would be ashamed by Kelly's actions.

"Alright!" he said. Pastor Dave truly believed that no one could bring Kelly orasamic pleasure like he did. He watched Vikki morph into a truly marvelous man. Even he was impressed.

"Sit over there, Dave," Vikki demanded. Dave rushed to sit on the couch. He was starting to want to obey Vikki.

"Kelly Is a very beautiful woman." said Vikki as she raised a hand to her face and let her fingers trace her cheek, her chin then her neck.

"Very beautiful, Kelly, very, very beautiful" and her hand moved over Kelly's face. Kelly was already quaking with desire.

Still wanting to obey her Mistress, Kelly sat with a straight back, leaning a little towards Vikki, her chest pressing against the fabric of her blouse, her breathing coming heavier as she didn't resist Vikki.

"Dave, Kelly will do just fine as my slut." Vikki said and bent down so that her lips touched hers, ever so softly.

"You don't mind if I kiss your wife, do you Dave?" Kelly asked but before Dave could answer Vikki's lips were on Kelly's in a more passionate kiss this time.

Kelly seemed to respond in kind and Vikki added "Well Dave, do you mind?"

"No, No of course not Vikki," Dave stammered as his brain raced. There was something wrong going on. What was it? It's almost like there was some deep part of him that was screaming for his wife to stop. Yet, Dave only looked on as Vikki kissed Kelly. If Vikki wanted it, it must be right?

Vikki's thick lips on Kelly's looked so right and Vikki's eyes strained to see Dave's reaction as she moved her head away from Kelly's. Vikki moved a free hand to Kelly's chest. The back of her hand moved over the swell of Kelly's chest and then turned as Vikki then opened her hand to capture Kelly's breast.

All the while, Kelly kept her mouth glued to Vikki's mouth as Vikki pawed at her chest.

Suddenly,only wanting some fun, Vikki leaned back and said "Dave, get over here".

Pastor Dave got up as fast as he could and stood in front of the two.

"Sit behind your wife," Vikki said in a voice that demanded immediate action.

Dave did what he was told.

Vikki then added "reach around and unbutton her blouse. I want to see more of your wife's tits.

Dave must have paused for a second too long because in a more agitated voice Vikki ordered "Slut, tell your husband to get busy. Tell him that I want to see your tits."

Kelly turned her head and in a soft, loving voice she said "Come on baby, it's my Mistress honey, she wants to see my breasts. Please hurry, honey."

Kelly turned back to Vikki and looked into her eyes as Dave's hands snaked around her and clumsily began unbuttoning her blouse. Finished, Dave pulled the material to the side so that her bra clad chest was open to Vikki's view. Kelly's breasts swelled over the confines of her bra and Vikki icked her lips in anticipation.

"This bra shit has got to go, okay Dave, okay Kelly". Vikki ordered.

Both Kelly and Pastor Dave nodded in agreement. It was what Vikki wanted and Vikki knew best?

"No more bras, slut your tits don't need it and I want to be able to get to you quickly, okay?"

Pastor Dave and Kelly nodded.

"Now the bra, Dave, I shouldn't have to tell you. Kelly's bra has to go...permanently.

Dave unclasped the bra and Kelly''s beautiful, full breasts burst into view.

"Magnificent," commented Vikki, "I'm really going to enjoy using your wife as my cumdump Dave. You should be proud of her."

For a moment, Pastor Dave was proud of his wife. She would get to be Vikki's cumdump. Everything would be alright. It was right to please Vikki?

"Has any other man besides your husband ever touched your tits, Kelly"? Questioned Vikki.

"But, girls I fooled around with in college touched them Mistress. That was before I decided to become a good girl." stated Kelly. She hoped Vikki would still fuck her.

Vikki just laughed. "I should have known and uptight bitch like you would have rug munching tendencies. Don't worry dyke, here at Amorous Goods, you'll get all the pussy you can eat."

Pastor Dave just sat there and blushed. He hadn't known Kelly had experimented in college. It was so wrong. He was a Pastor. How would it look when everyone found out?

"Then this is quite an occasion, Dave, I'll be the first man other than you to enjoy your wife's awesome tits. We should make this memorable. Dave, grab my hand by the wrist."

Dave did as he was told and held Vikki's wrist firmly in his hand.

"Good", said Vikki "Now, place my hand on Kelly's tit."

Dave took Vikki's hand and placed it over Kelly's breasts. Dave could only watch as Vikki's thumb moved over Kelly's hard nipple. Vikki ordered Dave to let go. Only a real man could fuck her from now on.

Pastor Dave could only watch as Vikki bent closer to Kelly and her thick tongue licked Kelly's entire breast before it circled her nipple just before he closed his mouth over her breast.

Needing pleasure, Kelly moved her hand to the back of Vikki's head and pulled her closer with need.

Dave didn't know how much time had passed but Vikki's mouth continued to work at Kelly's chest. Finally her head popped up and she leaned back against the cushion.

Eager to serve, Kelly turned towards Vikki and just watched in awe as she unhooked her belt. Vikki was wearing boxer type briefs and all Kelly and Pastor Dave could look at the huge strain put on the fabric. Vikki was about to pull them down when she asked Kelly if she would do the honors.

Kelly hopped off the couch, hooked her thumbs in Vikki's briefs and slid them down her legs. As Vikki spread her legs Kelly looked up slowly. She stared at Vikki's grapefruit sized balls with wide eyes and then the enormity of Vikki's organ sank into her hypnotized brain. VIkki's cock was everything. She needed it.

"Scoot back up here, slut, '' said Vikki. Eager to comply, Kelly was again by her side. Kelly's line of sight was directed at Vikki's massive organ.

The cock that Vikki had morphed into was huge, long, thick, and imposing. It lay flat against her muscular stomach and stretched beyond his belly button.

Vikki broke the silence by saying "You're on again, Dave. Take your wife''s hand and put it on my cock."

Pastor Dave gently grabbed his wife's hand by the wrist and moved it to Vikki's cock.

"It's so nice to see a supportive husband", Vikki laughed malevolently.

Dave could only watch in horror as his wife's long fingers encompassed Vikki's cock.

Pastor Dave's hand was still on his wife's when Vikki said "Move her hand up and down, Dave. Show her how to handle a real cock."

Pastor Dave just blushed. He was ashamed he didn't have "real cock" that could please his wife.

But, Pastor Dave did as he was told and slowly moved Kelly's hand down Vikki's huge, cock.

"I think my slut can handle it herself, Dave." said Vikki laughing.

Pastor Dave let go and could only watch as Kelly slowly started to move her hand up and down Vikki's cock, masturbating her.

Vikki sighed deeply and said "Very nice Kelly, you have a nice touch."

Kelly smiled at Vikki. her hand quickened its pace up and down Vikki's cock.

"Nice slut" said Vikki, "I love the way your tits jiggles as you do that."

Pastor Dave could only look at his wife, her naked breasts and her hand wrapped around this strange woman's cock. His emotions were all over the place. He felt pride that his wife was pleasing Vikki but he also experienced unknown dread.

Vikki's fingers tweaked Kelly's tits and she added "From now on, Kelly, you will want to do everything you can to please me, to make my cock happy. What do you do for a living?"

Kelly eagerly replied and explained that she taught seniors at the Church of the Second Coming's High school.

Kelly and Vikki made more small talk and it would appear to anyone watching that they were engrossed in a normal conversation, except for the fact that Kelly had a huge, cock in her hand.

"I never did well in school, Kelly but I remember one of my teachers, Miss Green. Man, I spent many, many nights dreaming of ways to get between her pretty, white thighs. She was so tight. I bet all the boys at The Church of the Second Coming high school would love to fuck their teacher, right Kelly."

"Some girls too." stated Kelly laughing a little.

"I never knew you were so eager to be a dyke." said Vikki.

Kelly blushed a little and Vikki added "You're doing great baby. You'll take good care of my cock, won't you?"

Kelly nodded in agreement. She wanted to help Vikki in any way possible.

Vikki continued, "Your husband will help think of ways for you to please me." He'll watch four hours of gay porn a day now. You don't have to worry about him violating you though. He'll be locked up."

Pastor Dave watched helplessly as Kelly moved her hand down and cupped Vikki's balls.

"I got a surprise for you in there baby, you want it?"

Kelly nodded yes and her hand moved back to his cock and she pumped it as if she was trying to hasten her orgasm.

"Kelly, I'm glad I choose you" said Vikki as she leaned back as Kelly continued to work her cock.

Vikki looked Pastor Dave square in the eyes and said "I want you to teach your wife ways to make my dick hard, Dave. You won't be able to jerk off or get hard thanks to the cock cage but that's perfect for teaching."

Pastor Dave could only nod. He felt that cock cage being locked on to his cock. Pastor Dave watched as Kelly's hand was a blur of working Vikki's fat cock. Vikki got up from her reclined position and knelt in front of Kelly so that her cock faced Kelly. Suddenly Vikki groaned and a thick stream of cum shot from her cock. The first stream landed high on Kelly's chest and landed with an audible slap on her flesh.

Eager to please Kelly tugged harder and coaxed the next few streams to land on her breasts, coating them in Vikki's cum. With her right hand she pumped him as her left held his balls, kneading them coaxing more cum from him and receiving a final spurt as a reward.

Vikki looked at Kelly's cum splashed tits and said to Dave "So glad I marked my territory. You understand that's it's my territory now. You won't be able to touch it."

Pastor Dave just looked at his wife's beautiful breasts that were covered in Vikki''s cum and all he felt was pride. He was happy his wife was a cumdump!

Suddenly Vikki was on her feet, pulling her briefs and pants back up and said "Come back tomorrow sluts. Make sure that Kelly learns something new by then, Pastor Dave and I want my cum to stay where it is tonight. Don't rub it around either, I kind of like the pattern jizz sperm made of her tits."

Vikki was headed to the back of the store when she caught a glimpse of the high school in the window.

"I bet you have a lot of nubile senior high school students. You don't mind if I come over and teach them." Vikki asked.

Kelly said the eighteen year olds would love to serve.

For some reason, Pastor Dave hesitated. Vikki was getting tired of his free will. Ultimately Pastor Dave said, "We'd love for you to use all of the at age students.."

Gravity was causing Vikki's thick cum to run down Kelly's chest. A rather thick glob dangled from her nipple.

Vikki moved a finger to it, scooped it up and brought it to Kelly's lips.

"Here, baby. You deserve this."

Kelly's tongue snaked out and tentatively touched the heavy textured cum on Vikki's finger. She brought her tongue back into her mouth and you could almost see that she was trying to decide if she liked it. She finally licked her lips and proceeded to bring Vikki's finger into her mouth, close her lips over it, let it stay there a few seconds and then pulled out his clean finger.

"You like?", asked Vikki.

"Yes", Kelly replied in a husky voice.

Vikki quickly added, "How about, tomorrow I let you drink straight from the tap?"

"I'd like that", said Kelly.

Vikki leaned forward, pinched Kelly's tit and whispered something into her ear and then left.

Pastor Dave and Kelly watched as Vikki walked to the back of the store eager to fuck a more experienced slut. Pastor Dave turned to Kelly and asked what Vikki had whispered.

Kelly walked away. "Vikki wants you to shave my pussy. Also I now view you as a servant and have no interest in you." Pastor Dave felt Amorous Good's magic take hold. He was now wearing a french maid's outfit and eager to serve Kelly or really any woman. He knew they were better than him.

When they got back to the Church of the Second Coming, Kelly handed Pastor Dave the electric razor and told him to shave her.

In a few minutes they both looked at her bald pussy and Kelly asked Dave to check to see if she was smooth enough. He touched her delicate skin and said that it felt great.

"Dave," she ordered "check it with your tongue."

Pastor Dave didn't need any more motivation and moved between Kelly's shapely legs and licked her pussy. He could never forget how good his wife's pussy tasted and lapped at the silky smooth skin.

Kelly looked down at him in disgust. A man licking her pussy? The pussy that belonged to her Mistress and sisters. She pushed him aside.

But, Pastor Dave was happy knowing Vikki would certainly enjoy his wife's cunt. Pastor Dave knew he could no longer sate his wife but continued to explore with his tongue.

Kelly lay naked on her back being careful not to lose any of Vikki's cum. She was just so happy!